It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics 2009 summit - UFO truth finally?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

I had an encounter with the UFO orbs last August in Brimingham, England.
I've found out you could actually have contact with a lot of the spiritually developed ETs by using Salvia Divinorum or Dimethyltriptamine ('___'). The latter is quite powerful though so unless you're experienced with psychedelic drugs I don't recommend it -- very powerful trip.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the post.... the video was very interesting!! I watched the whole of it believe it or not because i have great interest in this.... i have seen/heard many things myself so to hear this in so much detail on video was great! I just wait now for full disclosure from the CIA & MI6!

Hopefully coming soon..... why should the public be kept in the dark?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
reply to post by Troy_

I've found out you could actually have contact with a lot of the spiritually developed ETs by using Salvia Divinorum or Dimethyltriptamine ('___'). The latter is quite powerful though so unless you're experienced with psychedelic drugs I don't recommend it -- very powerful trip.

If you had any crediblity before this post then you just blew it straight outta the water.
Getting into a chemicaly induced stupor to spiritualy communicate with aliens makes you a really credible witness

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wh00pS

Originally posted by hermantinkly
reply to post by Troy_

If you had any crediblity before this post then you just blew it straight outta the water.
Getting into a chemicaly induced stupor to spiritualy communicate with aliens makes you a really credible witness

Look, certain drugs, mostly natural ones, contain the potential to be used as a tool.

It is obvious you know nothing about these substances, don't be so quick to judge.

These substances have been known to mankind for thousands of years, and they have contributed to the development of society, culture, and art.

It is only when you abuse these substances, is when you risk the chance of harming not only your body, but your spiritual self as well.

Otherwise, used in moderation and with the proper mindset (not just to get "messed" up), these substances may help you to discover forgotten aspects of yourself whilst taking you on a journey into the depths of your psyche, subconscious, and beyond.

Why do you think it is that the government pushes drugs such as crack, coc aine, heroin, etc? Because these chemicals have no spiritual potential. They wish to hamper your spiritual body whilst creating an inner demon within you.

Psychedelics on the other hand, are not as wide spread simply because of the mere fact that these substances contain great potential for spiritual awakening and enhancement.

You don't think that the Native Indians and Tribes of old went on shamanistic vision quests for nothing, do you? Or do you believe they were just druged out hippies who didn't know anything about nothing?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

Wow... great post, and very true.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
wow indeeed....

That was a great set of talks, shame the spanish ones weren't broadcast in english though.....

But if anything that has restored my faith in Dr Greer and the Disclosure Project seeing him along side Nick Pope and Clifford Stone....

Can't wait to see where we go from here in regards to all this....

Will the 'Paradigm' or 'Doomsday' clock strike 1st....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Something strikes me a little funny about the whole thing though. If this secret Kabal has been at work and had even vurrent Presidents scared to ask or say anything, has the U.N. afraid to even take a first step because everyone was afraid of getting whacked, how is this regular Joe Schmoe able to walk out and just tell the world about it without them taking him out at Sparky's Steak House when he first started sticking his nose in their arena.

It's just rather odd and contrary to any behavior given the nature of TPTB throughout all of history. Does nobody else find it a little funny? I'm not trying to rob anyone of the excitement, it just doesn't sit right, like it's way too easy.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
well i ve come to the conclusion after reading sala's article that the disclosure project is a big fraud.8 years now all they present is testimonies.well without concrete proof nothing is going to happen.i mean even if u take the most credible person,be it a ww 2 vet with his shoulders lined with medals and whatnot telling he fought alongside with aliens if he dosent present evidence then he fails.thats what the disclosure project is doing.it fails.asking money from people just to attend it and not providing anything dosnt cut it for me.

point is even if Barak Obama told the world we got ufos aliens i would give a rats A##.provide evidence.we need evidence to put at the doctors table.er scientists table

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I like Stephen Greer... I think he is fairly genuine... and alot of the stuff he said in his opening intro hit a chord with me. Especially the spiritual side of things.... it rang alot of bells with me and put a lot of jigsaw pieces in the puzzle together.

I've been studying psychic PSI for the last 20 years... and met some of the best in the world. A few months ago I had the fortune of speaking to a psychic and asked the 1 question I always wanted to know... which was "Do you believe there is life on other planets"

I asked this in front of 100 other people.... and he was very hesitant to respond at first to respond... in fact he said it wasnt something he really wanted to get into because he has enough of a hard time getting people's . around the psychic talk to the spirit world stuff.... but he caved in

He said that he once had what he described as a "gorgeous woman" come in to see him once... and when she sat down and he tried to tune into her deceased relatives he said it was blank... there was nothing there... and he hadn't seen it happen before. He then said that he has no idea why he said this but he just blurted out "You're not human are you?" to which she responded "No I'm not". He then asked why she would come and see him then and she said that she "just wanted to be around his energy".

Now as soon as he said this I thought... yup bingo..... that is exactly what she would say and the reason why I have always wanted to ask a psychic whether they believe..... because my understanding is that ET's would be highly spiritually evolved..... and the only people on this planet that would be anywhere near as evolved as them spiritually.... would be a psychic.

Now what Stephen Greer says... almost directly correlates with what I have known and studied.

Oh and as for the Psychedelic drugs..... it is quite widely accepted that certain drugs have an ability to help you connect spiritually to a higher realm.... nearly all psychics know this... and some use it... but they all don't recommend it for obvious reasons.... so to those using the drugs as some form of debunking to prove it's not real... you need to get out there and do some investigation instead of relying on your personal beliefs to make your judgements for you.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
point is even if Barak Obama told the world we got ufos aliens i would give a rats A##.provide evidence.we need evidence to put at the doctors table.er scientists table

I wonder why people who make statements like that even bother coming onto this forum.... if even Barak Obama coming out and saying we've got UFOs and Aliens isn't enough proof for you.

You are NEVER going to find the proof in this forum of what you are after (which is virtually a handshake from an ET)... so you seem to be wasting your time even reading this forum never mind responding.... unless you are just here to debunk.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
EXOPOLITICS SUMMIT 2009 25-26 july
- Dr. Brian O Leary = www.ustream.tv...

- Dr. Steven Greer = www.ustream.tv...

- Alfred Webre = www.ustream.tv...

- Robert Dean = www.ustream.tv...

- Stephen Bassett = www.ustream.tv...

- Michael Salla = www.ustream.tv...

-Paola Harris = www.ustream.tv...

- Panel Discussion = www.ustream.tv...

- Nick Pope = www.ustream.tv...

- Klaus Donna = www.ustream.tv...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
Something strikes me a little funny about the whole thing though. If this secret Kabal has been at work and had even vurrent Presidents scared to ask or say anything, has the U.N. afraid to even take a first step because everyone was afraid of getting whacked, how is this regular Joe Schmoe able to walk out and just tell the world about it without them taking him out at Sparky's Steak House when he first started sticking his nose in their arena.

It's just rather odd and contrary to any behavior given the nature of TPTB throughout all of history. Does nobody else find it a little funny? I'm not trying to rob anyone of the excitement, it just doesn't sit right, like it's way too easy.

TPTB are more about illusions and manipulation than true power.

They seek power, but they do not contain it. It is why we are not already in a complete totalitarian state, because they cannot crush our spirits. Their plans have failed dramatically. Sure, they have continued to keep the majority in slumber, but those who are awake contain the power of ten thousand sleeping people.

TPTB may seem powerful to you here, but that is only an illusion. They are not the true powers to be as that would be us!

That is why there is an ET presence around our earth at this present time. Do you think 2012 is just a coincidence? Nope, it is the Ascension of mankind!

Think back to Atlantis or Lemuria, we are pretty much in a similar situation as we were then. At the verge of annihilation, the end of one age and the transition to another.

Do you truly think that the Illuminati or even Lucifer himself would be able to hold us back?

I don't think so. The shift in power has already taken place, the Illuminati are most likely #ting themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would also like to inquire as to why this thread is not getting the attention it deserves?

I thought people here were serious about the ET phenomena and disclosure...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

Well I do believe there are alien forces don't get me wrong. I am not trying to debunk that. It was just the sheer ease of the government/ global government just saying "here you go regular people who are not our equals and are beneath us and have no right to any special info" and not lifting a finger to stop him present or past. This being the same group who assassinated a congressman who wanted to impeach members of the Federal Reserve. Power trips.

I am a Christian and actually believe that the Anti Christ or at least those cloe to him will be of extra terrerrestrial life, but thats just my beliefs as everyone is entitled to their own. To tell the truth I was really expecting they would push Maitreya into this spectacle

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
reply to post by Troy_

Well I do believe there are alien forces don't get me wrong. I am not trying to debunk that. It was just the sheer ease of the government/ global government just saying "here you go regular people who are not our equals and are beneath us and have no right to any special info" and not lifting a finger to stop him present or past. This being the same group who assassinated a congressman who wanted to impeach members of the Federal Reserve. Power trips.

I am a Christian and actually believe that the Anti Christ or at least those cloe to him will be of extra terrerrestrial life, but thats just my beliefs as everyone is entitled to their own. To tell the truth I was really expecting they would push Maitreya into this spectacle

Christianity was used as a TOOL by the elite or "tptb" to control the population and shape their perception in order to create a class of slaves who did not even know they were slaves. Christianity was used to seperate the spiritual, metaphysical aspects of creation and the secrets of the Universe from the general populace in order to keep this knowledge in the hands of the select few.

The Anti-Christ has already come, you have already been deceieved. 1/3 of the Angels were cast down to earth with Lucifer and that is why the earth has been in the state it has for the past few thousands years.

Now, what you have to realize, not everyone in control of earth is bad. Not everyone in power is evil. There are factions within the shadow government or Illuminati that are in essence, fighting each other for control. One faction wishes to enslave us and bring about a totalitarian NWO whilst the other faction wishes to disclose the existence of ET's visiting our earth and right the wrongs commited against earth and her people by our so called "stewards".

I am not trying to downplay your religion, but when Jesus Christ was born, there was a great Star that appeared and led the 3 wise men to his birth. I believe that the same Star is here again - and is being seen throughout the world.

Whether this is Maitreya or not, Jesus Christ will not return again in his original form. He has advanced beyond that. It is stated that Jesus will return from the clouds - or the skies, which this Star is.

We have been so manipulated that the general population, including Christians, do not know the right side up from down.

TPTB are attempting to play out revelations down to the T. Why? To appease Lucifer. However, these Light Beings that are now here are benevolent. They have come to assist (not save, but assist) us in casting down our shackles, and ascending into the Golden Age of Mankind prophesized many years ago.

If you are Christian, then you know there is no greater power than God, then why doubt his power? Is it not possible that God is once again at work, here on earth? As he was long ago?

Many people seem to think that God kind of just took off for awhile and left us hanging, what if he is now manifesting his will again?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why I don't believe Christianity was created by TPTB (again only my opinion):

1) If this Maitreya his star and his companion Master Jesus were the actual Jesus, they would not have told us they would come back one way if they knew they would not be able to do it to prove it to us at the time of return.

2) Jesus was not well known as many might think, being of a few humble cities and villages. He was still however noted by a number of historians to have existed (despite Remsburgs claims which have already been debunked and will provide if asked)

3) If Jesus and all of his miracles and claims had not been true then the letters circulating from the early churches which now make up the Gospels and letters of the NT would have never sustained among those who were living in His time. It was because there were so many witnesses of the events that they became so widely accepted.

4) The apostles persecutions and deaths are also documented by historians. These are the men who walked with Jesus. Had they not have seen everything He was and claimed, they would not have let themselves be tortured and killed. They could have easily denied Him and lived. Who would die for a lie, even long after the death and resurrection took place?

5) Why would Jesus have let Himself die for a lie? Surely he would have given up the charade long before.

6) Every one of the prophecies spoken of in the OT of the Messiah were fulfilled in Jesus (will provide if anyone wants)

7) Zeitgeist claims of the religion have already been well refuted and debunked.

8) Jesus' prophesies concerning the demise of the temple and others have for the most part come true, except for the end times prophesies which evidence is pretty clear are being formed as we speak.

These are just off the top of my ., but there are more. Christianity has been here well before the NWO, Illuminati, and Freemasonery, and that is a fact.

I do not wish to get into a religious debate as I understand this can easily refer back to the straw man argument. I just wanted to give a few of our reasons for those who are Christians why we hold true to our faith, and why we do not deter to what others believe about it. As stated I respect all individuals and their beliefs. Though I may present it to people, I never push it on them. But I respect your beliefs of my faith, and just wanted to offer back a few reasons why I believe.

Do not want to derail this thread, so I will get back on topic. The gentleman who spoke at this summit did seem very sincere. He also seemed very passionate about what he stood for. I will be waiting to see any developements in what is to occur. I kind of feel like Maitreya is in the midst of being ushered in through the events of this summit, but also feel like a few more detrimental events will occur that he stated must before he comes in, such as the economic collapse. This is partly why I felt like this was all staged by TPTB, in order to desensitize the globe for his arrival. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Troy_

No, I have had quite a few of my own experiences with these ET's.

I know what they are up to, things have taken a serious turn for the better in regards to the disclosure issue. We have crossed a threshold so to say even if you are unaware of it.

I really don't care if you believe me, the evidence is all around you, but it is up to YOU whether or not you accept it.

I am just a messenger.

Greer's experiences coincide with my own, we have both experienced similar encounters and spiritual awakenings. We both were atheists before our "out-of-body" experiences. We've both had constant sightings of UFO's etc.

Much of what he says rings true in me as I have discovered this knowledge on my own. He has done a great job compiling it all.

We technically already have had disclosure, but what I am speaking of is open contact. Of a new beginning, of mankind entering the Golden Age prophesized long ago. This is what this whole ET buisness is about.

Either way, we are at the dawn of the Space Age. Sooner or later we are going to cross the line of no return. This is only logical, whether you believe in ET's or not.

But of course, I just guess that everything is a coincidence in this life, including the Mayan calander, ET's visiting the Ancients, the pyramids, 1000's upon 1000's of UFO reports, insiders leaking information, people in key positions taking a stand on the UFO phenomena, etc.

We are about to reclaim our Divine Birthright and yet still people are in debate on whether or not their even is a spirit!

I find that hilarious.

You seem to have misunderstood the point of the topic, and made a bunch of assumptions about me. This topic isn't about whether aliens are real or not, this topic is about whether this conference equals disclosure. It does not, and there isn't much discussion to be had about it either way. Regardless of how interesting the conference is to me personally, or how much it rings true to you personally, this is not disclosure.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Originally posted by Troy_

No, I have had quite a few of my own experiences with these ET's.

I know what they are up to, things have taken a serious turn for the better in regards to the disclosure issue. We have crossed a threshold so to say even if you are unaware of it.

I really don't care if you believe me, the evidence is all around you, but it is up to YOU whether or not you accept it.

I am just a messenger.

Greer's experiences coincide with my own, we have both experienced similar encounters and spiritual awakenings. We both were atheists before our "out-of-body" experiences. We've both had constant sightings of UFO's etc.

Much of what he says rings true in me as I have discovered this knowledge on my own. He has done a great job compiling it all.

We technically already have had disclosure, but what I am speaking of is open contact. Of a new beginning, of mankind entering the Golden Age prophesized long ago. This is what this whole ET buisness is about.

Either way, we are at the dawn of the Space Age. Sooner or later we are going to cross the line of no return. This is only logical, whether you believe in ET's or not.

But of course, I just guess that everything is a coincidence in this life, including the Mayan calander, ET's visiting the Ancients, the pyramids, 1000's upon 1000's of UFO reports, insiders leaking information, people in key positions taking a stand on the UFO phenomena, etc.

We are about to reclaim our Divine Birthright and yet still people are in debate on whether or not their even is a spirit!

I find that hilarious.

You seem to have misunderstood the point of the topic, and made a bunch of assumptions about me. This topic isn't about whether aliens are real or not, this topic is about whether this conference equals disclosure. It does not, and there isn't much discussion to be had about it either way. Regardless of how interesting the conference is to me personally, or how much it rings true to you personally, this is not disclosure.

No, it is not an official disclosure, but it is a project working towards disclosure.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join