It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
germany admits chemtrail op.

there is also a ats thread on this that i found.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

yes i have, arizona news, and this gem from fox.

contrail kinda' day.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You should take that source, azureskys, with a healthy dose of salt:

Exposure to ethylene dibromide primarily occurs from its past use as an additive to leaded gasoline and as a fumigant...

Jet airplanes don't use "leaded gasoline".

...Ethylene dibromide is extremely toxic to humans. The chronic (long-term) effects of exposure to ethylene dibromide have not been well documented in humans. Animal studies indicate that chronic exposure to ethylene dibromide may result in toxic effects to the liver, kidney, and the testis, irrespective of the route of exposure. Limited data on men occupationally exposed to ethylene dibromide indicate that long-term exposure to ethylene dibromide can impair reproduction by damaging sperm cells in the testicles. Several animal studies indicate that long-term exposure to ethylene dibromideincreases the incidences of a variety of tumors in rats and mice in both sexes by all routes of exposure. EPA has classified ethylene dibromide as a Group B2, probable human carcinogen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Note: The main sources of information for this fact sheet are EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS), which contains information on the carcinogenic effects of ethylene dibromide including the unit cancer risk for inhalation exposure, and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry's (ATSDR's) Toxicological Profile for 1,2-Dibromoethane.

Uses

Ethylene dibromide was used in the past as an additive to leaded gasoline; however, since leaded gasoline is now banned, it is no longer used for this purpose.

Ethylene dibromide was used as a fumigant to protect against insects, pests, and nematodes in citrus, vegetable, and grain crops, and as a fumigant for turf, particularly on golf courses. In 1984, EPA banned its use as a soil and grain fumigant.

Ethylene dibromide is currently used in the treatment of felled logs for bark beetles and termites, and control of wax moths in beehives.

Ethylene dibromide is also used as an intermediate for dyes, resins, waxes, and gums.

www.epa.gov...

SO...stay away from apiaries and felled logs! Oh, and dyes, resins, waxes and gums!!!

[edit on 22 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And what has China been up to ?
Regulations on Administration of Weather Modification
Adopted at the 56th Executive Meeting of the State Council on March 13, 2002, promulgated by Decree No. 348 of the State Council of the People's Republic of China on March 19, 2002, and effective as of May 1, 2002

Decree No. 348 can be found at: www.gov.cn...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

germany admits chemtrail op.

Did ya read the thread? It was translated incorrectly....the report was about aluminum 'chaff'....read the thread, it's all there.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
cant wait til alex jones comes out with his chemtrails movie, or anything else for that matter

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
PATENT - NASA BARIUM ION CLOUD US3813875: ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION

CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE Abstract: A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba�) atoms and barium ions (BA+) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium. Inventor(s): Paine; Thomas O. Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration with respect to an invention of , Hampton, VA 23364 Issued/Filed Dates: June 4, 1974 / April 28, 1972 Application Number: US1972000248761 CLAIMS

Welsbach Patent:
US5003186: "Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming"

Inventor(s): Chang; David B. , Tustin, CA Shih; I-Fu , Los Alamitos, CA

Applicant(s): Hughes Aircraft Company, Los Angeles, CA News, Profiles, Stocks and More about this company

Issued/Filed Dates: March 26, 1991 / April 23, 1990

Welsbach Patent - Hughes Aircraft In 1994, the Hughes aerospace company was issued a remarkable patent. The Welsbach patent "for Reduction of Global Warming" proposed countering global warming by dispensing microscopic particles of aluminum oxide and other reflective materials into the upper atmosphere. This "sky shield" would reflect one or two percent of incoming sunlight. The patent suggested that tiny metal flakes could be "added to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude."

Application Number: US1990000513145

IPC Class: G21K 1/00;

Class: Current: 250/505.1; 244/158.R; 250/503.1; 250/504.R; Original: 250/505.1; 250/504.R; 250/503.1; 244/158.R;

Field of Search: 250/505.1,504 R,503.1,493.1 244/136,158 R

Abstract: : A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

Attorney, Agent, or Firm: Sales; Michael W.; Denson-Low; Wanda; Primary/Assistant Examiners: Berman; Jack I.;

U.S. References: Show the 2 patents that reference this one Patent Issued Inventor(s) Applicant(s) Title US3222675* 12 /1965 Schwartz US4755673 7 /1988 Pollack et al. Hughes Aircraft Company Selective thermal radiators * some details unavailable

First Claim: Show all 18 claims What is claimed is: 1. A method of reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a layer of gases in the atmosphere which absorb strongly near infrared wavelength radiation, comprising the step of dispersing tiny particles of a material within the gases' layer, the particle material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said material has high emissivities with respect to radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra, and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum, whereby said tiny particles provide a means for converting infrared heat energy into far infrared radiation which is radiated into space.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK I have been sittin back lookin at the posts on this chemtrail thing, and how is it WE are being harmed by what ever is in the jet fuel or how ever it is distributed into the air. and on that note there must be allot of highly paid plane mechs to keep their mouths shut oh and grounds crews and tower people and ect.ect.ect. who doesn't live near an airport. and for instance, why do we not hear of the issues " what ever they are" of the inflicted people that live near the airports like Ohare? and just what IS the chemtrail doing to YOU....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

jeez, everytime i go to a link i've read previously, they pulled it.
epa on barium in water, no longer there.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Welsbach Patent - Hughes Aircraft In 1994, the Hughes aerospace company was issued a remarkable patent. The Welsbach patent "for Reduction of Global Warming" proposed countering global warming by dispensing microscopic particles of aluminum oxide and other reflective materials into the upper atmosphere. This "sky shield" would reflect one or two percent of incoming sunlight. The patent suggested that tiny metal flakes could be "added to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude."

Application Number: US1990000513145

Many patents are approved, doesn't mean they ever implement them.

BUT, notwithstanding that the other "patent" idea in your above post involved a rocket firing barium, NOT AIRPLANES, let's examine this notion of aluminum flakes in jet fuel, shall we?

First, the melting point of aluminum:

Melting point 933.47 K, 660.32 °C, 1220.58 °F

en.wikipedia.org...

Note that temperature --- 660 degrees Celsius.

NOW, the internal temperatures of combustion in a jet engine:

Combustion Chamber

The combustion chamber has the difficult task of burning large quantities of fuel, supplied through fuel spray nozzles, with extensive volumes of air, supplied by the compressor, and releasing the resulting heat in such a manner that the air is expanded and accelerated to give a smooth stream of uniformly heated gas. This task must be accomplished with the minimum loss in pressure and with the maximum heat release within the limited space available.

The amount of fuel added to the air will depend upon the temperature rise required. However, the maximum temperature is limited to within the range of 850 to 1700 °C by the materials from which the turbine blades and nozzles are made. The air has already been heated to between 200 and 550 °C by the work done in the compressor, giving a temperature rise requirement of 650 to 1150 °C from the combustion process. Since the gas temperature determines the engine thrust, the combustion chamber must be capable of maintaining stable and efficient combustion over a wide range of engine operating conditions.

The temperature of the gas after combustion is about 1800 to 2000 °C, which is far too hot for entry to the nozzle guide vanes of the turbine. The air not used for combustion, which amounts to about 60 percent of the total airflow, is therefore introduced progressively into the flame tube. Approximately one third of this gas is used to lower the temperature inside the combustor; the remainder is used for cooling the walls of the flame tube.

www.pilotfriend.com...

It is clear that, although granted a patent, the aluminum in the fuel would not survive the journey.

Besides, it would also affect the density, and weight, of the fuel...and that would throw off the fuel quantity indications systems....

Science and truth just keep getting in the way, huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

...there must be allot of highly paid plane mechs to keep their mouths shut oh and grounds crews...

Yeah, and if defcon5 were here, he'd also be able to tell you from his personal experience, working the ramp, of constant exposure to JET-A. Since it's basically high-grade kerosene, it can be used as diesel fuel as well...in fact, for ground equipment that are diesel-powered, that's what they use!! SO, if there were anything hazardous (besides the hydrocarbons) then it's be breathed in by everyone working around the equipment, every day. AND the pilots when outside. AND when the airplanes A/C system sucks in outside air.....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The point is- these things have Been Done and Will Continue to be done if the lemmingoids "keep-on-keep'n-on"

Believe what you will but the supper power people don't give a crap what happens to you or me.
"They are insane with power and are having a ball playing with life on the planet.

Don't fool yourself "they" would kill you at the drop of a hat.
It's just so much more entertaining to make a game of it.
"Poor Little Rich Kids" get bored and just gotta make it more exciting.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hmmm while this thread is huge... its mostly not what I wanted it to be... debunkers.... Say what you will I believe you are wrong and your not going to change my mind. People out there like me... Please get out there with your cameras and take some photos some we can get an idea of whats happening throughout the usa and the rest of the world...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Did you also know that transformer oil is one grade below jet A and can be burned as diesel fuel?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Instead of taking photos and assuming contrails are chemtrails, how about you learn a little bit about basic meteorology and how the upper atmosphere works. (ie, upper level winds, weather patterns, cloud formation)

If you did this, you may understand how contrails form, and why they persist.

Remember deny ignorance, and do some proper research, instead of just assuming that Carnicom and Rense, and all that other rubbish is factual.

(By the way Im happy to help you)

[edit on 22/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Boy those people a Hughes Aircraft must be real stupid to have not known
that.
It's a wonder they ever got off the ground

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It's not about 'debunking'. It's about false information and false conclusions drawn.

Taking photos of high-level cirrus and contrails will do you no good, if you are a "believer". Most of us here are simply trying to tell you that this is pointless --- looking for something that isn't there! Visual evidence? Nope. Show something else, maybe.....

It's nice to have a 'conspiracy' to believe in, and all that. But it's be better if there was some merit to it.

The preponderance of evidence and experts refute the tiny minority of "chemtrail" advocates. I, personally, just hate to see pseudoscience spread around so willfully. Those of us in the fields that would know, aviation and meteorology, likely feel the same.

There is a great need for good science education, and critical thinking --- logical thinking --- skills to be present in people, especially the younger people who will be the "movers and shakers" of the future.

I hate to see energies wasted on nonsense.

[edit on 22 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

How can you not expect this not to be attacked. As I stated earlier, who doesn't live near an airport these days. I see trails everyday(and it's not the government issued '___' I am taking) and I really can't see ANYTHING that looks abnormal about the trail. what am I missing here...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Boy those people a Hughes Aircraft must be real stupid to have not known that.

Well....I know a guy who actually works in the US Patent Office. They approve all sorts of things, not based on whether they will actually WORK or not, but simply on the way it's presented, and their real job is to research to make sure it hasn't already been thought of before, or that it doesn't infringe on someone else's patent.

AND...as to Hughes Aircraft, and the team thay came up with that idea? MAYBE they didn't think it all the way through. I mean, did YOU know, off the top of your head, the temperatures inside a jet engine, and the melting point of aluminum??? Did it occur to check, when you read the Patent???

It occured to me....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You are recovering a bunch of stuff that has already been covered in this thread. The patent stuff, the chaff, etc… Did you read the thread from the beginning?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join