It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disk Shaped UFO Over Snowdonia 24/07/2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
seems kinda unreal.. did you take anymore pictures?.. at least you should of have taken a video.. most of the digital cameras take videos... with a little bit of more evidence we can def go into a conclusion.. but just one picture doesn't cut it. I personally think is bogus and fake... more prof please.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondreasonabledoubt

Yes I did take another picture, right after the first and I cant see anything else but the same Mountain a bit further along. I can post it if you like but I dont see the point really!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What I saw was clearly a raindrop, because the odd-looking disk doesn't show up in the default image. When I followed the instructions of another member, I saw the image correctly.

I have no clue what that is. It doesn't look like any known aircraft, balloons, weather phenomena, etc. I can't imagine how it might be part of the landscape, obscured somehow by "clouds" (such a claim would be grasping for straws). I've never seen any film, CCD, or lens anomaly such as this.

Assuming the OP is not taking the urine, I'd guess it's a UFO.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Great find, I hope you don't mind that it is saved on my computer?

No not at all, glad you like it

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Everything on the photo is slightly blurred except for the UFO disc and the raindrops on the window. So I'd guess it is dirt or insect on the window.

If there was something in the sky it must've been blurred because of the exposure time. If there was something on the window, it wouldn't be blurred because it moved simultaneously with you. I hope you understand what I wanted to say.

Assuming that the car was moving when you took the photo, I think it was:
a) some object on the window glass
b) fake
If the car WASN'T MOVING, I have really no idea what it is.

You can go to www.uforth.com... and try to find something similar.

Good luck in finding what it was.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
What I saw was clearly a raindrop, because the odd-looking disk doesn't show up in the default image. When I followed the instructions of another member, I saw the image correctly.

I have no clue what that is. It doesn't look like any known aircraft, balloons, weather phenomena, etc. I can't imagine how it might be part of the landscape, obscured somehow by "clouds" (such a claim would be grasping for straws). I've never seen any film, CCD, or lens anomaly such as this.

Assuming the OP is not taking the urine, I'd guess it's a UFO.

No, really Im not taking the urine hee he I have never seen such a great pic of a ufo and cant believe I took it!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marcus33cz

Yes the car was moving but I still dont agree with you, it dont look too blurry to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
so interesting, at least you have a pic to show! A few months ago at 4:55 pm, I was driving west down the freeway with my daughter and her boyfriend, we see this silver thing up in the sky, glowed really shiny on the west side it was longer than it was wide.

I yell at my daughter to grab her phone and take a pic, I was glancing back and forth form the traffic to the object, the boyfriend watched it continuously, then, he looked down for 1 second and looked back up and it was gone..... my daughter couldn't get the camera out in time

I thought we were at a bad vantage point and we would see it as we kept going....but no it disappeared (it did not appear to be moving at the time we saw it)

I was trying to be logical running all the things it could be in my mind at the time, how could it just disappear like that? no pic so I didn't start a thread, but interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Jubjub
I'm a huge believer in UFO's and have seen weird flying stuff a couple of times. However the UFO in this image, I'm sorry to say, is nothing more than a raindrop. (And yes, I'm looking at the big picture all the way out to the right)

Is there anyone who can provide photographic evidence that would corroborate the theory that this black saucer shaped object is in fact a raindrop on the window?

I mean, there's already a raindrop on that window and it looks nothing like the object in question.

I just started up 3ds max, created two raindrops, gave them a water material with an IOR of 1.03 and rendered the image out. In photoshop the drops were slightly blurred to match the original photo.
As you can see, it's easier to notice the curved drop-shape in my rendering - This is due to the dark edge from inside the car of the original photo. A thing not seen in the original "drop" because it's on the outside of the window.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
so interesting, at least you have a pic to show! A few months ago at 4:55 pm, I was driving west down the freeway with my daughter and her boyfriend, we see this silver thing up in the sky, glowed really shiny on the west side it was longer than it was wide.

I yell at my daughter to grab her phone and take a pic, I was glancing back and forth form the traffic to the object, the boyfriend watched it continuously, then, he looked down for 1 second and looked back up and it was gone..... my daughter couldn't get the camera out in time

I thought we were at a bad vantage point and we would see it as we kept going....but no it disappeared (it did not appear to be moving at the time we saw it)

I was trying to be logical running all the things it could be in my mind at the time, how could it just disappear like that? no pic so I didn't start a thread, but interesting.

I didnt see the Disk at the time only when I got home and transfered the pic from my phone, it is the 2nd Ufo I have captured in the last few months unintentionally whilst taking picture's of other things.

Its a shame you didnt get a picture, maybe you could try Skyfishing ( Taking random pictures of the sky and seeing what shows up in them ) I think I may start doing this myself....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I know the Armed forces trains for mountain drop offs in Chinnock helicopters over Snowdonia. Could it be that the Nokia mobile camera couldn't pick up the chopper blades in motion?

I want to believe! You could have got one of the best UFO photo's i've seen in a while.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by freeradical]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeradical
I know the Armed forces trains for mountain drop offs in Chinnock helicopters over Snowdonia. Could it be that the Nokia mobile camera couldnt pick up the chopper blades in motion?

I want to believe! You could have got one of the best UFO photo's i've seen in a while.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by freeradical]

It does look a similar shape, but I just dont understand then why the blades would not show up as the sky is just white in that area of the pic?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I will be back in an hour or so....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
beauty, did you check with your friends yet to see if they captured that image as well? would be helpful to know

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

I know my mobile camera doesn't produce very good (high resolution images) when taking pictures in motion, I have tried taking pictures of two UFO's I noticed flying by one night (also in North Wales) with my mobile camera but when I copied them to my computer I could hardly see a thing sadly. They were two extreme bright red lights flying in unison at the exact same high speed, and never made a sound. I was so annoyed at my phone lol!

Just me hypothasisasizing, I think you may have got a live one here!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Could it be a para glider? One of those sort of things folk jump off mountains with and sort of cruise the sky.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When i zoom into the object the area around it seems to be dotted of a kind. Has anyone else seen this or knows what it could be?
The top half of it also seems to be slightly lighter than the bottom half with makes it seem that it could be a parachute.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by MjrColdfox]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have been paying more attention when I see something in the sky I look close to see if anything is similar to what we saw, no pic, so don't know what else I can do, haven't seen anything like it since

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ufoor, someone suggested that already and it's a good suggestion, but it was very cloudy and started to rain, they don't jump in that kind of weather, do they??

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can't believe how you didn't spot that. LOL. The only explanation is the UFO being invisible to human eye . Otherwise, this is fake for me, sorry.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Puls4r]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join