It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

www.jpost.com

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?"

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."

This happened to girls over the age of 9. NINE!!!! Bastards. This just makes me sick! I will NEVER understand this mindset. I guess I'm just speechless...

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit to add: Obviously nobody reads treads before they comment on them anymore so I am adding this. I hope this will stop all of the anti-Jerusalem Post posts.

Iran's penal code sanctions rape

A disturbing finding of the U.N. Report of the Economic and Social Council, 6 Nov. 1990 (Doc.A/45/697), was that virgin women condemned to death were forcibly married to officials on the eve of their execution. These officials would then rape the condemned, in the belief that such would prevent her from going to Heaven. This is a blatant violation of Article 7 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 1966, which prohibits torture, cruel or degrading treatment or punishment. This point of law was successfully argued in the Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in 1998, (IT-95-17/1-PT) setting the precedent, which elaborated:

"Rape of a detainee by an official of the State must be considered to be a grave and abhorrent form of ill-treatment given the ease with which the offender can exploit the vulnerability and weakened resistance of his victim"

[edit on 20/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is disgusting. This makes me sick. These people will burn. I cant stand how they treat women. *Snip* scumbags they are.

Peace

Please don't circumvent the automatic censors

gallopinghordes
forum mod

[edit on 20-7-2009 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
jew post

don't believe the propaganda

Really??? I suggest do your homework... not everything is propaganda.. remember, deny ignorance.

A disturbing finding of the U.N. Report of the Economic and Social Council, 6 Nov. 1990 (Doc.A/45/697), was that virgin women condemned to death were forcibly married to officials on the eve of their execution. These officials would then rape the condemned, in the belief that such would prevent her from going to Heaven. This is a blatant violation of Article 7 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 1966, which prohibits torture, cruel or degrading treatment or punishment. This point of law was successfully argued in the Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in 1998, (IT-95-17/1-PT) setting the precedent, which elaborated:

"Rape of a detainee by an official of the State must be considered to be a grave and abhorrent form of ill-treatment given the ease with which the offender can exploit the vulnerability and weakened resistance of his victim"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
' Rape the condemned in the belief this would prevent her going to Heaven'

It's depressing to know this sort of ignorance exists

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

That doesn't make any sense. Muslims don't believe sex with your husband keeps you from going to heaven. The whole point of the sham marriage is to make it not 'rape'. Therefore, sham wedding, and sham honeymoon does not equal rape, and does not equal 'no heaven'.

I don't doubt that this happens, but I think it is just a loophole in the law for some free sex and legalizing an execution. I don't think it is meant to send them to Hell.

Honestly, I have seen some videos of beautiful women being stoned to death, and I have thought what a waste. I think they should ship all those "evil" women over here to the West. Let them "corrupt" us for awhile. Woman saved. Muslims feel superior and get one over on us infidels. And us infidels get more beautiful women in our population.

Win-Win-Win.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This world never never fails to sicken me, and once again this is something in the name of religion.

The more I hear about things like this the more I hope Project Bluebeam is a reality.

What people will do to because of their 'faith' just makes me lose hope in humanity

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

Do you have proof of this? This article has nothing to do with the Jewish so shut up.

If not quit trolling this thread and stop trying to derail it.

To the O/P

If this is happening in Iran. I am completely shocked. The further Iran goes, the more isolated that country is going to be inthe International community.

Absolutely disgusting. This just shows there ae those who take the Religion of Islam to its extreme.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That end of Islam makes me sick..

Get with the 21st Century you animals..

Rape them, then execute them.. to ensure its a legal execution.

Someone should tie Ali Khamenei to a tree and rape him for crimes against humanity until he wants to die... Sick #.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Words need not be spoken after reading this.
sick.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What the hell can you execute a 9 year old for these days?

Apparently a lot in Iran.

If they really are that backward I say to hell with them as that's where they'll end up.

No wonder most of them want to come to a civilised country.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Though I don't doubt this occurs (I don't know) , I have to always question the "jerusalem post" as I must equally question "al jazeera". Americans here need to be more concerned about why 16yr old boys are being put in maximum security prisons and are coerced for sex by prison guards...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Brilliant I love that idea, I think we should send you to the middle-east and sit you in a fat office that's completely, bomb/bullet/terrorist proof and you can sign off who goes where, one addition though. When we're flying or shipping in people who've been 'liberated' does that mean we'll have an empty flight back??

Sure I can find a few undesirables to send back.. maybe some of our politicians, see if they last 5 minutes

Edit for Dermo You tie him to the tree and I'll get out a big ole rusty 9 iron...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

hmm its by Jerusalem Post... maybe it helps to open the link once in a while instead of just being spoon feed infomation...

no wonder people like bush get elected...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

That doesn't make any sense. Muslims don't believe sex with your husband keeps you from going to heaven. The whole point of the sham marriage is to make it not 'rape'. Therefore, sham wedding, and sham honeymoon does not equal rape, and does not equal 'no heaven'.

No, the whole sham wedding thing is to protect the MAN from committing rape which is against the law and is punishable by death. The man can't rape her unless he's married to her and they can't execute her unless she not a virgin.

Get it?? It's sick and twisted.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Laurauk

hmm its by Jerusalem Post... maybe it helps to open the link once in a while instead of just being spoon feed infomation...

no wonder people like bush get elected...

Yeah and maybe you should do your homework before you automatically discount a news article based solely on the country they're from.

jew post

don't believe the propaganda

Really??? I suggest do your homework... not everything is propaganda.. remember, deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Let me get this right. You see females as a piece of meat?

Honestly, I have seen some videos of beautiful women being stoned to death, and I have thought what a waste. I think they should ship all those "evil" women over here to the West. Let them "corrupt" us for awhile. Woman saved. Muslims feel superior and get one over on us infidels. And us infidels get more beautiful women in our population.

Win-Win-Win.

The last quotation in your posting, disgusts me. This should not be happening at all.

A womans right to live is as equal as any males right to live. No one is superior over the other.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

And maybe you should open your eyes, instead of think all conspiracies or news article which comes out, has a Jewish agenda behind it. Grow up an act your age.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

hmm compelling evidence... i guess your right though its not like isreal has in interest in defaming or dehumanising Iran.. thats just crazy talk

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join