It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to those who are interested in aliens...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy
It saddens me when reading insights such as this. I do not need to 'believe' in God to know that aliens are not a threat to us. He wouldnt tell me if they were anyway?

Its just... blah.

ofcourse you do not, so be not sad, but happy.

Your revelations are coming.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

I have thought about it, believe me.

God created us in his image right? also we obtained knowledge of good and evil, therefore God also created good and evil. So life to me at least is about balance. You cannot have one without the other.

The truth of the matter is NO ONE, not you or I have the definite answers to these questions. We may believe our dogmas as we will but its arrogant to believe that we have all the answers. If I were to take a religious standpoint, only God knows the truth and to presume otherwise is evil in a sense.

Think about it. If nothing could advance/evolve with evil, then the human race would be not what it is today considering that a lot of advancement (scientifically speaking) has come from some sort of evil at one point or another, not to mention that so far we have evolved quite well knowing both sides of good and evil.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle
reply to post by Amaterasu

My brother, once you pass this life and head to the next, you will see what the universe really is for.

Until then, we, humans, know nothing.

We must fix ourselves in order to fix the Earth.

God Bless.

I do not believe we are "broken." Some (well, many, actually) are deluded on both sides of the coin.

And I have looked within and seen that we are all one, in many sparkling facets, and I AM the multitudes, in all their different flesh.

So what do you propose I fix?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Religion has control over you.

Only when you let go of all religion will you see the bigger picture. There is nothing more i can add.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Good sir, I do not believe in religeon.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The OP didn't seem to be pushing forward any dogmatic agenda, just a pattern he or she recognized. The posts assuming that the thread has some sort of trick up its sleeve, they are the ones who talk about the problem of religion.

There is a problem with "re"ligion my friends. It repeats the same drama over and over again. The problem is, we have a tendency to deify the beast within when we hate all forms of spirituality.

There is a middle way. There is some truth in the message of Christ, whether Christ is what you think he is or not. The truth is, there is a true sort of path to not be subject to the robotic beast within, the false one who sees itself as the only one, without regard for the other, a series of affectations used to get by in a parroting, self-replicating world of thought programs (spirits). It is an un"holy" one. It is one that is completely unaware of the whole perspective. The path to freedom involves not being judgmental, because we are only judging, and reinforcing, those very same aspects within ourselves. We must forgive others, and ourselves. We then see the interconnected nature of all, and we love. If we do not do this, then all that is created is likewise destroyed, in a never-ending cycle, based on the illusory "I am all there is" sort of mentality. At least in some sense, Christ is the bridge to the father. The non-judgmental, ceasing projection mentality reveals to us both the inner and outer workings.

To those who despise religion. The religion you despise is the one I renounce as well. It is a method of control used to exploit your animal natures. However, many ideologies not associated with so-called religion do the exact same thing. When animal natures are synthesized with the noblest of ideals, a holistic, honest, loving perspective, then humanity is at its best place, on earth as it is in heaven.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

My brother, once you pass this life and head to the next, you will see what the universe really is for.

God Bless.

I do not believe we are "broken." Some (well, many, actually) are deluded on both sides of the coin.

And I have looked within and seen that we are all one, in many sparkling facets, and I AM the multitudes, in all their different flesh.

it is not my responsibility to inform you of your issues.

I am only here to tie our similarities together so we can progress.

The time is near.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There are no aliens because we are related to all the humanoid creatures in the physical universe ... You are always 'One' with All That Is.. you are here to remember that.

Namaste

I

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, I am glad you have a genuine love for your fellow human being but, as you rightly expressed, I have the choice and the freedom to believe that there doesn't have to be a "God". Why can't everything just "be" instead of needing a creator based of human characteristics?

Would you still have the same love for your fellow man if you were not a religious person though? In my opinion, those who are truly "good", love their fellow man, are kind and generous without having a religion to tell them to do it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
And if the government really has control over everything, don't you think that your book just might have been created in order to keep someone like you thinking along the straight and narrow?

I was in agreement but then I realised that you are in fact also a slave to the oldest system of them all.

Fellow brother!

I see how close you are to revelation, let me share some information with you.

The bible was not "created" or even "written" by man (look at the Quran) but it has been altered by man.

as for thinking on the straight and narrow, well, if you call freedom, of thought AND expression AND love and every other level that we can even think of as straight and narrow, here is the door.

Walk through it. Prayers and Blessings my brother! Let Allah fill your hearts with love and minds with understanding.

Please answer me this; why would God being the most benevolent force in the universe possibly want a small planet of peoples to worship him for the rest of time. Sorry i just smell something fishy.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well, I am glad you have a genuine love for your fellow human being but, as you rightly expressed, I have the choice and the freedom to believe that there doesn't have to be a "God". Why can't everything just "be" instead of needing a creator based of human characteristics?

Would you still have the same love for your fellow man if you were not a religious person though? In my opinion, those who are truly "good", love their fellow man, are kind and generous without having a religion to tell them to do it.

I do not follow nor do i believe in religeon.

Religeon is man made, its meant to seperate us and confuse us.

So i guess that answers your question, yes I still would be because I am without that influence.

Some people believe that everything happens by chance or luck or coincidence, I do not though, that is our difference my friend.

But since I touched on differences, lets touch on similarities, you are GLAD that I have love for fellow man, and i am GLAD that makes you happy.

So we are both Glad.

Much love my friend.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

God Bless.

it is not my responsibility to inform you of your issues.

I am only here to tie our similarities together so we can progress.

The time is near.

[shrug] First you tell me "we" must "fix" ourselves. And then you tell me it's not yours to inform me of my "issues," implying I have issues to begin with (which I guess you know and I don't...) but won't tell me what they are.

I have no issues, in the long run. Only beset externally now, but this will pass. Not to offend, but this smacks of evasive, pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo.

So do tell... What are these similarities you speak of?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So your saying that all of those children with bloated bellies in africa desserve to die in "gods" plan?

Could you please explian more how the needless death and suffering of poeple all over the world contributes to you pitifull gods plan? Do it in great detail to please id like you to show if you really know anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy

And if the government really has control over everything, don't you think that your book just might have been created in order to keep someone like you thinking along the straight and narrow?

I was in agreement but then I realised that you are in fact also a slave to the oldest system of them all.

Fellow brother!

I see how close you are to revelation, let me share some information with you.

The bible was not "created" or even "written" by man (look at the Quran) but it has been altered by man.

as for thinking on the straight and narrow, well, if you call freedom, of thought AND expression AND love and every other level that we can even think of as straight and narrow, here is the door.

Walk through it. Prayers and Blessings my brother! Let Allah fill your hearts with love and minds with understanding.

Please answer me this; why would God being the most benevolent force in the universe possibly want a small planet of peoples to worship him for the rest of time. Sorry i just smell something fishy.

This is a misconception, God does not need our worship, WE need it.

What he wants is us to unite and love eachother without boundaries, judgements, wars, hatred, etc.

I do not have all the answers for you my friend(s) but stand strong.

Ill pray for you all, God bless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

God is only a word.

Life is God.

I am Life.

I am God too.

Life is.

Some are in denial.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

So your saying that all of those children with bloated bellies in africa desserve to die in "gods" plan?

Could you please explian more how the needless death and suffering of poeple all over the world contributes to you pitifull gods plan? Do it in great detail to please id like you to show if you really know anything.

I know what your all about and I will not respond to your posts.

AND

For the record i have not even mentioned anything of the sort.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

my 2c

remove all the religious and mesiah mumbo jumbo and it's plausible

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

God is only a word.

Life is God.

I am Life.

I am God too.

Life is.

Some are in denial.

Brother!

If I may, I would like to say that God is a part of us all, but we are NOT God, we are NOT the creator, and God is not just a word.

I have no religeous ties or customs, I walk in love, relationship and freedom of faith.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

my 2c

Thank you for your input brother!

What I must say though is that I am not religeous at all, nor do I promote what man has created and calls "religeon"

God bless my friend!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

my 2c

Agreed. I think thats spirituality though

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I agree with you whole heartedly....

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet,but as for the alien part, are you just saying that aliens are mabey Angels and demons?

That really would make sense sine there seem to be the loving ones with the white robes who visit, and then others people report of a not so pleasant nature...

So the bibles description could very well paralell the alien descriptions of today?

I also agree it is time to unite with love etc..Also let go of the supid, stupid materialism!

Geeeeze! It is soooo pointless and takes us away for tru things like being in nature, singing together around a fire, swimming in the lake, camping, just being silly together etc.....

I am almost free though!

I have a camper now, with a wind turbine, deep cycle batteries, dehuidifier for freash water, etc, etc, abyhoo, that is another thread, but juat wanted to give you a star and a high five from moi!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join