It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Cover Is Blown - The New Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
9-11 was more than just a US insider job or an attack by some foreign power like pakistan or the saudis. It was a group effort by those in this system and others.

[The US is under control of the shadow govt. This system (I won't dignify it with the term govt.) has been in place during our lifetimes and works with other global systems to bring about world control of the many by the few. It is not a new world order but a very old order - the masses ruled by an oligarchy or elites- This is what they are up to. So, of course there were US insiders involved since they are part of it as well as participants from other so-called govts in the world. They work together. But they are not one monolithic unit. There are factions vying for power and fighting about the means needed. One faction headed by the crazy neocons helped plan and executed 9-11 - Since the war against the middle east continues, most of the world elites seem to support this war on terror. Certainly the saudis support it since they would wish to control the middle east.

The IRON Mountain meetings from '63 to '66 dealt with the problem of permanent peace in the US - for them this was a problem since they determined that freedom for the individual was to be that of the old world - that citizens were to be subservient to an aristocratic elite. Read "Report from Iron Mnt on the Possibility and Desirability of Peace"- commissioned and executed by CFR - the real power in the US today -
They wished for a future study to determine minimum and optimum levels of destruction of life, property, and natural resources. Why??? To maintain the class system and keep population numbers under control.

They loved war - it was the perfect means but unfortunately, World War they felt was perhaps now too destructive - with nuclear- but environmental threats could work quite well - and limited wars would absorb resources and keep people in their place - like the cold war and now the war on terror.

So, getting side tracked on 9-11 details and arguing about the US being under attack by foreign powers is to miss the forest for the trees. The shadow govt operators love all this distraction. Eventually, they will let the disclosure about 9-11 and insider involvement come out and there may be a few patsies served up for public consumption and sacrifice - but the true criminals just keep on keeping on -

We must all wake up and become aware of the intentions of the elites.

This site listed below gives a very interesting analysis if you are interested:

www.constitution.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by evergreenvt
Let's take the facts as you allege and, for once, look at the practical aspects. How many people, working full time, for at least six months, were involved in the conspiracy to weaken and demolish the World Trade Center complex? 500? 1,000? 2,000?

I think you're confusing me with someone else, since I fully acknowledge how absurd the idea of "secretly planted controlled demolitions" are. The reason why is simple:

Taking an educated guess that it would take an hour to rig up a single column with demolitions AND prime them AND link them together AND hide them so noone would notice them, that works out to be one hour per column times 49 columns per floor times 110 floors times two towers works out to be over TEN THOUSAND man hours to complete. So, the number required to pull it off would be anywhere between over ten thousand people descended on the towers all at once, and one guy plodding along 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 14 months. If he did it only during the off-hours so that fewer people were around it would take OVER TWO YEARS.

I'm sorry, but there's just way too much disbelief we have to suspend in order to entertain the idea of controlled demolitions.

First of all, you have absolutely no idea what technology they may have to bring those towers down. If your guess was actually educated, and honest, the probability they possess technology far advanced what is public knowledge is hard to argue. Besides, there is evidence of workers having access to inner structure prior to 911.

None of that matters anyway. You're trying to claim this single event impossible by a government that has done equal deeds in the past? In fact, it's all they do and you can see it everywhere! You can bet that wherever you find one of these atrocities you will find a government carrying it out! I don't necessarily believe these events are the will of world leaders alone, but they are handling the dirty work. For whom do they do it, who knows? My money would be on those with the most money of all. Just know that they most definitely can pull it off no matter how extravagant it may be. Open your eyes to see it for yourself. The people you declare nuts can make these claims with conviction because their eyes are open, and have looked for the truth. It's shockingly easier to see than you might think, but be prepared to see much more than you wished for, because what you learn quick is that it's all lies! Everything you thought you knew is turned on its head.

They put fluoride in your water, and you pay a lot of money for it, yet you think they are concerned with your smile? They drug you, practically from birth, and you think you have a mental problem? They take your house and car away, then convince you to become a slave for the bank so you can still pay them in full? They gave you diseases to profit from vaccinations that infected you, you think it's cause you can't eat right? They used who knows how many of your $millions to purposefully create HIV/AIDS, and not long ago they declassified the proof of it. They continuously invade foreign nations to slaughter their people, create lucrative businesses and dictate their governments? They do it for one reason, create a sweat shop labor organization that takes your job and allows big business more profit, but you believe it's a caused by the "global market"?

Do you honestly think Oswald shot JFK in the throat and forehead from behind him? Do you really believe some guy from Hawaii flew to New York, right after John Lennon embarrassed Washington by winning his long immigration trial, to kill him? They created the Pearl Harbor tragedy, and completely made the whole Gulf of Tonkin thing up, yet those never really leaked out? They violently overthrew Iran's democratically elected government, installed their own dictator and ruled that country for 30 years? I'd say that constitutes as avoiding a leak! They dropped into Panama in the middle of the night and viciously gunned down every man, woman and child in site just to control the drugs down there. That stayed pretty quiet. They kidnapped Chavez and held him hostage to force him to resign. Though unsuccessful, they still got away with it.

And arguably one of the worst, most despicable atrocities in all of history, the ongoing economic, commercial, and financial embargo imposed by the US on Cuba since 1960! The deliberate destruction and retardation of an entire country and its people for nearly 50 years is an unforgivable crime that can never be repaid. Sadly, the US has done this to other nations as well, the first being the American Indians.

This is only a drop in a bucket of what the US has done and gotten away with. So, you think the US, with this extensive track record, could not possibly pull off 911? They have countless 911's and gotten away with every single one of them. Could you possibly be so naive as to think them innocent of all these things? How could you and expect to be taken seriously? And if they are guilty of even a fraction of them, that would give strong support to 911 being a possibility.

You said,

"I'm sorry, but there's just way too much disbelief we have to suspend in order to entertain the idea of controlled demolitions."

Can you not apply your theory to both sides of a debate, or is it used only at your convenience?

Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

The media is in the back pocket of the real people that run your country.

Are referring to the Democrats? If you are, then I would have a hard time arguing with you on that one.

If you are not, who exactly are the "real people" that are running this country?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Your country kill their fellow citizens just like in my country and every other country on earth. What is so special?. NAM 3.000.000 people moraless were killed. So? what is the fuzz?

Herod Kill all new born babies when he was in charge? so....why is 9/11 shoul be different? Human tends to harm humans. man...it's boring. lets spread love
not hate. This is boring too, maybe the end is indeed near.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I liked you comparison to Germany but you lost me on the innocent women and children line. Are you saying that innocent men are garbage and that their deaths are not worth mentioning? Surly it takes more effort to write the words women and children then it does to write the word people.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

Thanks for your comments Sarathustra. I suppose I was using the phrase "women and children" for emotional effect. It also seems obvious to me that men are the only fair military targets. Any man killed by the gov't can be claimed to be a terrorist; kinda hard to pin that label on women and kids.

No, i don't think men are garbage - I AM ONE!! well, maybe I do smelll like it. HOW DID YOU KNOW??!! ##$!!?? peace, asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I used to teach at a college. One of my students has a relative who worked in security at the World Trade Center. A week before 9/11, NONE of the security canines were on duty all day. NOT ONE!

This was just one of many things to come to get us to where we are currently headed . . . depopulation via TPTB.

So! We can talk about this until we are corpses. Many of us do. But I'm not just a talker. I'm tired of all the talk-no-action. I'm tired of the ones who intend to warn the masses get killed (Michael Jackson) by TPTB.

I want to know, what do we DO to get these people out of office? What do we DO to protect our rights? What do we DO to kick ass and take back OUR country and reinstate OUR original U.S. Constitution?

Thank you.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
I used to teach at a college. One of my students has a relative who worked in security at the World Trade Center. A week before 9/11, NONE of the security canines were on duty all day. NOT ONE!

Well that's odd.

I have co-worker who has a relative that worked at the WTC, and he said that they had extra dogs there up until a few days before, and that a dog named Sirius died that day.

So someone just made it up.

I wonder who?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I do not believe it!

Sorry, nothing personal; but after 8 years of paltry claims from the self proclaimed "truthers"
I can not help but to be very skeptical of your above claim.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I want to know, what do we DO to get these people out of office? What do we DO to protect our rights? What do we DO to kick ass and take back OUR country and reinstate OUR original U.S. Constitution?

Thank you.

1. Voting? Nope that will not work. Research how hard it is for a 3'rd party candidate to get on a state ballot is very sobering. The deck is stacked against us.

2. Know the constitution and purchase and learn how to use the best firearm that money can buy.

3. We probably can't, but our children can so teach them in the proper way, every day, and they will know what to do. Or simply do not vote for another Republican or Democrat ( I will make exception to about a dozen).

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by QweeQwa

Well here, let me help you believe it:

The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.

whatreallyhappened.com...

911research.wtc7.net...

And here's the original, cached source Article from newsday.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Star for you my friend, excellent post!

Posts like yours deserve a thread of their own otherwise they get missed or skimmed over and forgotten. People need to think about about the big, big picture because it puts everything into perspective.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You provided me with 3 links to verify what you are saying is the truth.

You have failed miserably. C'mon now, you are going to have to do better than that to convince me or anybody else.

1. The first link from Newsday is no longer working. It has been removed.

2 and 3. You can't be serous? And you wonder why people roll their eyes at your ilk. Those links take you to a blogger merely stating their opinions, not verifiable facts. Shame on you for wasting my time on such nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by QweeQwa

What he fails to know, understand or realize (whichever one applies) is that a week or two prior to 9/11, they had had EXTRA dogs on duty at the complex. It was the extra dogs that were removed. The dogs normally assigned to the WTC were on duty as usual.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

What he fails to know, understand or realize (whichever one applies) is that a week or two prior to 9/11, they had had EXTRA dogs on duty at the complex. It was the extra dogs that were removed. The dogs normally assigned to the WTC were on duty as usual.

Yes. There had been a rash of calls into authroities anonymously warning about something going to happen at the WTC. Security was put on higher alert and extra dogs added. After a couple weeks they cut back to the standdard levels. So people saw dogs that might have been around suddenly gone.

This gets magnified into something suspicious for peole looking for it.

Had there been foreknowledge why would they want to create suspicion removing a few dogs when thousands were going to be killed?

Mike

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I feel the need to make a few comments about the whole "conspiracy theory" thing.

1) - The 911 Commission report is first and foremost a "theory". A theory that 19 muslim extremists hijacked 4 commerical airliners and crashed them into buildings on 9/11/2001.

Furthermore, they presuppose that these 19 men were engaged in a "conspiracy" together to attack the United States.

Ergo; the 911 Commission Report is itself a "Conspiracy Theory"

2) - Those who attack people with a differing view than the official story are consistently labeled as "nutjobs" "whackos" etc etc. Why does it always devolve into personal attacks on those who disagree?
3) - There is also the implication that if you think that 911 was an inside job you automatically believe in bigfoot, aliens and peter pan?
4) - Personal attacks are for those who cannot base their arguments on logic or evidence.
5) The list of evidence WITHHELD OR DESTROYED is stunning:

FAA flight controller tapes were ordered destroyed.

Dozens of videotapes of the Pentagon attack are still being withheld with only partial clips from 2 released to the public NEITHER OF WHICH SHOW AN AIRPLANE. in fact one plainly shows some type of rocket exhaust.

Firefighters testimony from the WTC was excluded.

No explanation for why WTC 7 collapsed. It was simply left out.

Bush and Cheney REFUSED to testify until they got a)- a private hearing that b) wasn't recorded in any way and c) - took them a year and a half to agree to testify. Oh, and they had to testify together.

2.2 TERABYTES of information concerning Al Qaeda (see Able Danger) was destroyed under orders of the DOD the summer of 2001. Why?

Sen. Max Cleland resigned from the commission in disgust due to the way they mishandled the investigation.

I could go on and on but there is a clear pattern of evidence being destroyed, excluded or manipulated.

ALL EXPLANATIONS FOR THE 911 ATTACKS ARE THEORIES OF A CONSPIRATORIAL NATURE, INCLUDING THE 911 COMMISSION REPORT.

So can we please desist from name calling and lets keep the discussion civil. I'm sure we'd all appreciate that. thanks, Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
If 9/11 was a consperacy don't you know how many people would have had to cover everything up. There would be 100's and possibly 1,000's of people all keeping a secret. Don't you think that would have came out? Don't you think the media would jump on this, they hate Bush and would do anything to make him look bad.

My God, not this tired old and well beaten argument.

Simply put....NO! There would NOT have to be hundreds or thousands of people involved.

It's the way the chain of command is set up. You are told to do something and you know it is your job and your duty to obey those orders.

In most cases the orders will NOT be blatantly bad. It's the combination of multiple orders sent down to multiple people/offices that create the ill effect.

Only a FEW needed to actually know or plan it. Only a F.E.W. Not even dozens.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by visitor-mc

For one the so called Report from Iron Mountain has been exposed as
a hoax - Guiness Book of Records lists it as the most famous hoax.

In 1996, Jon Elliston wrote that the book is generally believed to be a hoax authored by one man, Leonard Lewin,[3] and the book was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Successful Literary Hoax." Some claim that the book is genuine and has only been called a hoax in order to discredit it. Trans-Action devoted an issue to the debate over the book. Esquire magazine published a 28,000-word excerpt. (Kifner, 1999)

In the March 19 1972 edition of the New York Times Book Review, Lewin took credit for writing the book.

Consistent with the belief that the book is the result of a hoax, the idea for the Report came from Victor Navasky. In 1966, Navasky, then editor of the satiric Monocle magazine, read an article in the New York Times about a stock market downturn due to a "peace scare". This gave him an idea for a report that would get people thinking about a peacetime economy and the futility of the arms race. With these aims in mind, Lewin wrote the book.

Some who state that the book is authentic cite statements made by Harvard professor John Kenneth Galbraith in support of their claims.

On November 26, 1976, the report was reviewed in the book section of the Washington Post by Herschel McLandress, which was the pen name for Harvard professor John Kenneth Galbraith. Galbraith said that he knew firsthand of the report's authenticity because he had been invited to participate in it. Although he was unable to be part of the official group, he was consulted from time to time and had been asked to keep the project a secret. Furthermore, while he doubted the wisdom of letting the public know about the report, he agreed totally with its conclusions.

He wrote: 'As I would put my personal repute behind the authenticity of this document, so would I testify to the validity of its conclusions. My reservation relate only to the wisdom of releasing it to an obviously unconditioned public.'[4]

Six weeks later, in an Associated Press dispatch from London, Galbraith went even further and jokingly admitted that he was a member of the conspiracy. [5] The following day, Galbraith backed off. When asked about his 'conspiracy' statement, he replied: 'For the first time since Charles II The Times has been guilty of a misquotation... Nothing shakes my conviction that it was written by either Dean Rusk or Mrs. Clare Booth Luce. '[6]

The original reporter reported the following six days later: 'Misquoting seems to be a hazard to which Professor Galbraith is prone. The latest edition of the Cambridge newspaper Varsity quotes the following (tape recorded) interchange: 'Interviewer: 'Are you aware of the identity of the author of Report from Iron Mountain?' Galbraith: 'I was in general a member of the conspiracy, but I was not the author. I have always assumed that it was the man who wrote the foreword - Mr. Lewin[7]

Those who state that the book is really the report of a government panel state that on at least three occasions, Galbraith publicly endorsed the authenticity of the report, but denied that he wrote it.

Unfortunately conspiracy whack jobs still believe it

Also the bomb dogs - as stated by others before EXTRA security dogs
had been at WTC. When the plane hit Port Authority Police Off David
Lim locked his dog SIRIUS in the kennel at the Police HQ in the WTC
complex while he responded. Sirius was killed in collapse of the towers

Off Lim survived - he was one of the lucky few trapped in Stairway B of
North Tower when building collapsed around them

Here is account of Off Lim that day

www.alllabs.com...

Even if extra dogs had been around what good would they have done?

Or are you one of conspiracy loons who deny that planes hit the building?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

[color=gold]Sources please? Or should we expect this statement to be your opinion as usual.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
The premise of your entire argument requires the credulity of a conspiracy nut itself. 500? 1000? 2000?

Try 20. Try 30. At the most. Maybe even ten.

The rest of your argument is made laughable by the unbelieveable premise you've set forth.

Going by the presumption that a reasonable amount of time to deliver the explosives into the location they needed to be installed without being detected AND rig each column up with explosives AND wire them together AND conceal them so that noone would find them is at least two hours. Two hours times 49 columns per floor times 110 floors times two towers is almost TWENTY TWO THOUSAND man hours. Ten people working in the (presumably) 8 hour evening shift to evade detection would take almost TEN MONTHS to accomplish.

...And you're honestly telling me that ten guys wandering around the entire WTC complex for close to a year isn't going to look suspicious to any of the 30,000+ people in the buildings, and that noone would ever stumble across what they were doing...? Is that really what you're saying?

It is, to put it mildly, being unrealistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join