It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't They Just Land?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Like the one in Brazil

Wow are these for real? Have you any more info on this craft please and why it's just on the back of a trailer for everyone to see lol?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Reminds me of the russian flying saucer convoy in public which turned out to be cooling tank lids or something.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Wormholes.....or knowledge we don't have (ie teleportation) Just because we see it in sci-fi movies, doesn't mean that out of billions of planets they haven't figured it out

Just goes to prove you haven't a clue about the real world

Just goes to show you only believe your own opinions and are close-minded

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Because they don't really care if anyone sees them loading one!! Even if you do see one yourself, no one is going to believe you. Even if you have pictures people will say they are fake. People have been conditioned ,deep down in the subconscious, where it is going to be hard to change someone's mindset. AS I said..my friend said people had gathered below the field where the craft she had seen land. The Military loaded it on a large flat bed with high rails on the sides and they put it on at an angle, with the little being jossling around inside, while she said a BRASS was yelling at the man in the crane ...."Don"t shake it up, let it down easy, easy now!!
As I said, before..I wrote everything down, that she remembered, so I could quote her exactly.
Denial comes very easily to some more than others, depending on how deep
the mindset is.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Many of the responses here amaze me. They do not need our permission for anything. They do not need to be taken to our leaders.

They've been here since forever. They have bases under water & other places that are inaccessible to man. They're only seen when they want to be. They can turn invisible. They can control our minds & what we see.

They're so far ahead of us technologically, their tech is like magic to us. It's funny that some humans think ETs consider us to be their equals.

What makes people think ETs are benign towards humans? Because they have not openly destroyed us? There are other ways to destroy other than destroying the physical vehicle (body). I think we are enslaved animals to them.

Our space "brothers" are not going to save us. If human kind survives it's only because they have a use for us. And they do NOT need our permission to use us.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Astroved]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Astroved

Tbh though there's no hard evidence that they're enslaving us and are so amazingly more advanced than us.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join