It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
People will start dying in groves very soon. Planes will fall right out of the sky for no reason. Massive storms, weird algae and bacterias, new viruses.

The bible warned us they would poison our environment.

I am something of an expert on Eschatology, and I certainly don't see this in the bible, nor do I believe in chemtrails. Though I do believe that we are in the End Times, it has ZERO to do with chemtrails/contrails, so lets just leave religion out of this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is a set of photos taken this past Saturday, July 18 in Brooklyn NY.

I was out with my son's camera, a Nikon D90, taking pictures of my nephews at a skateboard jam.

timestamp 2009-07-18at15-02-06

I always have my eyes to the sky and noticed an unusual plane.
Where these pictures where taken are in proximity of La Guardia and JFK, and is a air corridor. Unfortunately, I did not realize the Auto Focus was off. That is what to appeared to me to be an white plane.

timestamp 2009-07-18at15-02-17

I pulled back on the shot to reveal what originally caught my eye. The trail from a previous plane to the right of the new trail, and the interesting formations that The they intersect.

timestamp 2009-07-18at15-02-40

timestamp 2009-07-18at15-06-30

timestamp 2009-07-18at15-08-23

I don't have the number, so I can't call it. I post them for you all to explain to me what they are.

Notice the ring of clearness around the J shaped cloud.
" how the trail stops upon entering that area.
" how the trails react.
These photos were taken over a 4 minute period as indicated by the time stamps.

timestamp 2009-07-18at15-41-01

That's what turned up 20 minutes later as I was leaving.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by mantic]

[edit on 20-7-2009 by mantic]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am an aviator myself and see that a lot of what you guys are talking about is natural. The contrails can stretch out into different shapes due to wind, which can not only be moving at different speeds at different altitudes but can go in different directions as well. Also, the person in Arizona who saw a red and white aircraft with a purple spray trail - red and white aircraft are used in fighting brush/forest fires. Could it be that you were watching an aircraft trying to fight a brush fire?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I love this subject. Disinfo agents? Don't know. I can't get any of the older people I know to remember that the skies did not look like they do now. My daughter actually called me outside a couple of days ago. Blue skies all around but a "cross" in the sky of "clouds". My favorite part is how you can have 2 or 3 going across the sky leaving "straight line clouds" while another passenger jet can be going right along leaving nothing. That being said, I believe that the aircraft that seem to leave something in the atmosphere are at a MUCH higher level. I wonder about a haarp connection. Or maybe there are new planes that we don't know about traveling at a higher altitude. Personally, I would be much more settled if I had been able to see a clear sunrise and/or sunset on a consistent basis. That is out of the window these days for some reason.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

nah, i know the planes you mention, this was no slurry bomber. there were no fires that i know of and the spray was far to high for fire fighting.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Also, the person in Arizona who saw a red and white aircraft with a purple spray trail - red and white aircraft are used in fighting brush/forest fires. Could it be that you were watching an aircraft trying to fight a brush fire?

More likely TWA...

Originally posted by mantic
Notice the ring of clearness around the J shaped cloud.
" how the trail stops upon entering that area.
" how the trails react.
These photos were taken over a 4 minute period as indicated by the time stamps.

When trails stop it means that the aircraft went through an area of atmosphere where either the temperature or humidity were different. The air is constantly moving, for example up/down drafts (what causes turbulence), thermals (the drafts that gliders ride on), etc... So the aircraft can be flying in air that sustains contrail formation, then go through a small area where the hotter air is raising, stop making a trail for a short period, and then continue on the other side of that air movement.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mantic

Those are con trails made by frozen ice crystals at 40000 feet. I live close to an airport and those are quite normal.

During times of high humidity the ice crystals dont evaporate , they spred out to form a thin ciruss layer. As the layer gets lower the trail deforms which gives it a twisted look.

Heres a pic i took
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813f1e32229b.jpg[/atsimg]
all normal..

[edit on 20-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
I love this subject. Disinfo agents? Don't know. I can't get any of the older people I know to remember that the skies did not look like they do now.

I can show you trails like that going all the way back to WWII, and the testimony of pilots from then as well. Trails show up in old movie such as “Patton”, and many old “spaghetti string” westerns. There are trails in the first earth pictures from the space shuttle in the early 80's. You simply did not take notice of them because there were fewer back then. They are increasing both because of the increasing air traffic, and the change to newer engines that make trails over a wider temperature range.

Blue skies all around but a "cross" in the sky of "clouds".

Simply crossing airways.

My favorite part is how you can have 2 or 3 going across the sky leaving "straight line clouds" while another passenger jet can be going right along leaving nothing.

These are aircraft traveling through differing air masses. Same way one aircraft can suddenly stop making a contrail and start again.

That being said, I believe that the aircraft that seem to leave something in the atmosphere are at a MUCH higher level.

Normally they are higher because that is where the air is colder.
Sometimes though the higher ones are the ones which leave the short trails, lack of humidity I believe. Essan or OZ are better at those types of questions then I am.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Star and flag to you for bringing forward a worthy thread..

Yes, Chemtrails are not contrails, and contrails are not chemtrails... It's a silly debater that says it's all bunk.

To watch the skies being chemtrailed, and fogged in for the day is NOT NORMAL.

I've gotta go, but will be back...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Heres a thought for all the chemtrail believers out there. I will pay for a flight in a high chemtrail area, I will bring the appropriate test equipment and sampling apparatus. That should put this stupid chemtrail myth to rest or prove it right? Any takers?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i could do a quick search and come up with pages of photos. my question is, can anyone link to a photo dating back into the ,lets say 80's, or earlier, that closely resembles the trails we witness today?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Oh man, I sure hope you are right. Empirical evidence tells me no, but... I may be willing to concede on this debate. Don't know. Thanks for replying. Any ideas about the obfuscation of the horizons seeming prevalent? I can't make that jive with air traffic patterns. The evening ones, yes, but 5 am? Is there that much more traffic in the morning / evening than the rest of the day?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

STS-30 May 4, 1989:

STS-27 December 2, 1988:

STS-9 November 28, 1983:

WWII:

I had a beatuiful one from the movie Patton (1970) but I took it down because of copywrite stuff. If you look at the movies “Back to the Future” (1985) there are a bunch in there. Also if you check out some of the old westerns they show up in them as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Any ideas about the obfuscation of the horizons seeming prevalent? I can't make that jive with air traffic patterns. The evening ones, yes, but 5 am?

RON/Terminator flights all leave early. The airport I worked at, the airport would empty out between 05:00 and 07:00 with the incoming bank starting at 08:00. It can be normal clouds as well. They call it a Cirrus Blanket, because it makes Cirrus Clouds, just like nature. There are some neat clouds that can look just like supposed chemtrails as well:

altocumulus undulatus
Do a search on those...

I know that when I lived up north, sometimes I would go for weeks without seeing a blue sky. Just gray from horizon to horizon from November until March.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Those that deliberately disinform people will pay the most.
The cries in the wilderness are NOT being ignored.
Time is short. These people will not stop. Strengthen faith, it will be needed.

Yada..
Yada..
You got a point here, or you just going to threaten me?
Prove that there are no such thing as VOR's, and they are not used exactly as I said, or STFU...

It's not a threat.

People like you, bragging about how you are a skeptic of every conspiracy come onto this site all the time, usually well educated, as it takes a college degree to get into the FBI or CIA or NSA or whomever you work for. Probably funded by some water board or other quasi government agency, and you spew your lies.

Yes, people like you are leading people down the wrong path, into the wolves lair, thinking all along you are protected by them, but you are not.

Edit to add:

On a positive not, people like you with you "skeptism" keep threads like this alive, keeping subjects like chemtrails and vaccinations in front of a people very eager to wake up. So you actually do serve a purpose in God's plan. We both know these are the true front lines on the Global War

My sword cuts both ways.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Wolves lair?

Sounds scary

Tell me why chemtrails are are spotted over Washington DC?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f240a34ae98.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Udontknowme

Wolves lair?

Sounds scary

Tell me why chemtrails are are spotted over Washington DC?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f240a34ae98.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes for a good picture, doesn't it?

Why did they fly Air Force One over New York?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Makes for a good picture, doesn't it?

Not really, if chemtrails are real, spraying them over the capital, where the people pulling the strings live and work, makes zero sense to me.

Why did they fly Air Force One over New York?

Oh let me guess, Air Force One is a chemtrail plane too?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

2570867 Method of crystal formation and precipitation October, 1951 Schaefer

2908442 Method for dispersing natural atmospheric fogs and clouds October, 1959 Stone 239/2.1

2963975 Cloud seeding carbon dioxide bullet December, 1960 Musser 239/14.1

3126155 March, 1964 Lohse 239/14.1

3429507 RAINMAKER February, 1969 Jones 239/2.1

3441214 METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR SEEDING CLOUDS April, 1969 D'Avignon et al. 239/2.1

3940059 Method of fog dispersion February, 1976 Clark et al. 239/2.1

4362271 Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure December, 1982 Montmory 239/2.1

4600147 Liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus July, 1986 Fukuta et al. 239/2.1

5628455 Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog May, 1997 Fukuta

Factors controlling the effect of cloud seeding were critically examined, and a new horizontal penetration seeding method using liquid homogeneous ice nucleants at the lower level of the supercooled portion of clouds was invented to maximize the microphysics-dynamics interaction between the seeded ice crystal thermal and the supercooled cloud through optimal utilization of the phase change energy.

The second category of ice nucleants is called ice (forming) nuclei, and ice forms on the individual particle of the nucleus substance. Silver iodide (AgI) and metaldehyde are examples of artificial ice nucleus substances. AgI, the most widely used nucleus substance for weather modification, is expensive and toxic to small or baby fish, algae and bacteria.

1. A method for horizontally seeding supercooled clouds with liquid coolant to produce ice crystals, comprising:

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Read the facts. This patent claim was made in 1996, when Chemtrails started showing up. They still use CO2 to supercool the atmosphere, and then spray silver iodide to gather moisture.

The whole thing is funded by Water Boards, Hydro Dams, DOE and other entities.

If you can't see something is wrong with the clouds, you are not facing reality.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

My sword cuts both ways.

Well, Hello parakeet! how have you been?
things ok in Denver?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join