It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i've been looking into satellite images for awhile now. question, in this one that shows most of california, along with alot else, why is there only the one grid? with all the flights in the area, it would seem to me they would be spread out in a much greater area.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i realize the traffic in the area, that is part of the reason i question all this. very few planes that i've witnessed actually leave a persistent trail. you can watch the sky all day, most leave a usual vapor trail, a few leave a persitent one, usually in a grid pattern.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

The "grid" effect is only because of the various routes flown. Some East/West, some North/South....and various combinations in between.

Like you say, you see some persist? Lots of times you'll see other high-altitude clouds forming also. Clouds change all the time, but slowly...best way to see it is in time-lapse.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here is another picture from my personal collection, 1st time on the net!

Normal Contrails?

PFFFT!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Normal Contrails?

Perfectly normal.

There is also a layer of normal cirrus there too.

Tell us, was a weather front approaching, or anywhere near that day?

Was there a significant change in the weather? Was the night cloudy, and part of the next day? All day?

See...it takes the fullness of all the details to understand the contrails, why they form, how long they stay.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

from my personal experience, those would not be normal cirrus, they would be trails that have already spread. maybe you consider that normal cirrus, but i don't.

it'll take me a few, but i'm trying to find flight path maps, so i can pinpoint areas i've seen grids with my own eyes, where the flight path excuse just does not hold water.

it's still amazing to me that nobody can post a single image or video of a persistant contrail pre mid 80's, give or take. personally, i don't think they existed pre early 90's.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well....I;ll repeat this one, from 1969. Perhaps you missed it?

In the photo from the other poster, I see about 6 or 7 contrails, along with the thin cirrus at a higher altitude. But, I've only been flying for 30+ years, what would I know?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

it's still amazing to me that nobody can post a single image or video of a persistant contrail pre mid 80's, give or take. personally, i don't think they existed pre early 90's.

And for an amazing third time in this thread...

Originally posted by defcon5

STS-30 May 4, 1989:

STS-27 December 2, 1988:

STS-9 November 28, 1983:

WWII:

I had a beatuiful one from the movie Patton (1970) but I took it down because of copywrite stuff. If you look at the movies “Back to the Future” (1985) there are a bunch in there. Also if you check out some of the old westerns they show up in them as well.

Click the links to view the photos...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Normal Contrails?

Perfectly normal.

You are kidding, right?!

First off, the day was clear blue, and I watched the planes create the clouds.

Second, I live 300miles+ from the nearest airport of any size. I can count 7 aircraft in this small space at one time.

Third of all,

how much do they pay you?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

I still haven't understood the chemtrail theory. Although, it's quite evident that they are not contrails, I wonder if they really contain heavy metals? I came from a different country (no chemtrails), but my health has improved and I haven't been ill for some time. Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

the basic idea is to spray relective metals like barium and alluminum into the atmosphere to work as a sun screen. reflect the harmful global warming rays back away from earth.
i posted a link to a c.f.r. site earlier in the thread, i'll repost it.

here is the cfr link, open the pdf files, very explanatory.
cfr geoengineering the planet

[edit on 22-7-2009 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Second, I live 300miles+ from the nearest airport of any size. I can count 7 aircraft in this small space at one time.

THAT is why you are seeing the contrails. They (the airplanes) are enroute, not landing and taking off, because thre's no airport near you!!! Do you see that?

Third of all,

how much do they pay you?

Ya know....that is the rudest thing to do, on ATS! Essentially, to accuse someone of being "paid disinfo" just as you did.

Meh! Pfffft! You know what? You can believe anything you want to. Instead of learning about meteorology, studying the science, using your head as MANY here have pointed out --- the incredible futility of "spraying" at altitudes over 5 miles above your head!! The need to cover THOUSANDS of square miles, if this fantasy were real.

I can only shake my head in disbelief when I watch some of the video "proofs" put forward by the 'chemtrail' advocates...I mean, just watch them! They show what they think are 'chemtrails', and those 'chemtrails' just hang there, in the sky. They don't drop to the ground, where the people are at!!! What you see are very thin cirrus-type clouds, some are what the contrailsmorph into, some are natural...the particulates in the air act as nuclei for more ice crystals, or the upper winds blow the clouds in.

Sheesh! I could be poking not needles in my eyes instead of trying to help people learn......

[edit on 22 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

here is the cfr link, open the pdf files, very explanatory.

Read on page three, of your link, the box highlighted in green.

Water vapor acts like the glass in a greenhouse...trapping the infrared energy (heat).

On pages 13, 14 and 15 in his PowerPoint presentation, he is speculating. I didn't see any actual implementation of those ideas. ALSO, as i note below, something has to be used as a medium for "spraying", even if they invent some tiny particles...and the cheapest medium would be water**, which leads back to the greenhouse problem.

See...this is science, not fantasy. The notion of some 'spraying' that somehow increases the Earth's albedo (that is what you're claiming, right?) using "heavy metals" makes no sense!! **What suspends those "heavy metals" in the atmosphere?

Besides....there is NO indication of any sort of extensive 'artificial' shields that are suggested, here. NOT seen from space, not seen from the ground. AND...many, many of these "chemtrails" are reported by people in very high latitudes...exactly where any "shield" would have least effects!

You would want these "shields" to be nearer the equator, right? Where the Sun is most intense?

See...the "chemtrailers" can't even make up their minds...some say it's weather modification, Global Warming prevention...others saw it's poison!

It is a 'doomsday' fallacy that has unfortunately been hyped up by the internets, and turned into a cult-like phenomenom.

Finally, I will say --- as I usually try to remember to do --- MOST of these contrails reported and hyped are just normal commercial jets. MAYBE the Militaries of the world are doing something?? I would have no way of knowing about that. BUT, I highly doubt it, given the reasons already stated.

[edit on 22 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a few interesting reads on the topic of geoengineering.

atlantic mag

www.huffingtonpost.com... -to-ge_b_174512.html

preventdisease.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If poisioning the a population has been done many other times in the recient past. Why Not Now ?
Did All of the high powered crazies suddenly become "conscience-stricken"
and decide Not to test all their sick crap on anybody. I Think Not !!

www.guardian.co.uk...

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Observer
Sunday April 21, 2002
The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.
Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.
While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.
The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.
The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.
In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.
One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.
While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.
In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.
The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.
Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results show that the organism dispersed about 10 miles. Similar tests were conducted in tunnels running under government buildings in Whitehall.
Experiments conducted between 1964 and 1973 involved attaching germs to the threads of spiders' webs in boxes to test how the germs would survive in different environments. These tests were carried out in a dozen locations across the country, including London's West End, Southampton and Swindon. The report also gives details of more than a dozen smaller field trials between 1968 and 1977.
In recent years, the MoD has commissioned two scientists to review the safety of these tests. (continued)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Both reported that there was no risk to public health, although one suggested the elderly or people suffering from breathing illnesses may have been seriously harmed if they inhaled sufficient quantities of micro-organisms.
However, some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.
David Orman, an army officer from Bournemouth, is demanding a public inquiry. His wife, Janette, was born in East Lulworth in Dorset, close to where many of the trials took place. She had a miscarriage, then gave birth to a son with cerebral palsy. Janette's three sisters, also born in the village while the tests were being carried out, have also given birth to children with unexplained problems, as have a number of their neighbours.
The local health authority has denied there is a cluster, but Orman believes otherwise. He said: 'I am convinced something terrible has happened. The village was a close-knit community and to have so many birth defects over such a short space of time has to be more than coincidence.'
Successive governments have tried to keep details of the germ warfare tests secret. While reports of a number of the trials have emerged over the years through the Public Records Office, this latest MoD document - which was released to Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker - gives the fullest official version of the biological warfare trials yet.
Baker said: 'I welcome the fact that the Government has finally released this information, but question why it has taken so long. It is unacceptable that the public were treated as guinea pigs without their knowledge, and I want to be sure that the Ministry of Defence's claims that these chemicals and bacteria used were safe is true.'
The MoD report traces the history of the UK's research into germ warfare since the Second World War when Porton Down produced five million cattle cakes filled with deadly anthrax spores which would have been dropped in Germany to kill their livestock. It also gives details of the infamous anthrax experiments on Gruinard on the Scottish coast which left the island so contaminated it could not be inhabited until the late 1980s.
The report also confirms the use of anthrax and other deadly germs on tests aboard ships in the Caribbean and off the Scottish coast during the 1950s. The document states: 'Tacit approval for simulant trials where the public might be exposed was strongly influenced by defence security considerations aimed obviously at restricting public knowledge. An important corollary to this was the need to avoid public alarm and disquiet about the vulnerability of the civil population to BW [biological warfare] attack.'
Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.
'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'
Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'
antony.barnett@observer.co.uk

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
that link above went to one of the pdf files, here's the original link.
cfr

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Chemtrails

www.nogw.com...

JP8 jet fuel is laced with Ethylene Dibromide (EDB), a chemical pesticide banned by the EPA as a definite carcinogen and chemical toxin. In addition, chemtrails contain Aluminum (a metal associated with Alzheimer's Disease) and Barium (a radioactive substance). Fox News reports green lightning in storms. Barium aerosol ionizes green as it electrically conducts from ground to sky. The Chemtrail Ops program is run by the ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence). The overall scope and agenda behind Chemtrails (Operation Clover Leaf, Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance, the code names for these ops, BTW) intertwines several overall objectives deemed imperative by the real power in DC, which is the NSA.
It is believed that Barium ionized clouds are used by the HAARP program to alter the climate, set off earthquakes and volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves…
Research shows the amount of Barium in our atmosphere exceeds by 8 times the level deemed safe for humans to breathe. The toxicity of Barium is comparable to Arsenic.
Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis PDF Purdey M. PubMed
Chemtrails, Aluminum Powder And A Mass Aluminum Poisoning In The UK From Steve Meyers

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

azureskys.

That story from England was discussed already here on ATS.

If you read it carefully, you'll note that the spraying was done from low and slow airplanes, not jets 5 or 6 miles overhead. Some was even sprayed from lorries (trucks), or from stationary roadside foggers.

AND the MoD thought that everything they put out was non-toxic --- just as a lot of things (Saccarin) were thought to be safe, back then.....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ethylene Dibromide (EDB)

Consider This !

EDB also known as 1,2 dibromoethane was a fumigant used on stored grain, commodities, and soil. Origin DOW chemical 1925, no longer produced in the USA,
But ‘United Phosphorus’ produced it in 1999.

TOXICITY Lethal Dose 50% = 146 mg/kg
Threshold limit 25 PPM, burns skin.
Still in use outside the USA on food crops, soil fumigation, and commodity fumigation.

EDB would easily penetrate intact skin, and act as a carrier solvent (like DMSO) to help other substances to cross the skin barrier.
It also has mutagenic and carcinogenic properties. It is extremely heavy per gallon. Thus it would sink well into the soil and control deep pests.
Then when EPA banned it in agriculture, shortly afterwards they Approved it as a Gasoline Additive for the "new gas". (That’s another thing entirely.) Plus !
they took the lead out of gas and put lots of Benzene (the first known chemical to cause leukemia) and then MTBE.

EDB has many properties
It "SINKS" fast-
It ‘Goes Through Intact Skin’ fast-
It solvents, or carries other agents into
It. It is a carcinogen , in its own right
Mutagencity, is its birth right.
A little Goes a Long Way.
It is but the ‘solvent carrier dropping agent’ .
It just bridges the resistance gap.

Want more ???
Check out the following web sites.

google for barium radar or barium ionosphere
Image Effects in Barium Cloud-Ionospheric Interactions.

stinet.dtic.mil...

Barium Cloud Test in Peru.
stinet.dtic.mil...

Spectroscopic Studies of Barium Releases.
stinet.dtic.mil...

and this:

www.dtic.mil.../dtic/search/results-template-all.html&c=464DC8DF644962BBAA47D115E86EA68D&c=41F5291 1D50A5415&c=DD0C976002CAEB35&c=C92F583E2FD6E53B&c=5EF526FDCBB753A6&c=69A6EE7DB95A7791&c=C5C8242C85E9B392&c=12AC457CE2B5F28B&c=7B711C9E935D47D2&c=CAB34 5CEEFB1340B&c=D27AE6F2C80BEC86&hl=y&n=10&sum=&searchview=7FBC4E26E505DA989E1DD0291FE4E9A8B35994E533FE494E&brdcrmb=&pg=1&sort=

I read somewhere that:

Barium causes artifacts in camera shots too, like lightning bolts and making lights bleed out into your picture.

I've been wondering if we are slowly being Numbed to the worry of chemtrails .
The weather report was on and I heard the weather guy talking about the cloud ceiling. He included a mention of what the amount of The Contrail Cover was !

I'm sure I've never heard a report on the amount of contrail cover before.

Has anyone else ?
(dumbing us down?)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join