It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why MICHAEL JACKSON Was Killed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This thread is an epic win.
He was right, it IS a conspiracy. Go MJ

Where is the conspiracy? Is it a conspiracy that a lot of people liked MJ's music, bought his records and made him extremely wealthy? He wasn't forced to any of that and we consumers weren't forced to buy his records. (Or those other records from thse other artists with that Illuminati stuff on it).

Also, can we really believe MJ would be forced to include "satanic lyrics" in his music? MJ put up his own money to make some of his records.

If there is a conspiracy then we are the conspirators. They only sell what we people like, the bottom line is big money.

Also, if anyone destroyed MJ's reputation it was MJ. Admitting on a national TV interview that he enjoys sleeping in his bed with children. Whether it was just a very innocent child-like thing or not doesn't matter. Sane adults don't do things like that.

(Just my opinions).

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
If all of this Illuminati stuff is true then the Illuminati is us.

We're the ones who buy all of that music, watch TV, eat bad food and worship celebrities. No one is forcing us do any of that.

We (consumers) control what is presented/marketed to us.

You are like 15% correct lol.

However, your basically telling the Slaves that we Run the Plantation, and that we reap all the profits. However I beg to differ.

We work the plantation but we certainly do not own it, yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The video could have been done better, but I came into this thread thinking, "oh please!" and now I'm like, "Why am I surprised?"
I mean, I believe in this black organization that controls nearly everything, it makes sense that they would control music as well, but Michael Jackson? Guess so.
Looks like the bloke had something he wanted to say... too bad he didn't get the chance to.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You are like 15% correct lol.

However, your basically telling the Slaves that we Run the Plantation, and that we reap all the profits. However I beg to differ.

We work the plantation but we certainly do not own it, yet.

I do believe most of us are enslaved, but not through music/media. What if all I listen to is classical music? Or if I don't listen to anything and don't watch TV, I grow and eat my own food, would I be free?

We enslave ourselves and our more fortunate (rich) brothers help keep us enslaved. Bankers and big money.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There is a percentage of the population that believes the Illuminati controls everything including the music industry. These samples just illustrate that percentage can be translated into the music industry. I am quite sure I control the music I listen to. I like Godsmack so i suppose the they are telling me to smack god or brainwashing me with lyrics when played backwards telling me to worship Satan???? Music played backwards saying stuff is complete coincidence and would need to be played backwards to be heard and as such is not "subliminal". Do you listen to your cd's backwards? I don't because they weren't meant to be played backwards. I know its a stereotype but most those samples are by gangsta rappers if you will so of course the "MAN" is out to get them and control them. That is the music and although i don't listen to much rap music I do like Tupac. He was murdered due to the east coast/west coast rap war because he was far more talented and far more popular. It was all about the money and had nothing to do with the Illuminati. Michael Jackson killed himself through years of drug abuse just like so many others like Elvis, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison. Its a sad story but he was not murdered.

Music is what you make it which is why there are so many genres available for your listening pleasure. Take control of your mind if you think you are being brainwashed by the music industry. I choose not to do drugs just like i choose not to listen to Britney Spears. JUST SAY NO!!

[edit on 21-7-2009 by parrothead0333]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

IMHO. Micheal Jackson was a good man. Never mind all of this "Ganda" about him interfering with children. He wrote good music from his heart and I do not believe he would have ever intentionally harmed another being.

If anything, he was more "Indigo" than any other person round here who claims to be. He was a kind and loving person, he was very intelligent and extremely successful and his music inspired many millions of people and his message was always positive.

If we look at all of the other people who have tried to spread the message of love and peace in the mainstream media, such as Lennon, Hendrix, Joplin, J.F.K, Bob Marley and many more, all now dead. We should realize that people who speak against the military-industrial-complex always succumb to either; overt/covert assassination and end up dieing of a drugs O.D. or choking on their own vomit or some "relevant" NWO/TPTB friendly media cause. Rather co-incidental do you not think?

I say "Screw" these NWO Penises! Who are they? Just some jumped up little aristocrat rich kids who thinks they should be in charge! That's who!

What I am trying to convey is; yes they have a shed-load of money and resources but without the people they have nothing. We are their wealth and they know it, M.J, knew it too. I mean, he is like, "What about the children? What about us? and TPTB and corrupt people are like, "Oh! he cares about the people and their children therefore he must be a pervert! Let us now mess with his life and tell everyone he is nuts!".

They (NWO) are trying to contain us by killing our prophets (those peaceful heroes mentioned above). And are at the same time conditioning us to accept this as simply, "The Way Thing Are". IMHO M.J, through his music, was trying to tell us something and he got what this present, unwelcome, dictatatorial, beurocratic, oppresive, unintelligent system always gives to those who speak against it.

Micheal Jackson is a hero in my backyard. I am not even his biggest fan, in fact, I do not even own one of his records. I just get where he is coming from.

O.K?

Take care and have peace.

Wegner

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I am so tired of the Michael Jackson hype, one minute the guy is the butt of everyone's jokes and the next his death is capitalized on by media and video makers across the web. This guy attempts to link the Illuminati-Satan-and Michael Jackson repeating the tired old reverse of Stairway to Heaven and the tired old mantra that the Illuminati are Satanic. Its not true, Satan has nothing to do with it, the whole Satanic thing is just to scare the superstitious sheeple - the Illuminati want you to believe they're a bunch of Satanists when in actuality they are far smarter than that. These men aren't dumb enough to believe in Satan let alone worship him, after all they rule almost the entire Earth.

Reverse speech is silly and inconclusive and it seems like this guy is just another in a long line of people attempting to capitalize on the death of MJ the the hysteria that surrounds it. Although I admit the beginning, pointing out some mainstream references of the Illuminati in modern music, is pretty cool, it doesn't prove that they control the music industry, unless of course they like being exposed by rap artists. Maybe there is some pro-illuminati music out there (there's definitely no short supply of TERRIBLE music out there) but this video doesn't point much of it out, it just shows that even the rap artists are aware of the New World Order and hey, maybe if they repeat it enough kids in clubs across the country will wake up.

So for bringing up the silly Satan stuff and barely having anything at all to do with Michael until the very end the video gets a firm

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just a thought here. MJ says to his sister, Latoya, they are trying to get me. Um.......drug addled person, maybe? Some of his family members have spoken of how they tried for a very long time to get him to stop taking all those meds. LaToya? The only thing I know about her is she at one time married her manager and the best he could do for her was have her pose for some "sexy" photos. Maybe I just never paid enough attention to the Jackson family. MJ? Great music and great dancing. Yeah, he was very, very good. I enjoyed his music all the way from Rockin' Robin and on up. I just couldn't bear to look at him in the last 20 or so years.

So, what do ya think? He and David Carradine might have been onto something and they were both offed before they could expose all the stuff?
Did Courtney Love off Cobain before he spilled the beans? Was Jim Morrison killed because he embarrassed his U.S. Navy Admiral father?

Personally, I think Michael Jackson had a terrible life. He tried to make things better for others and he tried to give some sort of meaning to his life. He was an extraordinary artist, and many successful artists destroy themselves in the process of life. Just as many uninspired people destroy themselves. Was he surrounded by people who wanted to make a buck off him? No doubt. Just win a big lottery payout and see how many people suddenly become your best friends and will do whatever you want, just to have a piece of your pie., and do whatever it takes to continue the piece of pie.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There's a fair bit of hogwash in those videos. MJ's ghost at Neverland? I'm not buying that one, for starters.

If Gamma Ray were a tool of the NWO, then they would be a band that actually made money and had popularity around the world. They don't on either count. I don't know squat about the rap stuff since it's not my gig.

The backmasking, IMO, is bunk. You can hear whatever you want if you think you are going to hear something. Make it up as you go along. Here's some stuff, forwards, that can't be understood and can be turned into anything:

Opeth - Bleak - Misheard Lyrics

I had to search a little for that video, the others had the music taken out by Youtube - which is sad since the band and label didn't even care,bloody idiots, so listen now before it's changed to some techno crap or classical.

I've never bought into Stairway to Heaven. Heard that twenty plus years ago when I played my own album backwards and never thought it was anything. The album cover, inside, is interesting as it makes a sort of goats head when put up against a mirror, but other than that it's just some British blokes, having a party, making some tunes. Groundbreaking, legendary tunes, but they didn't know that at the time.

I'm not saying the music industry is above any of this stuff, just the instances I know of don't meet my criteria for "proof". Far from it. The music industry is all messed up, so crap like the obliteration of MJ's life, that I can see.

Throwing Gamma Ray in there, really, is kind of silly. Lots of musicians are normal guys who see how the world works and write songs about it. Not a big deal. Railing AGAINST the NWO is not playing thier game, as far as I can see. Exposing them is a good thing, IMO. Here's lyrics from their first album, they have been talking about this kind of stuff for a long time, saying WAKE UP. I don't think they are tools of the NWO:

Gamma Ray - Hold Your Ground

Songwriters: Hansen, Kai

Music: Hansen, Kai

Come to plague me, rape and take me
Freeze me up, freeze me up.
Politician, inquisition freeze 'em up.
Freeze 'em up, freeze 'em up.

They're closing in, the iron round.
They hold the share in hand.
To strangulate your way to live,
The norm always wins in the end.

Hold your ground, or tomorrow it will be taken,
Hold your ground, or tomorrow it will be taken.
Tomorrow it will be taken.

Law and order, wall and border,
Freeze me up, freeze me up.
Automatic, democratics, freeze 'em up.
Freeze 'em up, freeze 'em up.

No parole on your housewall,
So nice and clean - our land.
And though they crash the hammer down
Resistance lives on in the end.

They sneak around, they spy your mind
Your unborn child's a number on their way into the grey.

Insanity, they steal your dreams.
They promise everything but they betray
Day after day.

All that being said, the speeches from MJ were quite interesting. Is that song real? The one he was supposed to release, They Don't Care or whatever? I wouldn't know much of anything about pop music as I listen to odd music, somewhat. That could be anyone else as far as I know.

They may have killed MJ. But, and I know I'm talking of musicians who are lesser known than MJ, but everyone is lesser known than MJ, so deal with it. Why haven't the NWO killed off the Rage Against the Machine guys? How about all those rappers in the videos? They would have to kill off a lot to stop people from getting pissed and writing songs about the injustices they see.

Back in the late 60's, Ray Davies and The Kinks were banned from performing in the U.S. because they pissed off the unions. I don't remember all the details, but they could have been ruined. Somehow they got through it and survived. Many stories like that, everywhere, it's not just music. J.P. Morgan screwed Tesla, we could have free energy, possibly, but we don't because of that one move. Crap happens all over and it's not confined to the music industry. But, I can't believe EVERYONE is in on it. I believe talking about the NWO, Illuminati, whatever you want to call it, is better than NOT talking about it.

I hope I'm making some kind of sense, I can be scatterbrained in my posts. I suck at typing and can't keep up with my mind, slow as it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
These are very interesting analysis about very negative messages (symbolism) put in popular music culture:

Rihanna's umbrella
Rihanna's disturbia

Beyonce

Omarion

I was personally surprised by the interpretation of Umbrella, i thought it really was
about something like friendship, but the article changed my perspective.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Anyone with a brain can tell the Gamma Ray and Ministry songs are ANTI conspiracy songs, yet they are being lumped in as some sort of Illuminati-sympathy group. They certainly haven't made the money from it anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, AND THIS PLANET~
www.youtube.com...
...it's beautiful...
LOVE

earth song michael jackson

[edit on 21-7-2009 by awake1234]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's kind of hard to take those vids seriously. The first one is telling us that the Illuminati are forcing artists to put certain lyrics into their songs - why are all of the lyrics mentioned NEGATIVE about the NWO? That doesn't make sense to me at all, and the backwards satanic messages? What a load of crap! That stuff is usually nothing more than coincidence, and people hearing what they want to hear. I mean, "There was a little tool shed where he made us suffer"? Eh? - NONSENSE! Yes some artists do deliberately use backwards messages but these are either humourous or are deliberately "evil", playing on the band's "dark" image (ala Slayer/Venom/Deicide etc).

I also think that the maker(s) of the video are twisting lyrics to suit their agenda. Michael's lyrics from "They don't really care about us" were clearly about his feelings of being persecuted by the media and authorities at the time. I don't think the NWO had anything to do with it at all. Also they claim Michael converted to Islam - isn't that an unsubstantiated rumour? Besides, other artists have converted to Islam and have not been "bumped off" so I'm sure that even if he did convert it would have not been a reason to kill him.

The circumstances around Michael's death are suspicious, no argument there, but to claim it had something to do with the Illuminati is frankly absurd in my opinion...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
It's pretty obvious that any A-Lister rubs shoulders with the controlling oligarchy. To a degree they probably get sucked into the system, occupying positions as pawns on the chessboard (with the people being the spaces on which the game is played).

Yep

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ok great post, but do you have proof other then some videos that plays songs that you might be intrepreting wrong?

I knew someone was going to use MJ's death to futher their cause aganist the illuminati.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
WANT TO SEE A MIND BLOWING DOCUMENTARY ON THE MUSIC INDUSTRY????
THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND...From Elvis Presley To Eminem and what really happened behind the Columbine massacre.

WARNING VERY DISTURBING! It left me and my husband speechless!

They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll Part 1 - 4

video.google.com...

They Sold Their Souls for Rock N Roll part 5
www.youtube.com...

Rest here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

This thread is an epic win.
He was right, it IS a conspiracy. Go MJ

Where is the conspiracy? Is it a conspiracy that a lot of people liked MJ's music, bought his records and made him extremely wealthy? He wasn't forced to any of that and we consumers weren't forced to buy his records. (Or those other records from thse other artists with that Illuminati stuff on it).

Also, can we really believe MJ would be forced to include "satanic lyrics" in his music? MJ put up his own money to make some of his records.

If there is a conspiracy then we are the conspirators. They only sell what we people like, the bottom line is big money.

Also, if anyone destroyed MJ's reputation it was MJ. Admitting on a national TV interview that he enjoys sleeping in his bed with children. Whether it was just a very innocent child-like thing or not doesn't matter. Sane adults don't do things like that.

(Just my opinions).

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Electro38]

Great post

Everyone in this world needs a satan nowadays because they can't come to terms that this is life. That this isn't and will never will be a prefect place. People think that one day we will all come to together and everyone will love and charish each other. They can't seem to understand that this is life. That there life will never be prefect.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I've found this thread to be quite interesting.

I have no idea if Michael was murdered or if he died from having the ability to get prescriptions easily from non-caring inhumane physicians. I've noticed when a celebrity dies especially if they're young people start with the "they were murdered" conspiracy. Finding messages in old videos, songs, and interviews which brings me to ask why didn't people see and hear these things before the celebrity's death? Maybe the celebrity could have clarified the points they were making in the video, song, or interview. Why do things become crystal clear after life has left these folks?

Don't get me wrong I believe high profiled people have been murdered over the years just not sure all the evidence is in on what really went on with Michael in his last years of life.

Goodness there's a power transfer from the fearful to the feared when succumbing to fear, there's plenty of it judging by a few of these posts. There have been a few comments about consumerism and how bad it is I want to comment on.

In my opinion consumerism is not a bad word or a bad behavior in and of itself. All of us including the "illuminati", "nwo", "bad people" or whatever name you give them are consumers and have to buy stuff. It's when you spend money you don't have for things you really don't need because you want to keep up with the Joneses or some celebrity who don't really own what you think they do that makes consumerism "bad".

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Let's not forget that this is the same person who held an infant out over a balcony with no intentions OTHER than to draw attention to himself.

Victim of a conspiracy? Sorry, not buying it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I really don't know what to think. I'm a fence sitter when it comes to anything regarding the illuminati. I wasn't going to watch these videos, but something made me decide to anyway.

I'm not thoroughly convinced, but I do know that it made me see a darker side to the industry, one that no one really talks about openly. I think Michael was fearful, it's safe to say that when watching him speak.

I believe there was something sinister going on surrounding his death, but I don't think it had anything to do with illuminati.

I always believed Princess Diana was murdered too, and I'll always believe Prince Charles will take what he knows to his grave. Camilla was in on it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join