It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hi Matrix Traveller,

Your thread is very interesting and shows promise that you know what you are talking about and are willing to explain what you know to the fullest extent so that others may fully understand what your trying to tell them.

I find this answer by you very interesting (quoting your words): "The Brain has a very small amount of RAM and an even smaller amount of Memory for storing experiences in.... "

You seem to be sure that light is "aware", and for light to be aware it has to be "alive".

Light is energy, electromagnetic and full of radiation; some that we can see and some that we can't see without certain optical aids.

You seem to have knowledge of scientific breakthroughs, please share them with us, because we are interested in you and your knowledge of these scientific breakthroughs.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Anything that contains symmetry, whether manifest or Conceptual,
has an Inner and Outer, to its Structural make up.

In fact this exists in multiple program levels.

ie the Inner and Outer, The Inner of The Inner & The Outer of an Inner,
the Inner of the Inner etc. etc.

If we take a beam of Light, or even that which is believed to be Matter,
we Find this Geometry.
(Perhaps I should be referring to this as Symmetry, but I prefer
to relate to it as Geometry.)

And if we open up the Edge, we find this:-

And this is similar at the Ends...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e84e7491d4a.jpg[/atsimg]

It is in this Module. we find the Program Code for such things,
as Colour, Texture, Kinetics, and many other interactions,
such as Taste Smell, sound feel etc etc.

So it is the same with Light...

When we open up the Outer edge, of a beam of Light,
we find this Code.

It takes two Geometric commands to do this, as All is an expression
Interactive of Geometry.

The affect or phenomena at the Slit or gate, this allows us,
to open up the Edge.

When the Colour Codes are opened , we have access
to other information, regarding the material that the Light
has interacted with, both of its Source and what it has interacted with
in between, Hence Spectroscopy.

This is Not involving absorption as interpreted by many,
within the spectrum but is in fact, Directly seeing the display
of the program Data carried, or contained in the Inner & Outer Programs
of the Outer Program of the Light.

The detection of Black and White Bands in these Colours
are the Program Code within the Materials shown in the Spectrum.

The Slit or Gate opens The Outer Program (Edge) of The Light beam.

This is with respect to the orientation of the edge, of the Slit or Gate,
to the Prism.

And The Prism displays the two outer Programs as a Colour Code.

(The Outer of the Outer, and The Inner of the Outer, Programs of Light.)

These Colour Codes, are used in millions of different programs that
produce our experience, and don’t just relate to the colour
of one manifestation, whether it be of Light, energy or an object.

The manifestation and interaction of energy, is only the result
of a Program of Geometric Interactions.

Take any manifestation within our Universe or even the World of Mind,
outside the Universe experience.

For example in the experience of this Universe:-

There can be seen, but Not Photographed or enlarged, by the technology
used in science today, for reasons I shall explain later, a thin Line is seen
around every object in this Universe we experience.
Like this....

Everything exists in its own Hole.
Which of course is the identical shape including size of the object.

The outer Line work contains All the information about the object,
a bit like a chain of squares.

This is in the form of a Tree....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e924872f1fe5.jpg[/atsimg]

This Line work around the object contains these Inner & Outer
sub Programs, of The Outer Program.

Its a bit Like DNA I guess, but is Not as a double Helix.

DNA Also has this type of program that produces the format
and content of DNA and any other Manifestation for that Matter.

This outside loop or line is the Program, for the Shape
and Location etc., of a Hole in the Experience.

The Inner sub-program of this, in the Outer Program, is the Program
for the Contents of The Hole.

While the Outer of the Outer Programs Contains its Colour,
And interaction Control.

The Program is in the form of a closed loop, encasing the object
or geometry, and is like a chain of very small squares or pixel,
containing the Data, in the form of Colour Codes.

There are a total of 36 major programs, in each manifestation
which are broken down into virtually billions of sub programs.

There is another Program that rotates about (Outside) what we see
or experience in our vision.

This program is Not seen by the human eye, but by the Mind only.

Only the Inner program, is viewed through the eyes!

This Program controls our experience and contains such information
as the boundaries of our options, or choices within the experience.

But this program can be observed or disassembled, using Processing
equipment that interfaces with the Mind. (More about this Later on.)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hi Matrix Traveller,

I find your thread extremely interesting. You've delved deeply into this subject over the years. I've delved only briefly into a small part of this subject over the years.

I have delved into programming so that I can see what others cannot possibly see. With the programming I can see stuff that you cannot see.

I can see down into the ground with my programed system. Are you using similar programs so that you can see into solids? Your knowledge of prisms refracting light is similar to my discoveries.

I've kept my secrets for years, and you are about the same age as I am, and it is amazing to find someone else that has kept their secrets for many years also. I find it interesting that we are both getting ready to release our secrets to the world.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
hello The Matrix Traveller, I stumbled on to your tread here and became confused(deeper then the obvious) and intrigued. so i looked up your profile and had read every thing you have contributed to this site. please dont be creeped out, im an inquiring mind and i was trying to find the root of your position.

Please dont misunderstand me when i say this but, this is just semantics isnt it(be honest)?

mind, body, soul.

you ask people to have an open mind, then proceed to deal with them as if they are closed minded(providing evidence). the experiment are nice, dont get me wrong but its very long winded with what i *assume your going to finalize this thread with.

to avoid any spoilers for the other readers here- ill just jump to that ultimate question. after all is said and done what is your _____(advice, fate, course of action)?

the reason im posting(aside from the above) is because on a 1 on 1 stand point i want to know if your guidance is different than my own.

my advice--live your life to the highest quality one can endeavor, and always learn from your mistakes. in addition-- find that one thing (in loving memory of curly
)

i didnt need science/geometry to teach me this, in fact i needed very little.

if my position kills your thread im very sorry, that is not my intention. i did/have/am enjoy*ing what you have shared so far and i hope that you continue EVEN IF others agree with me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

you ask people to have an open mind, then proceed to deal with them as if they are closed minded(providing evidence).

I am sorry this is your conclusion, but it is certainly Not my intention to suggest that others are closed minded.. I am just hoping to inspire others to ask more questions about what is generally accepted by most.

I am certainly Not after followers, but I am merely passing on what I have found.

I am not a religious person, but I have had experiences just as many have had, that raise questions about the beliefs of humanity as a whole.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but I have come across a few answers during my life.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
I am sorry this is your conclusion, but it is certainly Not my intention to suggest that others are closed minded.. I am just hoping to inspire others to ask more questions about what is generally accepted by most.

im not concluding anything of the sort at this stage in your presentation. just an observation of the slight contradiction in your output.

i m not here to challenge you in a popularity contest for viewers(as you say you are not aswell). you say youve been in this plane for some time now and i was trying to get to the meat of your message, but i guess ill have to wait for your next thread, that will be a spin off of this. untill then

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

Your comments...
Quote:

im not concluding anything of the sort at this stage in your presentation. just an observation of the slight contradiction in your output.

What slight contradiction are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

MT have you figured out yet that your theory of "The Brain has a very small amount of RAM and an even smaller amount of Memory for storing experiences in.... "

is totally incorrect.

The Human Mind has more RAM and Memory than any computer EVER created. The human mind is far greater a tool than any computer will ever be. Humans have the capability to interact with all creatures and situations, a computer does not.

Humans can dream and be unbelievably creative, computers cannot. Humans have feelings, computers do not. Humans have 6 senses, computers do not, nor can they extrapolate those senses on their own.

Humans retain memory similar to computers but on a much larger scale. Computer memory data is located and retrieved from a very small space. Humans memory is of its total environment; buildings, creatures, space, equipment including computers, landscapes and much, much more. Humans interact with their environment, and the Human environment is vastly larger. Computers only know what Humans program into them and can only bring up such data in quantities introduced to that particular computer system.

You interact within your environment, you know what your are going to eat, you know what it should taste like, you know exactly where everything is in your life when you awaken. Your shower didn't move, you clothes are where they should be, the lawn is in its place, your vehicle is in its place ready to take you to a place you have in your mind. The Human brain is ready to interact and react to any and all thoughts from others. The Human Brain is entirely amazing and is far Superior to any computer or program.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The Two Entities....

a. LIFE

b. Human or Biological Robotics.

The human Species including the brain does Not have a Mind!

The Human Species is merely of Biological Robotics.

The human Species is Not Alive, but instead Life Experiences through Biological Robotics.

The Life entity is Aware of the human form but is your body Aware of your Entity ???

Is your hand or any other part of your body Aware of your Living Entity ???

We all know the Answer to this Don't we ???

There is an old writing that tells us, to come to know Ourselves! If we wont we are in Poverty and are that Poverty!

The Mind, often referred to as "Awareness", "Consciousness" or LIFE, is external of the body!

The Brain is only The Decoder/Encoder between the External Mind and the Experience you know as the Universe!

The Human form, can only dream about being alive or pretend to be alive, but it is impossible for the Dead to Live and The Living to Die as these Two are Opposites, and are of completely different Worlds.

I challenge you to prove otherwise.

If you know Your real Entity, then you would be aware of this Fact.

If you are Not aware, then you are only in a state of Sleep.

But this in itself is a Normal Condition required to get the full experience of this Program, ie the Universe.

At some point we become Aware of our real selves and at that stage the Metamorphoses of The Soul takes Place.

When you come to know yourself (outside the Body) then you shall be awake! This happens to many as they enter Old Age.... LOL...

But Not to all....

The Real Processing System that produces all is in Something that has No Shape or Size and is based on Concepts structured in Strict Laws or Rules.

What you experience is in Fact Interactive Geometry.

Everything in this Little Universe has Shape (Includes Size), Colour (even if Not Seen), and Position, Can you prove me Wrong on this ???

[edit on 7-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by RussianScientists

The Two Entities....

a. LIFE

b. Human or Biological Robotics.

The human Species including the brain does Not have a Mind!
The Human Species is merely of Biological Robotics.
The human Species is Not Alive, but instead Life Experiences through Biological Robotics.
The Life entity is Aware of the human form but is your body Aware of your Entity ???
Is your hand or any other part of your body Aware of your Living Entity ???
We all know the Answer to this Don't we ???

There is an old writing that tells us, to come to know Ourselves! If we wont we are in Poverty and are that Poverty!
The Mind, often referred to as "Awareness", "Consciousness" or LIFE, is external of the body!

The Brain is only The Decoder/Encoder between the External Mind and the Experience you know as the Universe!

OK, I understand so far. But what is the "you" in your last statement quoted above? It seems even a sleeping person understand the concept of "you" as being a reference to them as a person with a mind and body.

When I say, "You did this or that" to someone, they understand that I am referring to them as a person with a body, brain, mind, consciousness, etc.(the complete person) to the extent they know what they are. I see them as I see myself, but with differences in their actions and perceptions.

Is the breaking down of everything into it's constituent elements, and understanding their workings, needed for Life?

You sure raise a lot of questions in my mind. Now I feel arrogant for having thought that I heard it all, and then another person comes along with Matrix in his screen name.

Respectfully submitted.

[edit on 7/8/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

The answer is very simple.

Is the body really, The You ???

When a human body so called dies, Does the body know anything or is it Aware of anything at all ???

And when the body is said to be Alive, is that Flesh Aware of you, or anything else for that matter ???

See if any part of your Flesh is Aware of anything at all ???

But your Awareness, Consciousness, Mind or LIFE is very much Aware.

It is this (Awareness) that is either Awake, Asleep, Awakening or Falling Asleep!

In both cases the Flesh is NOT Aware of anything...

So when You relate to, as "I", this can NOT relate to anything of Flesh, because the Flesh is NOT Aware of Anything, so How can The Flesh be You or You the Conscious Entity be the Flesh ???

When You say, I will do this or do that, believe this or believe that, it is certainly NOT the Flesh making this claim, as the flesh is NOT Aware of anything at All.

When I speak of myself, it is an expression of/from my Consciousness or Awareness!

Have you ever had a discussion with any part of your Flesh ???

I, that is my Consciousness or Awareness, has never had such a discussion as it simply knows, the Flesh does NOT know, or is even Aware of anything.

The Brain is an "Interface" between your Consciousness and the Environment you experience. That "Interface" is, or is Like a Decoder/Encoder.

I have never had my brain, try to communicate with my Conscious State !

Nor can you locate the precise position in the brain, that a single thought comes from, even though there is medical equipment, that can locate and see changes within the brain.

These changes that we can see, are NOT the Source, but merely, the "Decoding" and "Encoding" that is taking place in the "Interface"!

It is Not the eyes that see nor does the Brain see...

The "eyes" and "brain" are simply parts or components of the "Interface" between LIFE and it Experience!

If Consciousness or Awareness being LIFE, is removed from or isolated from the human Biological Robotics, the body is said to be inactive or dead, otherwise the eyes and brain would still see, that is if the real you, is the Flesh ( eyes, Brain etc. )???

Consciousness, Awareness, Mind or LIFE being One and the same Entity, is NOT in the human Biological Robotics ,but is experiencing through the Biological Robotic System from a different type of World.

It is The Mind, Awareness, Consciousness, or LIFE Entity that makes the Choices, and causes the body to function in every way.

Without Awareness, Consciousness, Mind or LIFE, the Flesh can do nothing at all, except decay!

So I Identify Me, as The LIFE or a Partition of the LIFE, Singular.

All Partitions of LIFE are of that ONE LIFE Entity.

When I refer to "I"... I refer to my Awareness, Consciousness, True Mind or LIFE!

NOT the Flesh !

[edit on 7-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Matrix Traveller: Thank you for clarifying that for me. I know a lifeless body is not the person, but mearly the outward shell or vessel. The real person, or Life, must be somewhere after the flesh dies, but where are they?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by John Matrix

It is this (Awareness) that is either Awake, Asleep, Awakening or Falling Asleep!

This is what I needed...thanks so much for a new and amazing idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
what if i were to tell you that all of which you speak of is nothing more than highly evolved behavior.

i see what your trying to say to us BUT the fact is we are all magical thinkers.

when i say this i dont mean to say that we believe in magic per se'. what im saying is WE are superstitious, and because we are superstitious we find(imagine) counter measures to console our fears of the unknown.

im sorry but even tho you have found a way to condemn religion you yourself have created one in the process.

you speak of my body(flesh) as if it is a hindrance to my existence, but i dont/refuse to see it like this. my(our) ancestors put great effort and thought into creating this flesh you call human. its not their fault WE have found a way to squander it.

and if our ancestors had not put in the effort they did, we would be at the bottom of the food chain. not having the luxury to come up with extravagant theories on this reality*.

please dont miss interpret me, nor shrug me off. all people NEED a antagonist so they can improve what they got thus far.

but as for you holographic reality, the jury's out. ive got some good and bad tyhings going for me right now and I* cant see any benefit in changing to that paradigm. thats why i asked about your message or anything of great use.

i truly honestly wanted to hear/speak to a holographic believer and get some info from them.

but you have spoken to me and others like Obi Wan-"this is not the drawer your looking for." gentle at the lips, but dismissive at the core:/

[edit on 8/8/09 by Glyph_D]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

I am sorry that you interpret what I say, in the way you do, but we are all entitled to believe what we want to believe, but you have totally misunderstood what I am talking about.

Read carefully again, as I think you have been a little hasty, in your judgement but this is your own free will.

No hard feelings, as I do Not wish to have followers, but rather wish others to question all, without having preconceived ideas.

I am always willing to learn and I have no intentions of producing another religion, or any following at all.

I can't see anything religious in the technical aspect of ourselves.

And I certainly don't partake in any religious services, religious practices, or other religious phenomena... And have nothing at all against others that do...

I support Freedom of speech and the right to free choice.

By you having different ideas than myself does not make either of us better or less than the other, we are both of the One!

I am merely expressing my views, in what I and others have discovered...

Perhaps it is just the way you interpret things.

But thank you anyway, for offering your views and good fortune in the future.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am still very interested in what you have discovered along this journey we call Life.

The "life" must have some need, purpose, and use for the biological robot. What purpose could this "biological robot interfacing with the material realm" have for the Life? Does the Life need experiences from this material realm? Why? What for?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
er....what about us colorblind folk??Regards to your lights/colors observations,i mean.
pffft ~ pilot=no/fireman=no/electrician=no/grasp & understand true meaning & existance=no.
I tell ya' i must've cut the big mans lunch in a previous life or sum'n....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Read carefully again, as I think you have been a little hasty, in your judgement but this is your own free will.

your right i have made a quick judgment toward your opinion. it appears that there are 2 very distinct views with regards to the holographic universe. and you have yet to display which of the two you subscribe to.

in this thread you parallel the scientific views as such , and are interesting in ther own right. tho im not entirely convinced. i feel thier might be a deeper comncept that would more accurately describe our reality...tho?

however in other threads youve written it appears your into the alternative. which are the religious ramifications of the holographic concept. this IMHO is a farce.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

your words....

Quote:-

your right i have made a quick judgment toward your opinion. it appears that there are 2 very distinct views with regards to the holographic universe. and you have yet to display which of the two you subscribe to.

Sorry to disappoint you... T don't subscribe to any human philosophy, beliefs, or institutions....

in this thread you parallel the scientific views as such , and are interesting in ther own right. tho im not entirely convinced. i feel thier might be a deeper comncept that would more accurately describe our reality...tho?

you are totally free, so don't feel I am imposing my knowledge on you.

Ask more about things, especially the things "you believe" you know, and you will find your answers eventually...

Keep looking....

however in other threads youve written it appears your into the alternative. which are the religious ramifications of the holographic concept. this IMHO is a farce.

It is humankind or the human Primate that makes a religion out of anything so as to cloak the Truth.

Sorry to disappoint you, I am certainly NOT into that Phenomena of the human species....

I try to understand the fears and doubts of humankind, and reach beyond that, which Inhibits and Oppresses the human Primate.

But thank you for exposing your thoughts and look forward to hearing from you again.

Your comments draws out the inner knowledge and this can only be a good thing in the end.

Good fortune in the future....

[edit on 8-8-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fotsyfots

A very good point!

Colour blindness, What you refer to, is an "Interface" anomaly but Colour Codes still exist in the base Processing System that manifests All, and don't suffer from the same Phenomena.

Colour exists irrespective, but remember Both the Eyes and the Brain are a Decoder/Encoder Interface, between (Awareness, Consciousness, True Mind) LIFE! and the Experience ie The Universe and the species.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join