It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with an alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
I have been doubted for my writing style as well and it certainly does irk a person to be chastised for their skill rather than praised for their ability to convey a detailed event. You write dialogue really well, by the way.

I wouldn't take your story as truth per se until I got to see a couple pics of the bruises (especially the unique one behind the ear).

Did the man have any difficulty speaking? Any impediment or disjointed, random speech? Just a theory, but the guy could have been a high functioning autistic. I have a friend with that form and he sometimes communicates very much like the guy you conversed with. Having said that, sometimes I'll get in a very peaceful mood after a good workout or some meditation and act a little weird to people, kind of like you explained. But then, that's just my odd personality there.

If it means anything to you, I hope you're not worse for the wear. Typically with abduction events, people are sometimes cured of an ailment. Do you feel better anywhere where you might have had pain or discomfort before? Sounds like you got roughed up!

Anyway, if you stumble upon any memory or details that you haven't expressed yet, please keep us posted.

I thought i would be criticised for a lot of things in this thread, but it being "too well written" wasn't one of them! Just shows you can never please some people.
He didn't have any difficulty speaking, far from it. He seemed very calm and spoke softly. Everything he said was without mumble or pause. Its a good theory though. I understand what you mean about a "peaceful mood" and acting weird, i think everyone can be like that sometimes. But i just didn't get that feeling with this guy.
His emotions seemed to changed quite quickly but without changing his speaking pattern or voice volume. Or facial expression for that matter.

Thanks for the concern bud, i feel fine now though. No long term effects it seems *touches wood* but i did feel pretty beat up when i woke that morning.
I will certainly update if anything occurs.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Yes, your very right, it did seem very personal. As if no-one else could see them but me.

You would think if ET's were to walk amongst us they would be a bit more discreet than to home themselves within the guise of a 6 foot plus man.
Maybe its a case of "hiding in plain sight" or maybe they do want to stand out somewhat, at least to those it matters to.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and reply.
It is much appreciated

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a beautiful mystery.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That was one of the best stories I have read, not just on this site either. You write very well and with clarity, you remember the account very well... And where you have no 'proof', I see nothing to say this is a made-up bull crap excuse of what they call a 'story'. As a story is just a relaying of information from one to another.

Thanks for the read, S&F!

-Haribo

*Reword*

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Haribo]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I know when dealing with Aliens, things can happen in strange ways.

I am thinking the man looked like this maybe because he knew the games you have played and the association you would make..... would be Alien a hint for you.

What I also thought was important was him talking about the Planet and you talking about behind the right ear.

I know the Grey's implant the tracking device in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe which would kind of be where you are talking but on the other side. My thought is maybe you had some type of implant placed there but on your right side., maybe different species use different sides or locations.

I would just suggest you be aware of anything unusual that may start to happen that never did before. Time might tell

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I enjoyed reading your well written post of your experience.

You're modestly eloquent. I respect that. rare on here.

I'd like to think that your guy was more than meets the eye too.

S+F

-

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Haribo

Thanks a lot.
Its much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

That sounds a bit ominous.
No side effects as of yet though.

I like your idea about the associations. It could very well be the case, it certainly seems like an easy way of making me familiar with what should be a very unfamiliar situation.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thanks for taking the time to read.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Since you mentioned Star Trek it made me think of The Traveler that showed up in a couple of episodes of NextGen:

Forward to around 2:45:

Even watching the clip I'm seeing some parallels.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Yes, i see what you mean.

Im beginning to think i may have just fell asleep whilst watching Star Trek and taken in all my experiences subconsciously

Not really.

Also...i knew you were going to post that (sort of)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No, i haven't gone to the doctor. They were just bruises, even i could see that. Plus, with whats going on now (Swine-flu) i wouldn't fancy a trip to my doctors just so he can look at me funny and tell me they are bruises. I wouldn't want to waste his time.

As for sleepwalking, no i cant say i have ever had that problem. Wouldn't rule it out though, seems like a likely possible answer for sure.

Thanks

First of all, thanks to you for replying.

Well, who knows if there's something unusual on those bruises or that mark..

Your health first

I'm thinking about that 'man', could he be just kidding? I've met persons that say jokes without making any expressions, you don't really know when he's kidding..

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

No problemo.

As for my health, ill take my chances I suppose. They have nearly cleared up now anyway.

Could he have been kidding?
Well, I suppose he could.
But I severely doubt it.
I don’t know many adults that age pulling pranks like that.

Also, im a very good reader of people and situations. I didn’t even consider for a second that he was kidding.
I believe he was being absolutely genuine.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I really am truly intrigued by this situation of yours. I keep going back and re-reading your story. With all seriousness, you should write a book.. Or a few for that matter, I'm sure many here on ATS alone would pick up a copy. Even I and I don't read much at all.

Not one part of this story looks in anyway, shape or form.. "fake" in my eyes. Bahh, ITS EPIC...

Anyway, this post was merely to bump this thread up a bit as it is well deserved and I hope it gets more a looking into. More comments would be nice as well.. I am enjoying this thread, some could say a bit too much...

-Haribo

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Haribo

Thanks very much Haribo. I appreciate your kind words and that you believe me.

Im glad you enjoyed reading my story too. I tried to write it as best i could so that people would find it an easy read.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hi,

I'd just like to say that i found your story totally riveting. You have a really nice writing style
I thoroughly enjoy stories like this, that involve unusual contact experiences with possible 'non terrans'. I am so interested in this subject!

Thanks again for sharing!
Vacant

BTW, did that actor guy also play "Lerch" in the Adam's Family?? That's who he reminds me of!

[edit on 1/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Thanks muchly for the kind words

It was certainly an experience i shall never forget.
And yes, the actor in question did play Lerch, although i only found out afterwards. It seems he has been typecast

Thanks

Love the name by the way.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't understand the skepticism here...if you don't believe the OP, then don't post in the thread, as he requested. Simple as. It's rude to do otherwise...not that there is anything to disbelieve...the OP has laid out the facts quite clearly, and it's all believable. Nothing too farfetched. Nice writing style, too! It was an interesting read, at any rate, and I believe it. Thank you!

The strange man you encountered could be a number of things. At any rate, he sounds like he has excellent spiritual awareness, from what I've read. The primary concern of benevolent ETs has always been the welfare of planet Earth (which is famed for it's precious beauty throughout the entire Universe) and raising spiritual consciousness.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

Thanks for the kind words. Im glad you found it interesting.

The gentleman did seem to care a great deal for the planet. Like i said, his emotions barely changed, but i got the sense he was very interested in Earths well being. Very passionate about it.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join