It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't They Just Land?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I think of it as a "teaser trailer" before the main "show" so to speak..
when the time comes it's going to be cause to celebrate and might give the masses reason to fight the governments for their blatant lies..

i can't wait to see our "leaders" faces when a mass landing occurs

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

there is a reason why they hover over thunderstorms and isolated lakes...do they use our weather and natural conditions as their energy source? are we a paradise to intergalactic travellers?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

shapeshifters? or aliens we didnt think of?
that's freaking me out now, because since i have been seeing the UFO's behind my house every other day for the last month and half
2-3 cats once a week meet in my next door neighbours high grass then after 2 hours looking at each other they go off in opposite directions.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

source?
or are you going on the theory about the dark side of the moon (which is where we should place our Sats and long range scanners as it's the most quiet part of this system) the theory that alien bases are all dotted around the moons craters representing many alien races and the moon is classed as "neutral" territory.. well that's how i see it

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Our own Mon Calamari so to speak?

that would be amazingly awesome

well they have released hints at intelligent life that are amphibious based on Euchelaeydes(sorry for spelling) and on Europa(hints that it resembles earth uncannily with flowing water,the right about chemicals in the atmospehere etc)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

That was a brilliant view! haah now i have a mental image of talking fish

but to many UFO's are being sited this year like DAILY instead of weekly of monthly.. to much alien and UFO symbology in EVERYTHING these days, something is coming it's like we are being subliminally prepared for mass contact "soon" as in within the next decade.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It is obvious that THEY can't get to THEIR moon any more than we can get to ours.
So THEY don't land and say hello because they just can't get here.
Period.
If they could, they would.
Do you think Columbus sat offshore pondering whether or not to land in the new place he saw on the horizon?
Heck no! He marched right up on that beach and starting looking for anything of value.
If THEY really existed they would have already done whatever they are going to do.
Which is nothing.
The whole UFO thing is a cover for military tech and it is simultaneously being used by anti-American parties to brainwash the youth into thinking that there is something out there that is going to help them, or make their life better, or change the ruling order of the Earth, or do something that is all new age mumbo jumbo and blah blah blah blah blah blah.
It is of no value for -=YOU=- to think much more about this topic.
Let the US Military do what it does.
And don't fall for the ''space aliens promise a better world'' idea.
The people pushing that are just wanting to tear down your belief system and leave you hanging.
If it were to get out of hand, and it won't, but if it did, then several generations down the road all the people would be worshiping some new computer generated holographic voodoo god that the commies projected on the underside of the clouds.
And then where would we be?
IN HIPPIE HELL!!!
So put down the lighter and step away from the incense...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
oh man... why don't they land? now thats a good question

have you ever seen the movie deliverance?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well maybe their landing gear is just stuck, it happens?

Maybe on their planet they do not have airports and do not understand how to land on ground as they have some form of pods that catch them?

Maybe they do not exist as most people think?

Maybe they do not exist at all?

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think some of these UFO's/ or these probe objects are ET's and some are organsations or gov.'s on earth that have this technology thru black projects or reverse engineering. I dont think ET's would want to intervene/ make humanity aware of their existance the mojority of mass population is crazy or braindead. What does an advanced race have to gain from the mass population knowing? why intervene when you have the power to take/ do as you wish already

three things i struggle with:

why would earth bound secret organizations take out their advanced new toys in PUBLIC for a sunday fly?

abduct people in these high tech ships mostly medical related studying or planting devices into to drop them back off?

documented disabling of nuclear weapons.

i think ET's are watchly slowly as our society decays possibly cloaning/ abductiong humans just in case we blow the place up and its one big smoking crater, they can drop in the cloans and start over

[edit on 15-7-2009 by twistingtree]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
What are peoples theories on this?

After flying around for hundreds of years I assume they have seen what we do to each other and what we do to lab animals or unknown species. Specifically, imprison, dissect, maim, experiment on and torture. I think those are darn good reasons not to land.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well.. Ask yourself this question - Would you want them 2 land ?

Wouldn't it just cause mass panic .
Hell if they landed today, I would be scared! I think they don't want 2 take such risks, especially in suburban areas.

I am Sure they have landed somewhere where there is no population, like the tibet or somewhere in antarctic. I think it's very possible but it would be 2 stupid 2 land in a city it would just make a chaos don't you think ?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
they're only here for their people. they could care less if you believe in them or not. do you care if the ants know that you exist?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
Well.. Ask yourself this question - Would you want them 2 land ?

Wouldn't it just cause mass panic .
Hell if they landed today, I would be scared! I think they don't want 2 take such risks, especially in suburban areas.

I am Sure they have landed somewhere where there is no population, like the tibet or somewhere in antarctic. I think it's very possible but it would be 2 stupid 2 land in a city it would just make a chaos don't you think ?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

Or it would just accelerate the need for a NWO and a false peace.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

what makes you think that these beings would have the same disposition as columbus? your right, if they wanted to they could just land and enslave all of us. you think because they don't that means that they are not real, you should check your self. what if they leave us alone because they're not out to get us? what if its our governments that form the evil empire and the so called aliens are here to help us? we are trying to make sense of things we don't understand . we call them aliens because we dot know any better. a thousand years ago we would have called them angels or demons and the ufo's whirlwinds or chariots of fire. there is more under heaven and earth than can be dreamed up in all your philosophies dear friend. we are not alone. your governments want you to believe that you are the beginning and end of all intelligent life, this is a lie. life is infinite, with a myriad of life forms that were created to fill every level and dimension in the multi-verse and beyond.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Well, sort of. We observe them from a distance, abduct them from the wild and do experiments (sound familiar?) and sometimes communicate with those that have been taught sign language. We do not just approach them in the wild and become part of their society in general, they are too dangerous and hostile (sound familiar?)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lets get right down to it.

They have an agenda just like TPTB on earth has. If not they would not wouldn't be abducting humans in the middle of the night, impregnating defenseless women and messing with the minds of many. (If we are to believe the overwhelming amount of people that have come forward and said they have been abducted)

If they didn't then the ebes would not have signed a pact with the various governments to allow these abductions in exchange for technology to advance TPTB further. Which I must add ran out January this year.

The ebe's agenda is simple, SURVIVAL of their race

TPTB agenda is, control earth for as long as possible no matter what.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Why Don't They Just Land?

Because they are a bunch of damn snobs, that's why. Intergalactic SNOBS!

If you don't have the latest Black Triangle in your driveway they won't give you the time of day

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

The only way we could ever find out is if they contact us and tell why.

It is not about them getting contacting us, but us contacting them. It is not that hard if you try.

If a squirrel or a bird whore to deliberately try to get your attention you would stop and look.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

"Well why don't they just land and get out?"

I would take this as proof that ET is intelligent

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join