It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics 2009 summit - UFO truth finally?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by Acidtastic
And how do you "know" this?

Sounds like a typical response to me, to try and discredit what he says. So you think the whole disclosure project is BS, and pointless too?

Greer has lost the plot.

He started off OK.

Then he lost the plot.

Are you kidding me? Did you really think aliens were going to be everything *you* thought they would be? Give me a break /slap.

[snip]

About Steven Greer: yes, I can see why people might dislike or think he's a con-artist with the ridiculous prices he charges, but he seems to know what he's talking about in regards to the ET phenomenon. I've been watching some of his lectures and i'm down to the second Exopolitics video, and I can tell you he's fairly knowledgable and has a good grasp on this stuff. The information I'm hearing has so far corroborated very well with the information I know from personal sightings and research, so I think it would be smart for you to listen (nonbelievers & skeptics), regardless of what you think of him.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

off topic comment removed

[edit on 29/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by franspeakfree

There is nothing to debunk. It's just the usual suspects telling you there are secret treaties with aliens and if you buy their DVD they will tell you all about it.

His Disclosure Project videos are all over the internet. I mean, you don't think he's aware of this? He also lets people videotape his lectures. Why aren't there any copyright claims for these videos on Youtube or Google by CSETI? You're caling him a "suspect," but I don't think it's wise to apply this label to him because you aren't Steven Greer and don't know what his true intentions are. Maybe he charges high prices for this stuff because he knows it's going to be all over the internet afterwards for free anyways.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by franspeakfree

Because this is what the 'debunkers' 'sceptics' whatever you want to call them fear the most, and of course that is, the realisation that we are no longer alone in the universe.

No, the main reason is that there's already another topic.

As for the skeptics, well we already saw who was on the guest list and who is heading the event. Car salesman Greer and his minions. This isn't big because you can't get disclosure from a bunch of civillians. It'll be big when the governments of the world hold a conference.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I hope it does happen. I have always believed that there is life in the universe for the simple fact that where here on this planet and if the religious want to say just us, then why even make mars and Saturn and the other planets and suns. Why not have god just make the sky and call it the celestial sphere and light is shining through it onto this planet. Why make physics, or science or all the things that make us question. It's because religion and science doesn't mix, and we have to look at logic in regard to the universe. I do believe that disclosure will happen, and when it does we will finally know that we aren't alone. And as for the people who still don't want to believe, then I feel sorry for you. For you will miss out on the start of a new golden age of mankind. One where we truly will consider ourselves one people and we will look out there in the night sky as a place not to be scared of but a place to go for and become a part of.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

so..we are being told that TPTB will scare us all into submission by claiming we are under attack...and at the same time we should believe and support people like the rockefellers..clintons...french....russian..british and american ex army and nasa people..as well as nazis like von braun when they say UFOs are real and the public should be told?

shouldnt this make us a bit more skeptical regarding the exopolitics and the disclosure projects real motives?

especially when greer says things like when they were filming a supposed UFO (a bunch of lights)..another came up right behind them..they just didnt bother to turn the camera round to catch it...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Originally posted by franspeakfree

Because this is what the 'debunkers' 'sceptics' whatever you want to call them fear the most, and of course that is, the realisation that we are no longer alone in the universe.

No, the main reason is that there's already another topic.

As for the skeptics, well we already saw who was on the guest list and who is heading the event. Car salesman Greer and his minions. This isn't big because you can't get disclosure from a bunch of civillians. It'll be big when the governments of the world hold a conference.

Except, it is really no longer "up" to the government to decide on whether or not the ET presence should be revealed.

The ET's themselves have decided that it is time to stop pussyfooting along and cut to the chase.

You lack faith in humanity and the civillian populace in general. This civillian group is not only backed by reliable sources and insiders, but backed by the ET's themselves (actually, it is not "their" group, but OUR group - humanity's cause).

I am confident that disclosure will take place before the end of next year. We are fast approaching the time of transition, there is not much time left to waste.

Obviously the government hasn't been doing their job, they've had their time to act and behave accordingly. They've refused, now it is up to US to step in and make change.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
reply to post by deejayiwan

so..we are being told that TPTB will scare us all into submission by claiming we are under attack...and at the same time we should believe and support people like the rockefellers..clintons...french....russian..british and american ex army and nasa people..as well as nazis like von braun when they say UFOs are real and the public should be told?

shouldnt this make us a bit more skeptical regarding the exopolitics and the disclosure projects real motives?

especially when greer says things like when they were filming a supposed UFO (a bunch of lights)..another came up right behind them..they just didnt bother to turn the camera round to catch it...

No, there are factions within the "shadow" government or Illuminati that are opposed to each other. One group wishes to keep humanity enslaved and bring about an NWO through fear and manipulation whilst the other group wishes to reveal the truth to the people and reclaim our world as a free individuals.

Not everyone in a position of power is evil, the majority of mankind is not evil. There are those who fight for us behind the scenes, and that is why were are still here today and not enmeshed in a NWO or dead due to nuclear destruction.

This is also why there is so much information about UFO's and the ET presence - because there are those in the "know" who wish to help us.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yes im with you on this,if all governemnt secret aencys were evil we would allready be living in nwo,but still if they try to enslave it on us,we would surely uprise BIG TIME,so i dont think they can do this,maybe slowly by slowly

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
All the people complaining about Greer are only proving one thing:

They didn't bother watching all the videos

If they had, they'd know he's not the only one in the videos.

If you hate Greer (and I can see why people do) skip him and watch the others in the videos. I believe Greer started off as genuine (might still be, no idea) but he quickly saw how he can make a nice amount of cash doing this and it got to his head. That's just my opinion of him though. In early videos of him he comes off as a nice guy. Someone you can walk right up to and have a conversation with. Here lately he comes off as an ego-maniac and acts like he's above everyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troy_
...I've been seeing UFO's for over 2 years on an almost regular basis.

Hi Troy_

That sounds like an amazing couple of years.

Have you started a thread on here yet or documented you experiences in relation to the above?

[edit on 29/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

Originally posted by Troy_
...I've been seeing UFO's for over 2 years on an almost regular basis.

Hi Troy_

That sounds like an amazing couple of years.

Have you started a thread on here yet or documented you experiences in relation to the above?

[edit on 29/7/2009 by skibtz]

Unfortunately, I do not have 20 posts yet, although I have posted a topic in the introduction forums containing a video of multiple "light" ufo's and pictures that my friends and I took.

We have hundreds of photos and several videos, however, I do not have them in my possession, they are within my friend's hands.

I have uploaded enough to give a general idea of what we are seeing. What I like about it, is that there are many videos and pictures of similar UFO's and "lights" being captured all around the world by various different people.

Something is definitely going on, and this "disclosure" project cannot be a coincidence. I believe we have taken a serious turn in regards to disclosure and contact.

The video is not the best, I suggest you view it in fullscreen. It is the best we could do with what we had.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
All the people complaining about Greer are only proving one thing:

They didn't bother watching all the videos

If they had, they'd know he's not the only one in the videos.

If you hate Greer (and I can see why people do) skip him and watch the others in the videos. I believe Greer started off as genuine (might still be, no idea) but he quickly saw how he can make a nice amount of cash doing this and it got to his head. That's just my opinion of him though. In early videos of him he comes off as a nice guy. Someone you can walk right up to and have a conversation with. Here lately he comes off as an ego-maniac and acts like he's above everyone.

wrong..i did watch all the videos..greer comes across as a fame seeker...he seems to revel in the facts that he can gain access to secret documents..governments...and the 'weird' things that happen to him...i liked him when i first saw him...now i think hes getting a little star struck.

the others are all very credible....they should throw greer out..hes ruining the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You having an experience is NOT proof that what Greer, or anyone else for that matter is saying is the "truth".

I did watch the videos. Sincerity on the part of the speaker does not truth make.

But no one wants to listen, all so sure that the aliens will come and save us.

We need to STOP debating on whether or not ET exists, or that ET is visiting our planet. This is pretty much a FACT by now

No, It isn't. Sorry to burst your bubble but the UFO community is still not taken seriously. The UFO community is still the the subject of jokes.

Disclosure by May 2010 is a pipe dream. But we all need a date don't we? For some it's May 2010, for others 2012 - we all have this date in mind, something to look forward to, to anticipate - we are "conspiracy theorists" so our dates tend towards less mundane events - the everyday schmo just looks forward to his or her next vacation.

I believe life exsists in our universe which evolved somewhere other then Earth. That isn't disclosure, that's just a mathamatical probability.

This isn't disclosure, Steven Greer doesn't have the secrets of the universe in his head. Sorry.

I will continue to read these threads, watch videos, go to websites, read books and learn as much about the possibilty of ET because it interests me. But I don't have to agree with everything or accept everything, and I will continue to be sceptical about claims which cannot be substaniated.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
afcourse its a fact! ufos have been seen long before the modern age of men, no matter if greers' a charatan or not, you DONT NEED SOLID FACTS to know that aliens with motherships exist and are visiting earth.you dont need facts couse theres true info all around us,from airbrushed photos of moon to videos and pictures.and yes we probably even have enough proof

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Sounds like a typical response to me, to try and discredit what he says. So you think the whole disclosure project is BS, and pointless too?

Greer has lost the plot.

He started off OK.

Then he lost the plot.

Are you kidding me? Did you really think aliens were going to be everything *you* thought they would be? Give me a break /slap.

Ummm......

What did you just say?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Greer has lost the plot.

He started off OK.

Then he lost the plot.

In my little time as a member of ATS, I've noticed that Sam60 has a persistent streak of being ignorant. I really don't understand what his deal is. He likes to spout of idiotic rubbish in an arrogant tone, and when you call him on it he replies with sarcasm. Best thing you can do is ignore him I would say.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ]

hermantinkly.....

I made the mistake of disagreeing with you (not rudely as I recall) on a thread a little while back.

Ever since then you have continued to make very rude comments about me & call me names.

You don't have to keep doing that, you know.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't trust this Greer guy at all

He's a total hypocrit and very deceptive.

He talks about breaking the bonds of economic slavery yet he's charging people thousands of $'s to go on tours and seminars in order to reveal the truth.

He's a discredit to the truth and disclosure movement in doing what he does.

He's a scam artist.

If he truely wanted people to be wisened up to the realities he would not charge for revealing what he claims to know, his evidence is lacking, his videos are inconclusive. I laughed at the so called craft on the beach "there's a massive craft inside our circle except it's invisible due to it being trans dimensional" kinda convenient if you ask me.

Make the truth movement free and open source not limited to only those who are foolish enough to pay this scam artist thousands of $'s to find the truth.

The next meeting is in Arizona

Dates: October 24, 25 and 26, 2009.

Schedule:

10/24/2009:

12:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Registration in Mariposa Room (off the hotel Lobby)
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Meeting on the Sunset Deck: Introduction to the conference
8:30 PM to 1:00 AM - ET Contact on the Sunset Deck

10/25/2009:

1:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Meeting in the Sonoran Ballroom

10/26/2009:

1:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Meeting in the Sonoran Ballroom

Cost: $495.00 ($450 for those who have participated in a CSETI 1-week training since 2000 or 1-day workshop in 2009)

$495 for what ? Of course this does not include accomodation so what exactly does this $495 go towards ? Certainly not overheads as it costs nothing to speak about what you know and I'm sure the ET's they're contacting wouldn't be chargine people to view them

It's nothing but a horrible scam and all it does is discredit everything the truth movement is about

[edit on 29/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Off topic post removed

[edit on 29/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Knowledge is free to learn, why should anyone charge to pass knowledge onto others?

I always worry about people decrying "we want you to hear the truth , but you need to pay us $800 to hear it".

If its Earthshattering and needs to be told then tell it to all, charging money only reminds me of our other enemy , TPTB, you have to be rich to join their club, charging for UFO info to become learn-ed means to me you have to join our club and pay for the priviledge.

Sort of segregates people to them and us again doesn't it?

Now I'd totally understand if an ET landed next to someone and said " I can tell you the secrets to the universe but you have to pay me", then you'd HAVE to recoup your expenditure, but as far as I know the Aliens don't charge for appearing in the skies or for contact do they? they don't charge for telling us their 'secrets' do they?

so why should we charge to pass it on?

To anyone trying to charge for something like information all I can say is

Shame on you.. Tsk Tsk ...

Edited to add : Hermantinkly and Sam60, stop arguing on this forum, if either of you is annoyed at each other inform the mods or simply let it pass over you and don't read the others posts, I don't want to have to read past pages and pages of your bickering to read genuine posts, Don't make me come over there and spank your butts.......

[edit on 29/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
stop fighting with each other,just get a clean start.
yes this greer guy...495 dollars?for what? they will probably hire some skuns works plane
to glide by and say its the alien contact wtf..i want to see what will happen at
that seminar,couse if they dont see et contact..people are going to probably strangle him

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join