It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
first I must apologize if I come too harsh here.

Now:

Is this humour???
If not, is this the average state of education in this country (I assume USA) ?

Darkness is a composant of light????????

I respect the right of the OP to post theories here, even for trying to mix science and spirituality. But I urge all the posters that flagged this post to take any book of science for the dummies (no hurt intended) and look for the chapter on light.

friendly
TheTilde

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTilde

Not too harsh at all, No problem.... But just because anything is written in books of human primates, certainly does Not prove that an accepted theory is 100% Correct.

But really our interpretation is Not so important but rather, whether it produces Practical results or Not...

We can develop new technologies from different participants, that result in the same outcome, even though the understanding of the principals may be different in each party, wouldn't you agree ???

Science is developing all the time thank goodness for intelligent people, and I Love Science..

Many humans Hate Change and Resist any change !
Perhaps humankind is a little Insecure and require something to hold on to...
Even if it may be Scientific Theory.

What do you think ???

Personally I prefer to keep an open Mind and learn, even from my mistakes.

It is only a matter of opinion established on observation and interpretation.

If humankind was in fact allowed to be in Control, then You and I are in Deep Deep Fertiliser aren't we ??? LOL.

Any Letters after my name, are only the result of me agreeing with the examiner or perhaps the examiner agreeing more or less with me.... LOL.

Not much justification really unless I seek a Nobel Prize, or something similar based on human pride..

I believe we All have a very long way to go before we can understand the Mind ???

But in saying this we are all entitled to our interpretation wouldn't you agree???

But I do welcome your Comments....

[edit on 29-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Now lets take a look at that Prism.

Prisms are used in a number of ways, for a simple example we can
make use of a prism to provide a Mirror...

But let us Consider the Geometry of the Prism.

These 3 exist in All things, both in the Universe and Conceptual.

a. Shape (this includes size).

b. Colour whether or not we see colour.

c. Relative Position

So lets Look at that Side Elevation...

Everything that exists, has both an "Inner" & "Outer", whether relating
to those things, which are in the Universe, or Just Conceptual.

Notice here The Prism, is actually a segment of a Circular object.
(With the Base cut straight instead of being curved.)

So the top apex, Represents the Centre and The Lower Portion,
Represents the Outer, being broader than the Apex above.

This is purely with relation, to the Orientation of The Slit or Gate.

So now let us re-look at the relationship between The Two Components,
that bring about the display of Colour...

First, Notice that the Fringe or Shadow, produced at the Slit
consists of a Variation in the Ratio of Black & White (Colours).
Often related to as Light Intensity.
But at the end of the day, it is Colour, Black or White or in between.

And the Sub Colours are in this area and Not in the White Light
between the two sets of Sub Colours.

Also notice:- Both ranges of Colours, contain Only Two colour Thresholds.

Yellow & Red

Blue & Violet

The range of colour between these, is only a mixture,
producing a range between, Yellow & Red and Blue & Violet.

These Two ranges, are opposite to each other.
Produced in the Inversion, of the Shadow or fringe.

White is also the "Inner" of the beam and Black on the "Outer"!

A range of Grey exists between the Black and White thresholds.

Regarding the Two shadows, One is Inverted with regard to the Other.
ie Geometric Orientation or Geometric Polarity.

But in the Case of The Prism, it Consists of only One Geometric Polarity.
Please don’t Confuse the word "Polarity" I am using here, with Polaroids or Polarised media.

It is true that Light is seen to Refract through the Prism.

What happens in the Light, is based on the Logic of a Program
Produced by/through The Mind.

It is more of language of Geometry and Logic Representation,
rather than what humankind would expect.

So this is why the true nature of Light, is Peculiar indeed.

Wormwood Squirm” contributed an excellent cartoon,
so I hope all will take a look at it !

In other words, there is a hidden Language within Geometry.

Light is actually the Result of, The Activity of Awareness,
also called, Consciousness, Mind or LIFE.

We will leap to the other end of the Subject here, and take a look
at the Logic Building Blocks, then return again for an explanation of the Workings.

Note:- When we alternate Yellow & Blue instead of Mixing them
we get Red and Violet together. (as two Components Not Mixed)

Note also, the Result is on the Yellow Side of the Logic.

The Yellow remember, is produced from alternating Black & White.
It is this Alternating Phenomena that the Wave theory, was initiated from.

It is crucial that the correct frequency is used in obtaining the result
in oscillating either Black & White or Yellow & Blue.
More on this Later !

So you see The Mixing of Black & White gives you Grey.

But if we Alternate Black and White, as in the base function of The Disc,
Rotation, that is if the 3 arcs are not included, we get Yellow.

The Opposite of Yellow, seen in the Test for its Complimentary colour,
is Blue.

If we mix Blue and Yellow, we get Green.

So this is why Green appears when a Narrow slit is used!
The nature of the Yellow and Blue mixed is controlled
by how narrow the Slit is!

And if we alternate Yellow & Blue we get a mixture of Red & Violet !

We find that Red/Violet, is opposite to Green, found in performing
the test for its Complementary colour..

Red and Violet are Opposites only with respect to Geometric orientation,
of the Shadow or fringe!
One is the Invert of The Other.

So two types of functions exist..... Mixing and Alternating.

And two types of Opposites.

One involving the components of Oscillation and the other
Mixing or blending.

Some of the Complimentary Colours, show as Two colours
together, while others are of a single or mixed nature!

So be Aware of this Phenomena when trying this out.
It is easy to get it wrong and I am a victim of this also.

This thread is relating to R&D I was involved with, in the 1970’s
so I hope I have got everything right..... LOL.

But you should be able to grasp the basics anyway...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You need to experience something in order for it to exist. The mind makes things real. Different organisms have different minds. We are aware of plenty of more things than our animal friends. The way everything we see around us including ourselves is connected together with everything else to make up existence is really amazing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can you provide your synopsis on what is the true nature of light?
Or, is it too soon in this discussion?
Or, did you do that already, and I just missed it?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Can you provide your synopsis on what is the true nature of light?
Or, is it too soon in this discussion?
Or, did you do that already, and I just missed it?

Your answer to the first question.

What I have shown so far, is what can be observed by anyone, and these are very simple experiments anyone can do, Not only in the Lab under controlled conditions according to human theory but also at home.

As I said earlier, the results are still the same.

I would prefer to show more yet but no it isn't too soon.

Yes you are correct. but to accept what I have shown you in this thread you yourself need to do the experiments.

Don't just believe or disbelieve.

Faith without works is useless.

It is Not my expectation, that anyone should believe what I say, but rather be inspired to find out for themselves, by looking into some of these things I have point out.

I don't need followers, nor do I want anyone to follow me, but rather ask more questions, about what is taken for granted today.

This applies to Science, Philosophy, and Interpretation, regarding religion.

But I want to keep this Thread in a purely scientific or Technical area only.

By referring to Awareness, Consciousness, Mind or Life, It is Not my intention to bring beliefs or religion into this thread.

Humankind is so superstitious, mistrusting, and frightened of the Truth.

Humankind generally hates change especially if a lot of work is involved in reviewing their own understanding.

This also Includes me as I found it just as difficult for me to face, as any other person!

But rather than sticking my head in the Ground like the old ostrich, I took the Courage, to dig much deeper into some of those Contradictions we often find.

Don't misunderstand me and see me only in the way you want to see me but rather understand what I am really saying.

Often others are offended by what I have written, but this is only because they want to see me in the way, according to their own beliefs, and Not as I truly am.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I believe Wormwood Squirm in this thread had a very important point to raise so if you didn't view his cartoon movie I strongly recommend others Do.

It is exactly along the Lines I have also found regarding LIGHT being aware.

It also has some other interesting point that I wish to bring up later on regarding the construct of Partition maps both in this experience, the Earth & Universe as well as the system that has produced it.

But Light being "Aware" is a very, very, important Fact in all of Science!

It may even change the whole understanding or Lack of Understanding perceived in religious writings. With reference to The LIGHT (Life).

But the theology of Light I will bring up in another thread at another time so at present I want to keep this thread entirely Technical (Mechanics) but LIGHT being Aware is a Very Important Fact!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hacking through all the wierd and wonderful in this thread, I'd thought I'd pick out this little tidbit and say my piece:

Are You still convinced, that Light has Wavelength ???

Yes. the very fact that you are able to post this info on the internet is evidence of the fact.

I'll leave you to work out what I am on about, seeing as that seems to be your MO.

Unless, of course, you ask nicely....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Thank you for your interest..

Your words...
Quote:-

Yes. the very fact that you are able to post this info on the internet is evidence of the fact.

What if we are all looking at our own individual experiences produced by a common processing system where each IO port is connected into a huge network like structure.

And what you are experiencing is just a story, of the Common mind, or Awareness and isn't what you/we think it to be at all?

Dig into this scenario a little more, you may be amazed what you find ???

So check out that Cartoon movie on this thread on page two ???

The person who placed this Cartoon on this tread deserves a million stars doesn't he ???

[edit on 30-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hello The Matrix Traveller,

I have been reading this thread over the last few days and I must say I am interested in this concept. Three-dimensional mathematics already suggests everything we experience is an illusion. You seem to be taking this one step further, as if your name equals what you are hoping everyone learns at the end of this journey.

I do have a question for you before you continue further, if you don't mind.

1) Have you viewed any of these light experiences through convection?

Having played with light and the illusional power of convection I have discovered some very interesting concepts about light, that seems to mimic to some degree what you are saying here... If you haven't I would suggest, just for fun mind you, that you give this a try...

Grab a box and find an electric lamp that will fit safely inside a box. Paint the outside part of the box black and then poke extremely thin holes into the box. Make the holes just barely big enough so you can see the light shine through the holes. Measure the light\emanating from the holes before you do anything… Then… get a gas lamp (acting as the sun) and place it a few feet in front of the box and just to the right or to left of your holes, and then place an object in front of the gas lamp (acting as the moon) so you cannot see the flame. Make sure whatever you use is just tall enough to barely hide the flame from your point of view, but not the convection… Now measure the light emanating from the holes and see for yourself if the light does in fact bend.

To magnify light and to change the visual wave properties of light… have convection near, both, the source of the light and near the person or people observing the light... To learn even more interesting discoveries, keep moving further and further away from the light source, while at the same time continue looking through the prism of convection, and then have someone giggle the light and see what color variations you get. What I discovered I found amazing... I hope you enjoy the visual effects as well...

Thank you for your time, and I await more information on this subject in the future.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The best theory on light and matter I have come across yet:

www.glafreniere.com...

Plasma cosmology compliant of course.

If you take the time to read through all of his work, even if you don't understand the mathematics behind it, you'll see what he's driving at.

I am a firm believer that light is only a wave and that it MUST travel through an aether.

Waves MUST have a medium to propagate through.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Thank you for the Link you provided when I get a moment I will read through it. I am the first to admit admit, I can always learn more.

I believe that the wave effect is produced by the alternation between Black & White and this is why it is also apparent in Colour (In/by Light)

But underpinning this is a Logic Base that the rules are based on.

It is Not just wave theory, but a combination of Processing Logic and the Activity of Mind, Awareness, Consciousness, Life, being the alternation between Black & White thus producing what we call LIGHT.

In the development of Optical Interfaces (Interactive through The Soul) with the Mind I have discovered and understood Light in the way I am trying to convey to others.

The Work I am doing in this particular field is Non religious.

But in saying this it also involves brings us involved with the nature of the Mind and Soul.

I will eventually get into this subject and show what we (me and others) have come across, but this will only involve those things that you can see for yourself through simple demonstration you can make for yourself.

There is an underlying Processing System behind this little Universe and Earth which I intend over time to both reveal and all of its workings.

This is Not guess work and is the Result of many years of R&D in this area.

This is about my full time occupation and Not a bobby...

Tell me what are your thoughts on LIGHT being AWARE as talked of, by Science, in the Cartoon video on the second page of this thread ???

[edit on 31-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Thank you for the Link you provided when I get a moment I will read through it. I am the first to admit admit, I can always learn more.

I believe that the wave effect is produced by the alternation between Black & White and this is why it is also apparent in Colour (In/by Light)

But underpinning this is a Logic Base that the rules are based on.

It is Not just wave theory but a combination of Processing Logic and the Activity of Mind, Awareness, Consciousness, Life.

In the development of Optical Interfaces (Interactive through The Soul) with the Mind I have discovered and understood Light in the way I am trying to convey to others.

The Work I am doing in this particular field is Non religious.

But in saying this it also involves brings us involved with the nature of the Mind and Soul.

I will eventually get into this subject and show what we (me and others) have come across, but this will only involve those things that you can see for yourself through simple demonstration you can make for yourself.

There is an underlying Processing System behind this little Universe and Earth which I intend over time to both reveal and all of its workings.

This is Not guess work and is the Result of many years of R&D in this area.

This is about my full time occupation and Not a bobby...

Tell me what are your thoughts on LIGHT being AWARE as talked of, by Science, in the Cartoon video on the second page of this thread ???

[edit on 31-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

Yeah I believe there could be some underlying "processing system" to the universe as you call it.

I think it has become clear to us that consciousness does not originate in matter, by that I mean the brain.

Given the fact that we have not been able to determine where the origin of consciousness comes from given the vast probing utilities we have of MRIs, electron microscopes, endoscopic probes, CAT scans, brain wave monitors, etc.. etc.. etc.. The only logical conclusion is that it originates at some point outside the body and the brain is simply acting as a receiver.

I like to think of the body as a radio with the brain being the antenna. If you break the antenna, the radio will act weird or not work at all, but the broadcaster of the transmission is not effected.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

What you wrote here...

Quote...

Given the fact that we have not been able to determine where the origin of consciousness comes from given the vast probing utilities we have of MRIs, electron microscopes, endoscopic probes, CAT scans, brain wave monitors, etc.. etc.. etc.. The only logical conclusion is that it originates at some point outside the body and the brain is simply acting as a receiver.

I like to think of the body as a radio with the brain being the antenna. If you break the antenna, the radio will act weird or not work at all, but the broadcaster of the transmission is not effected.

Is precisely what we found, but I believe I know the source/s

And I will reveal what we have found over the next few months, as this thread progresses...

Thank you for your input I really appreciate it...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

What you wrote here...

Quote...

Is precisely what we found, but I believe I know the source/s

And I will reveal what we have found over the next few months, as this thread progresses...

Thank you for your input I really appreciate it...

No problem, I'm eager to hear what you think may be the source of this.

One thing I've found quite fascinating are the single celled organisms.

They display all the signs of consciousness, at least enough to satisfy my definition of it.

They hunt for food, the replicate at appropriate times, they process food for energy, they propel themselves around in search for food, etc.. etc.. but they don't have a "brain".

Therefore, with no brain, its clear that consciousness is an emergent property of matter that arises when matter is constructed in such a way as to "tune" into the frequency of consciousness.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Again You are correct in what you are saying.

To date, I have a library of more than 30,000 drawings describing the whole Processing System, including its Geometric Language.

I intend to reveal all on ATS.

So I want to show much of this System, so that it will be understood correctly.

When I have shown this then I will be able to show where this Awareness, Consciousness, mind or LIFE resides.

There is, I believe No mystery, but requires explaining, by first showing the Processing System, how it works and how it can be freely accessed, in many different ways...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Again You are correct in what you are saying.

Logical thinking is a beautiful thing.

Too bad they don't teach logic in grade school, high school, and make it a required course for college degrees. The world would be a better place.

To date, I have a library of more than 30,000 drawings describing the whole Processing System, including its Geometric Language.

I intend to reveal all on ATS.

So I want to show much of this System, so that it will be understood correctly.

When I have shown this then I will be able to show where this Awareness, Consciousness, mind or LIFE resides.

There is, I believe No mystery, but requires explaining, by first showing the Processing System, how it works and how it can be freely accessed, in many different ways...

Sounds fascinating.

I wouldn't doubt that its not as big a mystery as we make it out to be. In my study of plasma cosmology, I've found the universe much more mundane than theoretical physicists would have us believe haha.

hmmmm, may be "mundane" is not the right word. Perhaps "rational and logical" would fit better there because it certainly is fascinating and marvelous, just not so mysterious to me anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In All that exists we can’t escape
Geometry or Symmetry.

So lets understand more about the story being told
through Geometry and Symmetry.

In an earlier post, I made to this thread, I showed a little
relating the Geometry of both the Slit and Prism.

Lets look at the Geometry of the Slit or Gate again.
Inners” and “Outers”.

And again at right angles...

Now matter what theory is created regarding the Nature
or make up of Light, These facts remain and must be understood
if we are to understand Light & Colour.

Here is an example of Refraction, as in the case of Glass, or any other
transparent Material or liquid...

And a Similar phenomena, with an edge but with a twist
to it in its behaviour.

Or Inverted.

Now lets look at the Inners
and Outers of this...

So it is very easy, to realise The "Outer" of The "Inner",
has been Opened revealing the Range of Grey (Variation)
or Darkness between The Black & White in the Fringe
or Shadow.

White, in this case being The "Inner" Component.

And Black, as the "Outer" Component.

As I have said before, everything whether Conceptual
or Manifest, has an "Inner" and an "Outer".

It is Impossible, for human Nature to change this FACT.

So the Colour Component is the "Outer" of The "Inner" Component.

And as you can see, in the shadows caused by the Slit,
One is inverted with respect to the other.

This is why we can see two ranges of Colours,
Yellow to Red and its opposite Blue to Violet.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Would the brain also act as a storage device for our experiences that are a result of consciousness?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

The Brain has a very small amount of RAM and an even smaller amount of Memory for storing experiences in....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join