It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis’ Young Earth, Stars, Michael J. Fox and the DeLorean…“All Aboard!”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard

Is he an idiot too???

The short answer is yes hence:

”The Bible must be considered as the great source of all the truth by which men are to be guided in government as well as in all social transactions.”

Q.E.D.

But I will add that I find this hilarious:

“All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible.”

But I'm done, I can't stand this garbage. I hope you have lots of funny talking to your imaginary friends.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Welfhard]

OK, so don't quote him any more for your evidence....OT'll be watching...

I'll check out the teapot for further credible sources...

When you have time...and life presents the need, cause it will...check out the fact that scriptures lines up directly with cosmological evidence, every time...for one, look into 2BC, ok?

BC, that would be before CHRIST, my best friend, who sticks closer than a brother, who laid down his life for me, who currently interceeds for me....

more: newsinfo.iu.edu...

Early in the evening of June 17, 2 B.C., the brightest planets in the sky, Jupiter and Venus, merged into a dazzling "star" near the western horizon, according to calculations of modern astronomers. In countries to the east of what was then the kingdom of Judea, observers could have seen the fused planets as a beacon in the direction of Jerusalem.

Astrologers associated Jupiter with the birth of kings and Venus with fertility. The meeting of Jupiter and Venus took place in the constellation Leo the Lion, which the Old Testament of the Bible specifically associated with the Jewish people. And it happened near the brightest star in Leo, Regulus, most closely identified with kingship.

There has not been a brighter, closer conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in Leo so near to Regulus in the 2,000 years before or since.

Could this be the event that caused a group of astrologers called the Wise Men to travel to Jerusalem in search of a new king almost 2,000 years ago?

The Star of Bethlehem is mentioned only in a few verses of the New Testament's Book of Matthew (Chapter 2: 1-12), but it is one of the best-known parts of the Christmas story. A number of astronomers and historians have tried to determine what the unusual sight could have been.

you think he aligned the planets before he decided to come, or decided to come while they were aligned?

W, I respect you SO very much, because you engage me...many run, you don't

But be clear, OT will be here in 30 yrs....man, I'll be really too old then....more enemies than I can convey are already gone.....

What I teach will last....your "limited" university smarts have minimal to offer...and you will experience that soon enough...

'NOBLE' OT out

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

'NOBLE' OT out

To be fair, OT, I didn't call you noble, I called you a filthy fraud.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Some questions?

1: Who came first Man or Animals?
According to Genesis 1:25-27 Humans were made after Animals. BUT then in Genesis 2:18-19 Humans were made before animals. Which one is it.

Genesis 1:25-27

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image.... So God created man in his own image.

Genesis 2:18-19

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Question 2: How long did it take to make?
You have a choose of One day or Six days which one is it can't be both.

Gen.2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens.

Gen.1:3 - 2:3
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. ... And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

'NOBLE' OT out

To be fair, OT, I didn't call you noble, I called you a filthy fraud.

filthy fraud? ok...

Why would you say that?

Can't we agree to disagree??

If not, cool...I'm still noble OT, here for ya...

btw, why did you ignore my last few "evidence" posts, and resort to personal attacks? Why did you, as the athiests say, resort to, an "ad hominem" argument, ??

I will not be drawn into an ugly debate.......I will live above that!

Noble OT out

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Why would you say that?

I was just clarifying.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why would you say that?

I was just clarifying.

ok...

"go on" in the spirit of JAMES WOOD, from 'Contact'...

Did you see?

btw, OT is the MM character

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Hi again O.T.

You'll find the unedited original version of those quoted Genesis passages in the Sumerian Tablets, where the first book of the Torah and the Bible came from when the Hebrews left Sumer.

T, you have away of sneakin up on the ole guy, you know...

I always am grateful, though...

I enjoy seeing your unique avatar to the left....

OT

Can you provide me the link for the sumerian texts? Are they readable on line?

OT

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Good night my top-hat-lizard!!!

OT

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Those quotes are great oldthinker,enjoyed reading the thread so far

V, cool...how did you stumble on to my thread...which quote of the many drew your attention?

OT

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
So, the choice is really pretty clear here, either the Earth is only 6,000 years old and our Creator intentionally left false evidence to test our faith, or the story of Creation in the book of Genesis is a story created by an ancient nomadic tribe with no knowledge of science to explain their origins. Now since I don't ascribe deceit as being a godlike quality, the choice seems quite clear....

JR, glad you are online...

what's your take on the observations, you raised?

oT

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My take would be that the story of Genesis is just that, a story. The Universe is a much more complex place than that of the story of Genesis. We overrate our significance in it as well. It was not created for us, we were created for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

JR, thanks for that, sorry I missed you...I was watching another threads youtube...

OT

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Genesis 1: Verse 1- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water.7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day. "

Set up the network, computer, monitor and the program. The "Waters" Above = a monitor the "waters" below the ones created on the program.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

He created a backlight for the hologram, with no visible source.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.
10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.
11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.
12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.
14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,
15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.
17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.
19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.”

He made the sun and moon and the planets and the vegetation and all that stuff mentioned above into the program. Thus is our holographic world reality.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Alright ldyserenity,

I'm good with the halogram take on things, if by it you mean "TIME"??? Where eternity, is the reality...and time-based perception is the illusion...ever thought about that?

Why did he called Himself, 'I AM THAT I AM'??? i.e. burning bush/moses, etc...

OT

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What you have written is very, very, close to the Truth.

More so than others can know.

The writings that The Roman church and other religious institutions have compiled into books are in fact about the subject you have written about !

There is a full description of the Partition Map in my Avatar and in the Book of Ezekiel from Chapter 40 onwards describing the structure.

But sadly no one teaches of this in any of the churches...

Why ????

Because it is Not understood at all by the priests of Clergy !

I have a friend that designs windows for churches and religious buildings, and even though she designs the pattern work based on historical records, she doesn't even know what it all means ???

Curious ???

I have more than 30,000 (Thirty Thousand at the last count 3 or 4 years ago now) that I have drawn explaining the whole Geometric Processing system of the Soul.

I have been aware of some of this for the last 40 years or more and have been involved full time over the last 16 years researching and developing Interface systems of the Mind (Awareness, Consciousness referred to as Life)

These include Commands and the addressing system.

I also know the Partition structure, access to the programs, compiling of the programs including the editing system.

The Base Partition Map is shown at the top left in My Avatar.

This Map is known as The Man Child or what many refer to unknowingly as The Son of Man.

You can find many Edited forms of the Matrix in My Avatar and components of the Processing System in Many Church buildings, Buddhist Temples, and Islamic Mosques. All these Institutions are in fact talking about the same.

It is interesting that no people bring up in church what these designs are ???

The matrix Components are often displayed in Ceilings, Windows and in the Floors. Yet there is No explanation or even any instruction regarding these Geometric forms.

You can also find these Geometric displays all over the Earth in every Country yet very few enquire about their meaning.

The moment I ask any Minister or Priest about this Geometry they become very embarrassed and are unable to explain any of it ????

[edit on 21-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Alright ldyserenity,

I'm good with the halogram take on things, if by it you mean "TIME"??? Where eternity, is the reality...and time-based perception is the illusion...ever thought about that?

Why did he called Himself, 'I AM THAT I AM'??? i.e. burning bush/moses, etc...

OT

Exactly "time " In the way we experience it, and the program, our (Collective)conciousness is God, it is seperate from our bodies, but experiences this reality through the program. Why?Because our existence would just be a little too boring for us if we didn't have any games to play.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

You are talking about sacred geometry, something Christians Know of as reality, but keep it "under wraps" Mostly because of it's association with "Pagan" Or old beleifs. Like the spiral. We know that our galaxy is in fact a spiral galaxy, which proves sacred geometry knew something thousands of years before we ever had the technology to prove it existed. Why? Because Just like any User on any other kind of program, we have some very basic knowledge of what makes that program work. Sacred geometry and fibonacci numbers are constantly found in nature. I always thought metatron's cube looked somewhat like a network and the seed of life like the "internet".

An interesting read if you're up to it. Notice the meaning of "Metatron".
www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Unfortunately, or perhaps sadly, what you refer to as "Sacred Geometry" is Not understood at all, but works in an entirely different way.

I know the Processing system from one end, to the other and how it came into being.

As I said, I have Drawn over 30,000 Drawings showing in precise detail all the workings of the Processing System.

The Work I am involved with, is about Interfacing with this system and is my full time occupation.

I leave this world and return on a daily schedule, through this Processing System I have described.

The Strange thing is not many enquire about this....

Only a few hundred out of the whole population on Earth.

Every one is quick to tell me something, but few enquire about what I know !

Strange really.... LOL..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Can you provide me the link for the sumerian texts? Are they readable on line?

OT

Dang, you ask the hardest questions at times my friend. After some time searching through all the links offered by Google I could find nothing relevant for you. Weird isn't it?

While I don't necessarily agree with Zechariah Sitchin's interpretations in every instance, I do think book one of the Earth Chronicles is a great place to start reading. It's called "The Twelfth Planet".

I cheated by reading my mentor's work in the same field.. they argued quite a bit over interpretations.. and I've often thought to record all her work to my computer for discussions such as these. Unfortunately, her work is passed from one University to another and rarely is in her or my hands these days.

I also found corroborating (sp) evidence in the Nag Hammadi Library, which is an eye opener if you can get through all the "Oh God who art this that and the other thing", worded in superlatives and cultural perspectives. The opening sections dealing with cosmology and genesis record the lesser gods as having artificially created Homo Sapien Sapien, as does the Sumerian Tablets.

So good luck with your info search O.T.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hey MT!

Appreciate the knowledge friend...

And you last post a few pages back...whew! Please give me some time to review....

Hey is there a site that lays out some of the concepts you discuss...Geometry huh? I love that class back in the day...for some reason I was good at it, it was kinda intuative for me then...

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join