It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis’ Young Earth, Stars, Michael J. Fox and the DeLorean…“All Aboard!”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard

To be fair, it is a voice in your head that you choose to call a friend. We aren't talking about a physical human being here - therefore a product of your imagination becomes a plausible explanation especially when you consider all the other characters of history who were just like Christos Yeshua in every single way.

OK, it's July 22, 2009.....

I'll be here on the same date....in 2019...

hopefully, Bill and the team will be able to shuck and jive the world's economical BS, and ATS will still be here....

You are young, very educated, etc....you should be ok....

I'm of the opinion that JC's effort and influence in the world, by then...will reach, my friend W...

He is NOT imaginary, nor voices in my head...

He is real!

OT

Have you heard? www.tonycampolo.org...

I listened to yours, would you listen to mine? Franklin Inst and Einstein student?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

He is real!

To bad that there is no evidence to support that belief, rendering it naught but faith. Without evidence, I have no reason to believe.

I listened to yours, would you listen to mine?

Suppose I have to.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

OK...good ....

That is great...

I just hit the link myself....I'm listening too

OT's considers you W a friend...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

He is real!

To bad that there is no evidence to support that belief, rendering it naught but faith. Without evidence, I have no reason to believe.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

He is real!

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

T, good verse....request....

pls back off here...

let my friend W, listen to what I've linked...ok?

Lot of history here....pls, respectfully, sit back a bit....ok?

You are welcome to listen as welll....

but as your elder, I am asking you to CHILL a while, ok?

OT
Phil 1:3

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
"8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

We already discussed faith. Faith is defined as belief without evidence. Effectively me believing my saviour is Hercules has no more reason than believing in CJ. Making faith out to seem as something great or divine is effectively just religious leaders tricking the faithful into thinking that faith is the be all and end all of reality. The whole thing is illogical from the get go.

T, good verse....request....

pls back off here...

let my friend W, listen to what I've linked...ok?

Lot of history here....pls, respectfully, sit back a bit....ok?

You are welcome to listen as welll....

but as your elder, I am asking you to CHILL a while, ok?

Yea, you better. OT has called dibs on me, though I don't know what the boyfriend would think about that arrangement.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Yea, you better. OT has called dibs on me, though I don't know what the boyfriend would think about that arrangement.

Boyfriend? I think you're mistaken. I just came here to have a discussion. I have no relation whatsoever to the OP.

If you want me to leave, fine. I'd be more than happy to go.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I was talking about my boyfriend who has claim of me when OT is calling dibbs now, It was a joke.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I was talking about my boyfriend who has claim of me when OT is calling dibbs now, It was a joke.

Oh alright. My mistake.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
And why is it illogical to wear clothes?!?!?! Everyone needs clothes.

O and the old testament god is really screwed up anyway. Anyone who thinks the old testament is anything valuable moraly, is corrupt.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Wertdagf]

You will see justice for your dislike of the bible and what is written there in, only remember words are just words. Those written now, will not be seen to mean what you are saying now, only they will take on the modern meaning then. To understand those pre-schooler stories, you must return to pre-school.

To a pre-schooler, your wisdom is foolishness.

I'm not saying you're a fool, only that to children....the world is simple.

Peace

[edit on 23-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

T, I glad the misuderstanding was fixed...

Again thanks for the Ephesians 2:8, 9 passage...probably no other more important..once we truly understand our dilemna, which some do after its too late, unfortuately...

OT

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

??

Not sure what you are saying here? Could you clarify maybe?

OT

on the avatar tho

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

??

Not sure what you are saying here? Could you clarify maybe?

OT

on the avatar tho

It was a response to Wertdagf and his distaste for the Old Testament.

He had mentioned that it was written for pre-schoolers and I suggested him Re thinking as a pre-schooler as they find the wisdom of Adults to be foolishness....They laugh at it.

On the avatar.

"No one is Good but the father who is in heaven"....

This image celebrates the countless prostitutes giving themselves to it, that is, the Image they believe has cleansed their sin. Think of it as a "parable".
Those who are on the inside, has it been given to understand, but to those outside, "EVERYTHING" must come in parable.

God honors no image, in the same way be not offended, for YOU are made in his likeness being the only begotten, therefore let this image clean your bargaining table clear of Idols prepared to sell. We are turning over the tables starting with the Image of making God into a man, when "All souls are mine", says the existent one.
Those doing his will are doing his will, those are the ones he keeps alive.

Peace

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I, too, believe, in parables....and you seem to use it in your posting style...cool...

And I'm all for turning up the tables, and maybe there's minimal ways of doing that...so the avartar works, it is still a tad distatseful to me...

God love freedom of speech huh

OT's gonna go have a raised cold one too

See ya!

edit:spelling

[edit on 23-7-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

I, too, believe, in parables....and you seem to use it in your posting style...cool...

And I'm all for turning up the tables, and maybe there's minimal ways of doing that...so the avartar works, it is still a tad distatseful to me...

God love freedom of speech huh

OT's gonna go have a raised cold one too

See ya!

edit:spelling

Paul, which means "Little", could not hide himself because of his speech. His salutation is written with his own hand as a token.

When you grow up in Egypt, beer is a fundamental recipe, it's the spoil of the crops.
"The son of man comes eating and drinking"

I think the guy behind his image looks like Rodrigo/Deniro don't you?

Peace to you OT

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What about Fossil Fuels? I am sure that you have seen coal and gasoline and diesel fuel and Oil at one point in time? What is your explanation for how Fossil Fuels came into existence?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

This question is Not off subject actually, Patience...

Why is the Bulk, of Crude Oil, extracted along or near Trenches, between the Earth's plates ???

[edit on 24-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
What about Fossil Fuels? I am sure that you have seen coal and gasoline and diesel fuel and Oil at one point in time? What is your explanation for how Fossil Fuels came into existence?

hmmm?

Good question...

Please give me some time to research this. I'm travelling most of the rest of the day, but I'll get to it this weekend for sure...thanks for asking!

OT

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

This question is Not off subject actually, Patience...

Why is the Bulk, of Crude Oil, extracted along or near Trenches, between the Earth's plates ???

[edit on 24-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

MT, Got your u2u...I haven't forgot you...

OT

PS: Regarding the above...what is significant about the placement of the majority of crude between the plates?

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join