It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jordan Begins Revoking Palestinians' Citizenship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I am sorry to break the news to you, but..........

They Do act as terrorist's.

They are not welcome in Jordan,Egypt,Iran,Syria,Saudi arabia......................

Because they all know what they do.

Read some of the other posts and it will detail how they act as terrorists, try ot over throw governments and so on...no, no one wants people like that.

You are right, they are made of men, women and children.....D'UH

So are they countries they bomb, shoot rockets into, shoot mortars into, try to take over....(wonder resources shown on the first page of this post.

Besides personal ignorance, what problem do you have with me stating the facts that No one in the region (or otherwise) wants them as they cause nothing but trouble.

Sorry if you don't like the facts, but the facts are the fact's.

If you want to complain, try complaining to the leaders of Iran, Syria, saudi arabia,Jordan, egypt.....to take in these people's?????

Also, remember, Gaza was part of Egypt before it decided to attack Israel with several other countries and lost it's army, air-force and a bunch of land in the process.

I am not saying their is not suffering, just that they tend to bring most of it on themselves.

If you want to blame me or Israel, why don't you try blaming other middle eastern countries also????

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

As I said before I don't blame the government of Jordan for not wanting them.

Silly silly me, for realizing that the palestinian people are defending what they inherited. I suppose it is all their fault then.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Do you mean to tell me that no person of Arab descent had a permanent residence with fixed walls and a roof in Palestine prior to 1960?

Palestinians (nor Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese) are Arabs.. There are three main ethnicity in the ME, Persian, Arab and Semitic.. Palestinians are Semites.. The irony being, so are the "original" Jews.

The region being named Palestine originates from Emperor Hadrian loosing a war to the Jews, he returned home and under threat of death had every map maker change the name from Judea to Palestine. If you erase the name from the World, the people would forget who they were. Surprisingly it worked rather well.. Under every empire since then (66ad) there has never been an official Palestinian state, not even under Ottoman rule.. Litterally every ME country is the result of Britain drawing lines in the sand and declaring them national boundaries.. this results in ethnicity being boxed in together when they would never have otherwise been in that situation .. much like the issue with Palestinians, or the Kurds, or the Shiite / Sunni mix in Iraq.. abnormalities as a result from imperialism.

Well I guess you knew Hadrian? Know someone that knows Hadrian? Have a credible source of history from the time of Hadrian that clearly displays that is what happened....

And then though even if you do, somehow establish some credible source for a theoretical argument that supposedly wiped out the name Judean not Israel...

How does that translate to the fact that when the Zionists started arriving in large numbers back in Palestine thousands of years later that none of them had personally lived there before or had any legal claim to the land or the nation through an actual lawful instrument of ownership like a Deed with a name on it.

The fact of the matter is that a number of Hebrews did not go into Diaspora and lived in the Palestine Region for thousands of years under various Muslim rule and got along fine without persecuting or being persecuted.

The Zionists simply stole the land and whether you are reaching back 60 years for a contemporary excuse or are reaching back thousands of years for an excuse...

A thief is still a thief, propoganda is still propoganda, and if all is so swell in Denmark why is it such a problem that taxpayers of the United States have to pay for it?

Your argument is just a deflection for the fact that the Zionists stole the lands from the Palestinians and don't want to return it or compensate the Palestinians for it.

The proof is in the fact that none of the Zionists have more than 100 years of history in the region, and the Palestinians have thousands of years of uninterupted directly traceable history in the region, and not through some silly superstitious religious books written and rewritten hundreds of times but through actually living out their lives there.

It is a circular logic that just ignores the fact that before 1946 there was never any nation of Israel, and that no one in 1946 had ever lived in a nation of Israel or had one legal claim to the land of Palestine.

That's the reality, what ever fables and fairy tales you enjoy that excuses theivary are simply fairy tales and fables you enjoy that excuse theivary, but a theif is still a theif and U.S. taxpayer dollars should never be used on aiding and abetting theifs or ligitimizing the gains of thefts.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My, my. No one wants the Palestinians. Not Syria, Jordan, nor Egypt.

Sound like troublemakers to me.

You've got to be some sorry-assed people to be refused by your brother Arabs!

Or you've got to be considered some real trouble-makers.

Or both.

But by all means, let's blame Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Zionism is real my friend and they are a collection of many different people with an agenda that has nothing to do with the religion of Judiasm.

Right. Just say what you mean, that's all I am saying.. you mean "Jew" .. you hide behind "Zionist" just like every other bigot who spouts on about the "Zionist" movement. Israel for the most part is a modern secular society.

No you see my friend, you want me to mean "Jew" because it suits what ever your agenda is...the fact of the matter is, I neither know nor care or even wish to speculate what your Agenda is.

There is no bigotry involved in not liking the goals of a political movement and Zionism is a political movement that being a member of does require you be religious at all. In fact many of the founding Zionists were athiests.

I know some people would like to make the humanitarian and moral stance of not condoning the theft of Palestinian lands by Zionists all about something other than that.

You can pretend that until the cows come home for all I care, but you will never be able to prove that the Zionist movement is an exclusively Jewish movement, or that you have to be Jewish to be Zionist.

This is once again just a means of deflection from the issue and a way to try to avoid confronting an issue by appearing to be on some moral highground that just like the Palestinian's land is stolen ground.

When the whole conflaguration turns into an epic and destructive battle that need never have occured it will be because people who had an opportunity to speak to it and redress it chose not to, but too look for silly ways to deflect the argument to excuse the crime.

I haven't stolen anyone's land my friend, I certainly haven't stolen anything that I had a thousand different excuses hatched from every thing to G-d said it was alright to everyone else hates me so it's ok excuses for it.

Its just a silly attempt at moral indignation designed to avoid the simple fact that the Zionists stole the land.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is a simple tactical move in order to prevent Israel from expelling the Palestinians in the occupied territories by simply saying 'Jordan is your new home... Leave now'

This is so there will have to be a Palestinian state on the land that Israel wants.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by Rockpuck

Actually i'm pretty sure it had to do with the phillistines!

No, not at all. Philistine was a small area in what is today the Gaza Strip .. and was some 1,100 years before Hadrian.

I haven't the slightest idea what the hell you're going on about..

It is a circular logic that just ignores the fact that before 1946 there was never any nation of Israel, and that no one in 1946 had ever lived in a nation of Israel or had one legal claim to the land of Palestine.

Very true, there had not been any Nation called Israel for a very, very long time (and it's original inhabitants would have been the ancestors of Palestine). However, to be fair, there was also no land called Palestine.. it was always under the control of someone else. The Middle East was carved from Imperial powers after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. "Palestine" was always Ottoman, Persian, Egyptian, Arab, depending on the time and the powers at large. Hell the only reason Israel is even dealing with these people is the fact that several other nations waged a war of aggression on her, which Israel won and as a consequence inherrited this problem.

Technically speaking, current day Palestinians were actually last Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanian.. Unlike typical conquest which absorbs those conquered, or converts, or does something, Israel uses the resources while locking the newcomers out.. what they should have done was send them all back to their respected countries (as they are all technically expatriots of various Nations). Problem would have ended. Except no one wanted millions of poor refugees..

I haven't stolen anyone's land my friend, I certainly haven't stolen anything that I had a thousand different excuses hatched from every thing to G-d said it was alright to everyone else hates me so it's ok excuses for it.

EVERY HUMAN LIVES ON STOLEN LAND. I am currently living on land that was once occupied by Native Americans, which were persecuted, killed, and pushed out of the way for expansion. EVERY ethnic group has a mythical "home land" where as in reality we are nothing but a collective hybrid species clinging to romantic past legends. You cannot point to a people on this planet that live in a land exclusively their for all of history.. Israel pushing Palestinians off their land is just another footnote in history, Palestinians can join the ranks of thousands of ethnicity's in Diaspora. You can call it theft, conquest, some proclaimed divine rights, what ever you want to call it it's nothing more than the natural progression of Humanity.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

EVERY HUMAN LIVES ON STOLEN LAND. I am currently living on land that was once occupied by Native Americans, which were persecuted, killed, and pushed out of the way for expansion. EVERY ethnic group has a mythical "home land" where as in reality we are nothing but a collective hybrid species clinging to romantic past legends. You cannot point to a people on this planet that live in a land exclusively their for all of history.. Israel pushing Palestinians off their land is just another footnote in history, Palestinians can join the ranks of thousands of ethnicity's in Diaspora. You can call it theft, conquest, some proclaimed divine rights, what ever you want to call it it's nothing more than the natural progression of Humanity.

See this is where assumptions get you, in fact I don't live on stolen land I rent land from the da dum...American Indians!

They have every right to rent it to me and I have ever right to rent if from them!

Supporting an illegal Israel Nation and living on stolen lands?

Tsk, tsk!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ah .. so Israel should rent the land from Palestinians..
That would make it better.

So which Tribe do you rent from? .. and which Tribe existed before that Tribe? Which Tribe killed off which Tribe to have the land they currently have? Or were they transplanted there, not from that region at all but given lands that once belonged to another Tribe? We say "Native American" and think all the lands belonged to a singular People, when the land was divided and riddled with warfare..

Rent or not, you and everyone else in all likelihood lives on '"stolen" land..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Ah .. so Israel should rent the land from Palestinians..
That would make it better.

So which Tribe do you rent from? .. and which Tribe existed before that Tribe? Which Tribe killed off which Tribe to have the land they currently have? Or were they transplanted there, not from that region at all but given lands that once belonged to another Tribe? We say "Native American" and think all the lands belonged to a singular People, when the land was divided and riddled with warfare..

Rent or not, you and everyone else in all likelihood lives on '"stolen" land..

The Mikousukees. orignially from the Ohio area and moved to hide out in the too inhospitable swamps of the Everglades.

So have a lot of other colorful charachters over the years until Henry Flagler's Railroad and Air-Conditioning made it hospitable for just about everyone.

Yes at the very least the Zionists should compensate the Palestinians for being displaced after all the actual Jews set a precedent for damages of being forcibly moved in the Holocaust by European Regimes.

What kind of world would grant restitution for one group and then excuse them from having to pay restitution for a similiar act of lawlesness?

If that's your idea of a progressive humanity that is natural I submit there is nothing natural or even sensible in that.

Neither is a world were disent is forbidden and the truth merely subjective and it be determined by those subjucating the weak and feeble minded.

The Zionists stole the land and a million talking points and different versions of history still will not make a thief not a theif.

It still won't make it moral, and I fail to see how it is moral to condone such behavior.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yes at the very least the Zionists should compensate the Palestinians for being displaced after all the actual Jews set a precedent for damages of being forcibly moved in the Holocaust by European Regimes.

What kind of world would grant restitution for one group and then excuse them from having to pay restitution for a similiar act of lawlesness?

I don't disagree that the ISRAELI'S should pay restitution to Palestinians, unless of course Palestinians are granted Israeli citizenship (which will never happen). However, you desire "Zionist" to pay these restitution's,
?

Lawlesness? .. You have a lot to learn about International Politics.. There is no such thing as International Law. This is a view for the ignorant.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I don't disagree that the ISRAELI'S should pay restitution to Palestinians, unless of course Palestinians are granted Israeli citizenship (which will never happen). However, you desire "Zionist" to pay these restitution's,
?

Lawlesness? .. You have a lot to learn about International Politics.. There is no such thing as International Law. This is a view for the ignorant.

Once again you are wrong, there is such a thing as International Law it is called Maritime Law, Law of the Sea and Laws of War, also known as Captain's Law also known as ROMAN Law, Zionism is simply a symptom, Rome is actually the disease.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is your brain, this is your brain on lies and propoganda.

How many Jews, Zionists, Christians, or Athiests living in post 1946 Palestine today ever personally lived in a biblical land named Israel?

How many of them had any deeds, or proof of ownership passed down to them from their ancestors?

It's a number between 0 and 0.

Who did live there and could claim and prove ownership?

The Palestinians...

What happened, the Zionists stole their land and kicked them out.

Repeat the Zionists stole their land and kicked them out.

What ever warped sense of logic you employ that makes that justifiable for what ever warped G-d, Religion, Government or Agenda your frail and utterly useless and cluttered minds want to employ to justify that theft, a theft is a theft and a theif is a theif.

Period.

Jordan is not Palestine, Syria is not Palestine, Lebanon is not Palestine, Egypt is not Palestine, none of these countries should have to bear the burden of Zionists thefts simply because it's convenient to the Zionists.

That some do from a humanitarian standpoint is something many posters are simply unable to understand because it is humane and humanity is a foreign concept to their bigotted and convoluted minds.

No wonder we now live in a nation where the citizens become responsible for bailing out the banks, someone else is always supposed to be responsible for the theives and give them a free pass.

The Zionists stole the land.

Facts are facts, and if you are having trouble with the facts I refer you back to my first two questions at the opening.

The fact that some people condone theft when it serves them well doesn't make it not theft, the fact that theives are lovable and admirable to people does not make it not theft.

Beware though, when you sleep with dogs you are bound to get fleas.

Extremely well said, not much to add. I can totally relate to the palestinians plight, being kicked around by israel for 60 years after losing the land they'd lived on for centuries. I can also understand governments that have enough trouble dealing with their own populations not wanting millions more poor unskilled people (because they haven't had the right to self-determination and freedom for generations). The israelis have had to deal with bombs and wars because they, with british help, brought it on themselves by waltzing in and claiming the land for themselves because of some ancient questionable claim on the land, and then bullying a people to ruin. Overplaying the victim card doesn't help their case when the hypocrites treat the Palestinians like animals. I'd be mad at them too.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Erm.. that makes no sense what so ever.

For a law to be a law, an entity must establish said law then provide repercussions for said law as well as the enforcement of said law.. No body governs the Nations, so no Law governs the Nations, only dominance of eco/political influence.. Maritime Law is only enforceable per state that decides to enforce or abide, as no international boat police are going to chase you down and take you international pirate jail.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
after what the Palestinians did in Kuwait when iraq invaded i can see why no arab country trusts them.

The PLO, Libya and Iraq were the only members who opposed an Arab League resolution calling for an Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait. The intifada leadership sent a cable of congratulations to Saddam Hussein, describing the invasion of Kuwait as the first step toward the "liberation of Palestine". Yasser Arafat played a critical, active role in sabotaging an Arab summit meeting that was to have been convened in Saudi Arabia to deal with the invasion.

The PLO claimed that more than 50,000 Palestinian fighters were ready to attack US and Saudi targets if the US attacked Iraq. The PLO used its contacts among Palestinians in Kuwait to facilitate the Iraqi invasion. Arafat and the PLO continued their support through the war and even after Iraq's defeat.

The vast majority of Palestinians made no secret of their support for Iraq, and many were seen on their rooftops cheering as Scuds rained on Israeli population centers.
After the War Kuwait expelled most of the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I see many here using the same tactics

Jordan isn't and SHOULDN'T accept palestinians.
NOPE.

That would only support the Jordan is the new palestine.

Israel wants Jordan to accept them more than palestinians want to go to Jordan. However i'm also sure many would like to go, at least from Gaza, maybe west bank is another story. They'd probably want to stay.

It only makes sense.

So all who jump in this thread and just throw around words like "of course Jordan doesn't want them" left and right is just a cheap tactic to get your agenda going.

Jordan should not accept any more Palestinians, it's a chess game
secondly, 70% of Jordan is palestinian

With these two statements I mentioned in my opening post, nobody replied to it

Everyone is just reading the article headline and making anti-palestinian statements.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Aigh.. like I said a few pages back, I believe it was purely economic.. Jordan was using this as an excuse to lighten their liabilities.. pass the blame so to speak..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Erm.. that makes no sense what so ever.

For a law to be a law, an entity must establish said law then provide repercussions for said law as well as the enforcement of said law.. No body governs the Nations, so no Law governs the Nations, only dominance of eco/political influence.. Maritime Law is only enforceable per state that decides to enforce or abide, as no international boat police are going to chase you down and take you international pirate jail.

There are many things that do not make sense in the world, for instance someone morally being alright with the theft of an entire people's nation like the Palestinians had there land stolen by the Zionists.

That truly does not make sense...

Of course until one asks why does the law not intercede?

Because of course Contract Law, Maritime Law, Roman Law is the only real law, and you see my friend the Jews have no Contract with G-d, but they do have a Contract with Rome.

Rome wishes this land returned to the Zionists and Rome wishes to vilianize they Jews in the process, because Rome wishes the world to fight over this pitiful peace of ground.

To fight until not one Jew not one Christian, not on Muslim is left standing alive or in utter shock and disbelief and disdain for what their faiths and religions have wrought, until those few who survive ask for Rome's protection and governance.

When this comes to pass, and it shall come to pass, you will remember that which you now so willfully dismiss, and so too will those few that thought like you know that folly of their ways.

They listened not to the voice of reason, they sought not to be humane, blinded by their own egos, power, lust, greed and glory...

Creatures to clever for their own good, masters of their own undoing...

There is much you do not understand, much that does not make sense, when one forgets that 'All Roads Lead to Rome" even the one's through Judean Palestine.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

An interesting and sad outlook you have.. I really don't know what kind of reply you expect, but I believe the thread has been detracted enough by my own doing, let alone the path your trying to take it down.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
How about someone using a little brains here. When talking about the middle east do not use the word terrorist. We are all well aware who the msm (main stream media) depicts as terrorist. The founders of the United States are by definition terrorists. Do you not understand this? How long will we destroy eachother? If the palestinians need to get off of the land that belongs to Israel(who ever israel is), then All non native americans need to get out of the AMERICAS. MOTHER EUROPE WE ARE COMING HOME. Now this is not going to happen. So option number 2
#2> let us sell weapons to the palestinians. If the palestinians think they have a right to that land, then stop making it illegal for them to take up arms and defend themselves. Let the strongest man win.
we cant even give them aid without Israel getting their nosy little busybody fingers in

Stop your foolishness. If israel wants to bulldoze houses, and mess around in peoples lives then I say they are begging for a war. Let them have it. Give the palestinians equal force and let fate decide.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join