It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to those who are interested in aliens...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
with so many alien references in movies, media and songs, not to mention the hundreds of threads, I decided it was time to share some of my information with people.

First realize, that im sharing this with the utmost certainty of being flamed, so try to ignore all the nay sayers, read what I have to say, follow the conversation, apply and believe what you must.

OK then, as many of us already know that there are NO evil aliens, theres NO threat of attack (ever) theres probably not even aliens (but thats a different topic).

The truth of the matter is, if "Aliens" ever, and i mean, EVER "attacked" Earth, thats bull, and I know its bull so dont believe the lies of the world when they say it happens for a second, dont give up your freedoms or liberties, just live, love, and trust (in HIM) God. (it would be the hierarchy attacking its own people to evoke fear to push forward THEIR plans)

the series "The Arrivals" does a pretty good job depicting what the evil powers of the world plan to do, so God bless their courage and hearts.

BUT! We, we as the people, we as the life force, we as the creation have obligations not to buy into EVERYTHING the media, the government, and the rest of the hierarchy of the world has to tell us.

One of the best sayings in the world "If you want the truth, you have to go looking for it yourself" is, well, pretty much 100% true.

its almost insane to think that we are living in a time, where there are so many corrupted individuals running the world, that the majority of the people you run into are under mind control, buying into the materialistic nature the world wants us to have.

If you dont want to take my word, you dont have to (Peace be with you) but if you want to TEST this in a sense, go up to anybody and talk to them about this.

what happens? They shutdown, they yell, they scream, they harass and label you, they do everything a godless individual does. But what happens when you speak to the right person about it?

that is something I leave to you to find out on your own.

Why is it that everything we do now, revolves around money, and possessions, and items, and the best of the best and all this crap? The answer is simple, because its not of God, none of this stuff is, and thats the whole illusion, get people away from the belief in God, get them to believe in, evolution (for example) in ALIENS! not ANGELS OR DEMONS, this is new age ladies and gentlemen, ALIENS! (OMGOSH! LOOKOUT!!! lol)

seriously, im a man who likes to connect the dots, and when I see that the dots are already connected with a very, fine and dark line, i know whats up, because i can think critically and i do not buy into this world.

I dont like money, i dont like pollution, and i certainly dont like the devil or the lies of government, the secrets, the media (turn your tvs off, GEEZ!) anything that is to lead us AGAINST God.

We all have the FREEDOM of CHOICE, and it just blows my mind people are giving that up left and right and just believing whatever the government says without question!

but you cannot free someones mind for them, they have to walk through the door.

People, it is time to decide where we stand in this universe, its time to get over the fact that we are different colors and from different countries. Its time to love one another and share our information with each other. If we do not unite in LOVE together, they will unite us in the worst of ways.

I pray for the best for you all, Allah Bless, amen.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm not clear why you think there are no aliens, and essentially said there could never be...

You think the infinity of space with the billions and billions of galaxies was created just for us...?

I'm confused.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Religion has control over you.

Only when you let go of all religion will you see the bigger picture. There is nothing more i can add.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I'm confused.

Im afraid I am too. The OP seems to be about several issues but not really explaining any of them.

Im getting aliens/no aliens, NWO and awakening all in one . OP I think you have just put your thoughts down as they came to you rather than think about what it is you want to get across here.

Are you saying there are no aliens, its all a mind control on us by NWO /media and that we need to wake up to this fact??

Have you recently gone through a personal awakening of some kind? This thread screams awakening to me and is nothing to do with aliens in any way.

I wish you well in your search.

Thanks MG

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And if the government really has control over everything, don't you think that your book just might have been created in order to keep someone like you thinking along the straight and narrow?

I was in agreement but then I realised that you are in fact also a slave to the oldest system of them all.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well if you dont pray hard enough then everyone is going to die. So get on those damn knees and start mumbling. Really everything bad that has ever happened is a result of your lack of praying codazzle.

O and how should i trust in god? should i try to kill my own child? or allow a mob to rape my daughters? Maybe i should build an ark for the huge flood thats coming? Should we all go walk into a furnace together and an angel will protect us? Maybe kill the infedel?

Maybe your talking about the new testament god we should have faith in? So when exactly are you turning the other cheek? Have you forgivin the evil NWO and even satan himself? Lets see you get up on a cross to save the million dollar churches...

O how i wish i be with you in your dreams.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hi Codazzle,

The last straw of the non-disclosure effort may very
well be the issue of presenting ET as "evil alien".

After communism and islam phobia, the 'PTB' are set out
to induce ET-phobia?

As supposedly foreseen by no one less but Werner 'rocket' van
Braun? Or is that merely part of the spin? Like an early seed.

It would serve both their non-disclosure agenda,
and their general chaos driven agenda.

The problem is that reality appears to be
slightly ahead of them.

The so called 'PTB' are simply out of control
of the entire ET issue.

And that is an understatement.

ET is gently hovering all over the place, and graciously posing
in front of video cameras worldwide, as we are speaking.

The simple truth is that "aliens" or ETs,
are real people like us.

It is most obvious to anyone who is willing to connect dots.

The chaos presented to us is merely
a fiction created by powerful mainstream media.

Diversion and entertainment.

Very powerful though.

Energy flows where our attention goes.

Better avoid MSM.

The world is more true and beautiful without.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Well if you dont pray hard enough then everyone is going to die. So get on those damn knees and start mumbling. Really everything bad that has ever happened is a result of your lack of praying codazzle.

O and how should i trust in god? should i try to kill my own child? or allow a mob to rape my daughters? Maybe i should build an ark for the huge flood thats coming? Should we all go walk into a furnace together and an angel will protect us? Maybe kill the infedel?

Maybe your talking about the new testament god we should have faith in? So when exactly are you turning the other cheek? Have you forgivin the evil NWO and even satan himself? Lets see you get up on a cross to save the million dollar churches...

O how i wish i be with you in your dreams.

I would not have responded to you, except the fact that I see, through all the confusion of your post, you fear.

what is it that you really fear, brother?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You probably believe the world began 6000 years ago.

Enjoy your brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
And if the government really has control over everything, don't you think that your book just might have been created in order to keep someone like you thinking along the straight and narrow?

I was in agreement but then I realised that you are in fact also a slave to the oldest system of them all.

I am no slave, a free soul, and mind is what I am.

You see, I created this post and the words I chose in the order i chose them to get the responses of those who appose God. (and others ofcourse)

Read all the comments and connect the dots, then you will see how this thread has all the information you need to free yourself.

Love and Peace be with you.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloneninja
You probably believe the world began 6000 years ago.

Enjoy your brainwashed.

Fellow brother!

I see you have made your own conclusions and have become confused.

Since you will probably never return here, ill pray for you.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

I fear the day you find your god to have been imaginary.

What a great and terrible day.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well for me, If God created the universe, then why not the possibility that he created other life in it as well, rather than just us humans. Also, like us, who's to say that these aliens do not also have the capability of good and evil. IMO

edit*spelling*

[edit on 23-7-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

My brother, once you pass this life and head to the next, you will see what the universe really is for.

Until then, we, humans, know nothing.

We must fix ourselves in order to fix the Earth.

God Bless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Well for me, If God created the universe, then why not the possibility that he created other life in it as well, rather than just us humans. Also, like us, who's to say that these aliens do not also have the capability of good and evil. IMO

edit*spelling*

[edit on 23-7-2009 by QBSneak000]

The reason they cannot have the capability of good OR evil, is simply due to the fact that you cannot "evolve" past a certain point when practicing that which is evil.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

I fear the day you find your god to have been imaginary.

What a great and terrible day.

For knowing the duel ahead, this will be my last response to you.

I understand that you fear that God is not even real, I mean, when we were created SUCH a long long time ago, its hard for our minds to really grasp the concept, but this is where faith comes in.

I can not make you drink, but here is the gift of the free water of life, and ill pray for you.

Blessings.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

What you just said there was uninformative.

The reason aliens are not evil is because the ability to handle such technology to travel between star systems takes a level of resposibility humanity has never seen.

It is impossible for an malevolent lifeform to avoid distroying itself with that power.

Agian its always great to see the mindless religious zombies reguritating things they hav eno understanding of. Keppp mumbling im sure god will save you. Its not like he just allow all those children to die in africa because he doesnt care.... they were all satanist and sinners and desserve to starve to death slowly, as jesus instructed.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle

Fellow brother!

I see you have made your own conclusions and have become confused.

Since you will probably never return here, ill pray for you.

God bless.

You do that, this statement right here,

"theres probably not even aliens (but thats a different topic). "

and the fact that you didnt respond to my 6000 years remarks lead me to believe you are the delusional one. If we are the only intelligent life in the entire 3 dimensional universe, chocked full of galaxies, then god has damn well F***ed up.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It saddens me when reading insights such as this. I do not need to 'believe' in God to know that aliens are not a threat to us. He wouldnt tell me if they were anyway?

Its just... blah.

Honestly im open minded about things, but any God who can send people to hell for not believing in him is manipulative, sadistic and a little confused of what is means to be loving. If this is the God you are talking about, who has let religious wars carry on for these many years just to 'TEST' our faith, how much more evil can you possibly be

Anyway i hope you guys see truth soon. Your hearts are in the right place but your minds have been limited. This is my opinion and i could be wrong, but please do not try to force your beliefs onto others.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Sloppy]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Fellow brother!

I see how close you are to revelation, let me share some information with you.

The bible was not "created" or even "written" by man (look at the Quran) but it has been altered by man.

as for thinking on the straight and narrow, well, if you call freedom, of thought AND expression AND love and every other level that we can even think of as straight and narrow, here is the door.

Walk through it. Prayers and Blessings my brother! Let Allah fill your hearts with love and minds with understanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join