It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Another example of man's inhumanity to man. It seems as though Islam, purportedly a religion of peace and tolerance, is trying to corner the market on terror and genocide.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I agree with purplemonkey. You have to consider the source. For one, it is the Jerusalem Post, which I', sure you can agree is biased.

Second, the source is anonymous. It's hearsay.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by purplemonkey

And maybe you should open your eyes, instead of think all conspiracies or news article which comes out, has a Jewish agenda behind it. Grow up an act your age.

grow up and act my age? how old do you think i am?

btw can i have a pair of rose tinted glasses

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

No Laurauk,

I wasn't suggesting they be sent here as slaves. I was suggesting Islam would be better served by sending them here to corrupt us poor Infidels with their evil ways.

I was suggesting that stoning a woman to death because she wants to marry someone her family did not choose is a monumental waste of a life!

I was suggesting that those women would make valuable contributions to the population in the West! They obviously have strong spirits and independent minds. Imagine the success a woman like that could have in a society that does not suppress her!

I was suggesting a comical and beneficial way to save the life of someone caught in an inhuman situation. It was said earlier that not only do they want to execute these women, they want to make sure they go to Hell as well!
Rape is bad enough, but thinking it will result in eternal damnation that will begin the next day at your execution is completely unthinkable!

The fact that a great many of these young Persian women are extremely attractive is just icing on the cake! I promise to love their independent spirit, and intelligent mind as much as I love their olive skin!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i just do not know

it seems to me that the claims are really tall, but there is no evidence to prove any of it

zero evidence - but everyone does not care for evidence these days

Guilty before proven Innocent!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

hmm compelling evidence... i guess your right though its not like isreal has in interest in defaming or dehumanising Iran.. thats just crazy talk

Do you intentionally not read???? This is the THIRD time I've posted this info - and the last because if you don't respond to it this time I will assume you CAN'T.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

jew post

don't believe the propaganda

Really??? I suggest do your homework... not everything is propaganda.. remember, deny ignorance.

Iran's penal code sanctions rape

A disturbing finding of the U.N. Report of the Economic and Social Council, 6 Nov. 1990 (Doc.A/45/697), was that virgin women condemned to death were forcibly married to officials on the eve of their execution. These officials would then rape the condemned, in the belief that such would prevent her from going to Heaven. This is a blatant violation of Article 7 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 1966, which prohibits torture, cruel or degrading treatment or punishment. This point of law was successfully argued in the Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in 1998, (IT-95-17/1-PT) setting the precedent, which elaborated:

"Rape of a detainee by an official of the State must be considered to be a grave and abhorrent form of ill-treatment given the ease with which the offender can exploit the vulnerability and weakened resistance of his victim"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I agree with purplemonkey. You have to consider the source. For one, it is the Jerusalem Post, which I', sure you can agree is biased.

Second, the source is anonymous. It's hearsay.

I am going to edit the original post because obviously nobody reads the thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dont be so gullible. This to me is obvious. Iran will get hammered someday and this kind of story convinces you that it is OK to Kill Iranians and they are doing it to liberate little 9 yr old girls getting raped , give me a break and think outside the box

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I did read your OP. I just cannot see how you can't understand that Jpost.com is a very biased source in this case.

Not saying it isn't true. It's possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I did read your OP. I just cannot see how you can't understand that Jpost.com is a very biased source in this case.

Not saying it isn't true. It's possible.

I was talking about within the THREAD where I provided backup for the story. It's in the OP now though because nobody reads threads anymore before they comment on them.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

hmm compelling evidence... i guess your right though its not like isreal has in interest in defaming or dehumanising Iran.. thats just crazy talk

Do you intentionally not read???? This is the THIRD time I've posted this info - and the last because if you don't respond to it this time I will assume you CAN'T.

jew post

Really??? I suggest do your homework... not everything is propaganda.. remember, deny ignorance.

Iran's penal code sanctions rape

A disturbing finding of the U.N. Report of the Economic and Social Council, 6 Nov. 1990 (Doc.A/45/697), was that virgin women condemned to death were forcibly married to officials on the eve of their execution. These officials would then rape the condemned, in the belief that such would prevent her from going to Heaven. This is a blatant violation of Article 7 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 1966, which prohibits torture, cruel or degrading treatment or punishment. This point of law was successfully argued in the Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in 1998, (IT-95-17/1-PT) setting the precedent, which elaborated:

"Rape of a detainee by an official of the State must be considered to be a grave and abhorrent form of ill-treatment given the ease with which the offender can exploit the vulnerability and weakened resistance of his victim"

ok how about i calrify... i never said this doesn't behaviour doesn't exist im just pointing out the fact that jpost probably has an ulterior motive, would you disagree with this?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thanks IAOH.

Indeed the UN report indicates that this has happened in the past. Truly disgusting.

Still, the article itself is quite poor. Anonymous sources usually are not the best evidence. The UN report might be interesting. IMO, this article isn't.

PS; You're right people don't always read the threads. I'm currently participating in this thread. The number of repeat posts amazes me.

[edit on 20/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
Dont be so gullible. This to me is obvious. Iran will get hammered someday and this kind of story convinces you that it is OK to Kill Iranians and they are doing it to liberate little 9 yr old girls getting raped , give me a break and think outside the box

yeah, for a place that is trying to deny ignorance ... this is some pretty ignorant fear mongering going on here

lets see, we don't know if its true or not. we don't believe the media here so why would we believe media somewhere else (prolly cause your ignorant)

so lets pretend it is true... a couple brainwashed iranians doing horrible things makes all iranians and the whole country a big raping village? (i guess if your ignorant you can take this stance)

lets spread fear and hate for iranians.... not like any americans rape and kill youngins. we're perrrrrrrrfect

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It amazes me that some people are more concerned about the possible alternative motives behind the story than about the fact that children have been so abused?
Where are your priorities? Politics or human life?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
It amazes me that some people are more concerned about the possible alternative motives behind the story than about the fact that children have been so abused?
Where are your priorities? Politics or human life?

hearts and minds

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately this happens frequently in Iran.

This is an example from another source of a young girl of only 16 years old being hanged in Iran for "crimes against chastity"...

Execution of a teenage girl
A television documentary team has pieced together details surrounding the case of a 16-year-old girl, executed two years ago in Iran.

On 15 August, 2004, Atefah Sahaaleh was hanged in a public square in the Iranian city of Neka.

Her death sentence was imposed for "crimes against chastity".

The state-run newspaper accused her of adultery and described her as 22 years old.

But she was not married - and she was just 16.

Sharia Law

In terms of the number of people executed by the state in 2004, Iran is estimated to be second only to China.

In the year of Atefah's death, at least 159 people were executed in accordance with the Islamic law of the country, based on the Sharia code.

Since the revolution, Sharia law has been Iran's highest legal authority.

Alongside murder and drug smuggling, sex outside marriage is also a capital crime.

As a signatory of the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights, Iran has promised not to execute anyone under the age of 18.

But the clerical courts do not answer to parliament. They abide by their religious supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, making it virtually impossible for human rights campaigners to call them to account.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The member who claimed this is not true because it came from the Jpost, is nothing more than ignorant, and probably even a racist since he doesn't want to believe a source due to it being from Jewish people....

Another case, in which a young girl of 16 was executed for "having a sharp tongue".

I have actually posted this link years past alongside some others.

August 22, 2004
Girl, 16, hanged in public in Iran for her "sharp tongue"
And the rights of women in general in Sharia states like Iran is comparable to the rights of non-Muslims: if they step out of line, their lives may be forfeit. Even worse, this girl's reference to the fact that punishment should be meted out to the perpetrators, not the victims, makes it likely that she was a victim of rape. From IranFocus, with thanks to Ali Dashti:

On Sunday, August 15, a 16-year-old girl in the town of Neka, northern Iran, was executed. Ateqeh Sahaleh was hanged in public on Simetry Street off Rah Ahan Street at the city center....
In her summary trial, the teenage victim did not have any lawyer and efforts by her family to recruit a lawyer was to no avail. Ateqeh personally defended herself. She told the religious judge, Haji Rezaii, that he should punish the main perpetrators of moral corruption not the victims.

The judge personally pursued Ateqeh’s death sentence, beyond all normal procedures and finally gained the approval of the Supreme Court. After her execution Rezai said her punishment was not execution but he had her executed for her “sharp tongue”.

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
How about people look at it like this...

Ignore the fact that it was reported on by a Jewish source regarding atrocities committed by Muslim men in Iran. So, just remove the whole Jewish, Israel, Islam and Iran ideas from the story and look at it from a more abstract point; take a few steps back.

What you then have are grown men, abusing (very) young women for their own gratification in the name of an ideology as a means to excuse their own demented behaviour.

Now, after removing the pointy sticks - you can apply that story to basically any country on Earth. Not that shocking, really.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

ok how about i calrify... i never said this doesn't behaviour doesn't exist im just pointing out the fact that jpost probably has an ulterior motive, would you disagree with this?

Uh... no... you said:

jew post

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
How about people look at it like this...

Ignore the fact that it was reported on by a Jewish source regarding atrocities committed by Muslim men in Iran. So, just remove the whole Jewish, Israel, Islam and Iran ideas from the story and look at it from a more abstract point; take a few steps back.

What you then have are grown men, abusing (very) young women for their own gratification in the name of an ideology as a means to excuse their own demented behaviour.

Now, after removing the pointy sticks - you can apply that story to basically any country on Earth. Not that shocking, really.

Except for the fact that it's legally sanctioned by the (nameless) government.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Another example of what happens to young girls in Iran if they make a mistake.

PARIS, 16 Oct. (IPS) Almost two months after having hanged a 16 year old girl, the ruling Iranian ayatollahs are to commit another human crime by condemning another young girl to stoning.

According to Iranian and foreign press, Zhila Izadi, a 13 year old girl from the north-western city of Marivan had been condemned to death by stoning after being found that she had been pregnant from her 15 years-old brother.

The independent Iranian online newspaper “Peyke Iran” (www.peykeiran.com) that had first revealed the news last week reported on Saturday 16 October 2004 that the girl has given birth two weeks ago in prison.

While Zhila as been sentenced to stoning, her brother, jailed in Tehran, is to receive only 150 lashes, in accordance with Islamic laws.

www.iran-press-service.com...

Yes it is sick that the brother ans sister SEEM to have been lovers, maybe the brother raped her, we can never know for sure, since the Iranian regime makes stories up to cover their attrocities.

Anyway, that is no reason for stoning the girl to death even if it was true that she had sex with her brother.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join