It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics 2009 summit - UFO truth finally?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
actulay those people want make others conference and they need money so we can understand if they need a palce and print flyer and on they need money.
but i dont understand the way they do it, many of thoes guys say the have strong proof and they can disclose, why they are waiting to show us the proof
please dont tell me they do it because i saw the video and even if i belive in ET's for me this is not strong proof, it's just picture i already saw in internet and note, if they realy want disclosure,they must show there real evidence to make a pression on the governement, for me it's just like a poker game, the winner is who put the best card on the table, and sometimes you have to bluff. they are playing with time i heard the full disclose occure on 31 may 2010 but i was thinking the full disclosure start in june 2009 ok in may 2010 they will say the full full disclosure it's for may 2011 and the very best full full disclosure is for may 2012, please i'm tired of this, tired to see just bla bla. action we need action people are sleeping now they make them sleep with all there bla bla things !!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hey deejay.

Originally posted by Lazyninja
"It'll be big when the governments of the world
hold a conference."

Originally posted by merigold
"Disclosure would be Obama, televised for a world audience,
at the UN - telling us all that the most important event in human history.."

Uh oh..

And all the great debunkers/naysayers
will be instantly turned into believers?

When the GOV speaks, it has 'all' to be true?

Be VERY uber-skeptical, once there is 'official disclosure'.

Troy,

Excellent observations.

Originally posted by Troy

"The NWO is inevitable, however, there are two paths to creating the NWO.
One is through fear, the other is through love and unity."

"Either way, it is inevitable. Those in power wish to create fear and unite
us in spite, the ET's would like to assist us in uniting as one whole -
the family of earth."

"You decide which path you take."

About Steven Greer.

I feel this man has been doing a great job
for a long time, bringing the story of ET,
outside the usual arm-chair circuit of debunkers/believers.

If for one thing, he ought to be respected for this.

Disclosure is happening NOW.

And there is not one important individual.

We all are.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

Sorry but he loses all respect for charging people to be members of his "cult" (and it is a cult)

What he is preaching is similar to scientology, with the lessons one has to pay for in order to be taught how to call these invisible trans dimensional craft.

If he was really serious about the truth/disclosure movement, he would happily teach people for free and put his teachings on the web, he doesn't do this though because he knows he wouldn't make as much money from gullible people who will throw all rationale out of the window just because they want to believe so badly it clouds all common sense & judgement.

He is nothing but a charlatan exploiting the truth movement for his own profit

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Let's not derail the thread.

Do you disrespect everyone in this world,
just because they dare charge for their services?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Yes because Greer = everyone in the world

Why do you advocate turning the truth movement into a business based on exploitation ?

And what service does Greer offer exactly ? The truth ? I didn't know honesty was a service

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Sorry but he loses all respect for charging people to be members of..

I was only going by 'your logic'.

To each his own.

"truth movement" is just a meme.

Where did I "advocate" anything about
"truthmovement" or "business"?

Subject here is 'disclosure'.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I was only going by 'your logic'.

Clearly not, as my logic is to read the whole sentence, not just cut bits out to suit my misguided agenda in an attempt to belittle someone who shares an opinion that is different to mine.

Anyway I'm done with your juvenile rhetoric, if you want to believe he is a saint for exploiting people and forming a cult akin to scientology then that is your choice, I however do not and will stand up against such hypocracy where it discredits a movement I am supportive of!

And fyi there is no difference between calling it disclosure or truth, they are both one & the same unless you think they'll disclose lies

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Clearly not, as my logic is to read the whole sentence,
not just cut bits out to suit my misguided agenda
in an attempt to belittle someone who shares an opinion
that is different to mine.

Everyone can read your entire original post.

Anyway I'm done with your juvenile rhetoric

Why engage me?

I am not the subject here, neither are my opinions.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

On logic.

Clearly not, as my logic is to read the whole sentence,
not just cut bits out to suit my misguided agenda..

Ahum..

This is how you initially quoted me.

While this was the actual point I made:

"I feel this man has been doing a great job
for a long time, bringing the story of ET,
outside the usual arm-chair circuit of debunkers/believers.

If for one thing, he ought to be respected for this."

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Has anything new come out of the Exopolitics 2009 Summit? Anything more than a promise that more will be 'revealed' or 'exposed' in the next DVD? These guys have spent years without bringing anything new to the stage. Greer is making a killing. Between him and his associates, he's ensuring UFO interest will be laughed at for the foreseeable future.

There's a whisper that his 'credibility' is gonna take a big hit in the next couple of months...sooner the better

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
thanks for the thread,

the truth will be known soon enough

namaste'

(^_*)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by Troy_

Except, it is really no longer "up" to the government to decide on whether or not the ET presence should be revealed.

It pretty much is. If you think disclosure is doable by civillians then we have it already, or had it years ago. There's nothing Greer or any of us can do to change public awareness of the subject. Besides Greer is a nutter. I want people to raise awareness of the ET situation (whatever it may or may not be) but I /facepalm regularly when I watch Greer and his embarrassing little symposiums. He makes jokes which nobody laughs at, he makes dramatic statements and pauses. This guy is nothing other than a cult leader, and he is representing the UFO community to the world? Well great thanks a lot Greer.

The ET's themselves have decided that it is time to stop pussyfooting along and cut to the chase.

Where is the evidence of that? Because they visit Greer and his cultists? Sorry, if the aliens had decided it's time to stop pussyfooting around, they would have given indisputable proof of their existence. Doing formation dancing for greer in their UFOs is nice of them, but it's not exactly world exposure.

I am confident that disclosure will take place before the end of next year. We are fast approaching the time of transition, there is not much time left to waste.

It's always going to happen next year.

Obviously the government hasn't been doing their job, they've had their time to act and behave accordingly. They've refused, now it is up to US to step in and make change.

Did you even watch the video? The governments dont have any ET info, they have UFO evidence, just like us peons have it. Radar and camera data. Recovery of craft and dialogue with ETs has supposedly happened above the government. Even if the government actually cared about this issue, which it does not, and will not, there is nothing they can do.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
European Exopolitics Summit 2009 in Barcelona - Dr. Steven Greer
www.ustream.tv...

really interesting!
discusses energy device and all kinds of technologies

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's nothing but a horrible scam and all it does is discredit everything the truth movement is about

The only thing I disagreed with him on was when he said there weren't any negative, unethical extraterrestrials visitng us. Besides that though, he seems to be well well versed in the subject with one exception: he seems to think that the ETs are using artifically made craft to travel, when the truth is that they travel by following the natural, spiritual laws of the universe that have been ridiculed and kept secret by TPTB, like astrally travelling through time with merkabah vehicles/lightships. They aren't just more developed than us technologically-wise but also spiritually-wise. We are heading on that path ourselves.

Like I said, his Disclosure Project videos are all over the internet and he apparently lets people tape his lectures. He might charge high for these things because he probably knows they're going to be all over the internet afterwards anyways. Ofcourse I could be wrong but that's my take on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well, put it this way: if you got sucked in and bought something from Greer, then the only person to blame is yourself -- you made that choice. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to buy anything. You could have easily done some research beforhand and found that all of his videos were already on the internet in the public domain for absolutely free.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Oh don't get me wrong his points are great, it's just the whole charging upwards of one hundred thousand $'s for membership which makes me think he only cares about money.

I mean really, how much does is it cost to stand in a field and meditate to call these invisible spacecraft ?

I can understand costs for the seminars but $450 a head for a 2 day seminar, just to give out information, most of which is available on the internet providing you're willing to spend time searching seems very very steep especially when he talks about wanting to bring down economic slavery, when he is infact supporting it by charging such high prices.

If he didn't charge these costs then I'd be on board with the whole disclosure project and fully support it, but to me it seems he is in it for the wrong intentions and leads me to believe that maybe some of the stuff he is talking is actually a lie and only said to sensationalise and attract more potential customers to his business

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sorry but he loses all respect for charging people to be members of his "cult" (and it is a cult)

What he is preaching is similar to scientology, with the lessons one has to pay for in order to be taught how to call these invisible trans dimensional craft.

If he was really serious about the truth/disclosure movement, he would happily teach people for free and put his teachings on the web, he doesn't do this though because he knows he wouldn't make as much money from gullible people who will throw all rationale out of the window just because they want to believe so badly it clouds all common sense & judgement.

He is nothing but a charlatan exploiting the truth movement for his own profit

How do you think you know his motives?

People charge money ALL THE FREAKING TIME for services and information.

Greer is not charging money for information, DISCLOSURE IS FREE.

What he is charging for is "training" to become an "ambassador".

Now let me tell you - you don't just become an "ambassador" or "channeler" overnight (although it can happen).

You need to meditate, you need to awaken your kundalini and you need to bring your higher self into your body. This is no simple work and can take YEARS for many.

If Greer knows a more efficient way, that others don't, than hell yeah I'd be charging for that service since no one else can readily provide it.

It is not that much neither when you consider Martial Arts costs more yearly/monthly than what he is asking.

You guys are just grasping at straws in order to easily/quickly dismiss what this Exopolitics Summit has to offer.

It is rather sad, I thought we were all on a journey of truth? To me, it seems not everyone here is.

You guys keep attacking ad hominem and show your true colours.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

It's nothing but a horrible scam and all it does is discredit everything the truth movement is about

The only thing I disagreed with him on was when he said there weren't any negative, unethical extraterrestrials visitng us. Besides that though, he seems to be well well versed in the subject with one exception: he seems to think that the ETs are using artifically made craft to travel, when the truth is that they travel by following the natural, spiritual laws of the universe that have been ridiculed and kept secret by TPTB, like astrally travelling through time with merkabah vehicles/lightships. They aren't just more developed than us technologically-wise but also spiritually-wise. We are heading on that path ourselves.

Like I said, his Disclosure Project videos are all over the internet and he apparently lets people tape his lectures. He might charge high for these things because he probably knows they're going to be all over the internet afterwards anyways. Ofcourse I could be wrong but that's my take on it.

Exactly my friend. These beings travel in Mer-Ka-Bahs or Light, Spirit, Bodies.

Consciousness vibrating at such a high frequency that we can only perceive them as light!

I have seen their Sacred Geometry.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Originally posted by Troy_

Except, it is really no longer "up" to the government to decide on whether or not the ET presence should be revealed.

It pretty much is. If you think disclosure is doable by civillians then we have it already, or had it years ago. There's nothing Greer or any of us can do to change public awareness of the subject. Besides Greer is a nutter. I want people to raise awareness of the ET situation (whatever it may or may not be) but I /facepalm regularly when I watch Greer and his embarrassing little symposiums. He makes jokes which nobody laughs at, he makes dramatic statements and pauses. This guy is nothing other than a cult leader, and he is representing the UFO community to the world? Well great thanks a lot Greer.

The ET's themselves have decided that it is time to stop pussyfooting along and cut to the chase.

Where is the evidence of that? Because they visit Greer and his cultists? Sorry, if the aliens had decided it's time to stop pussyfooting around, they would have given indisputable proof of their existence. Doing formation dancing for greer in their UFOs is nice of them, but it's not exactly world exposure.

I am confident that disclosure will take place before the end of next year. We are fast approaching the time of transition, there is not much time left to waste.

It's always going to happen next year.

Obviously the government hasn't been doing their job, they've had their time to act and behave accordingly. They've refused, now it is up to US to step in and make change.

Did you even watch the video? The governments dont have any ET info, they have UFO evidence, just like us peons have it. Radar and camera data. Recovery of craft and dialogue with ETs has supposedly happened above the government. Even if the government actually cared about this issue, which it does not, and will not, there is nothing they can do.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

No, I have had quite a few of my own experiences with these ET's.

I know what they are up to, things have taken a serious turn for the better in regards to the disclosure issue. We have crossed a threshold so to say even if you are unaware of it.

I really don't care if you believe me, the evidence is all around you, but it is up to YOU whether or not you accept it.

I am just a messenger.

Greer's experiences coincide with my own, we have both experienced similar encounters and spiritual awakenings. We both were atheists before our "out-of-body" experiences. We've both had constant sightings of UFO's etc.

Much of what he says rings true in me as I have discovered this knowledge on my own. He has done a great job compiling it all.

We technically already have had disclosure, but what I am speaking of is open contact. Of a new beginning, of mankind entering the Golden Age prophesized long ago. This is what this whole ET buisness is about.

Either way, we are at the dawn of the Space Age. Sooner or later we are going to cross the line of no return. This is only logical, whether you believe in ET's or not.

But of course, I just guess that everything is a coincidence in this life, including the Mayan calander, ET's visiting the Ancients, the pyramids, 1000's upon 1000's of UFO reports, insiders leaking information, people in key positions taking a stand on the UFO phenomena, etc.

We are about to reclaim our Divine Birthright and yet still people are in debate on whether or not their even is a spirit!

I find that hilarious.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I agree Greer is charging a ridiculous amount of money for what he is offering. I dont know how many people actually pay for that though (i wouldnt have thought too many), but hes gotta make some money somehow right?

Does a priest work for free? Nope

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Sloppy]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Sloppy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join