It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Cover Is Blown - The New Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just another nail in the coffin. There is such a pile of evidence for 9/11 being staged that it's really hard to believe that there are still people out there, and even here on ATS who cling desperately to the official story defending it with all their might. One has to wonder what their agenda is, or if it's really just a shortcoming of intelligent logic.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Stand down
Free fall
Put options
Questions?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm always amused by the "debunkers" that stand by the MSM version and try to call into question the intelligence of those that don't go along with it.

If these so-called debunkers don't understand the absurdity of three separate buildings being brought down by only two separate airplanes, then I'm not sure I really care. I love a good debate, but I'm not going to concern myself with people that insist on telling me that 1+1=3.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by nickspm]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
An interesting series of video interviews with Jeffrey Steinberg implicating (again) Saudi intelligence and royalty, BAE and British intelligence, and the Bush administration in the events of 9/11.

Again, a Mossad backed mis-information campaign to move the attention away from the Israel-Mossad-9/11 link. Half-truths implicating the wrong people to steer the general public away from the real perpetrators.

I find it curious how this guy never mentions any Israeli/Mossad involvement. We have to remember this is the EIR's Chief Counterintelligence Director speaking here.

Nope. Makes perfect sense.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
However, it angers the hell out of me when the real enemies weren't from Afghanistan nor Iraq...instead, they're in our 2nd favorite Middle Eastern country: Saudi Arabia. The biggest violators in human rights.

It angers the hell out of me that intelligent people like you still feel that way.

You very well should know by now the who & why with regards to 9/11.

Clue: It is not Saudi-Arabia.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickspm
I'm always amused by the "debunkers" that stand by the MSM version and try to call into question the intelligence of those that don't go along with it.

If these so-called debunkers don't understand the absurdity of of three separate buildings being brought down by only two separate airplanes, then I'm not sure I really care. I love a good debate, but I'm not going to concern myself with people that insist on telling me that 1+1=3.

The one whole aspect of all this which beggars belief is...Here we have one of the biggest if not the biggest crime detection and law enforcement agencies in the world - the F.B.I. These run a web site = most wanted - public enemies no.1 in regards to certain crimes performed by certain individuals, 9/11 and Bin Laden whom hasn`t even been indited for this crime as there is no evidence whatsoever linking him to the attacks.

War is declared against the Taliban and Afghanistan due to Bin Laden and his Al Qeada , war is declared on the basis that Bin Laden committed these acts of terrorism, here we have people backing the OS and all they stand for.

No matter what we truthers are or are not, our beliefs do not cost innocent lives, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
"I used to be disgusted, but now I try to be amused."

9-11 was not an inside job, end of story.

The U.S.'s relationship with the Saudi Government though is a much different issue, and the primary reason I believe we need to get free of a petroleum based economy.

Our relationship with astonishingly corrupt oil producing governments (Venezuela included) is going to be the undoing of us I think because in the eyes of a significant portion of the world's population (you know, the huddled masses, yearning to be free), we (the people) are accessories to murder on a grand scale because we prop up despots who victimize their own people.

I say no more oil, no more corrupt foreign governments, no more oil industry... a few less BIG problems.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Yeah, well I believe I said something similar in the OP. It's almost as if now all the various intelligence agencies are competing against each other to see who can blame the other the most since the cat's been out of the bag. And here us 9/11 truthers, as common citizens try to stay focused on what real evidence we can get our hands on.

Trying to find the real path of truth is almost impossible when the road has starving wolves along the way, hidden in wait. As soon as you get back on the path after having been chased away by one wolf, another is there ready to chase you down a different one. At the end of the path of truth there can only be one big huge den of wolves, complete with wolf pups. Gnashing teeth, the occasional cover for the other's pups, and the occasional eating of the other's pups. It's all good, and anything goes in HELL.

We must stay the course, and carry the big gun of relentless pursuit of truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs

I say no more oil, no more corrupt foreign governments, no more oil industry... a few less BIG problems.

Take it one simple step further and you have your homerun.

Move away from money & scarcity.

The Earth is flowing with abundance and waiting for a sane human race to correctly harvest her.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We must stay the course, and carry the big gun of relentless pursuit of truth.

One thing is certain, you will not find the truth in here.

Valiant effort on the post though.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Let's take the facts as you allege and, for once, look at the practical aspects. How many people, working full time, for at least six months, were involved in the conspiracy to weaken and demolish the World Trade Center complex? 500? 1,000? 2,000?

Of those, say, 500 people, NO ONE changed his mind. NO ONE kept a diary of any kind. NO ONE breathed a word about the conspiracy to a loved one or family member, and NO ONE was tempted to warn anyone working in the complex.

NO ONE had a drinking problem and let something slip in a Jersey City tavern. NO ONE was being investigated or followed on any unrelated family court or criminal court issue. NO ONE saw an opportunity to make a few hundred thousand extra bucks or more blowing the whole thing wide open during the long months of highly stressful work. NO ONE screwed up, got fired, and sought vengeance.

Wait, there's more: NO ONE got hurt on the job and had to file a claim for anything. NO ONE got hit by a bus, or a car, or lightning, or a mugger, or a violent ex lover, with any questionable plans or documents or instructions in his possession. NO ONE got dimed out by a suspicious neighbor. NO ONE's curious child or suspicious mate went digging through personal belongings.

And how about the work itself? Of the tens of thousands of people working in the complex (including at least 1,000 after hours on any given night), many of whom were entrusted with sensitive client information or the custody of bearer securities, NOT ONE of them grew suspicious about the total strangers who would have had to enter offices, get behind interior walls, plant explosives or drill holes in structural components.

And how about this factor in the actual collapse: Let's accept the "theory" for a moment and ask this question. This would have been both the most complex demolition in history and the most perfectly planned, with hundreds of charges placed in hundreds of spots throughout three buildings. It had to be planned well enough that 440,000 square meters of concrete and steel fell into their own footprints - twice! - instead of toppling over into the surrounding streets. So, just what part of the equation accounted for the impact of two aircraft weighing at least 80 metric tons each and traveling at least 700 km/h into different places in two buildings that had already been weakened and made unstable for demolition? Which math wiz did the planning for that?

Finally, unlike any government endeavor from the beginning of time through today, this went off without a hitch. No loose ends, no second thoughts. No one had any remorse after seeing the destruction and rethought his commitment to the conspiracy. For the first and only time in history, the government of the United States got it perfectly right. And all under the direct supervision of a man the media called an idiot... because he pronounced "nuclear" the same way that "nuclear" engineer Jimmy Carter did.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

I think 9/11 was an inside job, but I very much sympathize with the rest of your post.

Yes the US depends on foreign oil (and other foreign resources, including, very importantly, cheap labor). Yes the US supports corrupt dictators (who loot their own economies) as part of it's economic plan. Yes, it would be great to rid America of it's dependance on foreign resources, but is it realistic?

I think a visitor from another planet would look at the current crisis in America and wonder if there wasn't something fundamentally wrong with America's philosophy of doing business. Are the nation's business decisions being made by the right people, i.e. businessmen?

Marx said something to the effect that capitalism contained the seeds of it's own destruction (communism certainly did). Someone with a long perspective might look at the current situation in the US (following 9/11 to the present) and say that what Marx said is obviously true.

Does the model of American capitalism need an adjustment? Finding a new balance of market and state forces to guide the economic vehicle is going to be necessary I think. It will be a wonderful thing for creative American minds to bring forth, tantamount to forging a new American national identity.

If that happens, I think America will get on the right road in the 21st century. There are already signs that Obama will not let the Fed have everything it's own way. Maybe those folks and the people they represent can begin to be brought to heel. I think that is the area of fruitful activity for America and the world.

So much will follow from taking care of that problem.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Again, "debunkers" can stomp their feet like children and insist that 1+1=3.
Apparently they really believe that two planes brought down three WTC buildings. It seems a bit illogical to me. But, again, good luck with that.

Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job
Man who set up Operation Gladio tells Italy's largest newspaper attacks were run by CIA, Mossad

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by evergreenvt

I believe the answer, or an answer to your argument here lies in the ability of government and intelligence agencies to compartmentalize. They are able to keep people working on individual things without any of them knowing that what they are working on is part of a much bigger plan. No questions accepted. Do your job, do it well, and you will be paid.

There is evidence of this all over the place, and has been stated many times by people from the inside themselves, once they realized that this has been going on, and continues to go on.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by evergreenvt
Let's take the facts as you allege and, for once, look at the practical aspects. How many people, working full time, for at least six months, were involved in the conspiracy to weaken and demolish the World Trade Center complex? 500? 1,000? 2,000?

I think you're confusing me with someone else, since I fully acknowledge how absurd the idea of "secretly planted controlled demolitions" are. The reason why is simple:

Taking an educated guess that it would take an hour to rig up a single column with demolitions AND prime them AND link them together AND hide them so noone would notice them, that works out to be one hour per column times 49 columns per floor times 110 floors times two towers works out to be over TEN THOUSAND man hours to complete. So, the number required to pull it off would be anywhere between over ten thousand people descended on the towers all at once, and one guy plodding along 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 14 months. If he did it only during the off-hours so that fewer people were around it would take OVER TWO YEARS.

I'm sorry, but there's just way too much disbelief we have to suspend in order to entertain the idea of controlled demolitions.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

An interesting series of video interviews with Jeffrey Steinberg implicating (again) Saudi intelligence and royalty, BAE and British intelligence, and the Bush administration in the events of 9/11.

I find it curious how this guy never mentions any Israeli/Mossad involvement. We have to remember this is the EIR's Chief Counterintelligence Director speaking here.

www.larouchepub.com...

He mentions that a new investigation is called for, but notice that it has nothing to do with nanothermite, explosions, omitted 9/11 Commission testimony from Norman Minetta and Willy Rodriguez, or missing black

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I understand that governments can compartmentalize... But in the case of three buildings and two heavy jets, all the activity had to eventually converge somewhere. The dirty, loud and obvious work of prepping buildings for demolition would still have to take place in the buildings. Virtually none of the work could have been done by individuals acting alone. It's one thing for researchers in a lab in Los Alamos to be unaware of research taking place at Hanford, for example... But unrelated cells of workers can't do the same work (and haul the same equipment) on the same building as each other.

Managing a conspiracy and compartmentalizing the job into hundreds of corrupt airline, airport, law enforcement, demolition, communications and military personnel is almost - almost - conceivable. But the fact remains that the demolition compartment or cell I described would have to consist of hundreds of workers. And the requirements that they would have had to work flawlessly, stay completely invisible to thousands of unknowing civilian employees, and remain completely silent both before and during the work (assuming that they all vanished without a trace after the job and can't speak today, of course) is something that just can't be reconciled.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.larouchepub.com...

He mentions that a new investigation is called for, but notice that it has nothing to do with nanothermite, explosions, omitted 9/11 Commission testimony from Norman Minetta and Willy Rodriguez, or missing black

umm they are aware of all that, but those facts are not the topic of this video (they also posted an article in detail. it is about the NEW evidence. This evidence is VERY compelling to officials in the justice department to look into the complicity of top US officials, as well as British and Saudi intelligences. Israel and thermite have their part, but this is about HARD EVIDENCE available in the national archives, ready for indictments of US officials.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow this makes sense.

The British financiers are the backbone of 911. It is estimated that the Rothschild's fortune is in the range of 500 trillion dollars. This would give them unparalleled power to control governments, economies, wars, information, and people.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The title says evidence and the thread/video says implication. I would take a star away if I could.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join