It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
well foremost i would like you to continue with your presentation. and i apologize for derailing you.

if you could tho, im sure you feel your audience isnt quite ready yet but what is the purpose behind "The Man Child" or "Son of Man" avatars(geometrics). if its just the shape of the soul and nothing more, or can someone benefit.

i dont subscribe to sigils however i would like to know if you feel youve got somthing there.

IMO all of any thing can be given a geometric identity, this alone doesnt mean that its the root of all and everything. i* feel there is a failure in the psyche that attempts to quantify all of existence, rather than being content with its existence.

science is a subject that both astounds and baffles me for this very reason. loads of people attempting the unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

I now have a library that contains most likely more than 50,000, Yes I did say 50,000 Drawings Documenting everything from the Beginning of All including the Full Construct, Workings in precise detail, The Programs involved etc.

The Last count on the number of drawing done about 3 or 4 years ago was near 30,000 then.

I can also give all the Information required for anyone to both see and study the workings of the Soul for themselves.

So this is Not a 1 Second wonder, but involved thousands of Hours of dedicated work.

But if you are patient I will try and continue explaining All.

But it may take quite a few Months to complete as a huge amount of work is involved in doing this, as well as giving time in these threads for discussion.

I am also involved with (as I have said in other threads) trying to make available an Optical Interface for the public to play with and explore many areas of this System. This on its own takes up much of my time at present.

I also try and answer to hundreds of Letters regarding this subject.

The Lack of Time available my explain some of my abrupt replies at time so I hope you will understand...

So please be patient and watch...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by fotsyfots

A very good point!

Colour blindness, What you refer to, is an "Interface" anomaly but Colour Codes still exist in the base Processing System that manifests All, and don't suffer from the same Phenomena.

Colour exists irrespective, but remember Both the Eyes and the Brain are a Decoder/Encoder Interface, between (Awareness, Consciousness, True Mind) LIFE! and the Experience ie The Universe and the species.

Well of course these color codes exist in the base Processing System that manifests All.What im asking is have you got any ideas/theories on how to reverse this "Interface anomaly" as you described it?????

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

What you ask...

What im asking is have you got any ideas/theories on how to reverse this "Interface anomaly" as you described it?????

First can this ( "Interface anomaly" ) be reversed ???

The short answer is YES !

The Second question do I know How ???

Again the Short Answer to this is YES !

Over the next few Months, I want to complete this thread as well as introducing New Threads and Eventually after explaining the different parts of The Processing System, I will show The how part !

There is No belief system involved but simply hard core Mechanics, to the Processing System we All have access to.

Anything at All, can be achieved through this Processing System, it is just a matter of understanding the System and how to implement it....

But I intend to reveal All on ATS...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well as long as there's no probes or electrical shock therapy involved im all ears(+eyes)..Lol.In my early school years,i vividly remember any task that involved me needing to utilise a green coloured pencil/crayon/paint etc. I would through process of elimination wittle my choices down to 2 or 3 possibilities with which i would then turn to nearest classmate & sort of "challenge" them to pick the one that was green.I must've had a manipulative streak in me for apart from the odd disbelieving look from whomever i chose i always seemed to get them to select.I would always have like a practice guess if you like at what i thought the correct choice was & found that most times i was right.I knew i wasnt completely stupid for i found the majority of school learning a breeze & was up in the top half dozen kids in any given subject but would revert to my "quiz" each & every time.I would try to make the choice myself but would just seem to have a blank moment or something.Wasnt until my last few years of high school that i was "diagnosed" as colour blind(curse them spotty number tests).I KNOW you are on to something regards light/shade & colour blindness as it has always intrigued me that if im mowing a lawn & only trimming off a bare minimum i find that at the end of a run when i go to turn around to start a return run for the life of me i cant see where ive just come from,if that makes any sense?Also at night if roads wet the white line lane dividers painted on can be hard to see but only on certain types of bitumen.I think fellow colour blind folk will get what im saying .
Curiously awaiting your future posts,Cheers
Fotsy

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There are no probes or electrical shock therapy involved !
So no worries here.

I will explain everything over the next few months, some of which will be in this thread, and other threads that I will start on ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
well done

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
the Light was the form of the spiritual universe and that the swirling darkness which had engulfed it
represented material substance.
Then out of the imprisoned Light a mysterious and Holy Word came forth and took its stand upon the
smoking waters. This Word--the Voice of the Light--rose out of the darkness as a great pillar, and the
fire and the air followed after it, but the earth and the water remained unmoved below. Thus the waters
of Light were divided from the waters of darkness, and from the waters of Light were formed the worlds
above and from the waters of darkness were formed the worlds below. The earth and the water next
mingled, becoming inseparable, and the Spiritual Word which is called Reason moved upon their
surface, causing endless turmoil.
Then again was heard the voice of Poimandres, but His form was not revealed: "I Thy God am the Light
and the Mind which were before substance was divided from spirit and darkness from Light. And the
Word which appeared as a pillar of flame out of the darkness is the Son of God, born of the mystery of
the Mind. The name of that Word is Reason. Reason is the offspring of Thought and Reason shall divide
the Light from the darkness and establish Truth in the midst of the waters. Understand, O Hermes, and
meditate deeply upon the mystery. That which in you sees and hears is not of the earth, but is the Word
of God incarnate. So it is said that Divine Light dwells in the midst of mortal darkness, and ignorance
cannot divide them. The union of the Word and the Mind produces that mystery which is called Life. As
the darkness without you is divided against itself, so the darkness within you is likewise divided. The
Light and the fire which rise are the divine man, ascending in the path of the Word, and that which fails
to ascend is the mortal man, which may not partake of immortality. Learn deeply of the Mind and its
mystery, for therein lies the secret of immortality

I was reading this passage from the book Poimandres reputed to have been written by Thrice great Hermes. Its strange but it seems to be saying similar things to the subject of this thread but in an exoteric way.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Thank you very much for your contribution to the thread....

Indeed it is the same explanation, of what I know to be true.

The Immortal Man is The Soul and the Mortal form, is A' Dam.

I have never read this script before, and left me truly amazed, as it describes exactly what I have been shown, but as you say, in a more exotic and articulate way, than perhaps I have written!

The Name of Reason is INZ the "I" represents the first Conceptual movement of the True Mind, The "N" represents the "To & Fro" in both directions simultaneously (Up and Down & Left and Right) and The "Z" represents the Second Conceptual movement of The True Mind Rotation ie The "N" is rotated to become the "Z"

Its curious to note, that in Greek both "Zeta, Omega, Omega and Zeta, Alpha Omega" means to move or Life!

And in the Ancient Zionic "Z" means LIFE, or to twirl, Spin, or Dance!

I guess you have given me another place or writing to look at in the near future...

I am about to introduce another thread that is a Chronological structure of the 1st chapter of The First Book of Moses, The Genesis.

When I read this, (what you posted to this thread) it (The Genesis) is very much like a shortened version, of what you have shown me and I believe much more difficult to Identify the true meanings.

I have to admit the script that you presented is far, far, more detailed than The Genesis in the bible!

Excellent post a star for you.

So thank you very much once again for bring this to my notice.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Theory of Light- It always amazes me how people never take into consideration that light is a frequency that we as humans can see.
Now, we only see certain frequencies. A wolf has good night vision because it can see Infrared, nomally this is just (near infrared) certain other animal can see other frequencies that we humans cannot see. Ultra-violet for instance, we can see the reflection of ultra violet but not the beam. Light must reflect off of some object before we can see it. You need to look at a light frequency chart before you try to make up your own theory. That being said, I do believe there are frequencies of light or something like light that has not be detected or identified yet. How ever these unidentified frequencies of light work or let's say,how they come into play in our every day lives is still a mistery to humans. KMG

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

??????

The Eyes and Brain are NOT Aware and thus do Not see, but in saying this we do See through this Interface !

They are an "Interface System", between Consciousness, commonly referred also as; "Awareness", "Mind" or "LIFE" and the Experience, we refer to as the Universe.

It is only the Mind that sees and Not the Brain.

If this was Not the case the dead could see....

When Life no longer looks Through the Brain and Eyes the body (biological Robotics) is said to be Dead!

It is certainly Not your Eyes or Brain that sees while Dreaming when asleep.

The activity seen in the Brain by Technicians is only the activity of the Interface (Brain... Decoder/Encoder) and is No way Consciousness or LIFE !

Wave theory is only a theory of measurement ( Wavelength, Frequency, Time & Velocity) and is only humankind's Understanding.

Just because we think we understand Light involving these does Not Validate our understanding.

If you read from the beginning of this thread you will discover that there is Phenomena that suggests that what you are taught in the Education system may Not be entirely Correct.

Not All is known about Light.

Humankind stands at the entrance/exit to his cave where we look outside the cave with endless questions while we (including myself) dwell in Ignorance.

I am Not against Science at all in fact I love Science, But I do have the Intelligence to realise, or see our true level of so called technology as it really is.

See the World as it is and Not as you would like it to be...

We are certainly Not as advanced, as we are led to believe, or even believe we are. in Ignorance!

When we are able to cross a Galaxy in minutes, then we can say, we Truly Understand.

If we did understand All about Light, you and I, would be travelling across Galaxy's today, but the Fact is, we aren't, are we ???

And When we can Create, from Nothing then we can safely say, we are starting to learn just a little about the All.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Did you know that if you take a slice of spacetime shaped like a prisim and shine a narrow beam of light through it the blue comes out on top, eminating from the smaller end?

Second line.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Did you know that if you take a slice of spacetime shaped like a prisim and shine a narrow beam of light through it the blue comes out on top, eminating from the smaller end?

Second line.

Thank you for your input...

This does Not surprise me at all...

There are two components to any form.

1. The Inner.

2. The Outer.

For example we can draw a square in three different ways.

1. As a Frame. "Outer".

2. As a Mask. "Inner".

3. As a combination of Both. A Mask and a Frame.

So if we take a Glass Prism its Inner is as a transparent Mask and an Outer which is also Glass, so in this case acts as both a mask and a Frame.

But in the case of what you said "spacetime" its contents is either Volume or area (depending whether we are considdering 2D or 3D) and time, based on human understanding.
Its outer has No frame so in this case acts as a Mask (as you put it "spacetime")

A similar affect is seen, when we place a solid object in the path of the light and Glass Prism and we view the fringes containing the two sets of Colours, we find them inverted, compared to what is observed using the Slit.

But in this case the Blue & Yellow are still next to the "White" threshold. While the Red & Violet are next to the Side of the "Black" thresholds.

When humankind learns how to produce a "Black" spot-light, rather than a "White" or even "Coloured" spot-light, then greater understanding of Light will be found.

We know how to produce one threshold, which is "White" but still have to learn how to produce the "Black" threshold.

Did you also know there are in fact two "thresholds" of both the "Black" and the "White" ???

1. An Inner threshold.

2. An Outer threshold.

I will reveal more about this, in my next Post (article) on Light and Colour.

I think you will enjoy it ???

[edit on 18-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ive always been interested in shamanism and watnot, my question is explain the effects of substances that alter consciousness. What is it that manifests these visions, our brain? our mind? the light itself?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless.D

Thank you for your post,

I think "Wormwood Squirm"
(see on page 2 of this thread)
gave a very interesting Link, regarding what Science has found while trying to take the famous Slit experiments further...

They have found that LIGHT may be Aware but at the very least gives that impression.

Yes we know that light can behave as though particles and as in Wave theory but see the last part of the cartoon that "Wormwood Squirm" provided the link too...

It is well worth viewing carefully....

Even though there exists, a huge debate in the Medical Scientific Communities, about "Consciousness" there are two schools of thought.

The Side of the debate I am on, understands the Brain, as Not only managing some of the functions in "Biological Robotics", but is also an Interface between LIFE, we refer to as "Consciousness", Awareness, The True Mind or just Mind, And the environment the "Biological Robotics" interacts with.....

So many see the mind, as a single Entity, that is Partitioned, to provide an illusion of individuality, and is able to have these partitions, interact.

As for Light, this is a manifestation of LIFE or "Consciousness".

The frequency of light is the To & Fro action between Black & White.

This is the Activity of the mind (having Two ends) as it compares patterns produce in a checker board like format. This base format is in Black and White Squares..

This is where some of the confusion is in the accepted theory today.

The Scientific Community never stops developing, this is why we adopt the term "Theory".

Some claim to be involve with development or scientific research but can have their heads in the sand as to say where they have great difficulty accepting change.

But those who are involved with scientific research and are genuine to the cause, are able to adopt change, as new evidence is discovered.

When change can no longer be tolerated, then Ignorance resides.

With regard to your question, All comes from the Mind Singular, through a processing system, that has been known for the last 5,000 years at least on Earth but elsewhere from the beginning.

As I understand, there is Only One "Consciousness" and One LIGHT as all comes from this, through the program, that produces your experience.

Billions of programs are being produced all the time, Created by many different partitions of the One Mind.

The Partitioning of the Mind, has a generational "Partition Map", similar to what is in my avatar Drawing...

This Matrix or parts of this Map, can be found in architectural pattern work, in every Country on Earth to some degree or other. It is also found in mosaics in floors and walkways.

The Universe you see right now, is only one of so many Universes, they can Not be counted.

And more worlds exist than these, which are nothing like a Universe.

It is your Mind that causes your "Biological Robotics" to operate.

Without the Mind, the body ceases to function... Guess why ???

The problem is that many people (Biological Robots) are purely automatic, and are unable to know LIFE, until they become cooperative with the Mind over time.

At that time, the Mind takes charge of the body so the body is said to behave rationally.

The Brain is in fact, as we see it, is a "Decoder/Encoder" and does Not even know it exists.

It is Consciousness which is Aware of the Body and Not the other way around.

Hence Awareness.

There is Not a single part of the human anatomy that is Aware of Your Conscious self.

It is Consciousness or LIFE that can Not Die because it is LIFE and Not Death.

These two components are opposites! And cant be the same.

Biological Robotics is Not Alive, but LIFE, that is Awareness or your "Consciousness" that experiences the result of a program, through the Brain of the Biological Robotic system...

We all in fact have access to this knowledge, it is just a matter of choice whether we can Trust LIFE or Not....

Some will accuse me of being religious but in fact, I don't see it as religious but rather just as knowledge of The SELF... Or LIFE...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
In this Post, I will write about the Question of the different thresholds
of the Black & White. ( Not to be confused with Brightness. )

There is an interesting phenomena...

If we look first, at a White back ground which ideally
is as White a back ground as possible, and lay a Black Line on it,
then remove the Black Line from your sight rapidly,
by suddenly sliding another White surface over the first,
to hide the Black Line, a White Line, that is brighter
than the White Background, will appear momentarily...

Why ???

When the Black Line disappears, the Mind notices
it has suddenly gone and searches automatically for it
between the Grey (midway) & Black threshold.

As it can Not find any trace of it, then races off into the White Side
to check to see if the Black Line has changed Colour
ie from Black to White.

On searching into the White side, can’t find it there either,
and its last location of the Scan, is the White threshold.

This is where the Mind replaces the Black Line with a copy
which is Whiter than the White background .

This Phenomena shows us the Outer White Threshold of the Mind.

The Inner White threshold is 1/2 this....

The Whiteness of the Background is inside this Inner range,
or thresholds.

This Phenomena also occurs if we place a White Line,
on a Black Background. And remove the White Line from sight.

The Mind puts a Very Black Line on the Black background
replacing the White Line.

And the Inner Black Threshold is 1/2 this also.

So a Black Background is of the Inner threshold.

Why does this Happen ???

First we need to understand, that the Mind has two Ends (Opposites).
On one Face, at One end of the Mind, is White
While the other end or Face is Black (Opposite).

This Phenomena occurs with any other Colours,
also portraying their Opposites.

The Phenomena is also known as presenting,
Complementary Colours.

The pairs of Complimentary Colours we refer to,
are found in pairs of Opposites.

Check this out yourselves by doing a practical experiment.

It happens with Black and White as well as the full Colour range.

As Black is Opposite to White in this experiment, any other
colours are of the same nature ie Opposites.

But remember the Background will in some cases make
the opposite appear pale, but in other cases reinforce.

To understand this correctly, go back to the beginning
of the Thread, and check my Drawings in order.

In my next Post I will write about the difference between Whiteness,
and Brightness or intensity.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

What you are basically describing is a body(shell) with a spirit.
The body lets the spirit have a physical experience.
When the spirit leaves the body the body can no longer survive.
It has become an empty dead shell.
When someone has brain damage then the information to and from the physical to the spirit or from the spirit to the physical is impaired?
Such as a retarded person. However their spirits may be greatly intelligent
but their filtering system is damaged. Could be why we have some of those retarded people that can play great symphanies or draw great works of art and yet they are considered retarded. I forget what the word is for them. savants or something like that?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamela M

Autistic? I don't really think that has to do with having a wise soul (not that there's really a way you can measure intelligence anyways) because the brain is usually more dominant in a certain area where it makes up for the lack in other areas.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
when I was in school ( many years ago in the "dark" ages befoe the ubiquitous PC), a Teacher of mine stated that light was the only substance in the universe that had both wave and particle properties.

He also stated that if you could align two lasers one light year apart that the "duration" of the second photons meeting in a vacuum would not be a light year but "nil" or instantaneous.

to myself, this seems to imply that light moves through more than just the three dimensions allegedly photons are triangular in shape (holy trinity?).

I've always been fascinated by the way we use light to measure things in the expansive omniverse.

One question though, if light is "aware" would it not avoid black holes? just wondering

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pamela M

Welcome to the thread...

Yes, this is another way of describing the same...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join