It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics 2009 summit - UFO truth finally?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

And how do you "know" this?

The same way you know that he's the real thing.

I want to believe, to use that classic saying. It's difficult though when people like Greer are making a lot of money out of it.

I have no doubt that there is life other then our own in the universe. What I doubt is that a man who wants to sell me his dvds and books has secret insight to the inner workings of top secret government programs that involve aliens.

I am a fan of Project Camelot. I don't believe most of their stuff, but I do enjoy reading about it, and I sense that the camelot people are sincere, if somewhat deluded. They commented about something which disturbs me about the whole disclosure movement - Everyone can't be right, and the stories and disclosures that are touted are often wildly conflicting. That means someone is lying - that to me taints the whole movement.

This isn't disclosure - It's advertising.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troy_
So why is it that there are so few replies to this thread?

Because this is what the 'debunkers' 'sceptics' whatever you want to call them fear the most, and of course that is, the realisation that we are no longer alone in the universe.

Which in turn means that we 'human beings' may not be as powerful/technologically minded as we like to think we are.

Which in truth scares the hell out of them, therefore, they choose to stay away and attack another thread and watch this one wither.

STar and FLag

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

There is nothing to debunk. It's just the usual suspects telling you there are secret treaties with aliens and if you buy their DVD they will tell you all about it.

Disclosure would be Obama, televised for a world audience, at the UN - telling us all that the most important event in human history...and there wouldn't be a dvd seller in site.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Troy_
So why is it that there are so few replies to this thread?

Because this is what the 'debunkers' 'sceptics' whatever you want to call them fear the most, and of course that is, the realisation that we are no longer alone in the universe.

STar and FLag

Why do you have to generalise like that?

I land fairly squarely on the skeptical side of researching UFO's, but it would be one of the highlights of my life if I found out extraterrestrials were visiting us.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If it piques more interest from the public, then they're somewhere around the right track. Like they say, it will happen anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I have 3 of Dr. Steven Greer's books.

need I say more. This sham is the ultimate gravy train folks.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

Can you believe Greer's pictures of the moth that he sold off as the "light Being"?

He's turned into an embarrassment to the whole field.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
greer says they have been in constant contact with aliens for months...why..if he wants to disclose..doesnt he get some real proof from them?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
greer says they have been in constant contact with aliens for months...why..if he wants to disclose..doesnt he get some real proof from them?

If thats the case think I'll have to email Greer and say " send those ET's to me and I'll get the proof the world needs seeing as your too weak to release it to everybody, the mighty Dollar being to strong to resist", I'd ask for proof from them but with no threats of violence , just plan simple Earth diplomacy.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Sounds like a typical response to me, to try and discredit what he says. So you think the whole disclosure project is BS, and pointless too?

Oh sorry,i guess his galactic diplomat training course for $800 a pop is not a money making scam,how silly of me....Or all his promises from years ago about top diplomats in the UN *finally* going to reveal the alien presence...guess they changed their minds.Its all cool though,greer has top secret documents about the alien presence,but he can't show them just yet,but he will!...years pass...i think he forgot about the documents?

If you had watched the videos, you would have seen that Greer actually does have classified documents previously unrealeased.

So how about you take the time to watch all 3 videos before you talk out of your ass.

This disclosure project, or even ET sightings in general, has taken a serious turn for the better. Open contact and disclosure is inevitable and will happen sooner than most of you think.

You know how I know he's not lying? Because I've been seeing UFO's for over 2 years on an almost regular basis. I have had some crazy experiences but I am sure there are many who would ridicule me and state that I'm crazy if I were to share them here.

It is the cynics, the extreme skeptics - the ones who are skeptic in order to protect themselves, that hold back the UFO community.

Greer is making big claims, and my experiences coincide with his. We have both had "out of body" experiences at the age of 17, and we've both had contact with ET presence.

Apparently disclosure will happen no later than May 31st 2010, whether the government wants it or not, it is happening.

I must say I agree with him, these ET's are no longer in "observation" mode, these ET's are sick and tired of waiting around for a governmental agency to disclose their presence. We have been kept in the dark for too long and it is time to be liberated!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

There is nothing to debunk. It's just the usual suspects telling you there are secret treaties with aliens and if you buy their DVD they will tell you all about it.

Disclosure would be Obama, televised for a world audience, at the UN - telling us all that the most important event in human history...and there wouldn't be a dvd seller in site.

Have you even watched the videos?

Sounds like you haven't, so why are you replying to this thread? There is no one soliciting any DVD's or products at this convention.

There are quite a few good people speaking at this convention, and Steven Greer is not the only one. I suggest you watch all 3 videos.

This is not "full" disclosure, this is the PROJECT FOR disclosure. Do you not understand this? I mean, the information they reveal is nothing we DO NOT already know. This board is full of individuals posting information that these guys speak about.

They connect the following topics into one compiled project: 2012, Ascension, UFO's, NWO, the Cabal, Secret Societies/Space Programs, Economic collapse, etc.

Everyone here knows that there is something going on behind the scenes that the average bear does not perceive.

All conspiracy theories connect together, is that a coincidence? I don't think so.

We need to STOP debating on whether or not ET exists, or that ET is visiting our planet. This is pretty much a FACT by now. There is just too much evidence and testimonies to suggest otherwise.

We need to be focusing on how we can assimilate this knowledge to the people, and how to better ourselves and the world we live in. We need to unite as one.

The NWO is inevitable, however, there are two paths to creating the NWO. One is through fear, the other is through love and unity.

Either way, it is inevitable. Those in power wish to create fear and unite us in spite, the ET's would like to assist us in uniting as one whole - the family of earth.

You decide which path you take.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

i think hes a little lavender as well....as well as being egotistical.....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And how come this thread dissapeared from the front latest thread so quickly?
well i will NOT let that happen even if it means getting a warning about spamming old threads!
me.solomon and a lot of other people should discuss this more,couse its a lot of IMPORTANT,given if the guy is charlatan or not,its still BIG NEWS.
i like my front page news to be important,not driven away by nwo secretly governing ats!
allright ive watched the first one,the guy has really...kinda gay body language..?!
hes kinda well spoken, he has training for this...kinda smells like faker.
if it were me,ill just get quickly to the point without 2 hour semenars and SELLING DVDS? really? no really tell me is he selling stuff up? O_o
other than that he kinda bought me,the stuff soundeed very belieavable,i still wonder
if its real how nobodys killed him so far..is he really that important?
ima gonna watch the second,let the experts speak

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

I bought all three books only AFTER I had seen 4 aliens in person and wanted to find out more. I did not know about Dr. Greer, but came across his books while researching the topic. I'm not about to pay $800 to become an embassador. However, I would pay $50.

Since I am a Psychologist and Minister, I have seen what the power of suggestion and subliminal messages (yes, even backmasking) can do to influence ones psyche.

I don't believe it until I've personally experienced it. Then I rationalize the logical explanations. When I come up empty-handed and the events occur more than one (or repeatedly) I cannot deny what I've experienced. I didn't believe in ghosts until I had several of those experiences. I didn't believe in psychics until I experienced several 'visions' that happened at a later date.

Don't take anyone's word for anything. Be a skeptic. Do the research. Otherwise your just another sheeple. If (or when) you have your own experiences, do your own research with your skeptical mind. Just don't be blind or ingnorant about the facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Sounds like a typical response to me, to try and discredit what he says. So you think the whole disclosure project is BS, and pointless too?

Greer has lost the plot.

He started off OK.

Then he lost the plot.

Are you kidding me? Did you really think aliens were going to be everything *you* thought they would be? Give me a break /slap.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

Three questions meri
When you say there is nothing to debunk, did you watch the video's?
Did you pay for the video's?
Are you ignorant?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nivcharah, what is your opinion thenon extraterrestials in 2009?
the guy clearly states that alot of ufo experience we had were earth devices fooling us..on what purpose?
and he makes us believe that flashing lights and meditating on another plane can coonect us..the only way of comunicationg with them...
so then the advanced aliens have build theyr ships on another level with energy..strange materials so they can travel like that O_O WTF???
were 2009 now,we still dont know the truth about aliens,execpt that they exist,and somepeople know a little more,we still use technology from 1945,and the governemnt is in space age probably.
how is this posibly

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

the guy clearly states that alot of ufo experience we had were earth devices fooling us..on what purpose?

I think the purpose is to create fear in us. So we run TO the govt for protection. Like they could REALLY protect us from a hostile take-over? PUH-LEEEEEEEEASE! They are protecting THEMSELVES from the E.T.'s and the financial ruin they'd run into once they are here.

E.T.'s are trying to prevent Earthlings from destroying the planet. There will never be a mass nuclear attack that is successful, because "They" will step in. For some reason, these beings rely upon the success of this planet from destroying the Universe. Not certain why, other than destruction of Earth may have a catastrophic effect on the rest of Universe in all dimensions (think Butterfly Effect).

and he makes us believe that flashing lights and meditating on another plane can coonect us..the only way of comunicationg with them...
so then the advanced aliens have build theyr ships on another level with energy..strange materials so they can travel like that O_O WTF???

What he's not telling us (that I've found) is that E.T.'s have been living amongst us for a really, really long time. Don't look to the skies. Look in the water, in the mountains, underground . . . and next door. They either shape-shift, are in a dimension directly over our planet, or look very similar to us and live and work amongst us. I have received information verbally and telepathically during my work when our paths have intersected. I have a hard time trusting what I receive telepathically, simply because my background does not accept this as believable. But what I'm told verbally, I cannot reject.

We're 2009 now,we still dont know the truth about aliens,execpt that they exist, and some people know a little more,we still use technology from 1945,and the governemnt is in space age probably.
how is this posibly

This is TPTB bleeding us all dry financially. Bleeding the planet dry of oil and any other resources that would take a long time to replace. Why? Because the alternate energy sources that are available (and E.T.'s could teach us) would be FREE and the monopolistic power and oil companies would fold like a house of cards in a hurricane.

You can read about my first face-to-face experience under this thread: proof of Reptilians/creatures, or disinfo?, but it's not the experience I had that provided me the above information.

Sorry I couldn't give you better answers.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aalien

I agree with you on this one... Why browse these forums to give a response like that, eh?

Oh well...

-Haribo

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thank you,you understand this very well i see
well i guess the best is to just wait until the aliens can finnaly get here and get rid of
the stupid nwo,dont you think the nwo will make something like 9/11 with fake aliens and blame the aliens?they can do it very easily and who will believe aliens wish us good?
only the enligthent ones like us..or they can just talk to us in our minds and explai
everything...then the gov cant help themselfs.i hope the aliens are good,if they were evil
we would be dust by now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join