It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Umms, Gays can adopt in the states and Canada, it's not some rule of thumb.

Sorry that was just mean, everything anybody says is important. I'm just so excited to be disclosing the gay agenda.

Faboosh! ( God I hate that word)

~Keeper

[edit on 7/12/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by argentus

Executive Order #1

All men shall be designate a dresser, this person will follow you around and make sure you do not wear inappropriate or mis matching colours.

Your welcome

~Keeper

OOOOHHH can i be the dresser!!!!!!!
nominate me!!!!
HMmm Cheif Excutive Stylist...ZAZZ
Ill get a eating disorder and smoke many ciggies, and have many many designers throw clothes at me just so I pick their label for you to wear

Going to hairdresser now to get big Bangs set

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ohh also folks just so you know.

The new army will be dressed in Rainbow camouflage. (?)

All guns will be removed and replaced with Stringy cans and we'll also be testing that new DOD gadget that makes your enemy gay.

Any other suggestions are highly wanted.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
When I said that the children will suffer more I also meant that they will be ridiculed by the other kids, dont tell me that they will always be accepted.
Maybe the parents will be able as the male and the female parents.
I dont know about United states but here in Eastern Europe Im sure
they will have a lot of problems.

Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, and will open the door to
do all sorts of stuff like marry the dog for example.
I will stick to the answer about the nature, the animals had many millions
of years for evolution and they are still divided in male and female, some
of them have gay behavior but it is very rare.
Imagine if there are movies and commercials that promote homosexuality
and how will the strait children precieve this. You can never tell for certain.
And there is an increased risk for HIV, hepatitis B and other infections that can be transmitted by transfusion.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

RUN for the hills, Encourage people to be GAY!
OH NO!!!!!!!
how can we stop this awful thing from happening?
quick give me your hand defiler, We shall retreat to a cave and have much sex for just procreation purposes, as that is the only permissable reason to shag.

come quick before they infect us !!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Because issues of homosexuality have been on ATS since before you joined?

And wait... does this mean that people who are straight and infertile are inferior? What about someone who is in a horrible accident and can no longer reproduce? What if you had a baby and it miscarried?

Does that make you inferior, too?

What about all the people who count ovulation days to get pregnant? Just because they cannot just make a baby any time, are they inferior?

No.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

Your examples do not work.

Letting gays get married does NOT open the door for people marrying their dogs.

Why is that?

Cause the dog can't consent or sign his name to get married, so quite with the stupid rebutles.

As for kids being given a hard time. Only by people who like to demonize gays and have issues with their culture.

I always raised my kids to turn the other cheek, and they have. Never have they come home bothered by what some kid said, they understand what intolerence and bigotry is.

Educating your children is an easy thing to do.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I know, huh? Danged if I don't feel somewhat epicurious already.

I think I'll go bake something.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Tank you for your opinion. You can say what you want.
I reject the offer.

link   

Oh, you better not partake in this discussion anymore.

I heard that you can catch Gay over the internet. I swear it! A religious website told me so.

Be very carefull.

~Keeper

link   

Originally posted by defiler
When I said that the children will suffer more I also meant that they will be ridiculed by the other kids, dont tell me that they will always be accepted.

Never been proven.

Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, and will open the door to
do all sorts of stuff like marry the dog for example.

Where are you getting that from?

Actually it's quite common. There was a big thread on it here, it's all over the place. Some species are actually comprised of one gender, did you know that? Some can even change genders.

Imagine if there are movies and commercials that promote homosexuality
and how will the strait children precieve this.

I don't think this will ever happen. I think the straight people will be fine, except those who have a really paranoid issue with watching two people who love each other act like normal straight couples do.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Oh, you better not partake in this discussion anymore.

I heard that you can catch Gay over the internet. I swear it! A religious website told me so.

Be very carefull.

~Keeper

Ok, you don't want to be bashed for being gay, but you'll take a cheap shot at religion? Very hypocritical of you.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Right, I totally get it. And yes, straight male. But my point was that straight people who are used to tradition (the older generations for example, especially the religious right who have been that way their whole lives) look at it and are like hey, these guys are out of control. They need to be pulled back down to reality. We dont want these gays running around spreading their gayness all over the neighborhood!

And to be honest I totally agree with that. Just like in everything, I am a moderate when it comes to the gay community. My opinions come from the top of the fence. So I am really not bias, but I can see why some people do not want the impressions of gays to be blasted all over the place.

There are instances the gay community needs to be moe sensitive to the majoritys wishes. I believe those instances are in their public displays. That goes for men who want to prance around like girls and spread their gayness in a flamming way (excuse the expression, i dont know how else to convey it). It also goes for public displays that are overtly passionate. I say this with an interest in providing insight as to how to get somewhere with the equal rights movement, which is well deserving in my opinion. Humans are humans, no matter their private sexual orientations.

So, I say equal rights; but it is your duty as a gay person and in your best interest to use discretion at all times while in public. The battle will be won with respect. Spite will get you no where, especially to those of us who wish not to expose our youth at an ealy age to that side of life.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

OK I have formed a anti gay malitia, come on boys get into uniform

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler

Very rare?

What data set are you basing that assertion on?

I am not necesarily arguing...as hetero behaviour is most obviously the dominant...but I am curious as to how you can assert such a statement and use it (I'm guessing you don't study the animal kingdom for a living or as a hobby) to justify a moral/subjective opinion...

Could you please elaborate?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
lmao this is funny. Its funny to sit back and just laugh at all the ignorance and stupidity and bigotry some people in this world still have.

I've seen you anti gay people say some of the most hateful, disgusting, vile things ever lol. You people are pathetic. The only thing one can do is simply laugh at you.

*points in your face and laughs* HAHA!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
Ok, you don't want to be bashed for being gay, but you'll take a cheap shot at religion? Very hypocritical of you.

The hypocrisy starts with religion. Haven't you seen the "god people" bashing gay people here? For what? Their misguided programming from the churches. They've endured it for centuries. I hope the "invisible man in the sky" is proud of his work.

link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

Well come on now, who doesn't make fun of religion these days.

And I have no problem with being bashed for being gay, have it.

Have you seen attack, or refute anybody who has told insulted or bashed me in this thread or any other?

I let people say what they want, words don't hurt me at all.

You have the right to say whatever you want, to who you want, and I will defend to the DEATH your right to say it.

But the right to act upon those things in a violent or opressive manner ends when you close your mouth.

~Keeper

link   
I don't want to demonize anything. But as I said I don't think that this is
the correct evolutionary path.
And stop it with the irony I could be ironic but Im not I dont see the point.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

The hypocrisy starts with religion. Haven't you seen the "god people" bashing gay people here? For what? Their misguided programming from the churches. They've endured it for centuries. I hope the "invisible man in the sky" is proud of his work.

That reminds me of a childhood saying..."Two wrongs don't make a right."

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join