It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics 2009 summit - UFO truth finally?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
woow

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

just watch theeeem.....

there are more on that media portal....

OMG

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting...

Got me hooked so far, i'll reply after i've watched enough of them to give an opinion.

Good find anyway
*star for you*.

Mike.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Way to go Stoney. I just saw our own Mr. Clifford Stone, My friend from Roswell on the first link From the exopolitics summit, shed some light on the subject.

Way to Go Stoney!!!
Cheers and Goddess Bless my friend,
Shadow

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There's a lot of evidence and information here

Great conference

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wow well wheres all the debunkers now??? fantastic thread im really surprised not to see 3 pages on this already....but i guess they might also be looking at all the videos you linked them to! lol i just got done watching the first one...i wanted to put a comment on here before it gets too much attention...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

these guys are just making all of this up. especially steven greer this guy is a clown. some of the stuff he says is so ridiculous, they just want money.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

these guys are just making all of this up.
Lolwut?
Why are you even browsing this forum, then?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Awesome stuff...this is the first time I've seen Mr. Greer speak.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG BlackJack Team is mentioned at 24 minutes in the first video.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
it really erks me that a whole website dedicated to paranormal research isnt even really interested in it as much as i would have thought getting on this site! more people care about the nle wich i guess is good too but there is really good news! i mean bob dean just publicly admitted to not only knowing there was a VAST underground system but working on it at one point! then his body language (for those of you out there saying hes a liar) totally changed and looked as if he couldnt even himslef believe that he just said that....if what he said is true...which i totaly believe myself i really don care if there are people that say otherwise....anyways him just saying that publicly the way he did he now has great ballls if you ask me..could you do what he did? and have the courage to take possible threats? hmmm if your a non believer than ya might wanna take notice that no matter what the truth shall come out sooner or later and when it does ill be there to say i told ya so....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
well if this is not disclosure...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
HA!

Ha-HA!

YES!!!!!!!!

I've only been able to sit still long enough to watch the first video. My attention wandered at the beginning of the 2nd video. So I'll need to watch those some other days.

I have 3 of Dr. Steven Greer's books. One of which is the Disclosure Project.

Thank you for posting these videos!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well very cool, thanks for posting the links for this stuff

I had heard about the bob dean thing, but hadn't seen it. I'll be watching his actions for sure on this.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So why is it that there are so few replies to this thread?

This is of epic proportions. Disclosure is happening, whether or not you or the government wants it or even believes in the existence of something to disclose.

We are in the "end" game of this cycle, it is no coincidence that the Mayans marked the end of "time" on Dec 21st, 2012.

The proof is there for those with eyes to see.

There are no accidents in the grand scheme of things.

I have been seeing Light Beings on a daily basis for 2 years now. By Light Beings, I mean the "Beings" in the sky.

There is no doubt in my mind that we are about to catapult ourselves into realms unimaginable.

If you are serious about disclosure, about discovering the truth, and about bettering yourself and your fellow man, I suggest you watch all videos posted.

This is the period of time that will be remembered for ages to come.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Don't be surprised if time and evolutionary acceleration are completed on October 28, 2011 with the Long Count completed on December 21, 2012.

To read more about these calculations, read Barbara Hand Clows
"The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind".

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh I won't be.

Either way, we are dawning on the space age of mankind, the prophesized "Golden Age".

We are definitely gearing up for one hell of a ride.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Steven greer ...i still have to watch the videos but i know steven greer is nothing but a money making charlatan.I wouldn't trust a word that comes out that mans mouth.Cheers OP for the links though!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
And how do you "know" this?

Sounds like a typical response to me, to try and discredit what he says. So you think the whole disclosure project is BS, and pointless too?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Sounds like a typical response to me, to try and discredit what he says. So you think the whole disclosure project is BS, and pointless too?

Greer has lost the plot.

He started off OK.

Then he lost the plot.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Oh sorry,i guess his galactic diplomat training course for $800 a pop is not a money making scam,how silly of me....Or all his promises from years ago about top diplomats in the UN *finally* going to reveal the alien presence...guess they changed their minds.Its all cool though,greer has top secret documents about the alien presence,but he can't show them just yet,but he will!...years pass...i think he forgot about the documents?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join