It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis’ Young Earth, Stars, Michael J. Fox and the DeLorean…“All Aboard!”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I think the guy behind his image looks like Rodrigo/Deniro don't you?

What a great strong character! Did some stupid things, regretted it, learned from it...and moved on to help folks...I just wish I had all the thick hair

Balding OT out!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

What a great strong character! Did some stupid things, regretted it, learned from it...and moved on to help folks...I just wish I had all the thick hair

Balding OT out!

"She tied you to her kitchen chair, she broke your thrown and she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah....Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah"....Lenard Cohen

Even the thin ones are counted....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
What about Fossil Fuels? I am sure that you have seen coal and gasoline and diesel fuel and Oil at one point in time? What is your explanation for how Fossil Fuels came into existence?

Fossil deposits/residue was mentioned in the early genesis creation. The people of the Bible are described as using fossil fuel products before, our supposed ‘recorded’ history:
The bible says, "Make for yourself an ark of gopher wood; you shall make the ark with rooms, and shall cover it inside and out with pitch. (Genesis 6:14)
And they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks and burn them thoroughly." And they used brick for stone, and they used tar for mortar. (Genesis 11:3)

“Pitch” - (Gen. 6:14), asphalt or bitumen in its soft state, called "slime" (Gen. 11:3; 14:10; Ex. 2:3), found in pits near the Dead Sea (q.v.). It was used for various purposes, as the coating of the outside of vessels and in building. Allusion is made in Isa. 34:9 to its inflammable character. source: dictionary.babylon.com...

“Tar” – An opaque mineral used as a plaster and cement, Isa. 34:9. Used by Noah in the ark, Gen. 6:14. In making the ark in which Moses was hidden, Ex. 2:3. in making a tower, Gen. 11:3. A natural occurrence, Gen. 14:10. Inflammable, Isa. 34:9.

So, this stuff WAS there THEN….created for our provision, maybe? I think so….

TB, Research the following smart dudes….for more expertise, above OT’s head, haha!...on dating/earth’
• Larry Vardiman, PhD Atmospheric Science
• Russell Humphreys, PhD Physics
• Eugene Chaffin, PhD Physics
• John Baumgardner, PhD Geophysics
• Donald DeYoung, PhD Physics
• Steven Austin, PhD Geology
• Andrew Snelling, PhD Geology
• Steven Boyd, PhD Hebraic and Cognate Studies

And here: www.answersingenesis.org... for more.

I hope that answers your great question…it’s all a shot in the dark…past…I know. I’m trying to get it right though..

OT honored!

PS: So is OT's apparent age/supply supported?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Balding OT out!

"She tied you to her kitchen chair, she broke your thrown and she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah....Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah"....Lenard Cohen

Even the thin ones are counted....

Man those ropes really ich!

Glad to know the THIN are counted, too...

The heaven tally 'TREND chart' is droping yr by yr on OT...remember I'm the DATA DUDE....

OT

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by OldThinker

i must point to the Norwegian Doomsday Vault .
That vault is full of seeds, so that scenario seems to be working for the 'experts' on the matter..

CB, pls tell OT more about the vault...

Are those guys worried about something>?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OldThinker, Star and Flag! I just seen this thread and loved it. I agree one hundred percent and beg you to check out a thread I started not too long before this post. I know you will find it without me derailing this awesome thread. When you get a chance my friend! Keep em coming and your opinion matters to me. Fight the good fight.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

OldThinker, Star and Flag! I just seen this thread and loved it. I agree one hundred percent and beg you to check out a thread I started not too long before this post. I know you will find it without me derailing this awesome thread. When you get a chance my friend! Keep em coming and your opinion matters to me. Fight the good fight.

What's up ATS Rookie?!!!

Glad you joined....I have noticed your effort here on the world's greatest website....you are making a difference!!! pls know that....

If you can, pls give me the link....

OT

Hey....

listen....

there are no, I repeat no...uniformed atheists over here...the boys/girls bring the A GAME daily....

Stay up on your smarts/research....

always be gracious.....

Always, show respect....

Then, and only then... will you change eternity.....

OT out!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Got it OldThinker! The link is here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I understand fully and will follow suit.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

San diego?

Egypt?

Which is it, my friend?

OT

PS: Who cares, I like the humor....

PSS: Either way, good weather, no SNOW, huh?

I've got enough for both areas.......

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I watched your video - I don't see how that helps your theory, but it was cool yes. Quoting the bible and then using examples from astronomy doesn't prove any sort of creation, but ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion. As for your "time-travel"...I had totally forgotten that had taken place! Right on man, thanks for reminding me! I've been waiting for the results of this adventure for some time now! (sarcasm ofcourse).
For me the vast size of the universe and the insignificance of earth explicitly tells me we were not created and are not "special". This is what the preacher in your video was explaining happened to him as a kid - but his obviously returned to his belief in god later on.
observations I'd like to point out that, for me, oppose creation:
+ earth is not the center of it's own solar system - we are just another rock circling the sun
+ our solar system is not central to our galaxy, we are small and simply another set of celestial bodies made from the same elements as the rest of the bodies that make up our galaxy
+ our galaxy is not centrally located in the universe and is minuscule compared to trillions of others that make up the entire known universe
+ while science can not disprove god or "creation" because we can not go back far enough and it is impossible to eliminate absolute "truths" and the usual mumbo-jumbo used to proselytize, our scientific descriptions, laws, and theories express and explain the world we live in just fine - there is no need for a god. We can accurately predict what happened up to a finite point right after the big bang by looking at the stars and the light that issued forth from the beginning of "time" - as we accept. We obviously can not know what happened before the big bang, so that is usually associated as the "beginning".
In the end I guess it's our own personal interpretations. I watched that video and saw why I don't accept your idea of god and creation. You watched and it reinforced your belief (though I think it really shouldn't).

-forgot the 'im' on impossible

[edit on 27-7-2009 by makinho21]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinho21
+ earth is not the center of it's own solar system - we are just another rock circling the sun
+ our solar system is not central to our galaxy, we are small and simply another set of celestial bodies made from the same elements as the rest of the bodies that make up our galaxy
+ our galaxy is not centrally located in the universe and is minuscule compared to trillions of others that make up the entire known universe

??

Did he say the above 3 plusses?

I'm not sure...

Either way, you don't have to believe these things, to be a follower/believer in creation, do you?

OT

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

...In the end I guess it's our own personal interpretations. I...

btw, I forgot, nice balanced response there, makinho21!

Altho, I still don't like your avatar, about my best friend, for nearly 4 decades...am I delusional, or what?

What's your angle, what we push you to choose such an offensive image? Sorry, man!

OT

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Got it OldThinker! The link is here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I understand fully and will follow suit.

jf, how's the struggle going, my friend?

OT

How'd you find ATS?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by makinho21

M, have you seen the most recent space discovery? How do you reconcile that with TIME?

Objects discovered at such vast distances present a timing problem for big bang theorists. In big bang theory, for a large star to become a black hole or a GRB, it would probably need to be a second (or third) generation star, and it would have limited time to form and use up all its fuel. In the period of 630 hundred million years after the big bang, the first stars would have to “die,” then second generation stars would form from the material left over from the first stars. The second generation stars operated for their entire “lifetime.” Then, one of these second generation stars would have become the GRB at the end of its “life.” It is debatable whether there would be enough time for all this to happen for the GRB to occur so that we would see it.

Astronomers have long believed that early in the history of the universe, just a few hundred million years after the big bang, there would be stars that were different from most stars in the universe today. Astronomers have searched for evidence of these so-called “first generation” or “Population III” stars for years. There is no observational evidence of their existence, but they still play an important role in big bang theory. Such stars would be of different composition, for example, in having no heavy elements and consisting of only hydrogen, helium, and minor amounts of lithium.

No one has detected stars without heavy elements above Helium. In, fact astronomers have observed evidence of elements like carbon and iron in objects that are claimed to be from the early eras of the Big Bang.4,5,6 Indeed, there is evidence that some GRBs contain metals such as iron and magnesium.7 Heavier elements like carbon or iron, according to big bang ideas, could not be produced in the big bang itself but instead must have been produced in supernova explosions that took place when large stars died. Astronomers who operate by naturalistic assumptions and do not allow for supernatural creation as Genesis describes must resort to complicated scenarios like these to explain the origin of the chemical elements

more here: www.answersingenesis.org...

Maybe we could use the DeLorean to find out?

OT, like the stars, STILL OUT THERE!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My ATS scientists...gotta to go to dinner....

I'll check back after awhile...

OT

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

As with all "science debunkers" you and your website are pointing fingers at things we don't have answers for - obviously - but that doesn't mean the big bang is wrong. It is a fact by the way:
www.talkorigins.org...

The big bang is supported by a great deal of evidence:

* Einstein's general theory of relativity implies that the universe cannot be static; it must be either expanding or contracting.

* The more distant a galaxy is, the faster it is receding from us (the Hubble law). This indicates that the universe is expanding. An expanding universe implies that the universe was small and compact in the distant past.

* The big bang model predicts that cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation should appear in all directions, with a blackbody spectrum and temperature about 3 degrees K. We observe an exact blackbody spectrum with a temperature of 2.73 degrees K.

* The CMB is even to about one part in 100,000. There should be a slight unevenness to account for the uneven distribution of matter in the universe today. Such unevenness is observed, and at a predicted amount.

* The big bang predicts the observed abundances of primordial hydrogen, deuterium, helium, and lithium. No other models have been able to do so.

* The big bang predicts that the universe changes through time. Because the speed of light is finite, looking at large distances allows us to look into the past. We see, among other changes, that quasars were more common and stars were bluer when the universe was younger.

Note that most of these points are not simply observations that fit with the theory; the big bang theory predicted them.

the link you presented is actually quite funny. 3/4s of it explain and describe known scientific laws and theories - and then right at the bottom - that last 1/4 all of a sudden turn those laws and theories on their head, and instead decide that a moderate knowledge of physics and astronomy allows one to debunk all of physics and astronomy and state creation as a valid alternative. With claims like

"Creationist physicists and astronomers continue to research many questions about the universe, including the meaning of large redshifts. It may be that when we look at objects with large redshifts, we are looking back into the Creation Week, possibly to the fourth day. The fourth day is when Genesis 1 indicates God created the stars."

You know what that says? "Red-shifts tell us things are moving away from us. Large-red shifts signify something big - therefore we are (literally)seeing the 4th day of Creation." That makes no sense and is a logical fallacy - they have already assumed that Creation is real and justified.
The whole purpose of investigating something like the big bang is to search for evidence and test the observations made by such a theory - test the predicted results of such a theory existing - as we have done.
As before though, the point of science is to investigate the unknown and find answers which make sense and are useful - not just answers that make us feel happy. I don't know an answer for the "dilemma" that your link proposes - but let me point out that GRB was only recorded in April, 2009. If it is that new and it is a phenomena not widely documented previously, ofcourse they won't know what it is - it's completely brand new. If that was your argument I would pat you on the back, but you are in the same mindset as the author of that link. "Something science can't explain; therefore creation."

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

As with all "science debunkers" you and your website are pointing fingers at things we don't have answers for - obviously - but that doesn't mean the big bang is wrong.

makinho21, Thank you for the response....and time.

Hold up tho...you need to be less black and white....you will never never hear me call skeptics FAITH DEBUNKERS....I do and will respect, other opinions....

to stoop to labels does both sides wrong....the below list ARE SCIENTISTS...and do call them otherwise is juvenile...

• Larry Vardiman, PhD Atmospheric Science

I'm not trying to win a temporal argumnet, I'm trying to get you to think out of the box...

Here's a few LEGENDS of SCIENCE quotes....pls marinate on what they say...and let's be more balanced ok...including the avatar...

= = = = =

read the last , for sure....

Johannes Kepler [1571-1630]
Astronomy/Laws of Planetary Motion
"I had the intention of becoming a theologian...but now I see how God is, by my endeavors, also glorified in astronomy, for 'the heavens declare the glory of God.'"
"I am a Christian...I believe... only and alone in the service of Jesus Christ...In Him is all refuge, all solace."
"Let my name perish if only the name of God the Father is thereby elevated."
"[God] is the kind Creator who brought forth nature out of nothing."

Blaise Pascal [1623-1662]
Scientist noted for work in physics, hydrostatics, vacuums; inventor of mechanical calculator
"Jesus Christ, I have separated myself from Him:
I have fled from Him, denied Him, crucified Him.
Let me never be separated from Him.
We keep hold of Him only by the ways taught in the Gospel.
Renunciation, total and sweet.
Total submission to Jesus Christ..."
[from a manuscript dated Monday November 23, 1654 and found in his own handwriting in his coat at his death]

"Knowing God without knowing our own wretchedness engenders pride. Knowing our own wretchedness without knowing God engenders despair." [Pascal - Pensees no 527]
*Also famous for "Pascal's Wager"--a powerful defense of the Christian faith

Robert Boyle [1627-1691]
Founder of Modern Chemistry/Gas Dynamics
Governor of Missionary organization for propagating the gospel in New England
Personally financed the translation of the Bible into Irish, Turkish, and Arabic
Author of "The Christian Virtuoso" reflecting on the study of nature for Christians
Author of Christian devotional book, "Occasional Reflections"
His will after his death financed the "Boyle Lectures" which were lectures in defense of Christianity
"From a knowledge of His work, we shall know Him"
"Christ's passion, His death, His resurrection and ascension, and all of those wonderful works which He did during His stay upon earth, in order to confirm mankind in the belief of His being God as well as man."

Sir Isaac Newton [1642-1727]
Mathematician, Physicist
Inventor of calculus
Law of universal gravitation
Newton's three laws of motion:
1) Law of inertia 2) Force=mass*acceleration 3) Principle of action and reaction
Published "Newton's Prophecies of Daniel"
after his study and translation of the Book of Daniel [in the Bible]
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition."

"There are more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history."

" This thing [a scale model of our solar system] is but a puny imitation of a much grander system whose laws you know, and I am not able to convince you that this mere toy is without a designer and maker; yet you, as an atheist, profess to believe that the great original from which the design is taken has come into being without either designer or maker! Now tell me by what sort of reasoning do you reach such an incongruous conclusion?"

Sir William Herschel [1738-1822]
Astronomist. Discovered Uranus, several nebulae, and binary stars.
First to accurately describe the Milky Way Galaxy
“All human discoveries seem to be made only for the purpose of confirming more and more
the Truths contained in the Sacred Scriptures.”
"The undevout astronomer must be mad."

Samuel Morse [1791-1872]
Inventor of the telegraph [Morse's sketch of the railway telegraph above]
"Education without religion is in danger of substituting wild theories for the simple commonsense rules of Christianity."
First message sent by the electric telegraph:
"What hath God wrought"
[This is found in the Bible; Numbers 23:23]
[The message was sent from the Supreme Court Room in the Capitol to the railway depot at Baltimore; May 24, 1844]
[In one letter, Samuel Morse wrote "What hath GOD wrought" by capitalizing and underlining "GOD" twice!]

Michael Faraday [1791-1867]
Inventor of the electric generator and the transformer
Discovered Benzene--used to make plastics, nylon and dyes
Produced the first test tubes
Described Field Theory
*Hailed by Albert Einstein as the foundation for his own scientific discoveries*
Elder in his church for over 20 years
"Speculations? I have none. I am resting on certainties. 'I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.'"
"A Christian finds his guide in the Word of God, and commits the keeping of his soul into the hands of God. He looks for no assurance beyond what the Word can give him, and if his mind is troubled by the cares and fears which assail him, he can go nowhere but in prayer to the throne of
grace and to Scripture."
"Since peace is alone in the gift of God; and as it is He who gives it, why should we be afraid? His unspeakable gift in His beloved Son is the ground of no doubtful hope." --[1861 letter]
"The Bible, and it alone, with nothing added to it nor taken away from it by man, is the sole and sufficient guide for each individual, at all times and in all circumstances…For faith in the divinity and work of Christ is the gift of God, and the evidence of this faith is obedience to the commandment of Christ."

Matthew Maury [1806-1873]
The "Father" of oceanography
Aided in the laying of the first trans-Atlantic cable
Maury believed Psalm 8:8, which speaks of the "paths of the seas" , and he discovered "oceanic currents"
Maury described atmospheric circulation and showed that it was already described in Ecclesiastes 1:6
Maury showed Job 28:25 to be true with respect to the weight of the winds.

"The Bible is true and science is true, and therefore each, if truly read, but proves the truth of the other."

James Prescott Joule [1818-1889]
Described the First Law of Thermodynamics: The Law of Conservation of Energy
[American Biochemist Isaac Asimov said that the First Law of Thermodynamics is
"one of the most important generalizations in the history of science"]
Kinetic Theory of Gases
"Joule-Thomson" effect--the basis of refrigeration
A unit of energy [work] in physics is now called a "joule"

"It is evident that an acquaintance with natural laws means no less than
an acquaintance with the mind of God therein expressed."
"Order is manifestly maintained in the universe...governed by the sovereign will of God"
"After the knowledge of, and obedience to, the will of God, the next aim must be to know something of His attributes of wisdom, power, and goodness as evidenced by His handiwork."

James Clerk Maxwell [1831-1879]
Statistical Thermodynamics, Field equations of electricity, magnetism, light

" No theory of evolution can be formed to account for the similarity of molecules,
for evolution necessarily implies continuous change."

"Almighty God, Who has created man in Thine own image, and made him a living soul that he might seek after Thee,
and have dominion over Thy creatures, teach us to study the works of Thy hands, that we may subdue the earth to our use, and strengthen the reason for Thy service; so to receive Thy blessed Word, that we may believe on Him Who Thou has sent, to give us the knowledge of salvation and the remission of our sins. All of which we ask in the name of the same Jesus Christ, our Lord." [prayer written by Maxwell and found amongst his notes]

Maxwell was an elder in the church he helped establish near his home.

Louis Pasteur [1822-1895]
Father of Microbiology, developed "pasteurization"
"The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator."
"Science brings men nearer to God."

much more: www.eadshome.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

OT, when are you going to stop quoting people from before 1800 about their opinions of God. This is an era when everyone believe in a God, so it makes no point.

If you're going to say that religiosity and intellectualism go hand-in-hand then site people from the 20th century onward. Except Einstein as he was agnostic at best and certainly anti-Christianity-&-Judaism.

Also know that just appealing to other people by quoting without acknowledging or countering arguments is merely subverting the argument, rendering your post invalid. Harsh, but that's how it works.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Never!!!! why do you discount them? old? not on TMZ????

btw, these guys are still around....

Larry Vardiman, PhD Atmospheric Science

and these guys....

Gerald E. Aardsma (physicist and radiocarbon dating)

Louis Agassiz (helped develop the study of glacial geology and of ichthyology)

Alexander Arndt (analytical chemist, etc.) [more info]

Steven A. Austin (geologist and coal formation expert) [more info]

Charles Babbage (helped develop science of computers / developed actuarial tables and the calculating machine)

Francis Bacon (developed the Scientific Method)

Thomas G. Barnes (physicist) [more info]

Robert Boyle (helped develop sciences of chemistry and gas dynamics)

Wernher von Braun (pioneer of rocketry and space exploration)

David Brewster (helped develop science of optical mineralogy)

Arthur V. Chadwick (geologist) [more info]

Melvin Alonzo Cook (physical chemist, Nobel Prize nominee) [more info]

Georges Cuvier (helped develop sciences of comparative anatomy and vertebrate paleontology)

Humphry Davy (helped develop science of thermokinetics)

Donald B. DeYoung (physicist, specializing in solid-state, nuclear science and astronomy) [more info]

Henri Fabre (helped develop science of insect entomology)

Michael Faraday (helped develop science of electromagnetics / developed the Field Theory / invented the electric generator)

Danny R. Faulkner (astronomer) [more info]

Ambrose Fleming (helped develop science of electronics / invented thermionic valve)

Robert V. Gentry (physicist and chemist) [more info]

Duane T. Gish (biochemist) [more info]

John Grebe (chemist) [more info]

Joseph Henry (invented the electric motor and the galvanometer / discovered self-induction)

William Herschel (helped develop science of galactic astronomy / discovered double stars / developed the Global Star Catalog)

George F. Howe (botanist) [more info]

D. Russell Humphreys (award-winning physicist) [more info]

James P. Joule (developed reversible thermodynamics)

Johann Kepler (helped develop science of physical astronomy / developed the Ephemeris Tables)

John W. Klotz (geneticist and biologist) [more info]

Leonid Korochkin (geneticist) [more info]

Lane P. Lester (geneticist and biologist) [more info]

Carolus Linnaeus (helped develop sciences of taxonomy and systematic biology / developed the Classification System)

Joseph Lister (helped develop science of antiseptic surgery)

Frank L. Marsh (biologist) [more info]

Matthew Maury (helped develop science of oceanography/hydrography)

James Clerk Maxwell (helped develop the science of electrodynamics)

Gregor Mendel (founded the modern science of genetics)

Samuel F. B. Morse (invented the telegraph)

Isaac Newton (helped develop science of dynamics and the discipline of calculus / father of the Law of Gravity / invented the reflecting telescope)

Gary E. Parker (biologist and paleontologist) [more info]

Blaise Pascal (helped develop science of hydrostatics / invented the barometer)

Louis Pasteur (helped develop science of bacteriology / discovered the Law of Biogenesis / invented fermentation control / developed vaccinations and immunizations)

William Ramsay (helped develop the science of isotopic chemistry / discovered inert gases)

John Ray (helped develop science of biology and natural science)

Lord Rayleigh (helped develop science of dimensional analysis)

Bernhard Riemann (helped develop non-Euclidean geometry)

James Simpson (helped develop the field of gynecology / developed the use of chloroform)

Nicholas Steno (helped develop the science of stratigraphy)

George Stokes (helped develop science of fluid mechanics)

Charles B. Thaxton (chemist) [more info]

William Thompson (Lord Kelvin) (helped develop sciences of thermodynamics and energetics / invented the Absolute Temperature Scale / developed the Trans-Atlantic Cable)

Larry Vardiman (astrophysicist and geophysicist) [more info]

Leonardo da Vinci (helped develop science of hydraulics)

Rudolf Virchow (helped develop science of pathology)

A.J. (Monty) White (chemist) [more info]

A.E. Wilder-Smith (chemist and pharmacology expert) [more info]

John Woodward (helped develop the science of paleontology)

W, you are funny!

OT

most are still living!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
Also know that just appealing to other people by quoting without acknowledging or countering arguments is merely subverting the argument, rendering your post invalid. Harsh, but that's how it works.

Absolutely true!!!! IF........it was about....

EGO!!!!!

Not here with OT....I know I'm smarter than the average bears...who cares....and I've been married for too long to remember.....

No ego left....just a conveyor of truth....that LASTS, my friend!

You will see eventually...that how it works, sorry!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join