It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

WOW that is great! Beautiful - I wonder if anyone will try and decipher it.

could be an interesting decipher!

You are looking at an energy device that when rotated or spinning at a high velocity creates anti gravity and perpetual propulsion energy. The inside sphere is the energy source for the rotating magnetic field and outside the ring you have 12 rotating circular propulsion fluxtrons. The outward flow of the energy field is bending the 2 stabilizer horizontal line bars within each fluxtron as you see the perpendicular dash looking concentrated energy charged field line bars pushing outward towards them when rotating.

The significanse is the number of geometric in design energized staggered polarity stabilizers surrounding the inside sphere that contain corresponding number sets 3, 6 and 3. The polarity staggered stabilizers with the T design inside is one set of 3. The 3 vertices in each of the 6 isosceles triangle shapes concentrate the polarized energy field as the stabilizers rotate. The set of 3 polarity stabilizers contains the geometric designs that offset the plus and minus polarity. The other rotating spheres all play a part in the polarity shifting, balancing and charging of the complete propulsion energy device.

This my friends I believe is the schematic diagram in the form of a crop circle of how the anti-gravity disc shaped space craft propulsion system functions. ^Y^

This beauty crop circle dimensions and measurements are too perfect in everyway throughout the schematic diagram to be off the cuff man made.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by amari]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

My point is that there are people who say a circle is easy to draw,therefore a two hundred foot circle is easy to make.These are of one mind set.The other point of view is that of actual (Agricultural,in my case) workers who know about,say,canola plants being so messy and the sheer impossibility of a small crew doing an amount of work that would take MULTIPLE amounts of effort than would be allowed due to time constraints and the need to limit crew size for sneakiness sake.The doers vs the computer watchers.If you came to me claiming to be the one doing it,I could feel the callouses in your hand and tell you if you were lying.Just like that.Like I can tell you if a springing heifer is settled or not just by watching her walk the next day.And most farm hands can tell you if someone has visited the field.And when.In a glance.And they'd be right.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Not irrigation ditches,they are tractor lines.And a farmer can tell if his field has been visited.There is no such thing as walking in a field with NO TRACE.No trace for a computer geek half way around the world to see,maybe.A pro tracker won't say no trace if a human has passed through.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If one lined his fields with a really good fence system or infrared triggered security. I'm confident he would never be troubled with crop circles.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

We may safely conclude that humans made circles equal to the ones they have demonstrated.So all messy circles,with broken and bruised stems,no anomalies,plenty of trails,muddy footprints,swets wrappers,key chain penlights left at the scene are man made.Especially all the ones done over many hours,with a crew and possibly a crane in broad daylight.Now,for the remaining ones...(99+%) try again...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If the farmer said that no-one else had access to that area of the land, then maybe the farmer himself was the one that did it... why would an alien bother making THE BOTTOM of the spaceship that decorative? And why would an alien come all this way to Earth, just to visit the middle of a FARM?? If they're intelligent enough to know and travel all the way over here, then surely they must be smart enough to not want to attract so much attention, because they'd know of course, that there are people who'd want to exploit and experiement on them? And obviously, trying to "tell us something" or warn us of something would be useless- they can't exactly speak Queen's english.. and well.. it doesn't exactly seem as if they're trying to contact scientists or save people from things such as war or anything... Besides, there can be many other crazy explanations for crop circles.. once I even read that when a certain species of elephant feed on opium feilds (the heroin), they march around in circles, creating what look like crop circles. Of cousrse, this "crop circle" wasn't elephants on drugs, but you get the idea- it doesn't have to be out of this planet to be something crazy..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There are lots of theories and ideas about why or why not an "alien" visitor would create these crop formations but I haven't read much about the spiritual aspect of all of this.

With a mystery like this all lines of investigation should looked at. I posted the following with one explanation that follows this vein, (although this explanation, for many, may be harder to believe than just UFO's visiting our planet).

See www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by slinkey10

It's just my view of it.

But if you want to know how anti gravity would work, it's simple. simple have a plane of very very deep gravity waves beneath you. You can't fall because these deep gravity waves suspend time. The UFO craft is actually perfectly shaped for such a thing.

This is done through very cold superfluids running in rotation.

I see kind of like what you are saying is there, but not completely.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gorman91]

lol

sorry I was being sarcastic... that had been posted by amari on page3, not my opinion...

Just thought I would re-post his theory as it was the funiest/most inventive.
(you can re read it at the top of this page

I would side with the theory afoolbyanyothername has put forward throughout this thread...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
S&F, holy crap, it took my breath away! I wonder what it means

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Could you please provide me links to the source material stating that professional trackers have found many circles with no traces of humans being there? I'd like to research that.

Thanks.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I never said that.I do know that if a farmer says no one was in his field,no pranker crew fresh from the pub are gonna pull the wool over his eyes.And a pro can track a mouse if that is called for.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

We may safely conclude that humans made circles equal to the ones they have demonstrated.So all messy circles,with broken and bruised stems,no anomalies,plenty of trails,muddy footprints,swets wrappers,key chain penlights left at the scene are man made.Especially all the ones done over many hours,with a crew and possibly a crane in broad daylight.Now,for the remaining ones...(99+%) try again...

Wow...that's quite a broad generalization. So you are saying "ALL cirlce proven to be man-made were messy and the people who made them always left behind obvious signs that they were there."

Again, what about the circles made by Matthew Williams?

...and could you please give me the specifics (and links if you have them) on the circles that were made in broad daylight that would have required humans to possibly need a crane if they were to try to make it? I'd like to read more about those. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

How would it be easier to use a wormhole? I'm not even sure how to do it. how do you create a 2d depression in space time when gravity is a 3d depression in space time? how do you plan on deleting the other infinite other vectors of depression down so only 1, or maybe a few, are still operating?

The thought of creating an artificial black hole or wormhole is only a possibility in theoretical physics and you're acting as if it's no big deal and is being done on a daily basis. Obviously you don't have any real education regarding astrophysics so why even bother to try and make up the above described nonsense.
FYI there are a number of individuals on ATS who have advanced degrees and KNOW when someone is full of crap. Best to keep that in mind before hitting the REPLY button.
I think you're watching Eureka a bit too much.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I never said that.I do know that if a farmer says no one was in his field,no pranker crew fresh from the pub are gonna pull the wool over his eyes.And a pro can track a mouse if that is called for.

I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post when you said:

Not irrigation ditches,they are tractor lines.And a farmer can tell if his field has been visited.There is no such thing as walking in a field with NO TRACE.No trace for a computer geek half way around the world to see,maybe.A pro tracker won't say no trace if a human has passed through.

When you said this, I thought you meant that professional trackers have actually investigated these circles and have come to that conclusion. I didn't realize that you were only saying what you thought a professional tracker would conclude.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Let me start by saying

Followed by

and finally

Seriously a CRANE ! What would anyone need a crane for ?????
You're assuming every crop circle was done while the ground was wet and everyone left candy wrappers behind or it wasn't man made?
The complete lack of logic STAGGERS ME !

[edit on 25-7-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why would you believe a person whose claim is to deceive?People who brag to me of getting over on others are not trusted.If it was important,like brain surgery,would you trust a faker to do it?Even a simple car tune up,doncha go to a truthful mechanic rather than a braggart?A one who brags about deceiving people?Even if they add that it was for their own good,like to teach a lesson in gullibility,they lie,and they're probably not a reliable source.

Missing a potentially important message by listening to an untrustworthy source seems ignorant to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why would you believe a person whose claim is to deceive?People who brag to me of getting over on others are not trusted...

If a thief were to explain the methods he uses to break into a house, I would believe him enough that I would try to protect my house against those methods...

Wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Actually I've been told by said people that I have unique approaches and ideas well worth a read.

See, it is very easy to create what is necessary to do as I say. In fact I even created a post about it which you'll find in my profile.

The fact remains that a black hole is easier to make than a wormhole, and that a black hole has been observed and studied, and is factual. A wormhole is not as likely to exist.

not that wormholes do not exist, it's just that they require a lot more work to create, and a viable working 2 ends.

I have no doubt in my mind it can be done eventually, but that is not now. Meanwhile, within this century, faster than light travel will become a reality, if only for probes, and will be using gravity altering devices that operate on manipulating black holes.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You need to look at this like a good magician would. Take for example when a magician makes a jet disappear. He circles it with people and says they are from the audience, but they are actually planted their by the magician to create the illusion. They are fakes. They know the plane is going to be moved past them when the curtain goes up.

The same thing could be true with this farmer. He is part of the illusion. He has been paid to allow access to his field and for the damage to be done, but then says nobody could access his fields.

Magicians are brilliant hoaxers.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Actually I've been told by said people that I have unique approaches and ideas well worth a read.

See, it is very easy to create what is necessary to do as I say. In fact I even created a post about it which you'll find in my profile.

The fact remains that a black hole is easier to make than a wormhole,

Ok make one.

and that a black hole has been observed and studied, and is factual. A wormhole is not as likely to exist.

It's interesting that you say this as it gives us an idea that you really are not familiar with the subject. A black hole has never been observed, only it's effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join