It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have yet to have seen this supposed stimulus package actually happen and I have no faith it will happen.

Instead of doing the right thing, the Presidential Administration has done nothing but the wrong thing, in my humble opinion. Bailing out banks by giving them money to stay afloat, in order to give American's loans, when they cannot afford the loans they have now, their mortgages are being foreclosed on, their cars being repossessed, and unemployment is constantly going up on a daily scale massively.

This is nothing more than a scam on America, in the fact that Bush started this crap with his policies, and now Obama is finishing it off.

The Federal Reserve has always been a con on America, and after having read the huge book The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve I am even more now convinced of that.

Amazon Review :

Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes.

Reads like a detective story — which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity.

Creature from Jekyll Island will change the way you view the world, politics, and money. Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again — or a banker.

The Federal Reserve Bank was created on Jekyll Island, Georgia by the Jekyll Island Club

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e198b498f925.jpg[/atsimg]

Mr. G. Edward Griffin is seen in these series of YouTube videos I posted throughout this thread, speaking at length about the creation of “the creature” and with the exception that he mentions the New World Order I rather like the whole book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 1 of 12

Wall Street & the Bolshevik Revolution is mentioned within this book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 2 of 12

Wall Street and FDR is referenced within this book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 3 of 12

He mentions the inception of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in order to cause the illusion of assisting Americans.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 4 of 12

He mentions the Bailout process and how it takes our tax money to bail out organiztions, just to suit the whims of these corporations.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 5 of 12

The Rothschild Formula and their family is neck deep into the process as well.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 6 of 12

Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler is referenced within this book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 7 of 12

Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went is referenced within this book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 8 of 12

American International Group is mentioned within this book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 9 of 12

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time is referenced within this book.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 10 of 12

I believe John F. Kennedy was murdered on behalf of the money trust organizations, because of him trying to stop the Vietnam War, a money-making endeavor for the robber barrons.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 1 of 12

The Council On Foreign Relations is implicated within the pages of this book as well. Tragedy and Hope being referenced here is important, because Carroll Quigley's book is the entire process of how the Council on Foreign Relations was formed, by a former insider, since Professor Quigley was at one time an insider, as well as a historian.

Oh yes, lest I forget, Professor Carroll Quigley, was also a teacher of Bill Clinton, our 42nd President.

G Edward Griffin : Creature from Jekyll Island 12 of 12

What I am attempting to say here, is if you like reading, The Creature from Jekyll Island outlines the entire process of this scam on America, lead by the robber-barrons, social elite, and the majority of Government officials.

If you bought no other books in your life, the Creature from Jekyll Island and Tragedy and Hope would outline everything you wanted to know about the corruption of Government in specific detail in a historical sense, and you could use those books to figure out exactly what, in detail, the Government was up to, down to the last tiny detail.

These two books are like super books to me, in that the Creature from Jekyll Island is a 600 page book, referencing literally several hundred books, and Tragedy and Hope is a 1300 page book and I have yet to have read it, but I am sure it is packed full of information as well. Tragedy and Hope was actually stopped from being re-printed many times, according the G. Edward Griffin, because the Council on Foreign Relations saw it as a threat to their power.

I have every book that I mention here from the Creature from Jekyll Island, with exception to Wall Street and FDR and Money Whence It Came.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/201155f8966b.png[/atsimg]

According to G. Edward Griffin's endeavors, he discovered that the Federal Reserve is neither "federal" involved nor a "reserve".

The Federal Reserve System (also the Federal Reserve; informally The Fed) is the central banking system of the United States.

Created in 1913 by the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act (signed by Woodrow Wilson), it is a quasi-public and quasi-private (government entity with private components) banking system.

This quote here means, that it being "quasi-public" and "quasi-private" that they have a means to side-step Governmental controls, if so deemed necessary, and as well, the ability to make it seem accountable to the public, while it wholly is not.

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great post

Haven't seen this video series of Griffin's yet

For related videos

G. Edward Griffin - The Grand Design & More Deadly Than War
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Excellent post! These should be required reading in high school. Perhaps we could call it ... oh wait, never mind, the federal government runs schools now....

Too bad they teach kids to hate reading non-fiction.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thank you so much for the kind comment.

Each video is 10 minutes apiece, totally 120 minutes, so it is quite a lot to watch.

reply to post by Maxmars

Yes, it is sad that the Government teaches our children.

I always hated being in public school, and then at high school I was put into homeschool, and hated that, but it ended up rounding out my education a lot more because of the Christian environment.

I do believe I will teach my children via homeschool, and once they are within highschool, all of these books will be required reading on top of the reading that is assigned to suit the Government's requirements.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Interesting information, I really can't add much here but I wanted to say good thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I already read the book a few years ago,but im going to watch the vids anyway.Im sure alot of people will come across this and never have heard of it before so getting the info out in any way possible is critical.Good thread spartan S&F

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Excellent thread, what can I say..lol.. It could be one that is perfect
So congrats mate, I think I learned more from this then I have in a while. Excellent thread, star and flagged.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is some great information. I am an avid reader and will def. see if this book is held at Barnes & Nobles or Borders. I can't look at the videos because I'm on a wireless card and bandwidth is crap. But, I will look at the videos when I get home.

Great thread by the way!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Interesting information, I really can't add much here but I wanted to say good thread.

Thanks so much for that.

While you do not think you can add much, there is always something to add, even recognition is an addition.

This book outlines as well, J.P. Morgan, the industrial magnate, the sinking of the ship, the R.M.S. Lusitania, and the robber-barron's who made the Lusitania a prime target during WWI by sending it into U-Boat (Unterseeboot) infested waters in order to draw America into the fray with Germany through Winston Churchill's conniving.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Solomons, since you have read the book, what was your favorite part?

Do you think that G. Edward Griffin was on the money, or off the mark?

Personally, I think he hit the head of the nail on the coffin's of the robber-barrons.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Did you watch the videos though?

The videos are G. Edward Griffin giving a lecture on his book.

I found it fascinating to say the least.

The man has his own website within the book that he has began as well.

If I had billions of dollars, I would buy as many cases as possible, and give them out for free.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You may have to order the book in order to get it.

I used Amazon to find it, or possibly even go to a used book store.

This author's book has been reprinted 18 times.

He talks about Nelson W Aldrich, who assisted politicians in creating the means to manipulate the economy through the Federal Reserve.

Nelson Wilmarth Aldrich (November 6, 1841 – April 16, 1915) was a prominent American politician and a leader of the Republican Party in the Senate, where he served from 1881 to 1911.

Also mentioned is J.D. Rockefeller.

John Davison Rockefeller (July 8, 1839 – May 23, 1937) was an American industrialist.

Rockefeller revolutionized the petroleum industry and defined the structure of modern philanthropy.

In 1870, he founded the Standard Oil Company and ran it until he officially retired in 1897.

As well, he refers to the Rothschild family, which coincidentally is not that families original name, according to G. Edward Griffin.

He references many books to come to the conclusions he has, almost like a historical detective, he delves deeply into the hole that people like these robber-barrons crawled out of in order to manipulate the entire system to their advantage, and leave the rest of humanity as disadvantaged survivors of their monetary gainings.

Sinking the Lusitania (Churchill), via sending both British, American, and other world citizens into U-Boat infested waters as a means of drawing America into WWI is just one example.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I watched the first few. I am going to go and find the book. I also DIGG'ed this. So that way maybe more people will see it.

[edit on Jul 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Awesome.

I appreciate that and the commentary as well.

If you think about the things I've posted here, they might give you ideas for your own threads, based upon some of the topics you speak about, and the way the system works.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Awesome finds.

Thanks for that.

Anything that helps out the American people understand their system better.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Glad to help.

Congrats to you by the way. You've done a good job to Deny Ignorance here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Thank you.

I am amazed though at some of the stuff I find here on ATS.

People think that a violent revolution will be what it takes to make a change.

This is incorrect.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

I created the above thread, and while it got some attention, it seems to make people think that it is hard work to go about those actions, if one were so inclined.

What it takes however, is exactly the type of things that G. Edward Griffin points out, without sabotaging, without manipulating other countries into war, and without evil intent.

I am of course, referencing what he does, digging into history, making a great book, and then making money off of it.

What needs to happen, is people of differing mindsets, need to get together, and make the change happen.

Without violence.

Without a means to give Government the right to take action.

Without giving them a chance to stop the people from taking back America, for Americans, by Americans.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
america is a puedo-facist country controlled by big business and big wealth. it's too late to try and change it. i simply look for opportunities, where i can go along for the ride. when there is a revolt, i, (like many of the wealthy) will physically move out of this country and take my meager (comparatively) assets to some other country that is safe. this has happened many times in history, no need to think it will change now.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

true however what kind of time-frame does either option offer for the fastest route to the change we want?

One seems feasible within our lifetimes while the other could take centuries if not eons...

you know how it is, we've been indoctrinated to want immediate gratification

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join