It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jordan Begins Revoking Palestinians' Citizenship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
how does that translate to "Jordan doesn't want them"

YOU posted the article saying that Jordan was revoking the Palestinians' citizenship. Did YOU read your own article?

Did YOU read what I posted about Black September?

Why does religion have to be the defining bridge?

Because for Muslims .. it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
YOU posted the article saying that Jordan was revoking the Palestinians' citizenship. Did YOU read your own article?

I guess the article headline is as far as you went as far as reading goes.

Not surprised.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Did YOU read what I posted about Black September?

Ya I was waiting for you to respond to protoplasmicMan with proof

Why does religion have to be the defining bridge?

Because for Muslims .. it is.

That's your opinion that you are imposing and how many countries???

Wow, I mean I would never speak for catholics, muslims, or christians.

Anyhow, more power to you!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ya I was waiting for you to respond to protoplasmicMan with proof

The Zionists who are so insistent that Black September originated out of Jordan and later morphed into Hamas actually can NEVER post any kind of proof to it.

It's just one of many emotional based ploys they pull out of their arsenal of propoganda to villianize anyone and anything not toeing the Israeli/Zionist Propoganda Line and to illicit sympathy for Israel as a way of excuse for what ever Human Rights Violations and War Crimes Israel carries out.

Like most of the Zionist appologists they just keep avoiding hard questions and changing the topic to some other long discredited flimsy offence while they keep trying to paint anyone who questions the propoganda as simply being a racial bigot.

It never fails to amaze me just how truly bigotted most of their defenses and excuses are when it comes to how they constantly look to villianize every Muslim and Arab nation.

There is absolutely no tiein with Jordan or Hamas regarding the Black September Group.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is your brain, this is your brain on lies and propoganda.

How many Jews, Zionists, Christians, or Athiests living in post 1946 Palestine today ever personally lived in a biblical land named Israel?

How many of them had any deeds, or proof of ownership passed down to them from their ancestors?

It's a number between 0 and 0.

Who did live there and could claim and prove ownership?

The Palestinians...

What happened, the Zionists stole their land and kicked them out.

Repeat the Zionists stole their land and kicked them out.

What ever warped sense of logic you employ that makes that justifiable for what ever warped G-d, Religion, Government or Agenda your frail and utterly useless and cluttered minds want to employ to justify that theft, a theft is a theft and a theif is a theif.

Period.

Jordan is not Palestine, Syria is not Palestine, Lebanon is not Palestine, Egypt is not Palestine, none of these countries should have to bear the burden of Zionists thefts simply because it's convenient to the Zionists.

That some do from a humanitarian standpoint is something many posters are simply unable to understand because it is humane and humanity is a foreign concept to their bigotted and convoluted minds.

No wonder we now live in a nation where the citizens become responsible for bailing out the banks, someone else is always supposed to be responsible for the theives and give them a free pass.

The Zionists stole the land.

Facts are facts, and if you are having trouble with the facts I refer you back to my first two questions at the opening.

The fact that some people condone theft when it serves them well doesn't make it not theft, the fact that theives are lovable and admirable to people does not make it not theft.

Beware though, when you sleep with dogs you are bound to get fleas.

Damn good post! I really enjoyed that and I agree with it.

I wish people would think about this stuff now and then instead of just accepting what side they were on and arguing for whatever they are told to believe.

Originally posted by Aeons
I love the "puppet" argument for countries that simply don't embrace being pig-ignorant tyrannies.

I love how people say they "love" things sarcastically, implying that they simply don't embrace the things they claim to love.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Your argument is just a deflection for the fact that the Zionists stole the lands from the Palestinians and don't want to return it or compensate the Palestinians for it.

The proof is in the fact that none of the Zionists have more than 100 years of history in the region, and the Palestinians have thousands of years of uninterupted directly traceable history in the region, and not through some silly superstitious religious books written and rewritten hundreds of times but through actually living out their lives there.

It is a circular logic that just ignores the fact that before 1946 there was never any nation of Israel, and that no one in 1946 had ever lived in a nation of Israel or had one legal claim to the land of Palestine.

That's the reality, what ever fables and fairy tales you enjoy that excuses theivary are simply fairy tales and fables you enjoy that excuse theivary, but a theif is still a theif and U.S. taxpayer dollars should never be used on aiding and abetting theifs or ligitimizing the gains of thefts.

Yet again you are right on the money about this one.

But their only response to this argument is always just deflect, deflect, deflect. Meanwhile we get dragged into WWIII over something between Israel and Palestine? I mean they are at each other's throats right now and I'll be damned if we need to get mixed up in ANOTHER war.

It's frustrating because I was taught to believe America stood for something, had some damn values and virtues, but in reality I always feel like we are the bad guys invading everyone and ruining the world.

We need to spend all this military budget on fixing roads and bridges, getting the people healthcare, food and water for everybody who is hungry and thirsty, loans and grants for college students to better themselves and therefore, better America, job creation, etcetera.

NOT spending it on more goddamn bullets.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
You have a lot to learn about International Politics.. There is no such thing as International Law. This is a view for the ignorant.

Somebody better tell Interpol.

You know, the International Police.

Great detective work there. Lends to the underwhelming credibility provided by your avatar.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join