Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We all know the demonstration, of the theoretical splitting of Light,
in our School General Science syllabus.

Do we really understand what Light is ???

But did you know, what is the Truth, regarding this demonstration ???

If we consider the demonstration....

But did you know, if we open the Slit we find this ?

Note the Green (a mixture of Yellow and Blue) has disappeared, and Two sets of colours are Left.

The White Light between the Two sets of Colours,
is Not split by the Prism!

And if we consider only one edge, of the Slit in the orientation, seen
in the next drawing, we get this!

Now Invert this Edge (of The Slit) !

And we see.....

We find that Yellow turns to Blue and Red to Violet ???

If we Invert the Prism, instead of the Edge, the same Phenomena occurs !

And did you know, it does Not matter, which side of the Slit or Edge is placed,
with regards to the Prism, (Entry or Exit of the Light), the same Phenomena,
still occurs !

No matter what the accepted theory of Light is today,
this Phenomena shown in this thread, still remains
and justifies, New answers, and New understanding...

Are You still convinced, that Light has Wavelength ???

Or is there another more plausible Theory, to Light
yet Not understood.

Or is the Truth being hidden from us, for some reason ???

Try this demonstration yourself, before you make any judgement !

Perhaps Blue is Opposite to Yellow ???

And Complimentary Colours (a colour and its Complimentary colour)
are Opposites ?

If we mix Black and White we get Grey.

Note; Black & White are Opposites !

If we Alternate, between Black and White, as in the Case of a rotating Disc,
Rotating slowly, having Half of the disc in Black, and the other half White,
we see Pale Yellow....

Perhaps we need to Update our knowledge, regarding Light
and Colour, by revisiting the Old theory and re examine it again....

Or are we going to remain blind, and pretend, by keeping
that Slit narrow and Not investigate, this Phenomena ???

Or are we going to take another 21st Century look
at the Theory of Light again ???

This is just too Important to ignore, as the Theory of Light
underpins most Science today, and our understanding of the Universe!

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There's no mystery there. If you note the effect, the colors remain in the same places. Some don't show up, that's all. When you broaden the slit, white light can swamp the greens (or whatever colors are being blocked).

As far as the "combination" of colors, there are actually two different methods. One is subtractive, the other additive (as you might have guessed). When you mix pigments (pains, crayons, etc.) the combinations are subtractive. Red is red because it absorbs colors other than red, reflecting mostly the red. So if blue falls on it, most of it gets absorbed. Same with green, etc.

If you mix, say, blue and red paint, you get a darker color, a purple. The blue reflects mostly blue light, the red reflects mostly blue light, and what's left appears purple.
Subtractive color mixing

But if you *add* blue and red light, you get a lighter color, not a darker one- it's kind of a light magenta.
Additive color mixing

This is the kind of stuff they teach in photography and art classes. It's well-known, and there is no mystery about it.

As for the prism, look where the light is hitting it. When it hits near the point, the light comes out red-orange-yellow; when it's towards the base, it's blue-violet. Again, no mystery.

You might want to invest in a small prism and play around with it for a while, to explore just how they work. Hey, it' a cheap evening of fun if the Cable's out.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Thank you for your response...

What you have said is generally accepted theory, which I am well conversant with since many years ago.

The University of California reacted in a different way, to a thesis I wrote on this in 1970's.

Take a fresh look at the Logic, rather than trying to squash it, based on old accepted theory.

As a result of the thesis I wrote on this subject, took me into a very interesting occupation, involved with technologies, not usually known by the general public.

I am not at liberty to tell you much about this, but I was hoping for the general public to look into this thread and try and see this with an open mind in dig deeper into this.

I respect your conformity to what is generally taught in the past, but there are some, who adopt a different understanding regarding the theory of Light, and are not persuaded by the general public and educational institutions.

These other people are usually involved with super technologies, run by such companies, that receive government funding for R&D.

Most of these companies are involved with Air and Ground Support Products supplied to the defence Dept.

These technologies often remain out of sight to the general public but some technology finds it way into the public arena.

However in some cases this can take many years.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Pardon my slowness.. I actually wanted to see an actual experiment with an actual setup...

I agree with the OP, that there's still mysteries associated with the humble photon. Prisms and slits are quite common and popular demonstrations of the wave nature of light.

I think there's more you can do with light and manipulating images, not just proving the wave like nature of light but also other things. I think physicists must know this. I don't think it's classified, but something that can be predicted by quantum mechanics, just not relevant enough to most everyday uses.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is quite interesting. I speculated on another thread that within the next few years there will be some huge scientific breakthroughs involving healing disease with light. Do you have any more information or speculations as to how this will effect science and technology?

I would also like to know what you think of the work being done on the proposed huge leap in computer tech. called programmable matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
interesting.

could this have something to do with the pyramids?..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Great post. I love this stuff and will take some time to study this.

But my first thought is: How can we determine the color of light if it passes through air then a solid and then through air onto a projector screen?

EDIT :
When what we see is only the reflection light makes of specific objects. Do we see the color of light it self or is it the color of light that reflects from the object that we see?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
We see colours and light through human eyes.

There's probably a lot more to it than we can actually physically see. Science is great, but its limited by human senses and understanding.

Every day we learn new things... there's a LOT more to learn about light, and everything else, than we'll ever understand in our lifetimes.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Take a fresh look at the Logic, rather than trying to squash it, based on old accepted theory.

I would appreciate it if you did not assume that you have any idea of my motivations. The reason I accept the "old and theory" is that it completely and adequately explains your question as you presented it in your post. You have not raised any issue that requires a new theory, nor a modification of the old one.

As for my "trying to squash" anything, that is utter nonsense. I have no incentive to "squash" any new theories. Your question was simple and without any facet that required an explanation beyond the old, classic theory, so that is what I gave you. I took the trouble to cite to some articles that explained part if it, and suggested you try playing with a prism for a while. I still recommend that. They're fun, and you might learn something. Of course, that would only happen if you aren't already convinced that you already know.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Any one familiar with light reflection and refraction.
I recall there is a dependence solely on the electric field.
The magnetic component has no effect.
In essence the 90 degrees between components might not even
be there and only an electric component constitutes light.

What we have with the prism is light transmission or speed.
Some colors are slower than others.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jkro21

Yes...

The Theoretical Angle of the great pyramid of Cheops is 51.84 Degrees or 51 Degrees 50 minutes and 24 Seconds (360 degrees divided by 6.9444 or the reciprocal of 0.144)

But the Pyramid there, had a much different function than humankind can imagine!

It is the Place where Azazel is imprisoned!

Azazel according to the book of E'Noch was the worst of the ones that came to the Earth. But that's another story for another thread at a later date!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I will come back to you later on, regarding your Questions of Light passing through Air.

There is more shocking revelation to come Patience... LOL.

There is much more coming from me in the future regarding the theory of Light.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

This is very easy for you to set up for yourself, You can do it in a Lab with strict environmental conditions or you can achieve it at home by getting hold of a prism out of some old Binoculars or out of some old cameras.

The edges of the Slit do not have to be Decision.

I am sure you can achieve this yourself.

You can even use Sun Light as a source of Light.

No matter whether this is done in a Lab or just at home the results are still the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It was Not my intention to offend you I am sorry if it came across that way...

I have spent man hours in this field and perhaps it was hasty of you to judge me or this phenomena in the way you have.

There is as I have said, the explanation as per "The educational System" so the publics understanding is Indoctrinated by the State Educational System.

But I can assure you this is Not the only theory on Light.

Try and put the effects of State Educational Indoctrination aside and have another little play with this and try and follow what I have said and drawn, rather than see it in the way you want to see it.

I Intend to give further insight and explanations regarding this subject, over the next few weeks.

All of which you can test your self, whether in Strict Laboratory Environmental Conditions or at home, the results will still be the same!

I am sure if you continue to revisit this thread, you will be fascinated with what I am going to show the public.

Once again, I am sorry if I have offended you in any way, as it was truly Not my intention.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

MT, whew....deep!

I know there are atleast 100 references to 'light' in the scriptures...
details here: www.hallvworthington.com...

Hopefully these will help your research.

I personally think REALITY exists beyond the speed of light...and that what we see/feel/experience only happens in TIME...and those in ETERNITY who have no time, past, present and future...have already seen...see...will see...what we have....

OT

PS: Another theory I have is Jesus Christ SLOWED DOWN to become the incarnate.....sorry for going NEO on the readers.

Great thread!!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

...stop lying. Post number 2 totally squashed any "conspiracy" you had presented, and your response is "ahh yes I wrote a thesis on this and I know the true secrets you don't because you are mislead into conforming. HOWEVER I can't share these secrets because I am not permitted to say...but they exist so I am right". PLEASE STOP LYING

IF you are not at liberty to tell us these so-called secrets why would you in your OP bring the "theory of light" to us and ask us to explain the "unexplainable" phenomena. You are the one with the special knowledge, why ask us to state information that is obviously a lie as you say - or simply you thought you had "stumped" science and were proven wrong on the first reply. The only way to back out of that situation is make up some stupid story that really tells us nothing other than you are in the know about certain special laws and principles that modern science is either unaware of or hiding. Gidday robot

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by makinho21

I see you are still confused in and of yourself, but don't worry it will all come right in the end.

Don't waist your time struggling as LIFE wins in the End.

Oh by the way thank you for listing me as your Respected Foe it is a great honour knowing that I have had such an effect on you.

But please do air your opinions on me at any time, it will give me an insight into you position regarding your development while you are in this program called Earth and the Universe.

Peace and good fortune in the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This all sounds a little fishy to me....
Can you go into more details?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadraphobe

I intend to do exactly that and show even more.

I guess you will get your answer in the near future.

But I can't smell the fish... LOL just joking...

There is more to this than you realise so keep an eye on me...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There are in fact two components, that influences the Light,
as shown at the beginning of this thread.

It is Not just the prism that is involved!

If we refract Light, using a Prism without the Slit or gate,
the Light is Not split and the fringes (colours) either side
of the Light is the result of the Boundaries of the Prisms shape,
or size acting as this gate..

The first I will show, is the influence of the Slit on Light.

Sorry I can’t draw the shading correctly, in the first drawing below
but I am sure you will get the Idea anyway.

Light shown through a slit, or Gate in this case.

or light showing around an object...

These drawings exaggerate the fringe areas but at the same time
point out what is going on.

So we see Two Opposite Colours here, Black & White and the Mixture
of these Two, in a range of Grey from black to White.

Now you can place the Slit or Gate on either side of the Prism
It makes No difference to the Outcome!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join