It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis’ Young Earth, Stars, Michael J. Fox and the DeLorean…“All Aboard!”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
reply to post by Totakeke

Well, the scientists who still believe in evolution.

You mean just about all of them producing a solid consensus.

Just because a bunch of scientists think evolution is true doesn't make it true. Hundreds of years ago everyone thought the earth was flat. That's obviously not true, but everyone thought it was true so it was true.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

actually we knew that the earth was not flat 2000 years ago because of the work done in the library of Alexandria. Because of religion, that discovery had to be remade in the eighteenth century.

Some time ago we believed that animals we the same now as they were at the beginning. How wrong were we?! Good thing Science is progressing again.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

W, Any thougths on the study results?

OT

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

worldscience.net doesn't look like the most genuine news source in the world, I can't find this story anywhere else and I've found some heavy criticism from the 'TalkOrigins' group here.

I don't suppose you have more main stream articles showing discrepancies at all?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

worldscience.net doesn't look like the most genuine news source in the world, I can't find this story anywhere else

It is everywhere on the net...just google....

Found this at SCIENCEDAILY...certainly a reputable group, right?

Science News

Raises New Doubts About Dinosaur-bird Links
ScienceDaily (June 9, 2009) — Researchers at Oregon State University have made a fundamental new discovery about how birds breathe and have a lung capacity that allows for flight – and the finding means it's unlikely that birds descended from any known theropod dinosaurs.

link: www.sciencedaily.com...

recognized....PC Magazine -- Site of the Week -- Reviewed March 21, 2003

"Anyone who follows science and technology knows the frustration of deciphering articles on these subjects in the mainstream press. ... There are plenty of monthly magazines that give the straight dope on the important research and findings of the day, but what if you don't want to wait until the next edition of Science or Scientific American comes out? That's where ScienceDaily comes in."

OT

PS: To your point, No...other articles...probably because it is new...less than a month old...stay tuned with OT, ok?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
.....Just because a bunch of scientists think evolution is true doesn't make it true. ....

Great point there Totakeke,

What brings you to OT's thread?

Glad you did...

OT

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hey MT!

Appreciate the knowledge friend...

And you last post a few pages back...whew! Please give me some time to review....

Hey is there a site that lays out some of the concepts you discuss...Geometry huh? I love that class back in the day...for some reason I was good at it, it was kinda intuative for me then...

OT

Thank you for your response.

I know, I often come across as perhaps a little arrogant, or a know it all, but this is my own failing in communication but is honestly the result of frustration.

Because of our human outlook we including myself often get so rapped up in our own beliefs overlook the fact that there may be R&D into many areas not even know of by the public at large.

Most Technologies don't come into the public arena until perhaps 20 or 30 years after their discovery.

Some technology never becomes public knowledge.

In what I have said in my post pointing out the Insight into Genesis is Not intended to be against these writings, but rather to say we should be more meticulous in reading them, and consider All the writings on this subject comparing All with each other.
In doing this we can get a better Idea of what these writings were actualy about.

I do actually know a little more about the bible, and other ancient writings than I have discussed on ATS.

The main problem is that what I discuss is so fare beyond what humankind can understand it is impossible at this stage to Create a Thread on this.
No I am not putting myself on a pedestal or making out I am above all, but am trying to explain I am probably the least of all, and have been shown a huge amount that is extremely difficult to pass on.

As you know I experienced so called death in August 1973.
According to the medical profession, I was declared "brain dead" for a period of longer than 30 minutes. In fact embalming would have taken place next!
But I walk into an examination room, and people appeared very frightened to see me.
On further examination the doctors found that I still had No blood pressure and No heart beat at that stage.
The reaction of people was very interesting as though they had seen a ghost materialise.
But as for Me I was very much alive and had been right through the experience.
At one stage I experienced nothing at all to do with the Earth.
I had No knowledge at al, of my human body, Family, friends or occupation.
I had withdrawn from the Universe as you know of and saw All from the outside.
Yes I saw What humankind refer to as Jesus Christ, but this did Not involve any human Form.
In fact human form did Not exist in the Place of LIFE!

During what seemed to be millions of years I received instruction on the Creation you refer to the Earth and Universe.
What humankind believes the Universe to be is completely misunderstood.
This is normal though as The True Mind has made such a perfect job of its base Processing system it has every one completely fooled. This included myself previous to this experience.
The Universe is nothing more than a Tiny interactive Holograph that we look into.

This takes place in the Centre of the Soul and is contained in octagon shaped cell.

The ancients were correct saying the word is Flat.
But not as people are led to believe today.

The Holograph or World is indeed Flat but Not in the Horizontal Plane at all but rather in perpendicular sense. Remember the wall The King Belshazzar saw recorded in the Book of Daniel Chapter 5....
That wall is the Face of the Wall your Universe appears on the other side of The True Mind.

Over the next years, from 1973 I have devoted my Life in Drawing and writing a full account of everything from before the beginning of the All, how the universe has been Created and All the workings and the Processing System that Produces what you/we experience.

As you can appreciate, it has taken a few years about 36 years in fact, so this amount of Information can Not be exposed in a few years let alone a few hours.

Many I have written to (In the Thousands) have Not been able to absorb this Information as wanting to know the truth is Not a priority.
The day to day existence is more important to humankind, rather than knowing the Truth.

The bible only contains, a few of the writings.

Your churches are Full of design work portraying or revealing the Matrix Construct, but absolutely no one discusses the nature of this in its true or original form.
Some Refer to it as "Sacred Geometry" but what is said about this is Complete and utter Rubbish and is so far from the truth it is Not even funny!
In fact all the writings in the collection of Greek and Hebrew writings, known as the bible (Roman collection) is a Parable that contains the history and Construct details of The Matrix.
As I said check out The Book of Ezekiel!

Also in the Genesis it is reported that Enoch (Not E'Noch the 7th from A'Dam) the son of Cain, built a City!

Hmmmmmm ???

But at that stage there was only a hand full of people (The Descendants of A'Dam)

So what is this City then ???

It certainly was Not a City as we know of it today.

But in the Revelation and don't forget Ezekiel the New City mentioned is Not a City as people would have you believe (Deceived).

The Matrix shown in my avatar is a Precise Drawing of this City.

It is a Partition Map and is known as "The Man Child" male as it is in the Bosom of the Mother of God in human terms. The Inner is Male and The Outer or body is Female. The word Child was used to express a Little one of its Parent. In this Case The Mother of God.
In Western orthodox churches was known as Mary.
And in Eastern Orthodox as Sophia!

The horses mentioned in The Revelation is Not a horse that lives in a paddock or for that matter in the wild!

The Word "Horse" was originally used in the following Context!

In the Context of a Horse Chestnut the Word "Horse" means Large and Round !
The Horses in the Revelation refer to Large Round Discs and are a component of the Matrix.
Often this is referred to as the Wall of the City !
The City has a number of Walls. Some Square, Some Octagonal, Some Round.
But the City Wall is in The Perpendicular Plane or Face, hence "The Face of God".

As for the Words used "The Church" this is a Roman Bastardisation of the description, "The Assemblies of Lights" also mentioned in the Revelation !
The 7 Spirits of Light are:- the seven Colours used in the Colour Coding of The Matrix Functions or Natures, ie Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Indigo, and Violet.
This is why the Candle sticks are Mentioned.
The 7 fold Candle Stick originally had 7 coloured Lights or candles representing the 7 Colour codes of The Matrix.

But this Knowledge, was hidden by The Pharisees and Scribes! and the church of Rome!

The Son of Man is Not a human such as the descendants of A'Dam, so by waiting for a human to return as Jesus Christ can't happen!

2,000 years latter and still nothing of human understanding but if we read in The Gospel of Thomas, we find this verse!

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”
He said to them,

“What you look forward to
has already come,
but you do Not recognise it.”

And

113. His disciples said to Him,

When will The Kingdom come?”

Jesus said,

“It will not come by waiting for it.
It will not be a matter of saying

“Here it is” or “There it is”

Rather, The Kingdom of The Father
is spread out upon the earth,
and men Do Not See it.”

The First Resurrection was when Jesus the Carpenter was Murdered.
First the Dead in Christ shall arise!
Some of the Saints who slept in the Ground arose and went into Jerusalem. (at The Time of The Crucifixion! )

Where are these people today ???

[edit on 22-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

W, Bob Strauss asks a great question....OT thinks he's got it right...other than the timing?

If birds didn't descend from dinosaurs, where did they come from? The most likely alternative is that the last common ancestor of birds and dinosaurs was one of the prehistoric reptiles of the Triassic period, most likely a crocodilian or perhaps even a very early dinosaur, recently split off from its archosaur ancestors

Bob's not a jerry falwell disciple, bro...he's the author of two best-selling question-and-answer books that range across the expanse of science, biology, history and culture: The Big Book of What, How and Why (Main Street, 2005) and Who Knew? Hundreds & Hundreds of Questions & Answers for Curious Minds (Sterling Innovation, 2007). Over the past two decades, he has written and edited for various scientific, medical and general-interest publications, including Entertainment Weekly, Family Circle, Cardiovascular Medicine, FamilyPC, News of the American Physical Society, and ConsumerSearch.

more: dinosaurs.about.com...

He's the ABOUT.COM dino dude....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hey MT!

Appreciate the knowledge friend...

And you last post a few pages back...whew! Please give me some time to review....

Hey is there a site that lays out some of the concepts you discuss...Geometry huh? I love that class back in the day...for some reason I was good at it, it was kinda intuative for me then...

OT

Thank you for your response.

I know, I often come across as perhaps a little arrogant, or a know it all,

No, not at all...you have always been gracious...

Whew 73? That's a while back...

"I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do"

Remember that one?

Man that experience must have been earth-shattering/life-changing...

We are showing our age here, huh?

OT

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

.....Just because a bunch of scientists think evolution is true doesn't make it true. ....

Great point there Totakeke,

What brings you to OT's thread?

Glad you did...

OT

I found it like I find all my threads: the recent posts page.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I found it like I find all my threads: the recent posts page.

And I thought you were flirting with me... silly OT

Oh well, you raised great questions....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

W, Bob Strauss asks a great question....OT thinks he's got it right...other than the timing?

If birds didn't descend from dinosaurs, where did they come from? The most likely alternative is that the last common ancestor of birds and dinosaurs was one of the prehistoric reptiles of the Triassic period, most likely a crocodilian or perhaps even a very early dinosaur, recently split off from its archosaur ancestors

Sounds reasonable to me. It's plainly obvious that they are related to the Dinosaurs, one only needs look at the feet of a chicken and see the similarity to the feet of Rex from Jurassic Park, among countless other things. And his timing is fine - that amount of evolution is not possible in 6000 years.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Earth is older than 6000 years. Uniformitarianism, the present is the key to the past. If a geologic process occurs today, such as sea floor spreading, then you can take that rate of increase and work backwards for thousands of years more than 6000.

As for the DeLorean, I'll take the DenLiner and we'll see who gets there first. Modified car versus a time-travelling bullet train.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

DenLiner
huh?

Alright....

Nice post there my rookie friend...welcome to ATS!!!

OT

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sounds reasonable to me. It's plainly obvious that they are related to the Dinosaurs, one only needs look at the feet of a chicken and see the similarity to the feet of Rex from Jurassic Park, among countless other things. And his timing is fine - that amount of evolution is not possible in 6000 years.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Welfhard]

OK!

Two thumbs up, for thinking it thru two times...I'll accept that...

OT

PS, read your U2U ok?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I read the u2u and I can't be assed. You still haven't followed through on our last little agreement.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I read the u2u and I can't be assed. You still haven't followed through on our last little agreement.

OK, fair....

you are right, btw...I did 'just' notice your old one tonight....so the request is really really new....and you didn't have time to read the whole thing I posted...the link, that is...right? Oh well.....

I did view the thing, back in May.... smart guy....but I can not be convinced, that a dude I've talked to for over 35 yrs....is imaginary...

I wish I could be more PROFOUND....I can't...I really can't...???

JC is more to me than you know....OT doesn't want to get heavy or "weird" on ya.....

I just think ... the guy in the thing...just doesn't know, 'who' I know? I mean, not met Him yet, that's all.

No judgement on my part...ok?

OT, I dunno?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

My objection is that that is the answer you have to give unless you want to at least challenge yourself and your perspective.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I dunno? Its like a guy is trying to tell me...a friend of mine, never existed..?...

I'm not ready to accept that....

There has been much travelled here...so much!

OT (wants to be right/true/etc)

He saved me, was/is my best friend...healed my children of dirty sh!%, etc...

I believe and trust his word...

Most, if not all who meet me, say "whew, that guys got something special"

And I say, JC!

Am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I dunno? Its like a guy is trying to tell me...a friend of mine, never existed..?...

To be fair, it is a voice in your head that you choose to call a friend. We aren't talking about a physical human being here - therefore a product of your imagination becomes a plausible explanation especially when you consider all the other characters of history who were just like Christos Yeshua in every single way.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join