The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I agree with your assessment.

I have read more about Project Megiddo as well as other cover-ups by the F.B.I. from books written by ex-employees who tell just how much of that particular Law Enforcement agency is a cover-up culture, and I do take into account them being ex-employees as well as potentially disgruntled.

I sure give them more credence than the crap spewed by the Mainstream Media though.

The ex-F.B.I. Agents is what I was referring to above.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
burntheships has an interesting thread over here :

World Bank And IMF Join Global Attack On The Dollar!

Part of the entire plan is of course to collpase the American economy and our dollar.

How else can they usher in the World Dollar if there is competition for it?

If the American dollar, Yen, and any other countries money are a threat, the World Dollar can never come into play, so they intentionally collapse those mechanisms which keep our countries afloat, this thereby lends credibility to instability, sort of like poking a pissed off grizzly bear and then pointing to it's aggression, you have a valid reason to bring out the bear trap.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Based upon my investigation of the book I wrote this thread about as well as various conversations I created the thread below which relates directly to this topic very much.

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I found these interesting videos today.

GOLD VS DOLLAR

G. Edward Griffin on the Federal Reserve System

Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One

Alan Greenspan on Gold Standard

[edit on 19-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is being spoken about on another thread but the topic belongs here as well.

Dylan Ratigan MSNBC exposes Federal Reserve Con - Part 1

Dylan Ratigan MSNBC exposes Federal Reserve Con - Part 2

If anyone believes Alan Greenspan's lies and collusion, you might as well believe the lies of former President George W. Bush and Dick Cheney about 9/11, which was a large endeavor in order to profit off the same thing through the Stock Market, the Intelligence Community, and the largest coup against the United States Consitution.

Sorry, Alan Greenspan is just as collusive in this as Congress, liars one and all.

I wish I had the money to purchase millions of copies of The Creature, and give them away to everyone in the world, to expose this crap.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I had thought of making a thread about this movie but thought to hell with it. It goes right along with all this so it fits here just as well as anywhere.

American Slaves who don't know they are Slaves

It's narrated by Dean Stockwell and one of the interviewed experts is William Still, who many might recognize as the narrator of The Money Masters video from way beck when. All in all, a pretty good one so far - I've only gotten through part three so far.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Interesting video.

Thank you for adding it to the wealth of information.

I do not believe people are slaves unless they believe themselves so.

Yes, we have little to no control of how money is set-up, or made, except through paying taxes, but in the end we choose how we earn it, so we are no more slaves than we are rulers of the world, it is all our own perceptions which rule us.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread, I just ordered the Creature From Jekyll Island and should be receiving it in the mail soon. I have recently become enlightened about the banking cartels and how they operate using the central banks of the world to steal from the majority to fatten their own pockets. it is rather depressing to say the least.

www.youtube.com... Criminal Rothchilds had several US Presidents killed

articles.businessinsider.com... 10 things EVERYONE should know about the Federal Reserve

Most Americans are content with believing that the Federal Reserve is just another stuffy government agency that sets our interest rates and that is watching out for the best interests of the American people. But that is not the case at all.

The truth is that the Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel that has been designed to systematically destroy the value of our currency, drain the wealth of the American public and enslave the federal government to perpetually expanding debt.

www.zerohedge.com...

Or consider other scenarios in which a 100% digital monetary system makes it incredibly easy to silence dissent. What if you believe in solar-activity based global warming but believe that the carbon-based global warming theory is a banker manufactured fraud to increase taxes on the people and you refuse to pay some bogus government legislated carbon tax because you sincerely believe it to be unjust? If we live in a 100% digital money world, civil disobedience and refusal to pay what you feel to be an unjust tax may become impossible as the banking cartel can merely digitally siphon off your funds without protest being possible. Banking cartel theft of citizens’ wealth (in addition to the already existing theft through inflation and income taxes) obviously is more difficult under our present cash and coin system than it would be under a purely digital system. Consider the repercussions of bankers that try to impose an unjust new tax under a physical gold or physical silver monetary system. In order to enforce payment upon resistors, the banking/government cartel would have to send armed men into a resistor’s house to extract that money, with the risk that this resistor may react violently to these home invasions. This is a scenario that the elite banking families want to avoid at all costs, and thus the reason for their strong push to gain widespread acceptance of a purely digital monetary system.

edit on 25-10-2012 by wakeupamerica90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
www.jesus-is-savior.com... Lots of quotes about the evil Banksters

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Thomas Jefferson said in 1816: “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The
issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to
whom it properly belongs." — Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits." — SIR JOSIAH STAMP, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain):

“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace, and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country.

Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow and the money power of the country will endeavor and prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated into a few hands and the republic is destroyed.”

U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

"I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe."

Abraham Lincoln

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Ron Paul, The Great Enabler: The Rise of the Federal Reserve and the Growth of Government

vimeo.com... Great documentary, Inside Job
edit on 25-10-2012 by wakeupamerica90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... The Federal Reserve is a Cartel, G. Edward Griffin

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join