It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't They Just Land?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwize

Surely you're not being serious? No disrespect but I don't believe a word of what you're friend said. Surely the military wouldn't just let them watch as they loaded it all onto a trailer.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Surely you're not being serious? No disrespect but I don't believe a word of what you're friend said. Surely the military wouldn't just let them watch as they loaded it all onto a trailer.

Like the one in Brazil

Like the one in Las Vegas

UFO Crash in Las Vegas 1st of August 2008
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Minutes after the crash helicopters and sky crane haul it away

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Besides, some people have already had contact. And, I don't think a seemingly evolved and advanced race would be interested in being so flamboyant as to descend to the center of New York to show how fancy and theatrical they are.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Our governments and extremely hostile and self serving and 100 times more paranoid then even the best conspiracy theorists here on ATS. They have most likely set certain limitations on what they can and cannot do here on our lovely landfill.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Because they can't.

I believe they are bound by rules. One of which may be the fact that they can only be visible at certain altitudes. When you see videos of the fire ball UFO they appear to phase in and out of our dimension. Yet we never see them near the surface of the earth. They may be on the surface but they are not visible to the naked eye. It's kind of like the condition of a cloud. I wonder if they could be visible in a low fog. Maybe they need specific atmospheric contitions to project visible light.

The deluge legend in Genesis said that some "sons of god" mated with human women. I believe these were angels that materialized in human form. The Book of Enoch said at least 200 angels materialized at Mt. Hermon and then took human wives. The deluge happens and then they are no longer able to materialize, except for a few special cases afterword. Anyway, there was no mention of any unlawful angel/human mating after the deluge.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Our governments and extremely hostile and self serving and 100 times more paranoid then even the best conspiracy theorists here on ATS. They have most likely set certain limitations on what they can and cannot do here on our lovely landfill.

OR

They made a deal...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
1. There's the pathogen theory (though it's also possible that most pathogens of Earth would not be able to infect them. just like how pathogens only affect certain creatures anyway). But then why wouldn't they just wear special suits as protection? Also, this theory doesn't hold up if the aliens are artificially intelligent life (like androids or something)

2. They don't need to land the ship. Teleportation or something? I dunno. Maybe they can get the science they need without landing.

3. Maybe they do land rarely (cases like Rendlesham)

4. Their missions just don't require landing.

There are probably more, but that's what I came up with right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I forgot about the cat eye/diamond point eye trademark of the aliens. I wonder if the egyptian in the picture you posted Zorgon is actually an alien or a human possessed by an alien. Reminds me of the Stargate SG1 TV series. Maybe that's why all those ancient civilizations thought their rulers were gods. The aliens made humans have supernatural powers. We don't see that type of possession anymore. It's now more like the video you posted. People are seeing little greys, with cat-eyes, coming out of UFOs these days.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by lostinspace]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am going with real Aliens
Based on info from several contacts. I am working more on that right now so will be posting when I get it together

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I bet they don't land because they know how our society works. They know that the majority of the population is conditioned to FEAR the UNKNOWN. That and the government/military would most likely order them to be shot down.

Plus, I really don't think as a species we are ready for it. Most people would either not accept it or they would be very fearful. Also, do you know how much philosophy would need to be re-written if aliens were proven to exist? A lot. This is why the government doesn't just come out and say "Yes, aliens exist, we have seen them, there are some here...and yes some of them are not so friendly." because the majority of society would not understand.

If a grey walked into someone's living room and said 'hey, what's up?" in whatever language they speak (though they probably communicate telepathically, but that's besides the point) most people would # their pants and run until they passed out from exhaustion.

Personally, I think the idea of aliens is fascinating, and I love reading about them/researching, and I do believe they are out there....and yes, I would probably be EXTREMELY scared if an alien showed up in my living room. I would probably be in more of a state of shock-like fear and not be able to move. Ultimately though, I would like to eventually meet one to prove to myself that they are not (all) bad, perhaps even make friends.

I think we will get there at some point....but I think that point is quite a ways down the road.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

She said that a few more cars had stopped and people were watching below the bank of the little field where the craft was. These people were held off by the Military. She said after searching them, they ignored their presence. She was mouthy and the BIG BRASS sent the MP over to tell her not to say anymore. This is a girl that was very religious and a choir singer. She would not lie about something like this. She also was NOT into sci-fi movies or horror and definitely not ALIENS and space ships and would leave when I would talk "CRAPPY STUFF".....When the Military finished, she said another BRASS asked "what about them?" BIG BRASS said, "Look at them, nobody will believe them anyway." And he was right!!!! The people at work did not believe her. and her family did not either. Her sister told me she and her friend were delusional. I said "How can both of them be seeing and experiencing the same thing?" The reason I call them BIG BRASS and BRASS is because she did not know their rank. I wrote it all down. Everything that she remembered happening.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, I tend to agree with you..they made a deal!! By, the way, the craft on there sorta resembles the one my friend described. She said it was not very high, and stood on 3 legs and had no windows that she could see. She also said they had to stoop over to look under where the ramp was. But the thing was so HOT they could not get close enough to pull the being out. They made several attempts to rescue it and her friend turned very red. The two men did not go near it, only, took pictures. The Military appeared about 10 minutes later.... She called it a chlid because it was so small. She also said its skin was a funny color and its hand looked strange.
She said she and her friend were crying because they thought the little being was fried by the heat. The 2 women were concerned for the welfare of the "CHILD" while the 2 men were afraid of getting zapped by whatever was in that "THING" .....She said her friend offered to call the fire department to help rescue the little being. The reply was, "We don't need any civilian help coming in on this we have this situation under Military control."

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If you ask me, this entire reality is probably a prison and we're all here to serve time and only allowed to leave when we are considered morally fit to do so. Anyone for a jailbreak?

If some of these pictures of Aliens are anything to go by, I think it will be a very long time before they land en masse and reveal themselves. Most people would probably just attack them or run a mile, just because of the way they look. Basically furry, cute looking Aliens would probably get a good reception and those that look ugly and demonic would probably end up being either shot or killed.

Meet Al the alien

[edit on 24-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Well, the simple reason why "they" don't land is because "they" aren't there. If there are aliens "out there" with an equal or even a far greater mental capacity then ours, they still couldn't get here despite all of the fanciful theories out there made up just to explain how "they" could travel the impossible distances to get here.

And if I suspend all logic and assume that they are so infinitely more intelligent then we are and actually could get here even though matter can not travel at light speed (let alone many times light speed), why would they go through all that bother to visit an ant farm anyway. If you were to live in Washington state like I do, for example, would you travel all the way to China just to see an ant farm?

Wormholes.....or knowledge we don't have (ie teleportation) Just because we see it in sci-fi movies, doesn't mean that out of billions of planets they haven't figured it out

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheButtonNWO

The Hollow Earth Theory-
Yes it is real!- The earth is HOLLOW-
U may enter by the north or south pole if U can get there. lol good luck (US GOVT GOT IT LOCKED DOWN)
Also by the pyrmids and mayan or other great temples-

Truth - NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE SOUTH OR NORTH POLE (NON PHOTOSHOPPED)

Where do people get this stuff?? Gotta love ATS (it's kind of like a mental hospital but the patients are free to come and go as they please

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello!
I think we all underestimate the power of germs; bacteria, viruses.
We have spent thousands of years getting used to the germs on this planet, and we still get sick and die. Germs rapidly mutate too. Would you want to visit a planet with a Pandemic? I think there was a study of germs in space recently. I think they discovered that the germs become super virulent when in an anti-gravity environment.
Maybe they are looking at us like a zoo or soap opera. How comfortable do you feel face to face with a barking angry dog or a mugger? They
probably don't want to deal with the drama of us. Most people would scream and run. Thats stressful for everybody involved. I would be deathly afraid, we know nothing about them STRANGER DANGER. How
one would get past that I don't know... If their intentions are peaceful
they need to come up with a universal code of manners, dignity, and respect with honest communication. I am not sure that would work either.
Spying on people from space violates that.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by naossoan
I bet they don't land because they know how our society works.

Your right... they are afraid of the paparazzi...all those flash bulbs and mobbing. Can you just imagine all the paparazzi that would descend on a Alien where he/she/it to land

And then would follow the scientists who want to prod them, poke them and take samples...

Ask yourself, would YOU land having to face all that?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Wormholes.....or knowledge we don't have (ie teleportation) Just because we see it in sci-fi movies, doesn't mean that out of billions of planets they haven't figured it out

Just goes to prove you haven't a clue about the real world

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

But I doubt you will read it, much less understand the implication, considering your opinion on the state of our mental heatlth here

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They don't stop to get out because
A) They will be shot down, taken captive and stored until death.
B) They cannot interfere with us and help us until a special order has been given from a higher power.
C) They don't stop to get out because it is a fake ufo.

???

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They are afraid. They probably saw one of these

And of course the whine.. err.. I mean the swine flu. They are afraid of that too.

[edit on 24/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join