It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to those who are interested in aliens...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Umm, the OP is doing good for everyone!

but yeah, your statment that he is doing "no good for anyone" is quite funny, because he really IS doing good in my humble opinion!

being negative and hateful never did much good for anybody that i could see...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Originally posted by Codazzle
reply to post by Amaterasu

My brother, once you pass this life and head to the next, you will see what the universe really is for.

Until then, we, humans, know nothing.

We must fix ourselves in order to fix the Earth.

God Bless.

You SAID it, and then you SAID it...WE KNOW NOTHING! So what makes you think that you know everything? Are you telling us that you're not human? If you're going to be giving advice on fixing ourselves, you should really start with yourself.
Want to know what I believe? A.) There is no God, or B.) There is, and I'd like a one one one arena fight with him, because he is seriously one sadistic, sick piece of crap.
And don't give me the "You suffer for God's love" crap. If God truly loved anyone, if God exists, he wouldn't allow one to suffer for his sake. To allow someone to suffer for your personal entertainment, no matter how you look at it, is psychopathic, at best.

the best part of this response it the fact HE has no idea the original purpose i made this thread for.

its a test.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

Oh no not a test!

I know where this is going are you gonna ask everybody to kill their firstborn sons?

It really gets me pissed thinking of the up bringing of people who have been so brainwashed from an early age that they dont know any different!

My mother raised me free! completely free, if i came of age and got myself into an organised slave religion she would have supported me 100%

i am thankfull everyday to be one of these religious nuts who think they are better than non believers and go about trying to save everybody

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It might have been, and I am being presumptuous, a sort of test to see the Hegelian dialectic in play. It seems to me that the OP is aware of a sort of convergence point, and he might like to see how people gravitate to the poles, forever having the little angles unaware of the whole, a truly mindless, pawn-like pseudo-perspective, and the mindless machination tries to tear everything apart to reintegrate it in a way ostensibly useful only to the individual object. Then again, I am aware that I am projecting my views onto you, codazzle, but you do seem able to think in a continuum, which many do not allow themselves.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Your entitled to your opinions, but someone who places their faith outside of themselves isn't going to get any noteworthy attention from me. How can their exist a 'godless' person? Is this a person who doesn't believe in God? Who are you to judge others on the basis of their beliefs? Furthermore, when you say there are no such things as aliens, I would like correct you and point out that you are, ummmm....

wrong.

And no, the Bible was NOT written by God. It came from a pen that was wielded by the hand of some poor, vindictive writer that decided to write about love and forgiveness and then jog it up a bit with rape, war and condemnations, just for giggles...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

He is not in an organized slave religion. It has already been stated. And many secular people become slaves to an organism, to a machine themselves.

Viewpoint: I see the religion of the Old Testament, among others, as it has been taught to me and how I have perceived it, as a sadistic, unjust, controlling system. I lump all views of spirituality and God into the same category. I am not unjust. Therefore, anything that triggers the feeling about religion is lumped into one thing, and I am diametrically opposed to it, and I project my self-defined characteristics of the system onto any straw man.

I fall into this sort of trap on occasion, and that is, as I admit, one of the reasons I project it on you. It is just that in my experience with people, we all have this tendency. I might be wrong, but it is possible.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hmmmm,
have a look at this:

[edit on 23/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Humans are essentially aliens too.

Some aliens are evil, some are good, some just do not care.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Doesnt mean its a Alien Craft.... or 4 for that matter of fact (although i wish it were. damn...if we could only have better ZOOM to be able to identify what they are

[edit on 24-7-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
To me it looks like the way hes talking hes just screwing us around guys. The short replies that leave us nowhere and the overly brainwashed feel to everything he says. if anyone looks at his profile one of his interests include extraterrestrial life :S if he is claiming it doesn't exist then why would he be interested in it ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There is NO god.

I hope moderators would ban all religion topics.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You dont believe in evolution??

The proof is everywhere

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I too enjoyed the series "the Arrivals". I was conflicted however, with a couple of things they covered.

1stly, the Existance of Alien Life.

2nd, the enevidible "ARRIVAL" of the Anti-Christ.

I think there are many here who believe the Good/Light will prevail over the Evil/Dark, thus dismissing the arrival of all evil

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why wouldn't aliens attack Earth? Earth is a cornucopia of life, minerals and elements. Yes there is good and bad. Maybe there isnt, maybe they are the same. To think aliens do not exist could be a thought of a lower vibrational level. I suggest searching yourself to find the answers and truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You think GOD the creator of everything would only make humans in this universe? c'mon for what i know he is a very creative man im sure he would have created more than on type of living thing out there.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

You are right in some respects.We always have been lead to beleive that all aliens are evil and the aliens like invading planets and killing people.This is what most people have been brought up to believe in movies,books and stories.In repect to the aliens.A lot of aliens are scientiscs , doctors and researcher and war and killing people is not in there way of thinking at all.They have defencive systerms like forcefields or paraylising rays .They use that techonlogy mainly to protect them selfs from other unfreindly aliens and evil humans.The aliens we know as the grays have frail bodies and are not very strong at all.They relie mostly on there technology to do their everyday duties and protection.You have to understand the aliens have important work to do and much study.Thats what they do.Thats what they have always done for thousands of years though many worlds.They may abduct millions of humans for genetic research but again thats what they need to do to carry on there experiments and research.Along the way many alien abductees may experience bad memories about there abductions but there never really hurt by the aliens.The aliens always try there best to handel humans careful so not to injure us too much.Most injuries can be fixed by the aliens anyway if they do occure.In respect to alien invasion.The aliens do not see them selfs as invaders.They would like people to relise they would like to asimalate there culture into our culture over along period on time like 5,000 years.The aliens slowly asimalate other species into there culture to create a perfect society within a set time period.They have always done this on other worlds many times without war or killing.Its done in a very slow and secret progressive way.A lot of people would believe this would repersent the new world order.In the end the new world order will be a much better place to live.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join