It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that even if they landed on their lawn some would still have a doubt or totally denying it.

I have met people that, even though they have solid and clear evidence before tham that would prove them wrong, still deny it, just because they just don't accept a defeat.

However, if any government came forward saying that Aliens do exist and are here and showed pictures, I don't think the world would come together in a big "Hallelujah, that is the truth". But the the bigger part of the world would accept it more than we do it today I think.

When the aliens start to take us for a guided trip around out solar system for a fee of three glass of "Blue milk a la Starwars", then I think anyone would except it as a truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e699df0e8d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Posting again in case anyone missed the zoomed in photo. OP is unable to post the image on original posting.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Interesting picture. I must admit I felt the first picture you posted didn`t look quite right as in the `UFO` looked far too sharp in comparison with the hill/mountain. I`m glad to see the original a few pages back now without the enhanced contrast
It doesn`t look like a paraglider to me - but what it IS, I don`t know

If you still want to get in touch with Nick Pope he`s on facebook (a quick search will find him) but like has been said before there`s really not a lot of information to investigate. Great pic though

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Yes.
There is a stuck UFO or saucer.
So far on one saucer theory, only up down and to the sides.
The UFO dance.
Not kidding though.
Except the Foo one man craft had a zig zag movement of sorts
as if it might angle its way up, a large craft only has suspension
and side travel.
That from one of the theories.
Hey, an interesting angle
So we have two pictures with a UFO at an angle and one
of a saucer with a hazy UFO at the same angle.
We do see this angle attitude from time to time.
Does that mean they are stuck.
Just wondering.

A second UFO comes by to help tip it back.
How about that.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

We've never seen a UFO disc with those ribs in it before. It does look like the same kind of quilted ribs we saw in the paraglides. Is that too much of a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Me and my friends found this guy outside earlier around those same mountains.

Sorry if our fashion sense is a little outdated.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e699df0e8d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Posting again in case anyone missed the zoomed in photo. OP is unable to post the image on original posting.

Yeah, this picture is interesting even though you have retusched it to smooth out the pixels a bit. Still gives a idéa of what we are looking at.
And it is quite similar to many other blurry images. Have seen alot of images of objects like this with the same shape and the black spots around it...

Nicely done ExPo...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Akezzon]

link   

Doesn't it look like it's in motion to you? The left and right sides look just like motion blur to me.

link   
I'm a huge believer in UFO's and have seen weird flying stuff a couple of times. However the UFO in this image, I'm sorry to say, is nothing more than a raindrop. (And yes, I'm looking at the big picture all the way out to the right)

The raindrop perfectly reflects the background. The bottom part of the drop reflects the white sky (and seamlessly blends into the background), and the top part reflects the mountain (following the shape of the drop).
This also explains why you didn't notice it when you first took the picture.

Sorry about it - I hope you really DO see a real one some day

(I work with vfx and cg on a daily basis, so I'm usually fast to figure out image anomalies - and hoaxes off course.)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yes it does look in motion. How much motion I wouldn't know. However, if you agree that there is motion on the object then we must assume that this object is not on the window of the vehicle. It is in the distance. That much can be ruled out.

link   
I'm a huge believer in UFO's and have seen weird flying stuff a couple of times. However the UFO in this image, I'm sorry to say, is nothing more than a raindrop. (And yes, I'm looking at the big picture all the way out to the right)

The raindrop perfectly reflects the background. The bottom part of the drop reflects the white sky (and seamlessly blends into the background), and the top part reflects the mountain (following the shape of the drop).
This also explains why you didn't notice it when you first took the picture.

Sorry about it - I hope you really DO see a real one some day

(I work with vfx and cg on a daily basis, so I'm usually fast to figure out image anomalies - and hoaxes off course.)

link   
reply to post by Electro38

I think the rib effect is just a result of the type of motion and the lack of detail in the photo. I see no evidence of any lines attach to it, in this image or the original.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
With all of the confirmed sources and people that have stated swwing UFO's I think it would be hard to deny the fact that they do not exist. Especially considering the vast amount of images captured of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I completely agree. That object is not in the foreground. Do you see a faint round shadow on the hill below it? It is hard to see, because it is in the natural shadow on the hill itself. I don't know, could be my eyes playing tricks. Everytime I look at your image, I am more convinced than ever it is real. Great job!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

Please dont be sorry, you are entitled to your opinion! I Have seen Ufo's before and this is the 2nd I have captured ( recently ) without actually seeing anything in the sky at the time. How am I supposed to spot these things when I am concentrating on taking a picture of something else of interest?!

Yawn

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

We've never seen a UFO disc with those ribs in it before. It does look like the same kind of quilted ribs we saw in the paraglides. Is that too much of a coincidence?

"Intake" 'jets' not ribs.
So might be there to tip the 'frozen' saucer at a 45 degree angle.
Side view of the Tesla coil causes the bright white line situated at
the bottom of the UFO, it not a rain drop.

Why would these two 'saucers' be around in full view.
One has to be stuck.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok, I have sent a message to my friend to see if she can send me some pictures that she was taking at the same time from the same window ( I was in the back seat of the car in the middle and she was sat to my right ).

Im hoping she may have this disk on one of her's..... I think she may have been using a Camera and not a phone camera.
As soon as I hear back I will let you know what If I find anything and post if I do ( with her permission of course! )

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
Ha ha that is very funny but predictable statement - without sounding rude.

It is clearly not a raindrop because if you zoom in you can actually see Raindrops on the window of the car to the left of the picture, quite clearly!

:lol

There is a small description with the picture if you take a look at my Pic's.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

You are making a false assumption that all raindrops look alike.

We can only go on this photo, we weren't there.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

This is what I have said in a previous post, it really does look like some kind of disturbance in the air around it.
I wonder if it came up out of the mountain or down from the sky? Who knows?!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Well it may be a dirty Raindrop for all I know but thats is not what I believe it to be!
Please explain how a one raindrop differs from another - I would love to know

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join