It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Jordan Begins Revoking Palestinians' Citizenship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is your brain, this is your brain on lies and propoganda.

How many Jews, Zionists, Christians, or Athiests living in post 1946 Palestine today ever personally lived in a biblical land named Israel?

How many of them had any deeds, or proof of ownership passed down to them from their ancestors?

It's a number between 0 and 0.

Who did live there and could claim and prove ownership?

The Palestinians...

What happened, the Zionists stole their land and kicked them out.

Repeat the Zionists stole their land and kicked them out.

What ever warped sense of logic you employ that makes that justifiable for what ever warped G-d, Religion, Government or Agenda your frail and utterly useless and cluttered minds want to employ to justify that theft, a theft is a theft and a theif is a theif.

Period.

Jordan is not Palestine, Syria is not Palestine, Lebanon is not Palestine, Egypt is not Palestine, none of these countries should have to bear the burden of Zionists thefts simply because it's convenient to the Zionists.

That some do from a humanitarian standpoint is something many posters are simply unable to understand because it is humane and humanity is a foreign concept to their bigotted and convoluted minds.

No wonder we now live in a nation where the citizens become responsible for bailing out the banks, someone else is always supposed to be responsible for the theives and give them a free pass.

The Zionists stole the land.

Facts are facts, and if you are having trouble with the facts I refer you back to my first two questions at the opening.

The fact that some people condone theft when it serves them well doesn't make it not theft, the fact that theives are lovable and admirable to people does not make it not theft.

Beware though, when you sleep with dogs you are bound to get fleas.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
They what, need a Yellow id card, hmmm it sounds suspeciously like a theater from wwII.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The former king of Jordan said 'Palestinians are Jordanians'.
(I used to have a link to that quote ... but I can't find it now)

They are Jordanians, Syrians, and Eyptians. Their ancestors were Jordanians, Syrians, and Eyptians. They've been repeatedly kicked out of these countries. None of their fellow muslims want them. They keep pushing them off on Israel.

Black September

The fact is that the people of their own faith and background treat them horribly. How much of that is the fault of the so-called palestinians and how much of it is the fault of the governments of Jordan, Syria, and Egypt ... that can be debated.

This is all factual.. Jordan expelled Palestinians before because they continuously caused political upheaval. Lebanon put them in camps. Syria wants nothing to do with them. Egypt built a wall and placed men with guns behind it to prevent Palestinians from entering their state.

They are probably the most unwanted people in the World..

I seriously doubt 70% of Jordan is Palestinian as well.. racially/ethnically they may all be the same, Nationally I doubt Jordan would allow such a large migration, especially considering their past dealings with Palestinians (less than favorable).

Fact is all the countries around Israel/Palestine love the fact that Israel is stuck dealing with them.. keeps Palestinians occupied with survival, and keeps Israel occupied with occupation. Best bet for Palestinians is to govern themselves, but they cannot even seem to do that.. Sad situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There where no such group of people know as "The Palestinians" before 1960's. They where, and still are, a roving band of nomadics that wandered throughout the ME for centuries. It wasn't until a few News papers labeled them as such in the 60's that they became the pawn of so many nations known as 'The Palestinian People"! They where the dregs of the Arab society. It's harsh but true. They where the families of the low casts that where no longer allowed to live in the countries as their citizens and banded together to form a nomadic group!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Best bet for Palestinians is to govern themselves, but they cannot even seem to do that.. Sad situation.

Do you see them being given the chance to?

That's like saying the Jews in concentration camps should just govern themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is by the way no as in none substantion that Jordanians or Pallestinians living in Jordan had any ties with Black September or that Black September is/was Hamas.

I challenge any ATS member to post one credible article or link that ties Black September to Jordan, or to Hamas, believe me it can't be done because it's simply not true.

The constant over use of the 'terrorism' card to deflect Zionist terroism in the region is simply a pathetic attempt at deflection.

Israel is an illegal terrorist nation.

Built on stolen lands and broken promises, extortion, terrorism and demands for charity.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

They are given the chance to elect their representatives and city leaders, who in turn run off with the money, never show up for their jobs, disappear entirely or else preform the jobs much like a Mafia.. It's not the average citizens fault, but at the same time.. there has to be a level of self determination..

Israel chokes the life out of the region, for sure, their heavy handed tactics are not helping the situation, only making it worse.. but at the same time, when Israel does back off, some backward nut job lobs a rocket at them.. I don't blame Israel for dealing with them as efficiently as possible.

The entire argument that "Well the Jews stole their land" is complete BS, history dictates the strongest survive, every single people in the World has been displaced as some point, the problem with the Palestinians is that they were boxed in, bred like rabbits, and have, with the great help of Israel and her neighbors, created some of the worst living conditions on the planet.

Want to know my personal opinion on the matter?

Israel should be forced through sanctions to give complete citizenship to all Palestinians, while all Palestinian land is integrated into Israel. In all likelihood Palestinians would be the controlling party in the state, simply through numbers alone, which may or may not be a good thing, I suppose, depending on your politics.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I hate when people hide behind the Word "Zionist" ... just like Terrorist... say what you mean..

Jew

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

There where no such group of people know as "The Palestinians" before 1960's. They where, and still are, a roving band of nomadics that wandered throughout the ME for centuries. It wasn't until a few News papers labeled them as such in the 60's that they became the pawn of so many nations known as 'The Palestinian People"! They where the dregs of the Arab society. It's harsh but true. They where the families of the low casts that where no longer allowed to live in the countries as their citizens and banded together to form a nomadic group!

Zindo

That simply is not true, and it's a shame that once again common sense and logic is so easily ignored.

Do you mean to tell me that no person of Arab descent had a permanent residence with fixed walls and a roof in Palestine prior to 1960?

Do you mean to tell me that when the Zionists started arriving in the late 1800's that there was not one resident Arab in all of Palestine, on a map that clearly named the region Palestine, with a succession of both Turkish and British govenors whose maps said Palestine?

It's amazing how some people prefer the Zionist Kool Aide even when they refuse the Obama Kool Aide...

The Powers that Be will get you comming or going I tell you Zindo!

The Powers that Be rewrite history almost as fast as it happens. Within two generations the people who bore witness to history are so small in numbers their voices can be obscured by this type of propoganda.

Which Zionists, Jew, Christian or Athiest that Migrated to Palestine actually lived in ancient biblical Israel...none of them!

Which one actually had a deed to a piece of property from ancient biblical times...none of them!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I hate when people hide behind the Word "Zionist" ... just like Terrorist... say what you mean..

Jew

Zionism is real my friend and they are a collection of many different people with an agenda that has nothing to do with the religion of Judiasm.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I love the "puppet" argument for countries that simply don't embrace being pig-ignorant tyrannies.

Um, well...

Your one-liner doesn't really substantiate much...could you elaborate on how Egypt and Jordan are *not* "puppet governments???

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's nothing new.

In the 70s Jordan tossed out a bunch of Palestinian fighters. Estimates of 20,000 civilians were killed in the process.

He's the wiki description of that event. Black September in Jordan

No one really wants militant Palestinians in their country.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Do you mean to tell me that no person of Arab descent had a permanent residence with fixed walls and a roof in Palestine prior to 1960?

Do you mean to tell me that when the Zionists started arriving in the late 1800's that there was not one resident Arab in all of Palestine, on a map that clearly named the region Palestine, with a succession of both Turkish and British govenors whose maps said Palestine?

Which Zionists, Jew, Christian or Athiest that Migrated to Palestine actually lived in ancient biblical Israel...none of them!

Am I confused or what? It seems that you are working under the assumption that *all* Arabs are *not* Christians, Jews, and other religions or non-religions?

Maybe I am misunderstanding you?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Palestinians (nor Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese) are Arabs.. There are three main ethnicity in the ME, Persian, Arab and Semitic.. Palestinians are Semites.. The irony being, so are the "original" Jews.

The region being named Palestine originates from Emperor Hadrian loosing a war to the Jews, he returned home and under threat of death had every map maker change the name from Judea to Palestine. If you erase the name from the World, the people would forget who they were. Surprisingly it worked rather well.. Under every empire since then (66ad) there has never been an official Palestinian state, not even under Ottoman rule.. Litterally every ME country is the result of Britain drawing lines in the sand and declaring them national boundaries.. this results in ethnicity being boxed in together when they would never have otherwise been in that situation .. much like the issue with Palestinians, or the Kurds, or the Shiite / Sunni mix in Iraq.. abnormalities as a result from imperialism.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Zionism is real my friend and they are a collection of many different people with an agenda that has nothing to do with the religion of Judiasm.

Right. Just say what you mean, that's all I am saying.. you mean "Jew" .. you hide behind "Zionist" just like every other bigot who spouts on about the "Zionist" movement. Israel for the most part is a modern secular society.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As most of you are aware, there was no such country as 'Israel' before 1948. On its creation, pogroms and ethnic cleansing was employed to drive out the indigenous population, the Palestinians.

Zionists are desperate to negate every aspect of the Palestinians because the mere existence of the Palestinian people is an awkward reminder of an artificial state imposed on the Middle East in the dying days of colonialism.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I was under the impression that many of the indigenous people left because the neighbor countries were threatening war if the state of Israel was created by the UN.

After the war many more people fled and Israel just closed the doors behind them.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I hate it when people want to lump all Jews in with the Zionists. Being a Jew does NOT automatically make one a Zionist. When I call someone a Zionist, that is exactly what I mean.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Right. Just say what you mean, that's all I am saying.. you mean "Jew" .. you hide behind "Zionist" just like every other bigot who spouts on about the "Zionist" movement. Israel for the most part is a modern secular society.

Go to youtube
there are even rabbis starting a movement against zionism
are they racists too?

you can find maps of palestine and palestine of today
and israel's colonization of a humongous portion of palestinian land
are you telling me that these maps are anti-semites?

No you are hiding behind the word jew
Not every jew is a zionist, and the rabbis that condemn these acts of barbarism are proof of that.

Even the VP Joe Biden said he is a zionist, it's on youtube check it
He isn't jewish.... as far as I know. I'm not sure however.

To say that zionism doesn't exist is to basically deny history

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And yet far more sadly is that so many people say Zionist and mean Jews.

Lets assume the "Zionist" leave Israel.. Israel is still a Jewish state, and will remain so, who then will the outers of Zionism blame?

They would blame different Jews, and apply the same title.

For the historically ignorant I would say this:

Forget the past, it is irrelevant, it is only something to look upon for understanding of ones past, not the present or future. How or why Israel was formed is immaterial to the problems poised in the region. The State exist, it will always exist, it is not going anywhere. Leaving the notions of the past behind, which some desperately cling to, how can the situation be solved? Some blame Terrorist, which sadly all Palestinians get grouped into, some blame Zionist, which sadly all Jews get grouped into.. and all this hate comes from those with clouded perceptions and ignorant views of history and culture.. which in the end, does nothing to help either people or the situation as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join