It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Lol Dud The quran is not part of the scriptures. It denies Jesus as the son of God. In fact I believe the Islam believe Jesus as a great preacher and prophet of God but wont believe in what Jesus said. The Islam Teaches that New testament God's word. You can't follow the quran and follow the bible. Its one or the other.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Again, DO CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND GLORIFICATION ???
IT WAS BEFORE the literal cross.

jesus was before glorification, god was after glorification,
where is the quran wrong ? the only son of god, is god.
they play with words, but they talk the same.

read it first, because the quran is a supplement to the gospels.
symbology is like in torah, used to build history,
but the message is love and oneness,
just as the gospels.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Lol Dud The quran is not part of the scriptures. It denies Jesus as the son of God. In fact I believe the Islam believe Jesus as a great preacher and prophet of God but wont believe in what Jesus said. The Islam Teaches that New testament God's word. You can't follow the quran and follow the bible. Its one or the other.

Do you not feel religion dividing you, the Quran and the Bible both have a core of truth but its floating in a sea of lies.

Little bit of truth to get someone hooked into the lies.

The whole test is to know truth over deceptions.

Work on yourself, do not praise human beings, do not even look up to human beings as being in any ways perfect, that only longs your stay in this world.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I pitty those who follow a religion!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

I hate to break it to you, but as the bible states, the only way to the father is through the Son... and it is true... as I have seen.... 6 years and 1 day till you find out the truth.... because you dismiss my account.... but that's cool man. to each their own.

Please tell us what you know about the events/miracles(?)/signs/or devastation to occur at the end of September 2015.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

and as for 2012.... thats completely bogus really... well it really depends on my mood around that time, depending upon my mood their MAY BE a show,

What kind of show?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

There is no end time, there is no second coming.

There is no correct religion, and there is no Human that should be praised.

There is no real enemies or allies, you can only hurt yourself.

Do you kow what this world really is?

The conflict is on a personal level, meaning only you and the Divine, no human intervention, no intervention of anything regarding the "Physical", for it is unimportant.

Do not preach from the book that is fabricated, do not preach words of man, for all humans are corrupt and cannot change for that is not the will of Divine Law.

Like I said in a previous post:

"If your father asks you for a glass of water to show you care for him and are disciplined, do you bring it directly to him or do you take the glass of water to your neighbor and ask him to tell you what your father really asked, while the neighbor did not hear it and is drinking the glass of water himself?"

If the task was so easy as a saviour coming to rescue you, then what be the lesson?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

The Bible itself is God's Consummate Record of His ways with mankind, the historical and spiritual evidence of His speaking to chosen persons of mankind. All of the fathers of the faith heard from Him personally, directly. The saints and prophets mentioned in Scripture are recorded to have heard His Voice. That is how we received the Bible in the first place.

Jesus said this: "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me" (John 10:27).

I am proud to be counted a sheep, and I'm sorry for you that you weren't chosen to be a prophet or a saint. I don't understand why some of us know innately that God is God and His Son was sent as a ransom for our sin. One thing we know for certain you won't be able to say you'd never heard of this Jesus person, when you stand before God, so you might want to start coming up with some alternatives. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
I pitty those who follow a religion!

i dont pity those who dont follow a religion i love them all the same

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The ironic thing is that the Tanakh, what you use to support your faith in a demigod and his return, is wholly contradictive to what Christians are forcing on the world. Do Christians even read the Tanakh?

Jesus was Jewish and thus would have known better to make the claims that Christians are attributing to him. According to Matthew 5:17-19, he confirmed that he believed in the Jewish Scriptures and this is what he was teaching out of.

Deuteronomy 4:15,16 directly silences all those who claim Jesus is God.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6,10 as well as Psalm 146:3-4 directly silences all those who believe in resurrection from the dead in the physical sense. Jesus is not alive judging anyone.

According to our Scriptures, the only resurrection that is spoken of is the People to the land.. Hosea 6:2
The Messiah is Israel, the People. Isaiah 53's servant is named more than once, such as in Isaiah 49:3.
Salvation is understanding....

And what did Jesus say? Salvation is of Jews. John 4:22 Notice he did not say salvation is of the Christians. You worship what you know not .. we know what we worship and that is why salvation (understanding) is of the Jews.

If you have a reference to show that Jesus was prophesied of in the Tanakh, I would be happy to admit I am wrong. Just bring it forth.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
jesus was prophesied,
in the stories, in the law.

but not as the only one,
what christianity condemns in judaism
they do the same thing with the truth.

the suffering servant, the annointed one,
are all the prophets together. the 144k.
they are the messiah.
when they were found righteouss they left to 'heaven',
one came back, the first spie to take the others.
jesus was a mirror of what still is to come.
he was one, the annointed, but not as the only face of god.
Jacobs stone with seven eyes.

there is no proof in the world to proof someone is
really israel, so nobody can be in arrogance with that claim.
Israeli man at the conquering of canaan were allready
taking native women. Inheritence is by the woman.
Israel was spreading over the world even before that,
count the numbers of the exodus.
They spread.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
jesus was prophesied,
in the stories, in the law.

Where?

but not as the only one,
what christianity condemns in judaism
they do the same thing with the truth.

Christians condemn everyone who doesn't believe in their demigod. What is offensive though especially for Jews is that you are using their writings as your catalyst. That is a cop-out.

the suffering servant, the annointed one,
are all the prophets together. the 144k.
they are the messiah.

The prophets didn't point to themselves. They pointed to Israel. Isaiah 49:3 .. then in Jeremiah 30 (as only one of MANY examples), the same language being used for the suffering servant is used to describe Israel. Psalm 146 is clear that there is nothing the prophets can do to help us given that they are dead. Job, a conceptual metaphor of Israel, speaks to this as well. Job 40:14

Unlike the Christians distortion of the messiah, the messiah was never meant to save the world from their sins. The Messiah only enlightens their own People, bringing them back to the Land. That is Israel, the People.

WE ALL DIE WHETHER WE SIN OR NOT .... what you may judge as a sin may simply be a mother desperate to feed her starving child (an example). The Tanakh touches on this. Read Ezekiel 18. What do you expect to be saved from? Yourself? Then who is in the best position to do that? YOU!

when they were found righteouss they left to 'heaven',
one came back, the first spie to take the others.
jesus was a mirror of what still is to come.
he was one, the annointed, but not as the only face of god.
Jacobs stone with seven eyes.

You are speaking too mystically. The Tanakh deals in the Law of cause and effect, which IS the Law of God. All the fantastical tales are simply metaphors that those who are less able to think rationally have twisted into excuses to worship a man and to teach others to do the same.

there is no proof in the world to proof someone is
really israel, so nobody can be in arrogance with that claim.

Says who? You? Don't be so ignorant.

Israeli man at the conquering of canaan were allready
taking native women. Inheritence is by the woman.
Israel was spreading over the world even before that,
count the numbers of the exodus.
They spread.

And that would be what the writings for. To bring them back to the land as a People ... so that Israel could continue. It is only the jealous who seem to take issue with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am convinced that extremists who say "Jesus is the only way" are the collective anti-Christ
who serve Satan'.
If Jesus is infinite and not limited like the minds of these compassion retards then
he will emanate incarnations with different names to help infinite beings.
To limit Jesus compassion is truly evil and one of the worse conceptual sins committed
by these hell beings. I pray they stop. They- who insult the aptitude for compassion that Jesus
and other great enlightened beings throughout the vast universe have.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Do not take religion literally it is all fabricated, anything made public is fabricated, thats the whole point it is a personal conflict only you, no intervention of any human/disinformation.

Thank every day the Good One where everything has it's begining for Being, for It's Divine Law providing you with a chance to return to your original state, the realm you truely belong to, for it's power of Necessity applying the justified corrections that you experience every day. Praise the Higher Beings who operate under the One's Divine Law, which are manifestations/emanations of the one, for providing the means of Life in all areas, sustaining them and providing these means for your benefit, guiding you the release and more.

When addressing Divinity be careful to articulate well, do not tell, demand, beg, order, suggest, ask..... Which are abhorrences, just state and do your duty. Return.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I agree with you,
(by logic, glorification means being one with the father)
God is one, in every abrah. religion stated.
One means growing towards one,
in another word = care

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

the prophets point to israel, because they are israel.
SOn of man has different levels i explained.
In the end ALL humans that life for care,
choose one, will be israel.

Salvation comes through the jews, means
it comes through the levels, first the prophets, then the seed,
then the rest.

salvation comes through the jews, also is symbolic for the southern
kindgdom, the southern kingdom never left a god that is one,
they are judeah, they will flee to the mountains (= wisdom),
as prophesied in the prophets.
They symbolise all people who live for care, and never
left that care.

I am not arrogant in what i tell you about israel,
I tell it some nobody can ever hide behind it,
i respect the nation of israel,as i respect all nations,
to be from god. Different functions yes,
but all people are from our god.
I see a difference between the seed, and the nation.
I don't think in terms as arrogance, i see everybody's
right for heaven, they just get to there on different ways.

btw, you are right, the messiah doesn't save you outside of yourself,
people save themselves, the messiah points the way in and out of you,
as an option, he doesn't take away the (mental) cross of people.
the cross of care.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Christians are antichrist? Do you know how ridiculous that statement is?

White is black, cold is hot, the only thing that makes sense is no sense (one of Charles Manson's sayings).

We are here to choose, those who reject Christ are antichrist. Get it? Reject --- Anti --- ???

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by xelamental

Rejecting Jesus' is a forgivable sin, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is not. some people choose not to believe. The gift of forgiveness is always there, you just have to ask for it...

In your interpretation. What about the other christians who say otherwise? Are they going to hell?

If there is a god, he should have made it clear. Of course, you will say it is, to you. Doesn't it suck that he made people who read the same words and take a different meaning! Sounds like a pretty strange thing for a creator to do if the goal is to get all his "children" back into heaven...!?!?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by xelamental]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Everybody is talking about what belief they stands for ... But nobody gives a damn about how you live .....whatever be your beliefs as long as you dont hurt others or yourself you are doing just fine...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental

you are right, i believe in god,
but it's true what you say,
god made the bible so contradicting,
because it explains a paradox.
truth is a paradox, that is explained (like the structure of an "8")
in the holy books,
if you would explain logic,
it would seems contradicting too in the same way,
in that manner the holy books work.
one thing though we know truth is not bad against itself,
even when there are paradoxes.

and because it looks contradicting,
it is very clear it takes away our right
to judge people based on the account of a (still) contradicting witness

the spirit = truth
sin against = ignorance

[edit on 29-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]