It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to those who are interested in aliens...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Codazzle

reply to post by Amaterasu

My brother, once you pass this life and head to the next, you will see what the universe really is for.

Until then, we, humans, know nothing.

We must fix ourselves in order to fix the Earth.

God Bless.

I do not believe we are "broken." Some (well, many, actually) are deluded on both sides of the coin.

And I have looked within and seen that we are all one, in many sparkling facets, and I AM the multitudes, in all their different flesh.

So what do you propose I fix?

it is not my responsibility to inform you of your issues.

I am only here to tie our similarities together so we can progress.

The time is near.

[shrug] First you tell me "we" must "fix" ourselves. And then you tell me it's not yours to inform me of my "issues," implying I have issues to begin with (which I guess you know and I don't...) but won't tell me what they are.

I have no issues, in the long run. Only beset externally now, but this will pass. Not to offend, but this smacks of evasive, pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo.

So do tell... What are these similarities you speak of?

I cannot repond to anymore of your posts due to the judgmental nature and the duel that is sure to come...

Nothing but love my friend, God be with you.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

Take note:

I did put 'God' first, followed by 'too'.

Cause and Effect.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You walk in ignoarnce with your generalized terms that do no good for anyone. Do you think that by spewing your stupid catch phrases people will finally come to your god on their knees to worhip him and his holy genie lamp for a rub?

Maybe if you tackled complex and idfficult issuse the world would be a better place. O but no run run away from anything that might threaten your circle jerk. Lets all giggle and braid eachothers hair and talk about how much soda pop tickles our noses. Dont bother to discuss anything of value.

If you understood god/causality at all you would see that i am right. I will be there to comfort you on that terrible day.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I agree with you whole heartedly....

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet,but as for the alien part, are you just saying that aliens are mabey Angels and demons?

That really would make sense sine there seem to be the loving ones with the white robes who visit, and then others people report of a not so pleasant nature...

So the bibles description could very well paralell the alien descriptions of today?

I also agree it is time to unite with love etc..Also let go of the stupid, stupid materialism!

Geeeeze! It is soooo pointless and takes us away for tru things like being in nature, singing together around a fire, swimming in the lake, camping, just being silly together etc.....

I am almost free though!

I have a camper now, with a wind turbine, deep cycle batteries, dehumidifier for fresh water, etc, etc, anyhoo, that is another thread, but just wanted to give you a star and a high five from moi!

Thank you very much my sister!

Though, it seems you are further ahead of me when it comes to living conditions, I do hope to achieve a sort of freedom (and I have never even considered a camper, but you inspire me) as you have.

Continue on your journey, all the doors for you are open!

God bless!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is a misconception, God does not need our worship, WE need it.

What he wants is us to unite and love eachother without boundaries, judgements, wars, hatred, etc.

Given that from my perspective we are God (and speaking of God as something separate from any one of us is misleading), I would say that God wants all that and all the opposite.

But I wrote a book I offer freely showing how the game can be won by those who want what you suggest above ("...us to unite and love eachother without boundaries, judgements, wars, hatred, etc.")

Please. Read and get back to me: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well, I can explain it in a metaphorical sense, but you must approach it this way as well. We, as humans, have the power of gods. If you sum up and integrate all the perspectives and subsequent actions of humanity, we are one god. However, we are currently divided against ourselves. The ruling elements are greed, selfishness, pride, etc. Everybody has an opinion, a single point in the entire O of perspective. In the next dimension, that O could be conceived of as a point. The only way to the next dimension, a proper integration of the self and other, is to cease the judgment, truly seek the truth, be honest about our motivations, love, etc. The world is an external reflection of the sum of internal desires of mankind. If man has these desires with no perspective, with nihilism, the world becomes a world of massive control, war with the other, and death. The second humanity stops lying to itself, is only moments before these problems you speak of cease to exist. However, our pride seeks that external approval, allowing us to continue to be cogs in the deadly machine. We need a spiritual awakening, a dawn to our wake. We need to be the grateful alive, and not the grateful dead.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

link   

Mate.... seriously he is not being judgmental, he is asking questions like the rest of us. It doesnt add up and you know it. Its always the same thing, as soon as people start asking the questions that matter and make you question your righteousness, you don't want to play anymore.

link   
Each individual truth is valid

You are as you create yourself in every moment

In every moment you are an integral part of creation.

You get what you concentrate on

Namaste

I

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

You walk in ignoarnce with your generalized terms that do no good for anyone. Do you think that by spewing your stupid catch phrases people will finally come to your god on their knees to worhip him and his holy genie lamp for a rub?

Maybe if you tackled complex and idfficult issuse the world would be a better place. O but no run run away from anything that might threaten your circle jerk. Lets all giggle and braid eachothers hair and talk about how much soda pop tickles our noses. Dont bother to discuss anything of value.

If you understood god/causality at all you would see that i am right. I will be there to comfort you on that terrible day.

Now I would like all of you to see what this mans posts actually are.

They twist my words and are based upon lies and hatred.

He tries to get our minds on this track that certain things dont matter while other worldly things do. hmmm...

who does that sound like?

you may not believe in Jesus Christ (this is where your insides bow to him) but when he returns, well, why should I even tell you?

FOR THE RECORD, i am not here to push religeous dogma onto people, (im not religeous) I am not here to convince people to follow me and my beliefs, I am hear to share my thoughts and opinions so that others may add to them so I can GROW.

The way it was always intended.

Notice where he attacks me with the claim that I walk in ignorance, then denounces the creator by saying we will " finally come to your god on their knees to worhip him and his holy genie lamp for a rub?"

that, is the definition, of ignorance.

I love you my friend, and I see the good inside you, i hope you see it as well and grasp it tightly, but I will not allow our minds and tongues to clash in a negative manner.

God be with you my friends.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

So your saying that intellegent life evolves on planets through natural processes and gains the title of god when its intellgent enough to use its extra dementional conglomerate self to effect reality?

Do you realize that this extra dementional stuff could be false? Do you have any more explinations to fall back on incase we soon find out that m theory and string theory are false and based on bad science.

Does anyoe else find it strange that ALL spiritualiry systems offer you some sort of amazing powers if you only believe.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think Codazzle is preaching a genuine and good message; not how I would have delivered it but respectable none-the-less. I would have left out the "Allah" part.

I don't think he deserves all this backlash though

A good message is worth a thousand times more than a message preaching hatred.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Perhaps we need a definition of "God," eh? (Would hate you to take your marbles and go home when I ask hard questions...)

I define "God" as that which creates the Now (Now, after all, being the only thing that's real).

And given that Consciousness is an integral part of how Now is explained, Consciousness collapsing wave functions and all, we, as Conscious sparks are the Creator.

That we may seem to be creating to cross purposes is merely the structure of the game. We play to see which side of us "wins."

I'm betting on the Human Hearted.

What's your definition of "God?"

[edit on 7/23/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy

Mate.... seriously he is not being judgmental, he is asking questions like the rest of us. It doesnt add up and you know it. Its always the same thing, as soon as people start asking the questions that matter and make you question your righteousness, you don't want to play anymore.

I am sorry sloppy, but I have morals and values I do not denounce just because someone thinks they can make me do so.

i will not allow my mind to clash in negative manners with anyone, no matter the venue.

What goes around comes around my friend (karma) and im very aware of this universal principal.

You see, everything is energy, even your thoughts, what happens when you get all upset and start thinking alot of negative thoughts? you get depressed, develop anxiety because after a certain amount of thinking negatively, it becomes harder and harder to counter act the negativity, it envelopes you, and you feel "hopeless" and possibly suicidal.

so when people come here and just ask questions about the "whatifs" and judge based on their own understandings, i do not get involved, and I do no need to.

If you wish not to be a part of a positive conversation, then just dont post, exercise self control and restraint.

But if your just here to ask 20 questions, I just wont respond.

I cannot make you believe anything (atleast over the internet) but i wish not to convince you of something you deem to be untrue.

We all have the freedom of choice my friend, dont try to take that away from me.

God, truth, peace and lvoe with with you all.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Heres something positive.

kittens... these little balls of fur arrived through evolution and domestication. Causality has given us very cute soft pets.

Im also happy so many people have made mistakes and mutilated themselves and those around them so that i could avoid their mistakes.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Perhaps we need a definition of "God," eh? (Would hate you to take your marbles and go home when I ask hard questions...)

I define "God" as that which creates the Now (Now, after all, being the only thing that's real).

And given that Consciousness is an integral part of how Now is explained, Consciousness collapsing wave functions and all, we, as Conscious sparks are the Creator.

That we may seem to be creating to cross purposes is merely the structure of the game. We play to see which side of us "wins."

I'm betting on the Human Hearted.

What's your definition of "God?"

[edit on 7/23/2009 by Amaterasu]

Thank you for your post good friend, let us, for a second, agree to disagree. WE are both two totally different people, in different places, different times, and different lives, morals, values, etc..

so what is now to YOU, may be then to me. and whats "to come" to you, may be what has "came" to me.

so when you say God creates the "now" to you, well, your "now" may very well be my "then" and so on and so forth.

So for ME, I will say God to me creates past, present, and future. God is Love, Light, Care, all that is positive.

I mean, when your driving down the street and see a girl fall infront of your car, You can see the future if you floor it, swerve, or slam on the breaks, the choice is YOURS though.

what ever happens, is the past.

God be with you my friend.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this was a double post, so im editing it to say, thank you all for taking the time to post and contribute, now i must take my test (im at school)

God bless, and I shall return.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Codazzle]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Basically to cut the few paragraphs you wrote short, you are preaching to us and arent giving us question time at the end.

You understand that answers come from debate? Asking questions and putting across points of view.

I just dont understand the logic behind your karma thought, if you cannot engage in a discussion without having karma interfere, that is a great burden to bare.

I am not judging you, and i am not a bad person. We want the same things... just without the worship and evil religion brings separating people. Can you not see even in these 3 pages of the thread, we are already at each others throats. Would we not be better off to make our own destinies?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

My brother, once you pass this life and head to the next, you will see what the universe really is for.

Until then, we, humans, know nothing.

We must fix ourselves in order to fix the Earth.

God Bless.

You SAID it, and then you SAID it...WE KNOW NOTHING! So what makes you think that you know everything? Are you telling us that you're not human? If you're going to be giving advice on fixing ourselves, you should really start with yourself.
Want to know what I believe? A.) There is no God, or B.) There is, and I'd like a one one one arena fight with him, because he is seriously one sadistic, sick piece of crap.
And don't give me the "You suffer for God's love" crap. If God truly loved anyone, if God exists, he wouldn't allow one to suffer for his sake. To allow someone to suffer for your personal entertainment, no matter how you look at it, is psychopathic, at best.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The bible was not "created" or even "written" by man (look at the Quran) but it has been altered by man.

the bible was comprised of lots of different accounts so yes it was created by man, and the Qu'ran was dictated to MOHHAMED (peace be upon him)
by the angel JIBREEL(GABRIEL) they where both comprised in different ways my friend, you need to do your homework just a tad better before you come on to a site like this with some of the best minds in our time and spouting nonsensical religous fervor.... and this is not meant as an insult, i am asking you to get your facts right

Apparently the catholic god, jewish god and ALLAH are all one in the same god, that we are all branches from the same tribe, so tell me, why would a god of a variety of cultures pit those cultures against each other, and have religous wars, why would joan of ark be made by god to attack the english, and have the english believe he was on their side atthe same time? i could go on and on but whats the point, you will just back that up with "its god's plan" and i would ask how you explain dinosaur bones? and you would say "god put them there"

[edit on 23-7-2009 by DARREN1976]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I am not really referring to extra-physical dimensions. I am referring to 2 mentions, triangulating a position that encompasses the two, integral thinking and awareness, more holistic reality tunnels. I'm not really talking about magnificent physical powers, although they might be possible. I am just saying that the integration of all human consciousness sort of works as the god of this place. I am also saying that, we have let the programs of human authority pervade our thinking since we were born. It is necessary, to let others define you before you define yourself. All I am really trying to say, is that if we do not value the next phase, of nonjudgment and forgiveness, of seeking the truth and the connection of all, then we always destroy what we create. Evil exists in the world because it exists within us, when we don't seek the truth as it relates to all. I am referring to evil as an anti-life force, as a force that exists, again, when we do not see the interconnection that results from stopping projections onto others. We then cannot see the others, so we do not see the connection. Do you catch my drift? I do not mean to speak in these riddles, but I see no other way to explain.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join