It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I believe we know that crop circles can be hoaxed but I don't believe they are all hoaxed I believe they give information.

I was watching the series in the video section called The Arrivals and I made a connection but no one seems to check it out and give there opinion on it and I think we might have something here.

Most people when looking at those videos was looking in the Religious way but I looked at them in the way I believe the Elitist would look at it.

Now:

In video 8 of The Arrival video's watch from 4:40 you will notice a sign at 4:45 and you will see these two words Khan Murjan stop at 5:04 look at the picture.

In video 31 which was over 9 min. and which now stops at 4:36 for me (you will have to see if it works for you) go to 6:19 and stop. You will see a crop circle. If you can't get it either check out CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR it has to be there somewhere I am going to look when done here.

Any how I looked up Khan Murjan and guess what it is in Iraq and it has this hall in picture of video 8 at 5:04 which matches crop circle in video 31 at 6:19

Let's see if I can do this right:

video 8-- Shocking Evidence of the Pharaohs

media.abovetopsecret.com...

video 31-- The Great Deception

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Khan Murjan

www.atlastours.net...

If video 31 stops before 6:19 like it did for me we will have to look for it at CCC.

I found this: it's the 11th one down it was dated 6/28/07

www.circlemakers.org...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This land is not "inaccessible." Looks like anyone could walk onto it without a problem. I don't even see a small fence, and it's wide open for miles. The farmer probably meant now that it's done, he isn't going to allow folks to tramp all over his land to see it in person.

As far as the circle goes, people are again vastly underestimating the artistic ability and strong inherent desire to impress or stand out, that all humans possess. I keep hearing "drunken guys with planks and twine" as if this is the only plausible scenario, instead of say, 10 guys in college, who are actually pretty brilliant and otherwise bored, who meticulously plan these out ahead of time. Trample the crops to make it? Hardly.. you just walk down one of the irrigation lines.

And to the guy who said these are coincidentally made in fields with "lines" on them... well, those are irrigation ditches, and most farms have them, to like.. water their plants.

But they are used by cc makers as guidelines, and a handy way to get around without leaving traces behind.

There are so many things wrong with the idea of any government "testing" something there, I wouldn't know where to begin. Suffice to say, I think that's a ludicrous premise.

The mere fact that many are showing up in the same area is sort of damning however. While I'm sure some will suggest that Wiltshire is a "really imporant place" in the cosmic scheme of things, I think it's more likely those who make them live there.

Finally there are CCs that are KNOWN to be made by humans, that are this complex. Saying this can't be done by humans is just wrong. It has been done, repeatedly.

It is a cool design, no doubt, but I still firmly believe they are man-made. Of course, that won't stop folks from coming up with yet another doomsday prediction (why are they never pleasant ones... like.. hey guys, you are going to have a really nice winter ahead! O wait... omg.. new ice age, clearly that's what they mean!), and posting it in a countdown thread on these boards.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It's people passing materials to other people closer to the circle.

But what is the circle for?

EDIT

I believe this one is a trade proposition. The makers will trade materials for our vast food reserves.

Let me show you later on with some images.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Materials or technology.. boy the gov would be all over than ya know!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

I must have said this in loads of CC threads but no one can give me an explanation; Since the early 70s CCs were very basic, now they are beautifully complex. So with that in mind, other than humans, (who now have the aid of gps), simply getting better and faster at creating them, why are the crop circles becoming more advanced?

The reason the CC's are getting more advanced is a direct result based on the alternate CC creation hypothesis I put forward earlier in this thread ... and once again my hypothesis provides a simple answer to yet another seamingly mysterious CC attribute.

Basically I hypothesised (read my earlier threads for details) that CC's are NOT alien in origin and NOT created by a bunch of people trampling around a wheat field in the middle of the dark.
Rather, a far simpler and technologically feasible alternative is that yes, they are man made but are actually the byproduct of a particle/energy beam type of weapon (military) that is in low earth orbit.
This weapon is based on the Reagan "Star Wars Initiative" program and is regularly tested and calibrated by the simple process of using the controlling and tracking computer software that operates it and getting it to create a complex pattern in some material that is easily visible from low earth orbit and is easy to manipulate with the energy levels used in the test. This allows easy verification of the accuracy of the weapon.
The power output of the weapon is placed on a very low setting and directed at a small region of ground that is uninhabited and not close to human habitation.

Anyway, to answer your question ... the reason that these designs are increasing in complexity over the last few years is purely and simply because the software used to track and control the path of the beam has become more and more sophisticated. This is reflected in the increasingly complex designs that are appearing lately.
There is NO hidden alien message ... the design is simply a means for the accuracy and fine control of the device to be assessed ... in essence it's no more than the equivalent of a tv test pattern.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wiltshire actually gets a fair amount of tourism from folks coming to see these. I wonder if this could not be an organized operation from the local government to draw more folks into their city. Pretty brilliant if that's the case.

Their papers even play this up as much as they can, talking about how they are made by ancient sites, etc. I wouldn't rule out this as a way for the city to bring in more revenue.

As far as this being a "weapon" of any type, I think that's absolutely ludicrous. So... let's see, we have a super-secret weapon in orbit, let's test it in the general public! Even better, let's do it in a foreign country! I'm sure another country wouldn't consider it an act of war at all, to test or "calibrate" your weapon on their crops.

And a snowflake? Please. No military man in his right mind would choose a flipping snowflake. But regardless of that, the premise that any government would test or calibrate such things on fields is laughable in the extreme. There is a reason places like Area 51 exist. To test aircraft and other technology far, FAR from the public, out of sight, out of mind.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Space based communications would be meant for a larger audience or specific instructions to 'someone' Earth to do something that will largely affect the world.

Currently, the world is facing an epidemic crisis - swine flu.

Within the central circle lies 3 different patterns rotating around a central core.
(3 'unknown chemicals' to others, different types of chemical mixtures repeated 3 times or 3 intervals regularly to create a vaccine?)

The central core radiates out to 12 circles outside the big circle.

( such mixtures are feed to earthlings, with Earth represented by the circle?)

From these small circles, a path lead to another circle each, with clearly defined human emotions.

( effects of such mixtures? )

A cure or the cause of the swine flu? And what are the 'chemicals' in the central core?

Just my hypothesis on the crop circle. Dont shoot me or believe me, in the absence of the rosetta stone, this is my take on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Did any of you check out my post above? Please check it out I would like your opinions.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

no human involvement ITS OBVIOUS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormondy
reply to post by Akezzon

It is? From a photo from that distance? Wow... you're good.

Swine flu virus? Sure... whatever, it's easy to make any design fit into almost any theory if you want it to. I could easily say I think it's a dire message from the galactic powers-that-be that we are quickly approaching another iceage. I'm sure 20 others could come up with feasible explanations that of course, are all a disaster in the making. Something that meets the typical gloom and doomy atmosphere around here.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
depends on how you look at it on whether it's gloomy or rosy. A message is sent, and 'someone' has the answers. It could either be gloomy or rosy, BUT ONLY if the rest of us know or able to decipher the message.

The only way know is to see how the swine flu would develope, that is if indeed the message is about swine flu, based solely on the most logical deduction on our current timeline.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You know what, whoever did it deserves a bitch slap because they've just given people an excuse to come up with a whole bunch of 2012 predictions

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormondy
reply to post by Akezzon

You've got to be kidding me !
I can't believe people are this gullible ?!?!?!

There is actual footage of people (aka earthlings) making crop circles. Making a crop circle is not a big deal, it just takes some prep work to get the design down before actually stamping down the wheat.

The most simple explanation is the most reasonable.
Sorry it doesn't make any sense that aliens would scribble on our planet.
In addition, if aliens were doing it, wouldn't the government cover this up just like you guys claim the cover up everything else?

If these were real alien messages, and the government covers up alien "stuff", you'd never see or hear about a crop circle except maybe a few rumors.

Think people !!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Isn't it interesting how virtually every poster here and on other crop circle threads has been "convinced" that there are only two possible explanations for the formation of crop circles ... either by alien influence OR by a group of people working away in an isolated field in the dead of night.
Amazing how efficiently "tunnel vision" can prevent the consideration of other equally (if not more) possible alternatives and the unquestioned acceptance of the above 2 alternatives even though evidence implicating either is completely and entirely missing.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

How is particle/energy beam type of weapon far simpler than people with planks and rope?
You're just trying to support your fantasies.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Best not be accused of tunnel vision, one sided view. 2 or 3 sided view or whatever.

No one knows the mystery of the crop circles for sure, mulitiple ways. Only logic perceptions and belief systems will be one's guide, and not necessarily to be shared by all.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Isn't it interesting how virtually every poster here and on other crop circle threads has been "convinced" that there are only two possible explanations for the formation of crop circles ... either by alien influence OR by a group of people working away in an isolated field in the dead of night.
Amazing how efficiently "tunnel vision" can prevent the consideration of other equally (if not more) possible alternatives and the unquestioned acceptance of the above 2 alternatives even though evidence implicating either is completely and entirely missing.

Spirities from other dimensions, faries, pixies, there are tons of other arguements i agree with you.

Crop circles might even be natural somehow!

I bet when cavemen heard thunder for the first time they had no idea what caused it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dracan6

Well you never know.

As promised, my interpretation

img217.imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
omg.....

It has already been 'proven' on page3 by amariwhat this CC means..

"The significanse is the number of geometric in design energized staggered polarity stabilizers surrounding the inside sphere that contain corresponding number sets 3, 6 and 3. The polarity staggered stabilizers with the T design inside is one set of 3. The 3 vertices in each of the 6 isosceles triangle shapes concentrate the polarized energy field as the stabilizers rotate. The set of 3 polarity stabilizers contains the geometric designs that offset the plus and minus polarity. The other rotating spheres all play a part in the polarity shifting, balancing and charging of the complete propulsion energy device.

This my friends I believe is the schematic diagram in the form of a crop circle of how the anti-gravity disc shaped space craft propulsion system functions."

Hopefully he will build a craft with the above propulsion sytem

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
If this is man made it wasn't done using planks and rope, sorry.

It's amazing. There are twelve "arms" that come out from the center. I don't know what it could symbolise, I don't recognise any of the designs.

High tech military equipment or alien, I reckon.

It's only made of straight lines and series of circles...why couldn't it have been made by a group of humans with planks?

I'm not saying I definitely KNOW that it was made by people, but I think it's a bit presumptuous to say that it could not have possibly been made by humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join