It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't They Just Land?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have a feeling. Something like has never happened before. I cannot describe it or tell you what will happen regarding this, but I wanted to share my feelings anyway. Take Care.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why dont they land?
I kno why!

Its because they r commin from Agartha- and they dont want to land- but to observe then go on there way threw the cosmos-

It is interesting to note that the US government does not allow planes to fly over the poles. All flights are directed to go around the poles. This can be confirmed. The opening in the poles may explain why there are so many UFO's seen flying over them.

The Hollow Earth Theory-
Yes it is real!- The earth is HOLLOW-
U may enter by the north or south pole if U can get there. lol good luck (US GOVT GOT IT LOCKED DOWN)
Also by the pyrmids and mayan or other great temples-

Truth - NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE SOUTH OR NORTH POLE (NON PHOTOSHOPPED)

Aurora Borealis - Those nice lights in the NORTH AND SOUTH- very pretty- from space we are told rite? WRONG

They r emitted by the INNER SUN and escape the INTERIOR of earth through the POLES- and now we see them - MOSTLY in the south and North pole area-=- MOre later
DO u believe?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why they do not land?

Many reasons. The Council of Worlds has placed us in quarantine which is why we don't see them out and about. There also needs to be "the element of doubt" so those people that cannot handle the truth will not go psychotic. Different countries deal with the UFO issue differently. In the US, there is total denial. In Mexico, there is more open discussion on the news and therefore you see more UFOs in that area because they are ready to see the truth.

Also due to the Council of Worlds, those aliens that might try to strip mine the planet will be sent packing. As mentioned, there is an energy barrier that will prevent those individuals that would corrupt our little schoolhouse down here from interfering. We are meant to figure out our spiritual orientation. Are we going to be service-to-other or like TPTB and the Elites, are we going to be service-to-self?

At least, this is what feels right to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If I were an ETI I would not like to land and be around all those hateful, hurtful, warlike, murdering, cheating, stealing, lying, selfish, self-centered, jealous, covetous humans. It is just too much negativity, not enough true spirituality (not talking religious, which is a big difference).

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't understand why the majority of people here all seem to think we have nothing to offer aliens. We are not a complete bunch of idiots, the human race has created millions of wonderful things yet I feel everyone just makes out like we're all gun toting morons that don't even consider a thought.

Maybe aliens are apparently however many millions of times smarter than us, but surely there's things we have that they don't. I appreciate no one knows how aliens work but I just can't accept that the human race is that inferior that they won't even want to land.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

The same reason we don't go up to the chimpanzees and say "what up, can I hang with ya'll?"

micheal jackson does...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I don't understand why the majority of people here all seem to think we have nothing to offer aliens. We are not a complete bunch of idiots, the human race has created millions of wonderful things yet I feel everyone just makes out like we're all gun toting morons that don't even consider a thought.

Maybe aliens are apparently however many millions of times smarter than us, but surely there's things we have that they don't. I appreciate no one knows how aliens work but I just can't accept that the human race is that inferior that they won't even want to land.

exactly, the only thing we can know for sure is that they have the science to travel fast distances.I am not really convinced by all the antz theories in here, why would you travel such enormous distances to just monitor us? Dont they have telescopes or anything to do that?
Maybe like Erich von Däniken put it evolution went different in other worlds, we have developed communications further like internet and they just invented radio communication but have invested more in transport before?
Good reasons what somebody explained are the diseases, the Earth bacteria's and viruses [war of the worlds
]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Because they are a bunch of damn snobs, that's why. Intergalactic SNOBS!
i like this answer the best.snoby aliens

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

My point exactly, why travel so far just to observe us for so many years?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why Don't They Just Land?

Probably because their spaceship would end up like this car.

An image speaks a thousand words and human history speaks for itself.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have 2 theories why they don't land.

The 1st is taken right out of star trek and the prime directive which is not to intefere with life which has not yet discovered warp travel. Because the best we can do is put men on the moon 40 years ago and never do it since, nor reach any other planet the ET's may not want to intefere and are waiting for us to make a breakthrough in space travel technology.

The 2nd is they could fear making contact with us, for the reality that we would likely capture and hold them and conduct scientific tests on them which could ultimately result in them dieing.

If I was an alien I certainly wouldn't land the way the current state of man and the world is in

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A friend of mind apologized to me 1 day at work. She said she thought I was crazy for believing in Aliens. It seems she an a friend was out at 1 in the morning when they spotted this craft flying just above the trees an wobbling. It went down. She an her friend an two men ran to it. The door was open and the lite was so bright inside, it was blinding. A small arm was laying on the ramp, the rest of the body was inside. The ship was so hot they could not get close to it to rescue who was inside. Tried several times, and they turned red and starting stinging and clothes clinging to them. The military appeared, searched them, confiscated 1 man's camera. 6 men in silver suits put a huge canvas over the disc, which she said was about 20 to 30 ft. in diameter. A crane put the craft on a huge trailer that was wider than the rd.( (She said they threw the little arm back in the ship and closed the door)) an had to put the craft on the trailer at an angle. She said all her protests to get the little being out were ignored an the MP warned her not to say anymore. She said the MP said they had been tracking it. After loading it, they cleaned the place up, end of everything, another hushed up story, and she said I was the only one who believed her and I was the one she thought was a nut!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have no doubt about alien life but I do wonder about the fact that, if aliens have been coming here all these years, ranging from thousands of years to the last 50 or so... wouldn't they have discovered by now that there really is nothing worth seeing here and stopped coming?

If I was an alien and saw a planet full of life being eradicated by a mentally handicapped species such as humans, I'd do a runner before they tried to have a go at me too.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If I was an Alien, I'd put the planet under quarantine and not allow the inhabitants to leave until they got their act together and that is probably what they are here for. Unless of course they are no better than we are. In that case they are probably just exploiting us and our planet's resources and due to their superior tech, there's nothing we can do about it. I very much doubt any benevolent beings would want anything to do with a species that treats other animals with such contempt & disrespect.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I read where a scientist said, I wish I could remember which one it was, that expressed the same as you. He thought we were on a penal planet, because we are placed so far out on a spiral arm of the Galaxy, a long way from anything. Also expressed the opinion that we were being watched to make sure we did not escape and infect the rest of the Galaxy. He also said at least they gave us a beautiful planet to live on.
At first, I thought this was a stupid assumption, but now , I am inclined to agree with him.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
And I did not even finish watching the film, that was so horrible. So now we know why we are put on a penal colony, They could have killed us and been rid of the problem, but seems they might have hope for us some time in the future. From the looks of everything going on here on Earth, that is a far distance in the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm sure I've seen believers in this thread who believe crop shapes are alien made trying to explain away why aliens don't land. Which one is it then? Do they land or do they not? If they don't land then you can't say crop shapes are alien made.

Thanks for debunking crop shapes my believing friends

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I was trying to tell him about aliens as he's quite a skeptic to them and just thinks that UFO's are military made (fair assumption). I was saying about how they must be aliens etc and he just stopped me in my tracks by saying "Well why don't they just land and get out?"

Well simple enough from my point of view...

Since I believe 80%ish of UFO sightings to be "critters", an energy life form indigenous to our atmosphere and local space... they would not be able to land and get out

15%ish our ours and I include ALL the triangles and those DO land and get out, just not where you can see it

That leaves 5% of the real 'visitors' and my sources tell me they have landed and gotten out, and signed agreements

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButtonNWO
Truth - NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE SOUTH OR NORTH POLE (NON PHOTOSHOPPED)

Please explain if there is a hole at the north pole where there is no land, what stops the water from draining into the Earth.

And if you want to check it out yourself you can take a helicopter ride out there and take your own picture

www.northpolextreme.com...

]

South Pole

Glass Dome at South Pole

[edit on 22-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think looking at and judging how an alien species will or should behave around us is viewing them the only way we can, through human eyes. Physics, cosmic laws may be universal. But thought? Logic? No way. Today I compare the way we think of communication with aliens as FAR, FAR more complex then communication with animals. From what very little we know, we know marine mammals have incredible intelligence. Do they get angry? Have a favorite color? Like music, and why? Who knows. Before we can hope to talk to the aliens, we have to be able to communicate with those who share our planet. Or forget it. We have to augment our perceptions with really communicating and making noise, and know the difference. I think we can do it but I would feel better with 1,000plus years of talking to animals.

Own a dog, or share your home with a cat? Do you know when your pet is upset, in pain, wants you to just "back off"? Sure you do, or you will. Watch and listen. I swear a cat will get a "look in the eye before they attack" How much time they give I think depends on the fear/anger level, but so cat has not not told me... I said share your home with a cat because they can't unlike a pack animal such as the dog, allow themselves to be led by the nose. I like that, and I think cats remain of all the domestic animals the least domesticated. They turn ferral perhaps because of that. They adapt far better then dogs, they, the "mutations" (dogs) we have designed for our own amusement, most would not last long if we went away, based on a great history CH program "After People"

What I am saying is very basic. Lets start trying to understand the basics of animal emotion (which since I have yet to meet one who reads Plato seems a good place. We know they feel fear, a sense of contentment, etc.) That MAY be all but I think we have more.When they act in a very smart manner, theres a reason. Sudy of such things is very hard, you can't have them do it on command. (We will leave Pavolov for later). You CAN train a cat if your a glutton for punishment...If you want a very angry cat, then try negative conditioning They connect the dots and KNOW who's hurting them. Can't figure that out? They will take it out on you...

I'm very excited about where this could take us. Worse case it will help us understand ourselves better. Best case? Beyond imagination. My diatribe is an attempt to have one consider just how complex dealing with aliens is going to be. The other factor is what I call the boggle mind factor. Stranger and harder to catch then a shadow. There are so many reasons a complex life form would be very carefull before they went on Larry King. Perhaps the realization would shatter us. Like Cortez and the Central Americans? Remember what 150 Spanish soldiers did to thosands of Aztec? Not that the Spanish had pure intentions.

The Aztec were so stunned by Cortez, he created "cultural confussion", illness, and famine, and keeping the Aztec in the dark destroyed a vastly superior Aztec culture. At least in math to say the least. Guns diden't help to much either.Another reason? They want something from us, one we may not understand. A third reason is what if their hostile? Who says humans are the only ones capable of being crude, rude; a general pain in the butt. I don't buy the argument that if warlike they would have destroyed themselves. Another off center idea...What if their hive-like or their instinct lends to co-operation.

Speculation has said co-operative views may next be taken up by the social insects. Think about it, as with the bea's. They work hard, are totally singled minded, and very efficiant. Throw in even the basic reasoning, and you have debates going on based on persuation. Or civil war. As the bea habitat becomes more unstable they may adapt to something else. We know they can communicate, no question, as in the "bea dance" designed to show every other bea just where and even how far the good stuff is. Thats important for energy use in getting them and back.

In a way, a high level of instinct might inhibit development if it keeps working, and nothing more is needed. Right now I consider it likely insect acts like a non-adaptive computer capable of executing functions based on it's program its only capable of doing what it's programed to. Ask a computer something it WAS NOT programmed for, and it will try try, in vein, then gets a very bad case of the stupids.

This area is of the utmost facination with me for many reasons, let me know what you think. Thanks; arbiture

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join