It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Also, I think people are forgetting that getting a random group of people together to make a crop circle, and a skilled group of people who have had plenty of experience making them, are two very different things... kinda like asking a pilot to go up in his plane and perform some fancy trick.. and then asking someone who's never even flown before to do the same

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Crop circles aren't exactly hard to make, but they are nice to look at. It's cool how complex some are made.

Something I haven't heard about in a while is unusual properties of crop circles that are significantly harder to reproduce. Like how the stocks seemed to have been microwaved and unusual magnetic fields. Batteries going dead and people feinting or feeling messed up. Either way, I'd think serious researchers who visit circles should be able to tell if it's man made or an unknown. Not going to say alien origin, global consciousness, or ball lightning. It's just an unknown.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Since you mentioned the No. 12, here is some info on that number.

Number 12 Astrology / Astronomy
M12 (Messier object ) in the constellation Ophiuchus

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Ophiuchus is the Snake Holder (Snake Bearer) and was in ancient times the 13th month of the Zodiac.

Best visible in JULY
Ophiuchus can be found at latitudes between +80° and −80°

en.wikipedia.org...

Galactic Math is not numbered in decimals (10) but in sets of 12. Cropcircles often use 12 as their ground value. 12 is part of the Cosmic Structure.

Numerology: 12 = 1 + 2 = 3

The meaning of the number 3 lays in: sound (music/vibration/frequency), creativity & expression.

Tarot 3: growth, fertility and renewal.

No 12 in Kabbala: Chesed and Gevurah. These two sefirot are probably the most widely used to describe God's actions in the world. The metaphor most commonly used to describe this phenomenon is right and left.

Kabbalah Alphabeth 12: Lamed. The word Lamed points to be taught, study and to teach.

Not so long ago I saw a video in which it was said that the constellation Ophiuchus will be on one-line with the centre of our Milkyway in December 2012.

I´m not make assumptions nor conclusions of any kind. Only handing over some info.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
Crop circles aren't exactly hard to make, but they are nice to look at. It's cool how complex some are made.

Something I haven't heard about in a while is unusual properties of crop circles that are significantly harder to reproduce. Like how the stocks seemed to have been microwaved and unusual magnetic fields. Batteries going dead and people feinting or feeling messed up. Either way, I'd think serious researchers who visit circles should be able to tell if it's man made or an unknown. Not going to say alien origin, global consciousness, or ball lightning. It's just an unknown.

The "microwaved stalks" refer to the enlarged and burst "nodes". People have said that these enlarged and burst nodes hint at something non-man made. However, it has been demonstrated that simply bending the stalks (like is done with a rope and plank) under certain common humidity conditions will create these nodes very quickly after the bending is done.

It seems to me that perhaps the people who claim that burst nodes cannot be natural never bothered investigating what would happen if a human bent down the stalks with a board under different common weather conditions.

Concerning the magnetic anomalies: I've read reports about magnetic anomalies and such around some crop circles, but I have never seen anyone take the "control" readings -- i.e. what is the "normal" readings for that particular area, so the crop circle readings could be compared to the "control".

Anomalous localized magnetic readings can be found in many places that DON'T have crop circles (the Earth is like that), so why are those readings at some crop circles necessarily attributed to the circle?

I wish the crop circle researchers would "go the extra step" to try to replicate in a natural or human-induced manner the anomalies that they find, rather than simply attributing them to being "unexplained". Perhaps some researchers do that, but I haven't read about one yet.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

changing it isn't the word. New evidence was shown, so it was redefined.

The entire basis of it is not different. it is merely through a new looking glass. They used to think water was an individual element. This was changed when new facts were brought forth. it did not alter the entire rules of chemistry.

Likewise, the change did not alter the entire rules of physics. it merely altered the viewpoint. =

Also, I'm explaining it from the point of view of the modern way. The changed way. I am not taking the older view, the one you are talking about.

they used to think that black holes went so far deep, gravity wise, that they were really a worm hole. This was revoked when it was discovered that black holes have an ergo sphere, poles, etc etc and are basically just dark stars.

This changes no rules of physics. it merely changes the viewpoint of what a black hole is.

As such, I am explaining my views from the newer ways. And they are reinforceable by the observations into galaxies and other locations.

Also I did not use star trek to support my claim. I used it as an example to show where you are coming from. You act as if we know nothing and it will be centuries before we break the crust of the universe, just like star trek pointed out. But the reality is that we know a lot more, and like star trek, your views are archaic and wrong. We know bountiful amounts about the universe, and we never have to get off this rock.

Again, I invite you to explain to me how I am wrong and why it would be sooo difficult to do.

Also, star gate uses wormholes, not black holes. :p

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

WOW that is great! Beautiful - I wonder if anyone will try and decipher it.

could be an interesting decipher!

You are looking at an energy device that when rotated or spinning at a high velocity creates anti gravity and perpetual propulsion energy. The inside sphere is the energy source for the rotating magnetic field and outside the ring you have 12 rotating circular propulsion fluxtrons. The outward flow of the energy field is bending the 2 stabilizer horizontal line bars within each fluxtron as you see the perpendicular dash looking concentrated energy charged field line bars pushing outward towards them when rotating.

The significance is the number of geometric in design energized staggered polarity stabilizers surrounding the inside sphere that contain corresponding number sets 3, 6 and 3. The polarity staggered stabilizers with the T design inside is one set of 3. The 3 verticals in each of the 6 isosceles triangle shapes concentrate the polarized energy field as the stabilizers rotate. The set of 3 polarity stabilizers contains the geometric designs that offset the plus and minus polarity. The other rotating spheres all play a part in the polarity shifting, balancing and charging of the complete propulsion energy device.

This my friends I believe is the schematic diagram in the form of a crop circle of how the anti-gravity disc shaped space craft propulsion system functions. ^Y^

This beauty crop circle dimensions and measurements are too perfect in every way throughout the schematic diagram to be off the cuff man made.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by amari]

Absolutely - this one is amazing under the swirly program -

For all interested it is here: www.halfpasthuman.com... and you must convert the image to .BMP for this great free program to work...

It's strobe inner effect while the outer is still is something to behold - and there is a definite energy coming from it when spun like that! Top thinking!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[edit on 25-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Is it not true to say that it's just taking electricity from that atoms of the device itself, and replacing the energy from just matter around it, therefore not making it perpetual, but just an energy graber from an environment?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Is it not true to say that it's just taking electricity from that atoms of the device itself, and replacing the energy from just matter around it, therefore not making it perpetual, but just an energy graber from an environment?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gorman91]

I think I understand you - and I like your way of thinking. Sometimes I feel crop circles have many 'meanings' - definitely alternative energy could be one of these!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One of these crop circles WITHOUT the tractor lines (from fertilising) would be more believable as NON man-made. No trace of entry/exit from the site would lead to something other than a terrestrial creator.

Very pretty, but man made just like ALL the others.

Unless someone can prove different of course.

And it IS possible the farmer was just plain WRONG about nobody having access......obviously.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

That's a great insight! thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

changing it isn't the word. New evidence was shown, so it was redefined.

The word change is fine. He drastically CHANGED his theory.
Originally he believed that matter was destroyed or traveled to another universe, when it entered the black hole. Now he believes that matter actually isn't destroyed

Hawking's radical new thinking, presented in a paper to the 17th International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation in Dublin, capped his three-decade struggle to explain an elemental paradox in scientific thinking: How can black holes destroy all traces of consumed matter and energy, as Hawking long believed, when subatomic theory says such elements must survive in some form?

Hawking's answer is that the black holes hold their contents for eons but themselves eventually deteriorate and die. As the black hole disintegrates, they send their transformed contents back out into the infinite universal horizons from whence they came.

www.cbsnews.com...

The entire basis of it is not different.

As you can see, the entire basis is actually different.

they used to think that black holes went so far deep, gravity wise, that they were really a worm hole. This was revoked when it was discovered that black holes have an ergo sphere, poles, etc etc and are basically just dark stars.

Not really.

Also I did not use star trek to support my claim. I used it as an example to show where you are coming from. You act as if we know nothing and it will be centuries before we break the crust of the universe, just like star trek pointed out. But the reality is that we know a lot more, and like star trek, your views are archaic and wrong.

Actually my views are not views but factual evidence based on cutting edge science.

We know bountiful amounts about the universe, and we never have to get off this rock.

We know little about the universe but our knowledge is growing rapidly.

Again, I invite you to explain to me how I am wrong and why it would be sooo difficult to do.

There would be no point as you have no idea what you are talking about so there is no possible way you'd know what I am talking about. Stop this wannabe super science geek thing, it's making you look silly. You might be able to pull off this pseudo scientific crap with your friends but it won't work here as many posters have a very solid education.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm honestly just trying to explain that we all know you're a fraud and are embarrassing yourself. I'm sure you do have some solid things to contribute but pretending that you know something you don't, isn't contributing. I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice.

Also, star gate uses wormholes, not black holes. :p

And just how did I know you'd know that

Just to be clear, black holes, worm holes, Directed Energy Weapons, aliens, etc.. didn't create crop circles, some guys with a plank, rope and some time, DID

[edit on 25-7-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No. He changes what black holes do, not what they are. They are still areas with gravity so strong that nothing can escape once entering the event horizon. Thus, what I described is still possible. All he did is realize that space time cannot be broken, it is a thing that bends onto infinity.

What I want to do still works. And for the third time, I invite you to disprove it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry but those circles are perfect circles. Plank and rope sounds a little like it would leave to much room for error in a place where you don't have room for any mistakes.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

Perfect circles.With eccentric centers,now.

Anyone can visualize a perfect circle.

Few can draw ONE freehand.Even moreso with a paintnrush.Exponentially hard for a SATELLITE in orbit.On uneven ground no less with no apparent distortion or lack of focus.Just dead on perfect.Each one.And these guys say it's easy.(Havn't done a one.)

Try drawing ONE perfect circle.Freehand.Now,if you did that,and few can to any degree,draw two circles,identical in perfection and size.Now three,and now add the requirement of having equal spacing.Three identical,perfect circles of perfect form,equal size and spacing.You can't draw that.No one can.I draw a lot and I can't.The risk of loss of perfection increases in EXPONENTIAL proportion as each element of risk is added.And in the cases we're talking about here,perfection each time,no exceptions but the interrupted by field edge one,but I maintain that was of a purpose.You really can't draw these designs freehand even.This is key,because the perfect circle implies that the makers are following rules.They are not all powerful,capricious entities.If we act in accord we will align with the greater force that governs us all,and we will be in harmony and no fear,we will be all working together.Whether it's aliens,elders,Ancestors or Pope John Paul I with Terrence,Timothy,JerryG andRAW.Hope you don't mind my riff on thy point.It's important.Forget these debunk guys.They havn't even tried to draw one...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

No. He changes what black holes do, not what they are. They are still areas with gravity so strong that nothing can escape once entering the event horizon. Thus, what I described is still possible. All he did is realize that space time cannot be broken, it is a thing that bends onto infinity.

What I want to do still works. And for the third time, I invite you to disprove it.

1. He drastically changed his theory just as I've said and PROVEN so you're wrong.....AGAIN.
2. Why don't you prove it is possible since you think it's so easy????
3. He's not saying that space-time cannot be broken but redefining what a black hole does as it's function.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
im gonna go right out there and say these images are fake.

how do you like that?

to few sources, to little information, poor image resolution. this whole thread contains little more than peoples personal interpretations.

i call hoax!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
I'm sorry but those circles are perfect circles. Plank and rope sounds a little like it would leave to much room for error in a place where you don't have room for any mistakes.

Not really. If you'd like to try it yourself as an example of how easy it can be, simply buy a compass and draw a circle with it on a piece of paper. It's the same thing but scaled up. Compasses and protractors have been used for a long time and with very exacting results. As a matter of fact, they've been used to create plans for intricately designed buildings.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
notice the tractor lines running closest to the center of the circle become distorted.
all the lines appear perfectly parallel with the exception line running center. can you spell photoshop?

p-h-o-t-o-s-h-o-p....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I find you "crop circle believers" lack of faith what some artists can produce in many different mediums quite distubing.

I could look through my archives and show you side walk art, pictures made up of thousands of tiny pictures, drawing that you would bet your life on were photographs, but I'm too lazy, and I really don't like ruining anyones fantasies.

Thats why I don't discuss religion on these boars, well try not to.

But if you think that simple pattern MUST be made from higher intelligence, ET's whatever....I just don't know what to say.

Never underestimate your fellow man, and what humans can accomplish. This crop circle is childs play, this comeing from an artists(myself) opinion.

You dont need a rope when there's people out there who can do THIS. Again never underestimate!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777

I'm in total agreement with you.

One thing that has never been brought up in regards to the man made theory of a bunch of people trampling down the crop in the darkness is the single fact that mature wheat stalks grow to chest height. This means that you only have to move a few metres away from the other person and you begin to lose sight of them completely ... this is true enough in broad daylight so imagine what its like in pitch darkness to try and coordinate the construction of a very complex design 100's of metres in size when you can't even see the other people just ashort distance away from you.
Also, to all those people saying that it's as simple as pre-drawing your design on graph paper then transferring the paper design into the field, let me ask you this:
How do you lay out all your straight lines, angles of varying degree, circles, semi-circles, etc ON THE GROUND when your ENTIRE view of the crop field is obstructed by chest high stalks and your vision restricted to a few scant metres before you lose sight of what everybody else is doing ?

It doesn't take a genius to realize that the problems inherent in creating complex designs are huge ... it would be a different matter entirely if these designs were created on flat, bare ground where you can see each other and to a far distance ... but in a mature wheat field and in the dark, you may as well be working blind and by touch alone !

In fact, I'm willing to bet that not one of you working in the daylight and using a few sticks and rope would even know how to create say, 2 lines radiating out from a common point at say, EXACTLY 38 degrees.
And yet I'm being asked to believe this isort of calculation is being multiple times in very complex designs ... can I use the abreviation BS here !

After giving the alien and the rope & board hypothesis, I've reached the conclusion that both are unsupportable and absolutely lacking in any kind of substantial corroborating evidence whatsoever.

In fact, I'm now firmly on the side of "afoolbyanyothername" and his alternate hypothesis. At least his hypothesis is able to answer just about every concern and question regarding the creation of crop circles and why ... and more importantly, he only relies on currently available technology as the basis of his explanation.

Aliens and rope & boardwalkers ... give me a break !!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join