It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Isn't it interesting how virtually every poster here and on other crop circle threads has been "convinced" that there are only two possible explanations for the formation of crop circles ... either by alien influence OR by a group of people working away in an isolated field in the dead of night.
Amazing how efficiently "tunnel vision" can prevent the consideration of other equally (if not more) possible alternatives and the unquestioned acceptance of the above 2 alternatives even though evidence implicating either is completely and entirely missing.

No evidence to support "man made" theory?

Having some of that "tunnel vision" yourself maybe?

The circles are actually made by faeries.. This theory has as much evidence as the alien made or that supersecretparticleenergybeamweapon thoery.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That thing is beautiful!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Isn't it interesting how virtually every poster here and on other crop circle threads has been "convinced" that there are only two possible explanations for the formation of crop circles ... either by alien influence OR by a group of people working away in an isolated field in the dead of night.
Amazing how efficiently "tunnel vision" can prevent the consideration of other equally (if not more) possible alternatives and the unquestioned acceptance of the above 2 alternatives even though evidence implicating either is completely and entirely missing.

Well let's ask ourselves what is the most reasonable and logical explanation. We KNOW that humans have made crop circles already. This is not new news. We have no other evidence of any other type of involvement in crop circle creation.
Based on some common sense, what would you conclude is the most reasonable explanation?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

How is particle/energy beam type of weapon far simpler than people with planks and rope?
You're just trying to support your fantasies.

It's not simpler and definitely not a fantasy as the hardware/software exists to potentially create these effects... just more technically feasible based on current technology and software development that is available to the military. Plus it also provides very simple and easy answers to almost all crop circle mysteries that have left people scratching their heads in amazement and wonder.

The main drawbacks (and there are many) with the assumption that a group of people constructed these incredibly flawless and complex designs in darkness and without the aid of identifiable surveying equipment (merely ropes and boards) and with a time restraint hanging over their heads AND the pressure that it HAS to be right the 1st time with NO margin for error is ridiculous ... and not to mention that not ONCE have any of the purpetrators EVER been caught in the act of creation ... and that not one of the designs is ever botched or only semi completed.

And not ONE argument so far has successfully disproved my alternative hypothesis. The hardware and software is known to exist for my hypothesis ... but where's the proof of alien involvement ? ... where's the proof of groups of professional crop circle makers wandering the countryside ?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

... and not to mention that not ONCE have any of the purpetrators EVER been caught in the act of creation ...

You sure about that?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

How is particle/energy beam type of weapon far simpler than people with planks and rope?
You're just trying to support your fantasies.

It's not simpler and definitely not a fantasy as the hardware/software exists to potentially create these effects... just more technically feasible based on current technology and software development that is available to the military.

1. What type of Directed Energy Weapon could do this?
2. Why would a military do this?

Plus it also provides very simple and easy answers to almost all crop circle mysteries that have left people scratching their heads in amazement and wonder.

Ya know what else provides very simple and easy answers?
GUY + STRING + BOARD = CROP CIRCLE

Doesn't get much simpler then that now does it?

The main drawbacks (and there are many) with the assumption that a group of people constructed these incredibly flawless

Please provide evidence that they are indeed FLAWLESS.

and complex designs in darkness and without the aid of identifiable surveying equipment (merely ropes and boards)

It's really not that hard.
First you lay out a design on a piece of graph paper using a compass and ruler so you know what your measurements will be.

Then you go to a field with a few friends, some string, a plank (I would use a 1" x 10" screwed to a 2" x 4" to attach a handling rope), and make the shapes. You're making it out to be a lot harder then it really is.

and with a time restraint hanging over their heads AND the pressure that it HAS to be right the 1st time with NO margin for error is ridiculous ...

Please provide real, scientific evidence that there has been no errors when creating crop circles.

and not to mention that not ONCE have any of the purpetrators EVER been caught in the act of creation ...

Are you sure about that?
And
Keep in mind that people have come forward and claimed responsibility AND showed how they actually did the work.

and that not one of the designs is ever botched or only semi completed.

How do you know that? Maybe the crop circle on this thread was meant to be 2 or 3 times as big but they ran out of time. You have no way of knowing your statement is true in any way.

And not ONE argument so far has successfully disproved my alternative hypothesis.

You can't disprove a negative.
As an example of what I mean, I will put forth the following alternative theory:
Giant, flying, super fast, invisible, purple Wombats created the crop circle. Now prove me wrong.

The hardware and software is known to exist for my hypothesis ... but where's the proof of alien involvement ? ... where's the proof of groups of professional crop circle makers wandering the countryside ?

Where's the proof for your "idea" ?

Here's a thought
Occam's razor-All things being equal, the simplest explanation is usually correct.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

... and not to mention that not ONCE have any of the purpetrators EVER been caught in the act of creation ...

You sure about that?

Yeah, nothing more than amateurs attempting to gain a moment of fame by trying their hands at making a "genuine" crop circle.

How many have been caught in the actual act of creating one of the many incredibly complex designs ... let me count them for you .... it comes to ZERO.
So a few "amateurs" caught redhanded in no way invalidates my hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What a waste of perfectly good food!
The farmer should be P.O'd about it!

Someone tramples on my fields, he best be watchin' out fer buckshot!

....course if CC's pay more than the crops,....
I guess ya all can starve while I cash it in!

This is a test of the humor detection system...
ah, it's great to speculate!

This really drives me nuts not knowing who made these puppies!
Must be some pretty bored saps/aliens without a life......
Just glad it aint in my field. Really. They should be too.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You sure about that?

Yeah, nothing more than amateurs attempting to gain a moment of fame by trying their hands at making a "genuine" crop circle.

How many have been caught in the actual act of creating one of the many incredibly complex designs ... let me count them for you .... it comes to ZERO.

So first you admit that people have been caught doing it then you change the argument so you can continue to be correct. Nice, just keep changing the argument

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You sure about that?

I suppose you've never heard of Matthew Williams:
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You sure about that?

Yes. Amateurs! It's not difficult to hide in the crops. People can crouch you know.

And also run if necessary.
But I'm sure ou knew that already..

and that not one of the designs is ever botched or only semi completed.

Check out the crop circle that predicted the July 7th solar storm.

Are you really that ignorant or are you just trolling?

reply to post by dodadoom

The crops don't get destroyed. The crops can still be harvested. The stomped crops continue growing towards the sun and that's why they get bent.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I suppose you've never heard of Matthew Williams:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Awesome !
I give you a star sir !
Good find

I think that people are afraid to stop believing because the don't want to look stupid. It's as bad as the fake moon landing and flat earth people

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

It's just my view of it.

But if you want to know how anti gravity would work, it's simple. simple have a plane of very very deep gravity waves beneath you. You can't fall because these deep gravity waves suspend time. The UFO craft is actually perfectly shaped for such a thing.

This is done through very cold superfluids running in rotation.

I see kind of like what you are saying is there, but not completely.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hmph. Not even one person even wanted to think about my idea. Oh well. Mebbe if I stated it was the plasma effect of a trans-dimensional gateway.... A semi stable, intelligent wormhole that makes these designs because of the plasma discharges when it opens... It only happens in the UK because of the secret underground alien base near London...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I never understand why people believe and repeat the same propaganda put out by the "complex crop circles can't possibly be man-made" groups without actually trying to do a little research.

It's a lot like the "Moon Hoax" believers -- they keep repeating the same "arguments" (e.g., no stars in pictures, non-parallel shadows, etc.) without actually trying to find out for themselves the specific reasons that there are no stars and the shadows are non-parallel.

It's easy to simply say "I think that circle is too complicated to have been created by people" -- but If you want to say that , then tell me exactly why it is impossible. Please give me the specific reasons why the crop circle in the OP is too complex to be created using human crop circle-making methods.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

link   
reply to post by wylekat

Wormholes are kind of silly. It's far more efficient to use a time altering device through black hole manipulation.

But then again, either way you're talking about energy demands of a nation for a year to be used in a few minutes. So.... yea

link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by slinkey10

It's just my view of it.

But if you want to know how anti gravity would work, it's simple. simple have a plane of very very deep gravity waves beneath you. You can't fall because these deep gravity waves suspend time. The UFO craft is actually perfectly shaped for such a thing.

This is done through very cold superfluids running in rotation.

I see kind of like what you are saying is there, but not completely.

I'm sorry but this explanation of gravity wave creation is utter nonsense.
Remember the whole Deny Ignorance thing??

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by wylekat

Wormholes are kind of silly. It's far more efficient to use a time altering device through black hole manipulation.

But then again, either way you're talking about energy demands of a nation for a year to be used in a few minutes. So.... yea

Please tell me you're kidding...
PLEEAASSEEE I beg you tell me you're kidding !!
OMG

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thank you for the reply!
I realize the "entire" field can be harvested.
What if its worth more as art-to be charged an outrageous amount-to visit instead of harvesting? Thats what I meant.
The harvester will not be able to pick up the crops where they are smashed though!
It will run right over the top and the tires will mash them down even further!
Like I say, I'm glad I dont know for sure.
Maybe they are contaminated also!
If you believe the alien, weapon or electromagnetic theories.....
Where have those shoes been?

Peace to your fields!
JFJ, I like your logic!
Edit for tact and clarification, sorry

[edit on 25-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

How would it be easier to use a wormhole? I'm not even sure how to do it. how do you create a 2d depression in space time when gravity is a 3d depression in space time? how do you plan on deleting the other infinite other vectors of depression down so only 1, or maybe a few, are still operating?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join