It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

PS; You're right people don't always read the threads. I'm currently participating in this thread. The number of repeat posts amazes me.

[edit on 20/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

Yeah, I've just started another suggestion post because of this. People not reading threads before commenting

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I call bull. Sounds like a big propaganda attempt to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
so i'm the only ATS member that thinks generalizing this issue to the entire country and population of iran is ignorant?

thats weird i'm iranian and i don't rape 9 year old girls.

and if you wanna talk about what the government sanctions... have we just moved to America or something? i'm not a 9 year old girl but i've been raped plenty of times by uncle sam

government does not represent the people in iran nor america. no need to spread fear and hate. try spreading love once in a while it ain't too bad

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If you believe this does not continue happening, read what an iranian woman who escaped from Iran to Canada has to say about it.

Published on Saturday, June 20, 2009 by CommonDreams.org
No Matter Who Is President of Iran, They Would Stone Me
by Lila Ghobady

Why didn’t I vote in the latest elections for the president of the country of my birth, Iran? Because no matter who is the president of Iran, they would stone me!

As an Iranian woman, I require big changes in order to convince myself that a change in president would mean an improvement of my basic rights as human being inside Iran.

I was among many Iranians who decided not to vote in the recent [s]election. We boycotted the sham election in my motherland and have not been surprised by the results publicized by the mainstream media, both in Iran and elsewhere. This puppet regime has never considered the people’s wishes and has always acted in the interests of the few who are in charge of the prison called Iran. Cheating, lying and hypocrisy are the specialties of the religious demagogues that maintain the farce that Iran is a democratic state.

Here are some simple facts that demonstrate that irrespective of who is president, I would be stoned to death in Iran:

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

Who is saying that All Iranians are doing this?...

Certainly not I, nor the OP. However people are condenming that this is happening in Iran. It is not the same as claiming every man in Iran rapes women...

Please read the thread, and responses before you put words in people's mouth, or in this case, before you re-write what people say....

Do you not find this as an inhumane atrocity which it is still happening to this day in your country?...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

hmm compelling evidence... i guess your right though its not like isreal has in interest in defaming or dehumanising Iran.. thats just crazy talk

Granted, I don't like the 'Jew' propoganda point of view or the idea that simply because it is from a Jewish paper that it is garbage but you make a very valid point.

Then again, so does the OP. There is indeed a history of this kind of treatment of females in the stricter Islamic countries. Many of these countries still mutilate the women by removing, well, let's just say that they cannot have pleasure. It's an archaic way to purge the evilness that is within the women. You know, because women are there to lure men into lustful desires and such so they are evil. It's not like it's the mans weakness that is at fault.

So, I do agree and disagree with your point of view. I believe that you have a prejudice against anything Jewish but at least you are trying to follow up your initial weak attack with valid points.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
This is disgusting. This makes me sick. These people will burn. I cant stand how they treat women. F'ing scumbags they are.

Peace

yeah i read the thread

did you?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
One thing to remember, is that while this is happening in Iran, it is also happening elsewhere, under different regimes, and in the name of different religions.
The well worn cliche about power corrupts is a basic truism about humans. Men often have the power in many societies, and so are often the abusers. Power rests also in institutions like prisons, the military and organized religion -- all frequent centers of abuse world wide.
This is a human problem; not an Iranian one - Iran is just a vividly clear example.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannyfal

so i'm the only ATS member that thinks generalizing this issue to the entire country and population of iran is ignorant?

thats weird i'm iranian and i don't rape 9 year old girls.

I don't think anyone here suggested that all Iranians did this. From my perspective, as OP, I posted it because of the government sanctioning it.

link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
I call bull. Sounds like a big propaganda attempt to me.

See page 1 and 2 for enlightenment.

link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
jew post

don't believe the propaganda

I'm afraid even if this story isn't an account of someone from Iran as they claim, then it is still accurate in a sense that this does happen from what I've gathered from my Iranian colleagues. Although it's likely that this account has been exagerrated a bit.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
That end of Islam makes me sick..

Get with the 21st Century you animals..

Rape them, then execute them.. to ensure its a legal execution.

Someone should tie Ali Khamenei to a tree and rape him for crimes against humanity until he wants to die... Sick #.

i repeat... did you read the thread?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by purplemonkey

Do you have proof of this? This article has nothing to do with the Jewish so shut up.

If not quit trolling this thread and stop trying to derail it.

To the O/P

If this is happening in Iran. I am completely shocked. The further Iran goes, the more isolated that country is going to be inthe International community.

Absolutely disgusting. This just shows there ae those who take the Religion of Islam to its extreme.

This kind of sick practices are common-place in the regime, especially by the older clerics.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Someone should tie Ali Khamenei to a tree and rape him for crimes against humanity until he wants to die... Sick #.

I agree with the Iranian people taking control of their country from the illegal regime and then do what they wish to Khamenei - which is likely to execute him for war-crimes against humanity.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

i have no problem with the OP... or your opinions. i think its a good story, but i don't know what the POINT of posting it is... it obviously is going to lead to iranian bashing, islam bashing, etc.

yeah they're crazy but i'm pretty sure we're crazier. we get raped and just take it. they storm the streets

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

That doesn't make any sense. Muslims don't believe sex with your husband keeps you from going to heaven. The whole point of the sham marriage is to make it not 'rape'. Therefore, sham wedding, and sham honeymoon does not equal rape, and does not equal 'no heaven'.

I don't doubt that this happens
Win-Win-Win.

Well first of all it does happen, right or wrong, and it's not all that big of a secret just not publicized for the most part.

Your thinking too rationally here's what I make of it.

The girl is arrested for a crime but she is a virgin.
A virgin can not go to hell in this particular belief system.
So the man has to marry her and have sex with her.
The man marries here so he is not in sin for having sex with someone he's not married to.
Now if the girl is executed and is guilty of the crime they believe she will go to hell.
If the girl dies a virgin and is guilty of the crime she would go to heaven because virgins don't go to hell.

In this particular belief it has always stuck me that the anti-christ could be a female virgin and executed and according to this would go to heaven. So kind of screwy maybe there's a loop-hole for that one but I haven't been made aware of it.

Edit I should add this is my own assumption of this with what I have read in the past and is clearly up to individual interpretation with the info I've had at my disposal. I say this because I have researched quite a few religions and every time you think you know one something changes or something new is brought to light.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

I agree with the Iranian people taking control of their country from the illegal regime and then do what they wish to Khamenei - which is likely to execute him for war-crimes against humanity.

since two wrongs make a right

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wasn't there something recently where a 13 year old girl was gang-raped and when she tried to report it to authorities she was given the death penalty by stoning as there were 4 statements that she was lying against her, which stands as a guilty verdict under Sharia or Islamic law?

Something like that definitely rings a bell - I'd look into it further but I'm at work at the mo and can't let ATS distract me as much as I'd like it to!

There really are some backwards and inhumane laws on this planet.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I remember one of the cases detailed by ElectricUniverse. It was televised. The young girl had mild to medium intellectual disability and had repeatedly been raped by an older married man. When she became pregnant, the girl was reported. In her own defence, she disclosed the identity of her rapist.

In Muslim culture a woman who accuses a man of rape must provide nine male witnesses in her own defence or she is prosecuted as a prostitute according to the televised documentary. The same culture, according to the documentary, does not recognise women as witnesses -- they are considered untrustworthy. Naturally, it's extremely difficult if not impossible for any woman to produce nine male witnesses to her repeated rapes. As consequence, the victim is prosecuted, defamed and sometimes executed as a 'prostitute'.

In the closing shots, viewers saw the youg girl's pregnant body blowing in the wind at the end of a rope. Most of those there to enjoy the show were older males, including in this instance, the girl's poor father and her rapist who stood by casually smoking and watched the legal murder of his victim and of his unborn child. He got rid of both of them, thanks to Muslim 'law'. The poor girl was aged 15 or so when Muslim males killed her and she had been raped for many years prior.

If I'd had a gun, I would have shot the rapist where he stood and I'd be really hoping the Muslim clerics would pop their heads up, because I would have delighted in putting bullets through their ignorant, misogynistic heads for what they'd done and to send the message to the rest. And I'm a pacifist as a rule.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Ok, now I see what you're talking about dannyfal. I agree, Dermo, does seem to be implying that all followers of Islam (not all Iranians) do this. I can see your point but I'd suggest that when it's a particular poster you're objecting to and not the tone of the thread, that you [ quote ] them like you did here. That way we know what you're talking about. Also, I'm not sure you were talking to me or not so I'm just assuming.

[edit on 20/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join