It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

so who all is in on this? I would like to know who is the group that insists on flying planes all around the world spreading terrible bad juice on the unsuspecting population. Or is it possible that that was normal air traffic with con trails?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

don;t you know? There are no normal aircraft. Teleporation was invented in the 60s and ever since then, when you go to the airport you're drugged and made to think you fly when in fact you get put in a big booth and cross the Atlantic in a second.

But so that no-one will know this, the tptb have buillt thousand of aircraft that fly from secret bases in Antarctica and Tibet following all the flightpaths that would have been taken were there really commercial aircraft, and spraying prentend contrails to fool everyone.

Obvious init

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

You are right and I appolagize...
I just cant get why these people start talking about contrails and stuff like that every time Chemtrails are up for debate.

Ever accure to any of you that people maybe want to debate the chemtrails, and not if they are chemtrails or not ???

We who have seen them for along time and live in places where planes have regular flightpaths every day do not even have contrails, for the next plane that comes 'out of path' so to speak are leaving thick dense trails that spread over the sky..

Do not try to explain to me how you can get a few liters of water to spreads for miles and miles, there is nothing any one of you can say that explains that.

When you read about how they tested this in the 70's in canada , and how the barium 'slides' across the sky when sprayed from planes creates 'clouds' wich is documented that they did, one can see the resemblence...

And you skeptics agree the Govt. have done it before because there too many documents out to Deny it any more, it is just matter of time before it is the same with this Chemtrails To Day..

Why cant or would'nt they do it to day ?
Even Obama has been touching this by saying he wants to use planes to spray Co2 up there to battle the Global Warming, wich we all know is a scam, so ofcourse Obamas statement of using this 'plan' is non other to get the media and public to accept it ..... Nothing more ..

[edit on 21/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

edit to add: the barium and sulfates you asked about come from the stacks you see attached to factories. the ones with black smoke coming out of them. they have instruments that monitor how much bad stuff comes out and they have to report those numbers to the EPA.
SHHH. its a secret though.

Indeed, I did a thread looking more closely at emissions from factories etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CHEMBREATHER, I'd like your thoughts on these figures.

Here's a list I've drawn up showing the TOTAL amount (in pounds) of barium, aluminium and their alternate forms released over 10 years.

• 1997 - 41,479,841
  • 1998 - 273,161,271
  • 1999 - 367,405,383
  • 2000 - 381,077,404
  • 2001 - 300,338,671
  • 2002 - 255,367,294
  • 2003 - 252,116,329
  • 2004 - 283,923,691
  • 2005 - 286,765,468
  • 2006 - 272,520,410
  • TOTAL - 2,714,155,762

2,714,155,762 pounds or 1,231,120,344.6 Kilograms!

From just two chemicals.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

here, read this wsj article, go back earlier in the thread and read what the cfr has planned and then i'll link to some more stuff when i get back.
wsj article

one more, good info in this article.
www.willthomasonline.net... _Chemtrails.html

[edit on 21-7-2009 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chad, looks like too much poison ...

So, you established there are alot of factories in the USA that releases this poisons...No good !

And Lab-raports from Norway too show bariums over the limit, Norway is a small small contry. Not that much factories, unless the poison blows from Usa and over here..

Barium is in older Batteries too, does that prove there are batteries every where ?? think not !!!Easiest explaination : Planes ....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

so you are saying that the barium that is found doing surveys comes form planes? What ill affects has it had on the population as a whole in your country? Are the average life spans cut in half? are you at the end of your life expectancy?

Nobody is arguing that polution doesn't exist. It goes up into the air and bonds with clouds and is carried all over the globe. ever heard of Acid Rain? can you honestly believe that any group would spend the money, effort, and time into spraying this poison from the air when it already exists? that would be like driving a lawnmower over a cut yard just to say you cut it. No point.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I remember that article. When I read it, I thought of this type of discussion. More fuel for chemtrails. But since Global Warming is a climatic cycle that happens everythousand years or so, I hope that Obama is not allowed to do this. It's affects on the ecology could be devastating. And his stupid look and empty apology wouldn't help at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i see it differently, they wouldn't tell us a damn thing if there wasn't such an outroar. i see it as an admittance to operations already in progress.
do you remember kuscinich's bill?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by ChemBreather

...can you honestly believe that any group would spend the money, effort, and time into spraying this poison from the air when it already exists? that would be like driving a lawnmower over a cut yard just to say you cut it. No point.

Yes, they rape the taxpayer to pay for it, mark it up, and make a killing off of it.

Also, invest in health care industry, because chronic illness, especially complications with the lungs, have grown exponentially.
Also, deadly bacterias are rearing their ugly heads because the weather modification causes good bacteria to die and creates new fungi.

The people doing the spraying, are being told it's not harmful to us, and are making bank, so why question the authority?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As per the OP's request, I will show one of my recent pictures, happening right above my head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5028de7d4c9a.jpg[/atsimg]

The plane out front, is pumping dry ice, or CO2 to supercool the atmosphere, while the back two AC pump out silver iodide to form ice crystals.

Not sure which is worse, the CO2 or the silver iodide smoke full of metallic particles to adhere to the interior of our lungs. Not to mention iodism.

Now, a good researcher would say, why aren't people getting Argyria? Well, look hard enough, silver iodide is the only one of the silver compounds that doesn't cause Argyria.

By the way, silver has outperformed all the other metals in the market by far.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

The plane out front, is pumping dry ice, or CO2 to supercool the atmosphere, while the back two AC pump out silver iodide to form ice crystals.

How do you know this?? Just make it up?

Dude...your photo is of quite normal everyday passenger (or maybe cargo) jets passing overhead. By 'cargo' I of course mean your friendly UPS or FedEx...(not an advertisement fo them).

I'd sure like to know how one goes about "pumping dry ice" out...!

I bought some dry ice last Halloween, for the effects in the Jack o' Lanterns. You need A LOT of that junk!!! It sublimates so fast!

(Sublimate = goes directly from the solid 'frozen' state directly to the gaseous state. CO2 won't exist as a liquid unless under great atmosphereic pressure....)

Now, to this:

...two AC pump out silver iodide to form ice crystals.

No need for silver iodide in these instances. The ice crystals form quite naturally because of the temperature disturbance caused by the hot engine exhaust, and the various tiny unburned hydro-carbon particulates that are the inevitable result of fossil fuels burning...

That, folks, is a contrail! Ta Da!!

PS: (Clouds form naturally too...really! Not magic, or anything. Just nature.)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by mantic
Notice the ring of clearness around the J shaped cloud.
" how the trail stops upon entering that area.
" how the trails react.
These photos were taken over a 4 minute period as indicated by the time stamps.

When trails stop it means that the aircraft went through an area of atmosphere where either the temperature or humidity were different. The air is constantly moving, for example up/down drafts (what causes turbulence), thermals (the drafts that gliders ride on), etc... So the aircraft can be flying in air that sustains contrail formation, then go through a small area where the hotter air is raising, stop making a trail for a short period, and then continue on the other side of that air movement.

Thanks for this explanation.
May I expand my query into why do the trails expand out in the pics as they did, instead of dissipating?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
reply to post by mantic

Those are con trails made by frozen ice crystals at 40000 feet. I live close to an airport and those are quite normal.

During times of high humidity the ice crystals dont evaporate , they spred out to form a thin ciruss layer. As the layer gets lower the trail deforms which gives it a twisted look.

Heres a pic i took
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813f1e32229b.jpg[/atsimg]
all normal..

[edit on 20-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

Thanks for this explanation.
It was a bit humid on the day in question.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mantic

Looks like defcon is off, so I can help.

The persistence, and general shape, of contrails are affected just as any other clouds are.

Very calm upper-level winds mean that contrails (and their cousins cirrus clouds) might spread out smoothly...it there's a lot of disturbance, windshears and up/down flows, the shapes will reflect that.

If cirrus clouds are forming and persisting, then the contrails will too...assuming the airplanes making them are at the proper altitudes.

I found this, with a quick search. Time lapse, cirrus clouds, sped up 160X:

Note that the upper winds are fairly strong, as they are moving right across the sky...yet they remain fairly stable, because the airmass they're in is 'smooth'.

(tag fixed)

[edit on 21 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Thank you for posting this picture instead of endlessly debunking something that can not be dubunk or proved. The point of this thread is to make a collective database of pictures and dAta to figure out when spraying is comon to be able to understand the purpose of all this spraying over metro areas...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Hey Chad, looks like too much poison ...

So, you established there are alot of factories in the USA that releases this poisons...No good !

The thing is, even with such a large amount of chemicals being pumped into the air from these factories, there is minimal effects being shown, the levels are high but not high enough.

And Lab-raports from Norway too show bariums over the limit, Norway is a small small contry. Not that much factories, unless the poison blows from Usa and over here..

Care to point me in the direction of these lab reports? Preferably full reports and not ones with pertinent information missing.

Barium is in older Batteries too, does that prove there are batteries every where ?? think not !!!Easiest explaination : Planes ....

Barium is literally everywhere, it's a byproduct of the manufacture of things like glass, plastic, ceramics etc.

It's also in the tailings of oil drilling.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Im not going to assume you were being sarcastic with your comment but I suppose if you were, I would simply say that a video of a weatherman talking about his radar being all screwed up because of the military dropping CHAFF does not make it proof of chemtrails. Youtube is not a great source of PROOF for any subject.

You know, you bring up a good point. Chaff does in fact contain aluminum, and it messes up weather radar, correct? So maybe these chemtrail believers who believe that there is aluminum in con/chemtrails can explain why they don't show up on weather radar, but rather only on satellite images? With the supposed amount of chemtrails in the sky every day, ATC radar would be useless do to the amount of artificial targets up there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join