It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Let's not forget that this is the same person who held an infant out over a balcony with no intentions OTHER than to draw attention to himself.

Victim of a conspiracy? Sorry, not buying it.

After viewing the complete Martin Beshear interview from that exact night, and seeing the state Michael was in when feeding Blanket, he was manic and on some type of drug that was making him shake and act this way. Even Martin commented he had never seen Michael that manic. It was the damn drugs.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's simple how he could have been poisoned on purpose. If his medication supplier is owned by the illuminati, they could have easily placed a super dosed pill in his prescription bottle for an almost guaranteed kill. Or they could have secretly given him weakened pills for years so that he would have had to take many pills, and then gave him the normal pills, a lethal dose.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but Michael Jackson most likely died as a result of the overuse of prescription medication - a common cause of death throughout the country, more so among celebrities. He wasn't murdered by any grand conspiracy. The Illuminati, if they exist, had nothing to do with it. Michael was taking too much medicine for too long, and his body finally gave out.

One of the videos was highly patronizing. Showing the album cover for Dangerous, they said, in essence, "But you're too stupid to get most of the Satanic symbolism" - and then didn't bother to explain any of it. That is wholly useless, as far as informing anyone of facts. I'm left having to rely entirely on this person's unsubstantiated claims. Sorry. If you hope to convince me, you've got to give me more than your arrogant pronouncements.

The "all-seeing eye" is not a Satanic symbol. It's an ancient symbol, going back to Egypt, and represents thr notion that all our actions are known to the gods, or to God.

The reversed songs were ridiculous. If I didn't read the text, I'd never have guessed what they were supposed to be saying. "Yes we can" does *NOT* play out as "Thank you Satan" when played backwards. First, it would start with an 'n' sound (it would read, 'nac ew seY'). The 'n' sound is in the beginning. Under no circumstances would the final 'n' sound of "Yes we can" translate into a "th" sound of "thank you". Moreover, "Yes we can" has three syllables. "Thank you Satan" has four. Reversing the sound wouldn't give you another syllable. Finally, repeating the phrase "Yes we can" is empowering. We needed a positive, upbeat slogan, and this is such a slogan.

By the logic of the "reversed message" theory, Satanists who chanted "Thank you Satan" would be the good guys, because the hidden message would be, "Yes we can". What kind of reasoning is that?

I do agree that many songs contain lyrics about slavery, bondage, and addiction, but they're all about love. Many artists treat love as a form of addiction - "I can't live, if living is without you", "hooked on you", that sort of thing. I don't think the Illuminati were behind this; it's a common theme. Many people - maybe most of us - have found ourselves hopelessly stuck on someone, often quite painfully so. It's not a conspiracy.

Michael's health broke under the meds. That's all. An avoidable tragedy, but not murder, not a conspiracy.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
We know these things about Michael Jackson because of the media. If the media wants to show him as bad then they take tabloid stories and magnify them or they take a moment on a balcony and slow it down and replay it until it's burned in our minds to create a negitive impression. They could have just as easily shown him to be good, if they wanted to, but negative sells better.

I know the media lies yet I still fell prey to the relentlessness of it's propaganda regarding MJ during his life. On the day of his memorial I saw people that knew him with tears in their eyes, talking honestly about their friendship with him and it seemed sincere. When his daughter spoke I knew my impression of him was wrong since child molesters shouldn't be loved so deeply by so many.

My hypothesis is the world is bad and he tried to be too good. When two forces so opposite in nature collide a violent reaction tends to occour. Power always fears competition and will oppose it... MJ's life is a textbook example of this.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It’s not beyond the scope of possibilities to think he was murdered. IMO.
Known fact - Michael couldn’t sing and was just used up.
Too much money to loose for everyone if he didn’t go through the FIFTY performances.
So kill him.

On the other hand - he was through.
He couldn't’ even look himself in the mirror in the morning.

He was ready. IMO He even said *I’m done.*...

Conspiracy here? I think so. But it all comes back to money, not so much the Illuminati.

Then again, if anyone fought them, he did, by just being his loving self and being able to reach SO MANY hearts and ears.

Hmmm...

Now I’m listening more to this video...

Yeah, they killed him...

OMG they killed him...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Where can I get a listen at the full speech Michael made in the second video?
The really enlightening one?

Sorry, I hate to ask to be *spoon fed* but I don’t know where he was, the time, anything or I’d look myself and there are just too many MJ vids out there to go through.

Why do I want it? I'd like to type out a transcript of it and post it for people who can’t watch the video.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
My overall opinion is...where was the media when he spoke out about these issues? I find it odd (well, not really) that the media is quick to put any celebrity in the spotlight when there is a negative issue that relates to them personally. But when they speak out on real issues such as the videos of MJ, it gets zero coverage. Honestly, who gives a crap when a celebrity gets in a fender bender after having a couple drinks at a night club? It happens all the time. I'm not condoning driving under the influence, don't get me wrong. It just seems like they fish for leverage. Anyone that could possibly be a threat, they have a "one up" on. Not in all cases I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Although I admit the beginning, pointing out some mainstream references of the Illuminati in modern music, is pretty cool, it doesn't prove that they control the music industry, unless of course they like being exposed by rap artists.

You don't believe they control the music industry because rappers rap about the Illuminati.....hum sounds like a perfect way to fool someone....do something no one will ever believe you would do. HELLO, looks like they win.....again. Oh and again.

It's hidden right in front of most people faces, but I think hate blocks the view. Just because you don't like something (rap) doesn't mean that there's no truth in what they are saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My theory :

Anyone remember when Bush 41 declared him, "Entertainer Of The Decade" at a press confrence on the Rose Garden South Lawn WH in 1991? The fact he came under suspicion of being a pedophile pretty well ended his carrer. My theory starts in 1993 when he was accused of pedophilia, by having someone as influential as Bush 41 back you just to be brought up on charges that is the surefire end of your carrer made him a target of The llluminati.

Basically if you play ball and do what you're told they will make you a king, mess with them and carrer and life is over. He made them look bad so he had to be "dealt with".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Mods delete this post I #ed up

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Cawzz]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well this didn't take long...

I really should stop relying on the 'popular' threads on the front page, so "IN BEFORE" can be had.

He cannot have just been so overwhelmed with his own conscience and what he had done to himself over the years, that he would ever OD.

Where are the "Heath Ledger" was killed threads... while I didn't like him either, he had a lot more to offer.

Perhaps his family were just not so insane from the start.

[edit on 22/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by ChemBreather

WHOA

I've been awake for some time but....

You think - *THINK* - you are awake now, but wait until you are awake.

WHOA

Indeed.

Hey, does anybody know how to put this out on Facebook?

Have a nyquil and a kip. It's for the best.......

[edit on 22/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wegner
IMHO. Micheal Jackson was a good man. Never mind all of this "Ganda" about him interfering with children. He wrote good music

Pathetic.

Hope you never have children.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Let's not forget that this is the same person who held an infant out over a balcony with no intentions OTHER than to draw attention to himself.

Victim of a conspiracy? Sorry, not buying it.

After viewing the complete Martin Beshear interview from that exact night, and seeing the state Michael was in when feeding Blanket, he was manic and on some type of drug that was making him shake and act this way. Even Martin commented he had never seen Michael that manic. It was the damn drugs.

The man who named his son Blanket, would never dare dangle it over a balcony for attention.

Right....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This really is a playpen for fanatics.

Leave ya to it. Far be it for me to post more and hinder your conversations. but please, do confine this to the relevant areas, unlike those of the 9/11 conspiracy ilk who drag it around like baggage everywhere.

I shall bow out and let be what is, be.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is the point of no return I could never go back
Life without parol up state shackled and trapped
Living in the hole, lookin' at the world through a crack
But # that, I'd rather shoot it out and get clapped
I've gone too far, there ain't no coming back for me
Auschwitz gas chamber full of Zyklon-B
Just like the spanish exterminating Tynos
Raping the black and Indian women, creating Latinos
Mother #ers made me out of self richeous hatered
And you got yourself a virus, stuck in the Matrix
A suicide bomer strapped and ready to blow
Lethal injection strapped down ready to go
Don't you understand they'll never let me live out in peace
Concreate jungle, guerilla war out in the streets
Nat Turner with the sickle pitch fork and ma chatte
The end of the world, mother #er you not ready
This is the point of no return and nobody can stop it
Malcolm little running up before Elijah Muhammad
The commedent killed the dinosaurs, changing the earth
They love to criticize they always say I change for the worse
Like prescription pills when you miss using them nigga
The temple of nights when they took Jerusalem nigga
And figured out what was buried under Soloman's temple
Al Aksa the name is no coincidental
I know too much to government is trying to murder me
No coming back like cutting your writs open vertically
How could the serpant be purposely put in charge of the country
Genetic engineered sickness spread amongst me
My people are so hungry that they attack without reason
Like a #in' dog ripping off the hand that feeds him
Immortal Technique is treason to the patriot act
So come and get me mother #er cause I'm not coming back

[Hook]
This is the point from which I could never return
And if I back down now then forever I burn
This is the point from which I could never retreat
Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace
This is the point from which I will die and succeed
Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed
From now on it can never be the same as before
Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore

[Verse 2]
This is the point of no return nigga you better believe this
Mary Magdalen giving birth to the children of Jesus
The evolution of the world, bloody and dramatic
Human beings killing monkeys to conquer the planet
The kingdoms of Africa and Mesopotamia
Machine gunnin' your body with depleated uranium
This is the age of micro chips and titanium
The dark side of the moon and contact with aliens
I started out like Australians, criminal minded
Broke into hell, tore it down, and built and city behind it
South Paul, murderous, methadology nigga
Remember that I'm just a man don't follow me nigga
Cause once you past the point you can never go home
You've got to face the possibility of dying alone
So tell me mother #er, how could you die for the throne?
When you don't even got the #in' heart to die for your own
It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal
Universal truth is not measure in mass appeal
This is the last time that I kneel and pray to the sky
Cause almost everything that I was always ever told was a lie

[Hook]
This is the point from which I could never return
And if I back down now then forever I burn
This is the point from which I could never retreat
Cause If I turn back now there can never be peace
This is the point from which I will die and succeed
Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed
From now on it can never be the same as before
Cause the place I'm from doesn't exist anymore

enough said

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
If all of this Illuminati stuff is true then the Illuminati is us.

We're the ones who buy all of that music, watch TV, eat bad food and worship celebrities. No one is forcing us do any of that.

We (consumers) control what is presented/marketed to us.

I also doubt very much that the human brain can decipher backward recorded words. (Most of us can't decipher forward recorded words.)

I hear a lot of people who are posting here exclaim that they're "awake", etc., etc. And so now that you're "awake" how has that changed your behavior?

How is becoming "awake" going to change consumerism? The people buying those CD's with all of that Illuminati stuff in it are kids, good luck trying to tell them it's bad for them.

I gave you a star for this post, very sensible questions,It is all to easy for the skeptics (such as myself) to shout paranoid conspiracy theorists etc.

However, the most important question is still not being answered or addressed.

If it's true what can we do ?

Well clearly if we keep doing what we're already doing nothing will change, so perhaps it's time to do or more importantly "think" differently.

I could call all the posters here subscribing to this particular conspiracy theory mad , deluded , paranoid and such. And as long as they keep on watching the same TV , reading the same newspapers, buying the same "Stuff" then they don't really have much of an argument.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Read David Icke's book, "the Biggest Secret"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

(Keep in mind several people have seen Michael Jackson abused as a child by his father and or with his father's permission).

Now read Taylor Brice (aka Susan Ford's) "Thanks For The Memories" www.conspiracyresearch.org... (free pdf book at the end of first blog)

Michael Jackson was probably like Princess Diana a ritual sacrifice and possibly a victim of mind control. I believe he fought his "programming" and if you buck the "powers" they pull your plug.

I've maintained for the two years I've been on ATS that David Icke has connected more of the dots than anyone else.

It will be interesting if Mr. Icke researches Michael Jackson's untimely death at around the time of the Summer Solstice.

Now if memory serves Michael did "Man In The Mirror"

Read "Alice Through The Looking Glass" by Lewis Carrol.

Now, think paralle universes and different maybe (mirror / reverse / left here is right there) and that is why there is such a thing as reverse speech.

It would also be interesting to see the lat / long of where MJ died at and if that actual location has any significant meaning.

Pricess Diana's soul left her physical body at the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris France. The car hit the thirteenth pillar I believe. Now start researching that and you may get a inkling of how deep the rabbit hole goes.

It's not about "Satan" per se, it's more vibrational energy, magetic lei lines that form a natural (earth's) power grid.

Ritual sacrifices serve two purposes. 1) The energy released by certain people at death meeting the ritual criteria (place/time/type) is possibly "consumed" much like we eat and drink.

2) Group Trauma - Research mind control and how it is done through trauma base "injury" now extend that to a entire group vs a single individual.

If you research enough it all becomes clearer.

We are a muti dimensional soul trapped in a three dimensional body and to that extent we are limited in that for now we only have five/six senses.

and yes there is a possiblity there are predatory beings that are from another dimension or paralle world and because we can only pick up / tune into a limited frequency range "they" are not always visible.

Different people vary DNA wise, some blood lines are more "adaptable" more "useable" to these beings. Maybe they feed off of certain energy like we feed on organic food base.

One last thought: Did anyone see Nicolas Cage in "The Wicker Man". Now think back to when MJ's hair caught fire.

MJ's death was possibly the culmination of that initial ritual.

fyi: If you survive being burned badly the scars are painful as well as drugging the MC Victim is more easily handled if kept drugged.

I suspect Michael Jackson was a kind gentle soul and wouldn't bend - he maintained his humanity unto his physical death.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Just wow.......

These videos seem pretty far out to me, Immortal Technique is an agent for the NWO now? I guess they want him to speak out against their actions and reject and oppose the mainstream music industry?

This is one of many holes in the theory represented originally.

That is not to say that there are no conspiracies surronding MJ and his life, I have heard that he was being exploited by the nation of islam at the time of death, just as many people had exploited him throughout his life.

Having said that, I highly doubt they would want to slay their golden goose so to speak.

To me, his death had more to do with the many hangers on and the purported quackery of his many different doctors.

RIP Michael, you will be remembered.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Remember Pac and his Killuminati? (Kill-Illuminati)

This whole thing really makes you think. I've posted bot videos on my Facebook. No-one i have on here is really inclined to believe in conspiracies so i'm curious how they will act.

Another artist who is very interesting is Immortal Technique which i believe someone posted lyrics to his songs somewhere up the page.

Really makes you think.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join