It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
reply to post by xelamental

you are right, i believe in god,
but it's true what you say,
god made the bible so contradicting,
because it explains a paradox.
truth is a paradox, that is explained (like the structure of an "8")
in the holy books,
if you would explain logic,
it would seems contradicting too in the same way,
in that manner the holy books work.
one thing though we know truth is not bad against itself,
even when there are paradoxes.

and because it looks contradicting,
it is very clear it takes away our right
to judge people based on the account of a (still) contradicting witness

the spirit = truth
sin against = ignorance

[edit on 29-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

That's illogical. If the end game is for god to get his children into heaven, surely even a stupid creator could come up with:

1. Believe in my son jesus, who is actually my human form on earth. He died for your sins. Or I'll send you to a fire pit for eternity.
2. Praise me and I'll pimp your ride in heaven in proportion to how often you gasp at my mightiness.

There. New testament in 2 lines, 2 minutes & I'm tired.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by xelamental]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by xelamental]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And... if that's not god's end game, he's not acting in our interests. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
now you react on interpretations ...

christians fight with verses still contradicting,
other fight back based on those misinterpretations.

i fully understand your point of view,
and yes, the bible makes me tired too.
It doesn't mean it doesn't have truth.
truth is boring sometimes.
I don't say truth is reached,
only by reading the bible,
Logic is something your mind shapes,
when it follows the heart.
not impulses.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Confusion and a need to think one 'knows' for comfort of their soul is misleading people and causing them not to truly seek.

It is not God who leaves truth in the books. It is man that leaves things in the books. If mans path was not a humble path, that man is going to have carnal natures mixed in with truth. God leaves things in 'life'. Look around you at the world and its makeup. Look at the orders, laws of natures, and cycles. There are truths that no book can hold.

The Jews did not hold full truths. It was truth one way or the other, of carnal or divine, but it was not all divine truths. This is why so many Jews did not accept or even try to understand things Jesus said.

They didnt understand why Jesus did not seem to support blood sacrifices. I have reason to believe that at the Temple Jesus was upset for the selling of animals to be killed. Those that read word for word and say to others "WELL THE BIBLE SAYS SO" are NOT seeking. Do you think God would leave the answers for you without you seeking and finding understand? Does Thee give pearls to the swine? Would the carnal mind understand things that are of spiritual nature? Would the carnal simple man get food before the milk? If Jesus was here to just give you answers, why did he talk in parables? This right here shows that a man of wise words will not just give divine wisdom to a carnal mind....for the wise man knows....it will be called foolish. To be called foolish and to go against the mainstream results usually in the death of a person.

People get hooked! So many of you are hooked! You are not seeking. The ones you talk mans word as a Divine word are not seeking.

The largest test for the Jews is pride. The test was....dont be full of yourself. The man that came and saw others living carnal lives while they preached to others saw they were misleading their own selves.

Let go of Earthly things. This includes mans words. Go with God, allow your body to be cleansed and treat it as a Holy Temple. The Holy Spirit will show you....God needs no death of any man and never did. We are the ones that need the death. Why? Because this marks us in our growth as still needing the Earthly natures, such as the belief that blood will save a soul. This is false....it is sooo false. No killing of an animal or man will save a soul. Only walking in the way such as Jesus did will allow you to leave this place of gnashing teeth.

Its not bad....its only what man understood for that time. But I tell you, another will come, and will be glorified, and you a killing will happen again because the majority is not ready. A new religion will come from this that is a shoot off of many. A new time will arise along with many fighting against it just as the Jews fought against the new words of Jesus. The same happened with the coming out of Egypt...and any other time that man gained spiritual wisdom's. Spiritual things can only be gained and tested through one way, which is the Holy Spirit.

You have not been left without answers, the world is full of truths, if you seek it. Look for natures....look for what a carnal man needs, desires, ect....and look then for what a spiritual man needs, desires, ect....then you can see the difference in the two.

If you think God ordered any man to kill, you are wrong and you believe this because your nature is more attached to a Earthly God then a Spiritual one. You were not put here to be made perfect through another person. You were put here because you have the capability to do even better things. You were put here to weigh between two natures and by your own will to chose to live for one or the other. This takes years, and sometimes more then one life. It is a daily process.

Dont take my word for it, cleanse yourself and go before Thee with a humbled heart. Test every word I say....through the Holy Spirit. This also cant happen in a day...for cleansing and becoming humbled before Thee takes much forgiveness of yourself for your Earthly ways and attachments. Go before Thee daily, you will be shown what Divine means. You will be shown why Spiritual things do not involve death of another. Study the books...but always remember, the carnal man wrote those books, so keep a look out for the carnal natures that are not coming form the Holy Spirit of God.

Stop passing the buck through blood sacrifices....you cant take blood to heaven, nor a book. The Antichrist is within all, because we all have Earthly bodies that are carnal and become tempted. Some live more for their carnal self (Antichrist) and some live more for their spiritual self (Christ). These are titles, two natures, yin and yang, positive polarity and negative polarity.....you choose how long it takes for you to sift out the carnal natures and live more for the Divine Way. Its in your heart, in your deepest core, it is the image you were emanated from, the knowing of what you are.

Do not kill means do not kill.....period. But they will, another test will come, another marker will be made, another level of understanding will come. Just as though the understanding is something we need, so then is the marker, the test, the messenger, and if the majority feels threatened by the rising of the level, the wisdom....they will defend what they know as truth, which will result with a death/deaths. Who's blood is on who's hands?

My best to all
LV

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It does not matter what people believe, there are not different scenerios.

The Divine One IS.

All humans are corrupt, the Divine One is all that is good and creates the good therefor the Divine One would never affiliate with such non sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by Electricneo

Christians are antichrist? Do you know how ridiculous that statement is? White is black, cold is hot, the only thing that makes sense is no sense (one of Charles Manson's sayings). We are here to choose, those who reject Christ are antichrist. Get it? Reject --- Anti --- ???

lol Bombeni - it doesn't matter how you tell them, they just don't get it. That, or they just don't care.

A part of me wants to just turn my cheek and not say another word to any of them - obviously they are adults with access to a computer. They know the consequences - so if they want to spend their eternal life in darkness with satan, so be it.

You can drag a horse to water but you can't make it drink is getting to be my mentality with them.

Ironic but if they had to choose between two movies - one movie would save their lives for eternity, the other would send them to live with satan for eternity........... they are choosing to pick the one that will guarantee eternal fellowship with satan.

This generation never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

The quran doesn't specify that bestiality is forbidden - and condones 'adultery' if the conditions are right. If women are caught, they are executed.

Not the kind of "religion" I would want to follow.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Oh yeah, I know. This guy was just flat out talking riddles. He must follow that old school of thought that says if you can't charm them with charisma try baffling them with bull dookey.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

One or two of the posters follow the quran - which explains the format she/he types in I guess.

they try to say God and allah are the same - not so.

It is downright scary just how many people are going to perish when all is said and done and the final day is here.

That alone would scare me enough to rethink the way I was living and what/who I was choosing to follow.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I hear you, but something I have thought about lately is, there may be a lot of people who are muslim in appearance, but who have given their heart to the Lord, since abandoning the muslim faith equals a death sentence. Can you blame most of the poor things, with the threat of being lynched or drug through the streets? Somehow, in a case like that, I think Jesus is going to right some wrongs. He knows what is in a person's heart. He even said we could go into our closets and pray.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

they try to say God and allah are the same - not so.

Allah is another name/word for god.
Not everyone speaks English.

God & Allah are absolutely, 100% the same thing

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You react on interpretations, which brings fog
over the real interpretation of holy books.
they all talk love.

those rules are symbolism.
you have the law = god is love, love god, love all, he is one
and the curse where symbolism is taken literally

woman = created / man = spirit
in all the holy books the same symbolism
but different usages to explain different issues.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

No way, Allah and God are not the same not even close.

To the other posters, I ran across this very interesting site from the FBI concerning the nation of islam, I don't have time to go thru it all right now, but it got my attention. At first I thought, this can't be a REAL branch of the FBI, but hey look it over and let me know what you think. Is it genuine?

The Nation of Islam is a group of Negroes' who support the unorthodox Muslim Cult of Islam (MCI). There is also an orthodox religion of Islam. This information consists of monographs that have been prepared and released to the public. The MCI is dedicated to the circulation of hatred against the white race. The Nation of Islam teaches from the Koran, and the profession of faith teaches "there is no one God but Allah," and "God is one in His Person, His Attributes and His Works." There are additional teachings, most of which follow the religious beliefs of other religions. In the ninth month of the year (different times of the year, because they follow the lunar calendar), Islamic Muslims make a pilgrimage to Mecca. This month is known as Ramadan. During the month of Ramadan, most Islamic people are prohibited from eating or drinking from dawn until sunset. The only exceptions are small children, pregnant women and those working in the medical field. The principles of Islam are to pray five times a day (in Muslim countries, there are regular calls to prayer), believe in the bible, perform charity work, and study the Koran. The Fruit of Islam is the military section of the MCI.

foia.fbi.gov...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

what arguments you have there:
"no way"

that's how you defend your truths ?
and justify the wasting of millions of good people ?

god is not fixed by a word.
salvation is by knowing a word ?
allah and god are names for the same: LIFE

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

No way, Allah and God are not the same not even close.

It's not really a debatable thing bombeni

It's like saying Agua and water are not the same thing.

You make think your God is better than the Muslim god...or the Jewish god... but they are all one God.

The Abrahamic god is The god of all three.

You may not like that, but it doesn't change the FACT that it's true

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
1. You are a slave. You are gods slave. You must be god's slave, or you are damned to hell. Choose eternal damnation or eternal slavery to god. This is what the EXtian Calls Free Choice.

2. Recognize that our way is the only way. You may choose a way other than ours, but you will be damned and we will repeatedly harass you, gloat, and point out how superior we are to you because you are an inferior waste of flesh that is not and never will be loved by our God.

3. Slavery is preferable to free will, because the slave needs not think of things; his master tells him what to think, when to think it, and whom to hate. Our God is the slavemaster, and you will obey him.

4. Slavery is good, because free will is bad. Sin is free will, and sin is evil. You cannot be evil and obey the Slavemaster.

----

Why don't you EXtians grow up and start realizing what you are preaching.

Slavery.

Down with the Slavemaster.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Free will means they are your actions with only your reactions, you cannot hurt anybody but yourself, there are no true enemies or allies.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

the nice thing about a slavemaster, is that once he can set you
free in slavery...making your desires one with him,
so you can't offend him and actually become him.

i wonder the contrast with a person as jesus,
going to prostitutes, dining with 'sin' full people,
would he say 'accept my name, the name is jesus'
or would he say 'forgive me, i am one with life, forgive life,
because i know life hurts you, but it's for a reason,
and once you will come home and become a slave of freedom'

or would he say, condemnation is what you'll get,
you lazy sinners.

Jesus talked love, the quran talks love, logic talks love.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

"no way"

I was in a hurry when I posted that, trying to get out the door.

The God of muslims chose a guy who murdered, had sex with a 7 year old girl, as the prophet who would lead "his" people.

The God of Christians sent His Son to preach the most phenomenal messages of love that history has never and will never rival, then He put His money where His mouth was and died in our place.

My God allows me to choose if I will follow Him. Allah runs an outfit that allows for cutting your head off if you don't follow him.

No, Allah and God are not one and the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

"no way"

I was in a hurry when I posted that, trying to get out the door.

The God of muslims chose a guy who murdered, had sex with a 7 year old girl, as the prophet who would lead "his" people.

The God of Christians sent His Son to preach the most phenomenal messages of love that history has never and will never rival, then He put His money where His mouth was and died in our place.

My God allows me to choose if I will follow Him. Allah runs an outfit that allows for cutting your head off if you don't follow him.

No, Allah and God are not one and the same.

I am sure the muslims would challenge you on the 7yo girl thing. They might say that you worship a zombie

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join