It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

from a fellow "psychonaught" actually yes, yes i did... but thats another thread that will never make the likes of ATS, and as the guy said earlier, to Look for God is pure madness, and thats actually exactly what happened to me when I found him

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

from a fellow "psychonaught" actually yes, yes i did... but thats another thread that will never make the likes of ATS, and as the guy said earlier, to Look for God is pure madness, and thats actually exactly what happened to me when I found him

There is not madness, it's harmonic, 'madness' is a human trait.

Your path is faultered you idolise a human over the Divine, humans are all here for the same purpose.

Jesus of Nazerath was not the Christ.

It wouldn't matter anyways because your connection to the One should only between you and the One.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

oh how I do agree, however, I know that Jesus was Christ.... i went on a "Shamanistic journy" to find God when i was 19 on accident honestly, i was just abusing drugs and not eating and meditating..... first i used a nootropyl for a few months and i raised a petal of the lotus to the minds eye, then i took 2cb several times over the 9 day period and rejected christ and evoked the true God, but i USED Jesus, to get to the Father, I also met Ezekiel..... google 2cb... and you'll understand what it is... BTW it comes in a "red pill"

*Note: This is not to derail the thread or promote drug use. its merely to display an error I made when i was a youth that the whole world will have to pay for soon enough unless you actually believe in Christ

edited to add, prior to this experience i was "Agnostic" and never read a bible or for that matter even opened one up

[edit on 27-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

oh how I do agree, however, I know that Jesus was Christ.... i went on a "Shamanistic journy" to find God when i was 19 on accident honestly, i was just abusing drugs and not eating and meditating..... first i used a nootropyl for a few months and i raised a petal of the lotus to the minds eye, then i took 2cb several times over the 9 day period and rejected christ and evoked the true God, but i USED Jesus, to get to the Father, I also met Ezekiel..... google 2cb... and you'll understand what it is... BTW it comes in a "red pill"

*Note: This is not to derail the thread or promote drug use. its merely to display an error I made when i was a youth that the whole world will have to pay for soon enough unless you actually believe in Christ

I know what 2-cb is.

You find the Superior One by yourself, as you did by yourself, Jesus WAS NOT THE CHRIST.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

I'm just curious, when you where "Baptized in the holy spirit" who did it? how did they do it? was water involved? if water was involved it was not a baptism in the holy spirit, but in fact just a water baptism where you may have felt the holy spirit.

Baptizm was 03-04. Can't remember the year, but it was full immersion into lake Michigan. While it happened, I didnt feel anything except going under water and coming back up.

Then 5 weeks later I started getting indwelled over and over through the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and other members of my household also felt the spirit moving around in the house.

This also correlates with the Bible which says first Baptizm by water then by the Spirit. I've heard for others it was instant but for me it was 5 weeks later.

It was like fiery electric flames of living love enetered me and destroyed my ego, leaving this incredible intelligence as the dominant personailty living inside while I was simply observing all of this.
_____
ColdDragon,
Thank you also for your reply. great stuff my friend. Everything I spoke of was from direct experience with no assumptions. This from 6 years of seeking God and praying to God that I want to experience his deepest depths, and as a result this is what has been revealed to me.

I can never be greatful enough for it all. I know God is real and is a daily experience. I would do anything for others to have the same. Then life is brilliant in every second.

Take care

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Psychonaughty, I can prove the existance of God in person to Christians, however, I can also do it over the internet if you choose to partake in a "Study" that's in the paranormal activities forum called Gazing into the Abyss....
it will prove that in fact There is a God and Jesus was in fact Christ

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

thats awsome, but technically that isn't a baptism in the holy spirit, that is a baptism in water, through which the holy spirit was revealed to you. an actual baptism of the holy spirit would be either Jesus or the Second coming baptizing you with just touch, no water involved...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but as the bible states, the only way to the father is through the Son... and it is true... as I have seen.... 6 years and 1 day till you find out the truth.... because you dismiss my account.... but that's cool man. to each their own.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
and as for 2012.... thats completely bogus really... well it really depends on my mood around that time, depending upon my mood their MAY BE a show, but not something so cataclysmic as people are making it out to be

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evangelical

Actually its not a mystery. If you want to know something and if you can access the source, then access it to have knowledge!

Jesus has said to the apostoles that the world wouldn´t see him anymore. So why all the fuzz saying when is he comming again? He will not come again to earth! Told by the men himself.

Jesus has said that He will be the king of earth in the future and that he will rule from the heavens.

And all the guys who profess to be Jesus.. well.. Jesus told about them too.. its a prophecy that Jesus told us that many will profess to be the Christ in the future.

About death and go to heaven.. another interpretation error. Its true that the bible says that some will go to heaven.. but not all the christians.. only 144.000 to rule with Jesus.

The other christians.. the majority.. will live in a paradisiac earth just like before Adam has sinned. Thats why Jesus died for us. For us to be able to get back from here we where before sin. By resurection in the end of the system or by presencing the end of system.. and survive to it..

It´s absurd to believe that God has made this incredible place for us.. to live eternally in here without pain or deseases, just like it was His purpose with Adam and Eve.. to let this all go now.. Its illogical.. and has NO fundament in the Bible.

Sorry for any bad English.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderpussy
reply to post by Evangelical

Actually its not a mystery. If you want to know something and if you can access the source, then access it to have knowledge!

Jesus has said to the apostoles that the world wouldn´t see him anymore. So why all the fuzz saying when is he comming again? He will not come again to earth! Told by the men himself.

Jesus has said that He will be the king of earth in the future and that he will rule from the heavens.

And all the guys who profess to be Jesus.. well.. Jesus told about them too.. its a prophecy that Jesus told us that many will profess to be the Christ in the future.

About death and go to heaven.. another interpretation error. Its true that the bible says that some will go to heaven.. but not all the christians.. only 144.000 to rule with Jesus.

The other christians.. the majority.. will live in a paradisiac earth just like before Adam has sinned. Thats why Jesus died for us. For us to be able to get back from here we where before sin. By resurection in the end of the system or by presencing the end of system.. and survive to it..

It´s absurd to believe that God has made this incredible place for us.. to live eternally in here without pain or deseases, just like it was His purpose with Adam and Eve.. to let this all go now.. Its illogical.. and has NO fundament in the Bible.

Sorry for any bad English.

You are right about Jesus not coming back, However, Jesus did say that the Son of Man. the Holy Spirit will come, who the Father will send in his name.
and as for the 144,000 they are not going to rule anything.... they are merely an army and they AREN'T Christians, they are infact 12,000 Jews from Each of the 12 Tribes.... I don't claim to be Jesus.... and if I did, its the internet so how valid would that be anyway. I'm just curious where did Jesus claim to be King in the future and rule from heaven? where is that in the bible? clarification please.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by Angus123

See, that's how *you* perceive it to be - which doesn't make it fact, by the way.

I don't feel superior to anyone, period - and certainly never to God or Jesus.

IF what you were saying were true, wouldn't the believers be coming on these forums saying things like "Ha-ha - you're gonna burn in hell".
Or "So sorry you won't make the boat to Heaven, wayward child - hope you like hot temperatures".

But you don't see any of us posting things like that, and you probably never will.

Not saying you are guilty of this but there is a huge percentage of non believers that will accuse believers of 'trying to feel superior' but reality is, that's just their comeback line aka defense to not being a believer.

True Christians aren't bad people and we don't have an agenda unless it would be to try to bring as many people to Christ as we can before time runs out.

And no, there isn't a toaster for each one we convert - but we hate to see unsaved people - especially when they are all good hearted people, but just being misled.

I have yet to meet a true christian. You could be the first... but experience has taught me not to bet on it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Psychonaughty, I can prove the existance of God in person to Christians, however, I can also do it over the internet if you choose to partake in a "Study" that's in the paranormal activities forum called Gazing into the Abyss....
it will prove that in fact There is a God and Jesus was in fact Christ

I'll take that test... link?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

thats awsome, but technically that isn't a baptism in the holy spirit, that is a baptism in water, through which the holy spirit was revealed to you. an actual baptism of the holy spirit would be either Jesus or the Second coming baptizing you with just touch, no water involved...

How is that not baptism of the Holy Spirit? You have no way of knowing that. No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus has to physically touch you to receive this and also we have accounts of people getting this baptizm even before the water immersion and without Jesus touching you.

We need to be careful to state things as if they are facts without doing research. Jesus is not around physically meaning we deduce to say that no one is getting baptizm of the holy spirit.

It was to me the baptizm of the Spirit ...it was like complete immersion into waves of an infinite Loving ocean. I don't see your point

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

God has only one son , that is god
just as the Quran states.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

The book you follow is a false doctrine.

Why Allah cannot be the God of the Bible

Islam's Quran and its own adopted practices prove that Allah cannot be the God of Christianity. In Arabic the word 'Allah' may mean 'god' but that does not mean Allah and the God of the Bible are one and the same. They cannot be because:

* Islam has come to mean 'submission'1. The goal of Islam is to bring the whole world into submission to Allah. The Quran (Sura's 2, 4, 5, 9 and 47) teaches that all 'infidels' (non-Muslims) must either convert to Islam or be killed or enslaved2. The God of the Bible tells us that conversion is the work of God, therefore no-one can be forced to convert to Christianity.

* The Quran says God has no son and is not a father. It rejects the Trinitarian God of the Bible. Muhammad taught that Jesus and Christians were not to be taken as friends (Sura's 5 and 9).

* Allah was the pagan moon god of Mohammed's Quresh tribe represented by various idols, including a sacred stone3. The God of the Bible forbids idolatry.

* Islam teaches the creation of a Muslim empire and the use of lethal force against opponents. The God of the Bible affirms that His kingdom is not of this world and commands that Christians love those who oppose them (John 18:34 and Matthew 5:44).

* Muhammad, the founder of Islam and supposedly the last of God's prophets, performed no miracles. Jesus Christ the true Son of God and seal of all God's prophets performed many miracles - proving His claims to divinity. The God of the Bible performs miracles. The God of Islam is unconcerned with the human condition and has never miraculously demonstrated a loving concern for individuals.

* Muhammad is declared a sinner in the Quran (Sura's 9, 40 and 48). Jesus Christ was and is sinless.

* The Quran often contradicts the Bible. It denies that Jesus was God incarnate or that he died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins.

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

God has only one son , that is god
just as the Quran states.

The book you follow is a false doctrine.

Actually anything that is popular or publicized in any way is fabricated.

All religions are off, If someone told you the truth than it would not have the same affect on you as finding it yourself.

Religion divides us, thats how it's suppose to be by Divine Law.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
those are such misconceptions, really.

the quran is a extra for the gospels,
IT CONFIRMS BOTH TORAH LAW AS GOSPELS,
read the quran, if you want to judge it.
difficult to accept more then thousand years further,
that god talks logic ? not symbology ?

JUDAISM= GOD is one, symbolism to explain the times, the offers
GOSPELS = GOD Is one, symbolism explained for part
ISLAM = GOD is one, symbolism with further explinations
what does religion do ? they take the symbolism rules
serious as literal instead of abstract
(man = spirit, woman = created)

They work together to make god clear.

Islam states god has no son, because the truth is,
god hasn't, there is only god (leviticus, gospels)
Islam states jesus was a prophet, which he was,
prophets are sons, david was also a son (read your bibles),
but son as repenting until death = process of becoming one.
At glorification Jesus came back from the promised land,
Mohammed left. Jesus from glorification on, was the father
here on earth.

There were 2 spies coming back from the promised land to bring back
the others to that land. The promised land is GOD. There is still a spie
to come. The sun from the prophesies that will b eclipsed. Elijah function,
which means, god is here. He will raise the moon = the sons, they will take over the elijah function. They are the prince from Daniel, that doesn't know tha god from the forfathers, because their god will be complete.

levels:
son of man, glorification spies
son of man, all prophets from history
son of man, all those who will be saved forever after paradise (millenium)
son of man = kingdom

they will be eclipsed in the delusion that was promised.
Religion will try to crucify again.
but in the end it is love that will make our next stop,
paradise (millenium). Ezekiels temple full, the temple
will be destroyed by the prince and Jerusalem (= God)
will rule as he always did. Inviting you to become his 'eyes', Jacobs stone.

Those still worshipping a truth, god that is one, love,
are the southern kingdom = judeah
they will run towards the mountains (wisdom)
jerusalem will be surrounded
but not the literal jerusalem.
We are not living thousands years ago,
we live where the twins bruise each other,
the two ages.

I know the reactions on what i write,
i just write it so somewhere you can store it away,
time is soon fullfilled.

Truth is always one where it is absolute,
where it is absolute it is free, if not it is a slave to a higher absolute truth,
where it is one and free
one means nothing can be excluded
the lies are included in the most functional way
the paradox is our history
to erase the lies
logic falls from the heavens (as revelation promised)
and what rests is the logic of gods freedom.
That's why the stars are made for you,
and we are made for His glory.
Truth is One.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can I interest all of you -- christians and non-christians alike -- to have a thorough look through the New Testament sections of the Brick Testament? Yes, it's Lego, and yes, it's the Bible. If it has been a while for you since you last read up on some of Jesus' teachings or the Apocalypse, it will do you some good to have everything put back into perspective.

As a former catholic myself, in the habit of talking to god around bedtime, altar boy (unabused) for nearly ten years, I remember very well the piety and the awe with which I used to think of the god of the Old Testament or the Messiah in the Gospels, and the fundamental assumption that their deeds and intentions were good.

But when you look back without any false reverence -- blimey does that stuff clot your mind! I can only advise everyone to shake off all that nonsense and live your lives (much more coherent books have been written between heaven and earth, and much less self-righteous ones). And if you need turn to a "divine" authority, do it like Socrates and listen to the "daimonion" within you that tells you right from wrong.

If you start a thread about Jesus being "the only way", you not only insult most people that have ever lived, but also the capacities of your own brain, that could do so much more. If you need to take your moral standards from the Bronze and the Iron Age, I feel it wrong on so many levels to spread them on the internet. Stone slabs, my boy, they were the way of the Lord. Go carve some (take your time).

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

"What none believers fail to understand is that God will not condemn for the actual sin itself, God/Jesus will condemn those whose denied him by their sin."

So, I am to understand that many will be condemned because sin made them deny God/Jesus?

"To sin is to deny God/Jesus... God and Jesus are one in the same, Jesus is the manifestation of God in human form, God's soul is Jesus' soul"

Look around you, we are all one in the same. You are me and I am you. We are all of the same light within.

"So therefore God/Jesus' blood will wash all of our sins if we accept his forgiveness."

How about we just learn to forgive ourselves for our deeds. Take resposibility for our own actions.

"Lost souls do not understand that we have freewill to do as we will and ask for unquestionable proof, if unquestionable proof we're given to us then our freewill to believe would be taken away"

So, if I read this right.....those who are lost have asked for unquestionable proof ? Maybe I am not grasping what it is your trying to say by this. But if the unquestionable proof is then given to those souls, then their freewill to believe would be taken away? I guess I don`t understand why it would be taken away if the proof were to be given to them.

"It's all part of the master plan. The true proof of God's existence is the gift of the Holy spirit given to us once we believe and become saved"

I have always believed in God, the father who is our creator. So that means I carry the Holy Spirit within me then, right? I have seen the proof all around me that God does exist, i can`t say that i had the Holy Soirit inside of me at that time... but then again, proof is proof, right?

"Once each and every person can deny their ego and let Jesus come into their hearts the proof will be undeniable"

If they deny their ego, and just understand the teachings of Jesus, then they will understand that God has always been within and without them from the very start.

"To deny Jesus without first experiencing the holy ghost is like denying the sky is blue if your blind, you can't see it so how would you know?'

I have asked this before, but I always get thirty different answers. I`ll ask again. When you say deny Jesus, do you mean deny that he existed, or, do you mean deny that he saved us?

" Haven't you ever heard the hymn I was once blind but now can see?"

Sure, it`s been around for a long time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And the second part...

And the last little bit..

Zeitgeist

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join