It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

As for the possibility of it being made by some particle weapon being tested.. seems a little more likely than it being aliens. But wouldnt it be the worst idea these days to make them in fields? What with all the tour groups and the possibility that there's going to be people wandering round in the fields in the middle of the night hoping to see one made... there's a good chance the next day that those cropcircleconnector guys could find some poor sod bent in half in the middle of one of these crop circles!

Good point, I never considered that !

But if the military can read a newspaper or a car number plate clearly from satellite, why should it be any harder for them to do an infra-red body heat scan of the potential test area before hand to ensure no humans/animals are in the way ?
And if as I believe these crop circles are man made and computer controlled/directed, whats the bet that they can easily knock one of these designs of from start to finish in a matter of minutes. Wouldn't be much use as a "super weapon" if it took forever to do it's job !

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
I see two camps here.The first are the ones who think any design drawn is the same as made.Others see the sheer magnitude of the designs and the real effort involved and conclude the time/effort are not commesurate.The first say it's circles and they're easy to DRAW and two guys admit/claim/brag they're the authors so they must be the ones.The other camp say it is so over the top impossible that only actual apprehension or actual video will convince.I think were self selecting right now,but for what who knows?Glad I have a brain.

Lol

So you are using your brain for what?

You don't seem to have put forward any opinion other than 'you see two camps'!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
"THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND."
[edit on 24-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

And that means what?

Look at the pictures. There is a lot of wide-open land. Anyone and everyone could have got in to that field. That farmer's statement is meaningless.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
6 billion people in the world, and just because one cannot understand the 'message' of crop circles, does not mean ANYBODY else doesn't too.

That it happened commonly in Wiltshire only lends more evidence that space based communications is being carried out to 'someone' here on Earth.

Why there? What's the siginificance? How is UK related and has got to do with communications from space? Can history tell us more? Romans legacy? Any UFO or suspicious traces of 'outside' ( outworld ) interferences during the history of England. more so at Wiltshire? What or who is there to recieve such communications instantly, and are there any other forms of reply by these 'communicatorees'? or one way instruction codes?

Any new developments in political, social and scientific leaps made after the 'crop circle communications'? Espacially from UK?

I don't live there, so there's nothing I could do to research. The truth will have to fall on our UK brothers and sisters to ferret out.

As for our own world's space base weapon calibrations or testing, it would be ridiculous to do so - to precious crops that are meant to feed millions. Energy weapons can be better calibrated on hard soil than on crops, not to mentions the radiation hazard it poses to crops. No callous human would do it, let alone authorise it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

How about using this explanation for the interrupted one,terminating at the edge of the field,why no affect after the purely arbitrary limit of the crop?Planned that way from space?

Easy answer .... if I was one of the designers of the controlling and tracking software for this weapon, I would make damn sure that fail safes were built into the code to prevent accidental and unnecessary collateral damage should the beam veer of it's programmed course. So with this "unfinished" crop circle, a simple answer could be that for some reason (and thats WHY they conduct these targeting and control tests) the beam moved out of the test area, the controlling software immediately detected this deviation, shut down the beam immediately, repositioned the beam back into the target area ... then continued with the test design.
What you end up with is a perfect design EXCEPT for where it was terminated when no longer in the test area.

There you go, this unfinished crop circle is explained.

Wow, afoolbyanyothername you have some good answers..

And you beat me to it in reply to trueforger and the whole cost issue..

As if "Sir,We need a half billion dollars to make indecipherable patterns in the corn in Whiltshire.For no real reason,just to show we can.Sir."trueforger

lol

like the research department would have put forward their proposal like that to the UK government...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

As for our own world's space base weapon calibrations or testing, it would be ridiculous to do so - to precious crops that are meant to feed millions. Energy weapons can be better calibrated on hard soil than on crops, not to mentions the radiation hazard it poses to crops. No callous human would do it, let alone authorise it.

No disrespect intended ... but are you crazy ?????

This is potentially the military we're talking about here ... lets see ... on one hand we can spend the billions feeding the worlds hungry ... and on the other hand we could spend the billions on a new military "toy".

Guess which "hand" would win EVERY time !

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Beautiful indeed!. Always great to see another one of these puppies popping up!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks a little similar to this?

and here is the site it came from:
www.think-aboutit.com...

what do you think?

Justin

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, I am going to mention a theory, and it'll be ignored largely. *posts a pic of a half naked woman instead*. Now that I might have your attention: Anyone notice how these are almost all in the UK? And so are the main crop circle makers clubs?? Not to mention the druids.... I dunno, but as of late, I feel like there's a covert group of them running around, and the crop circle clubs are a cover. I keep hearing how 'no human can do that'. Need I remind people that humans do a lot of near impossible crap? A secret sect of people who have been taught a certain craft or art for hundreds of years CAN do the impossible, and I'll bet you $1 (not valid if the dollar is dropped, sorry) that it's a religious sect- and the only one really shrouded in mystery I know about over there ARE the druids. We don't have a lot of this action over here. Granted... Our media treats anything not related to celebs and reality tv like a joke, but still. "Farmer upset over possible vandals ruining his crops" would make the news, even locally.

My take? Druids. Why? *shrug* I dunno. I just come up with the theory. Someone else can figure THAT out.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
For all of you that believe crop circles are not man made I have dedicated a thread to just that and the reason, facts, and proof.

Now everything is always up for debate, but if the are man made show us how men are making it, pictures, videos.

There is quite of bit of evidence that most crop circles contain anomaly's that would take a great deal of effort on mans part and would be impossible to reproduce.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There are new posts in the "comments" section on cropcircleconnector.com that are interesting and are in regards to the Mayan calendar symbols:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

No they couldn't. If you think so give me details on how that is done. I've been in heavy construction for 30 years and I couldn't do it with an experienced crew with equipment.

The layout alone would take a day to achieve that level of precision.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by baboo]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Evidences to look for if crop circles are space based communications to 'someone' on Earth espacially in Wiltshire.

1. Check the flight logs of local and military crafts over the areas and discern a common pattern of early morning flights by the same craft. Crop circles can only be seen at heights.

2. Crop circles are purported to be done and completed at nights. Was such appearance more common on full moon nights or moonless nights?

3. Were the farmers of farmland used for crop circles compensated in any 'special' way? Birth of child, better harvests, etc, to find out if benevolence existed with the 'communicators'?

4. Crop circles look technical in nature - with its diagrams and shapes which harkens mathematical designs bounded in arithmatic language and symbolism. Thus, it would more be 'instructional' codes than pure works of art or literature.
That it came from space could only mean technical information - to create or to destroy, with improvements or improvisations to current technology used or currently being developed.
Had there been any significant leap in technology in the world, espacially in UK and Europe, that require such advances or 'instructions'?

(PS: This is not a joke. Could the creation of our internet system came from an instruction code found in a crop circle back in time?)

[edit on 25-7-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
6 billion people in the world, and just because one cannot understand the 'message' of crop circles, does not mean ANYBODY else doesn't too.

That it happened commonly in Wiltshire only lends more evidence that space based communications is being carried out to 'someone' here on Earth.

Or the guy lives in Wiltshire ???? DUH

I'm just saying

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Mothership in the middle, human faces with there mouths open looking at it, not sure about the things on the outside.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
And just a thought ... crop circles seem to come in spurts ... for a while there's a rash of them, then nothing for a while, then another rash of circles created.

Has anyone noticed any possible correlation between increases in the number of circles in any given period and increases in global tension during the same period ?

As an example, there's currently been a significant increase in the number of crop circles spotted in the last few weeks ... and the corresponding North Korean tension during roughly the same period.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by baboo

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

No they couldn't. If you think so give me details on how that is done. I've been in heavy construction for 30 years and I couldn't do it with an experienced crew with equipment.

The layout alone would take a day to achieve that level of precision.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by baboo]

That's because you're overengineering the problem baboo.

All it takes is the original design on quadriculated paper, scaled. Then you plot out the circle centers, the degrees and all that, plan out the various steps, write them down, get the people coordinated, get into the field with the tools (measured bits of string, a plank on a rope, and just fold the wheat in the desired patterns.

It make take hours or even days to plan and rehearse, but it would only take minutes or an hour to execute, depending on how many people were involved.

I bet you guys probably believe people really get sawed in half by magicians too.

There is absolutely nothing that has to be beyond human in crop circles, they are just geometry, art and some fun in someone else's farms.

Again, stop being gullible. Just because you could not replicate a crop circle with a dump truck (?!) dosen't mean others of us haven't figured it out.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The inner "smilies" looks like the new logo for the norwegian mail-service: Picture

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Where are the codebreakers when you need one?

As the crop circles are from the same area, it would mean the 'communicators' are the same. If the circles are messages or instruction codes, there would be a pattern of similarities, based on repetitions of mathematical symbols.

Finding the common patterns may hold the key, a kind of rosetta stone, to solving or breaking the code. Will need the very first reported crop circle to determine though....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra
This is probably one of the most beautiful crop circles i have ever seen

It just looks so 'perfect' one has to ask the question how on earth can someone make this with just planks and rope ??

However this was 'put there' .. this is a work of art !!

Thank you for sharing this

S&F !!

Sorry but that is a ridiculous statement. How do you know that this CC couldn't of been done using ropes and planks of wood? Have you tried?

Its this sort of thinking which only fuels the ludicrous notion that aliens create these CCs time and time again. Or even once.

I must have said this in loads of CC threads but no one can give me an explanation; Since the early 70s CCs were very basic, now they are beautifully complex. So with that in mind, other than humans, (who now have the aid of gps), simply getting better and faster at creating them, why are the crop circles becoming more advanced?

Show me a detailed complex CC (like what we see now) from the 70s or the debate whether aliens make them is over.

If a human being can make one they can make them all.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join