It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I tried to find an image of a paraglide, all I could find was this one so far. But I made it look like the enlarged image of the UFO, by making it black & white and using a soft focus. It kind of looks like it.

If anyone can find a photo of the top of a paraglide parachute while in flight please let me know.

I believe in UFO's and Aliens, no doubt, but I just want to make sure this wasn't a paraglide parachute. The convexed quilted ribs seems to suggest that it might be.

Image of a paraglide parachute

(I looked into uploading my image to ATS, but I have to create a new user name and password to do so?)

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

No not yet, I keep checking my mail though and will let you know what she says. My guess is she is very tired like me, so we have to give her a day or so.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubjub

I see what you're trying to show, but those aren't raindrops from the original picture. You rendered those, correct?

I can make out up to four rain drops on the left hand side of the original pic, but you only need to look at the most prominent drop towards the upper left to see that it is very different from the object on the lower right. It's better to compare the two in in the full view

It just doesn't look like a raindrop to me...at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

I didnt see the Disk at the time only when I got home and transfered the pic from my phone, it is the 2nd Ufo I have captured in the last few months unintentionally whilst taking picture's of other things.

If you didn't even see it, than how are you making the leap that its a disc? There are a million terrestrial things it could be besides more mundane explanations like raindrops or dirt. How in the world you instantly leap o the conclusion its a disc shaped aircraft is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hi Beauty... Can you get the original, full size file of this image to me via email? I'd like to get it looked over by a couple of the top analysts on the planet.

If you are cool with that just u2u me and we'll arrange it.

Very nice shot and THANKS for bringing it here.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I completely agree. That object is not in the foreground. Do you see a faint round shadow on the hill below it? It is hard to see, because it is in the natural shadow on the hill itself. I don't know, could be my eyes playing tricks. Everytime I look at your image, I am more convinced than ever it is real. Great job!!!!!!

You are correct there is a unnatural shadow under the object on the hill. The shadow looks like a spearhead, or triangular shadow. See picture below just toward the bottom of the photo there is a a spearhead type shadow. I'll admit this could be shadow from a rock or outcropping, but taken in the whole appears to maybe be related.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7980dac1ec20.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That would be great Springer.

Wish we had the orginal tape of that Mexico event though. You could send that one too and let them look at it. Unfortunally we don't have it. But I dunno, Springer...perhaps if you have a chat with free_spirit he might give you a lead of where to get it.

Anyway, thumbs up for your involvement in this.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Hi Beauty... Can you get the original, full size file of this image to me via email? I'd like to get it looked over by a couple of the top analysts on the planet.

If you are cool with that just u2u me and we'll arrange it.

Very nice shot and THANKS for bringing it here.

Springer...

Hi Springer

Yes I will send it to you, that would be fantastic to have top analysts look them over, cool!

Thankyou I love it too

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
To address the slight blurriness - yes, the nearby objects clearly show some blurriness as a result of motion. However, the farther away an object is, the less apparent motion from a moving vehicle. A nearby, parked car will whiz by and be a complete blur if you're moving fast; a distant tree won't move nearly as fast. Distant mountains - and these are distant- won't show much apparent motion at all.

The UFO is not blurred, but it is apparently hovering over or beyond the distant peak.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Yeah. It looks like a paraglide, or parasail. I really think the OP is not doing any CGI, or anything. That's a real object in the sky.

Now it looks like a parasail/glide, photo taken at just the right angle where we see the top of the parachute.

Have we ever seen a photo of a UFO with that ribbing pattern? Looks too much like the ribbing/quilting of a parasail/paraglide.

And, as many poster have said in the beginning, this is a popular place for that sport.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Did you get the whole picture? You need to right-click on the image, and then view it in its entirety. The disk - it does look very much like a disk - is at the extreme right of the picture, not visible in the view shown by default. The thing in view in the default shot *is* a raindrop, but that's not what she's talking about.

Or, check the post right after her original post, for a shot of the right side of the picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Just took a quick look at this picture.

The first thing that caught my attention is X's color.

Why ? Because it looks like the montain has the same color which could logically lead to a water drop on the window reflecting it's surroundings.

To the OP, I would suggest that you take a picture of the car window from the inside of the car and post it here as soon as possible. Just to check if there are no scratches or anything else on it.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Yes, but again, are para gliders going to risk flying in what appears to be unsuitable weather conditons? Look at that storm rolling in...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
nice pic!! i dont think its a para glider, i live by a "glider port" and i never see them go out in poor weather conditions.. i know its not easy to spot something your not looking for

Test Your Awareness: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I completely agree. That object is not in the foreground. Do you see a faint round shadow on the hill below it? It is hard to see, because it is in the natural shadow on the hill itself. I don't know, could be my eyes playing tricks. Everytime I look at your image, I am more convinced than ever it is real. Great job!!!!!!

You are correct there is a unnatural shadow under the object on the hill. The shadow looks like a spearhead, or triangular shadow. See picture below just toward the bottom of the photo there is a a spearhead type shadow. I'll admit this could be shadow from a rock or outcropping, but taken in the whole appears to maybe be related.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7980dac1ec20.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

Maybe just me, but to my eyes, the object appears to be in front of the ridge and there is a shadow of it directly under it that is distorted by the landscape...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hi Beauty-

Could you estimate the time of day your picture was taken?

And did you happen to notice any paragliders that day during your hike?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by Electro38

Yes, but again, are para gliders going to risk flying in what appears to be unsuitable weather conditons? Look at that storm rolling in...

It doesn't look like there's a storm in progress, just some light rain. Weather changes very quickly on a mountain. When those para-sailors went up the mountain it could have been very nice weather. A little drizzle and one last jump.

By nature they take chances and the weather doesn't seem to be storming, just cloudy and some dizzle.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

And upload it here too. The two you uploaded are not the originals.

There should be a rule that only original photos can be posted here..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Hi Beauty-

Could you estimate the time of day your picture was taken?

And did you happen to notice any paragliders that day during your hike?

Thanks

Hi there,

I looked in the properties of the image and the time is 11:41:19 that sounds about right.

We did not see any paragliders no but we watched a helicopter go over at the end of the walk, it was so high I couldnt make out the colour.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow! Thats pretty awesome. I wish I'd have a sighting of my own. Guess I got to start watching the skies more.

This is really cool though, thanks for posting!

I also find it funny how some people state that its a raindrop and thats fact. As if they where there and know what you saw! I'm a skeptic but hardcore skeptics who dismiss everything bug me!

In my eyes there is definitely something in that pic and not just some raindrops.

Peace!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join